Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: September 8 2017
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

and the next payment will be due on around 27 september that is 90 days of allotment.

Comment

Hi All

Any idea whether the price of 3050 has vanished altogether?
      Sanjay

Comment

Builder-Buyer Agreement

Dear Members,

I have a query. The Builder-Buyer Agreement which I had signed and returned back to 3C. Whether they will send us also agreement back or its going to be with them.

Regards

Comment

They will give you the call to pick up the original one once they are done with signings at their end. if you dont receive a call within 10 days of depositing it, give them a call and ask abt it.

Originally posted by shiva21 View Post
          Dear Members,

I have a query. The Builder-Buyer Agreement which I had signed and returned back to 3C. Whether they will send us also agreement back or its going to be with them.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
            On Sunday, my friend also booked a 1330 sq ft flat in Tower 7 on 20th floor. I also accompanied. In fact, I convinced him and he followed. 3C guy Parag informed that today i.e. Sunday was the last day for 3050 psf price and rate is being revised from Monday i.e. 20 July to 3125. He said that 3050 price will altogether go. He also informed that certain new towers will be launched this week Rs.3200 with flats of 1415 and 1592 sq ft.

Can anyone confirm whether the price of 3050 is over?
            Dear Mr. Sood, as u said that you booked directly from 3C so what discount he got. Mr. Bansal from this forum has got 5.5% direct discount from 3C. Its true that new towers will be launched this week at Rs.3200/sq-ft with flats of 1415 and 1592 sq ft and that might be tower 23 and 24. sorry no idea about current BSP.

Comment

Originally posted by Atul sharma View Post
              Dear Mr. Sood, as u said that you booked directly from 3C so what discount he got. Mr. Bansal from this forum has got 5.5% direct discount from 3C. Its true that new towers will be launched this week at Rs.3200/sq-ft with flats of 1415 and 1592 sq ft and that might be tower 23 and 24. sorry no idea about current BSP.
              Atul,Sacho
              I have sent you a PM. Please check.

Comment

Originally posted by Atul sharma View Post

No we did not buy from 3C direct, but we went with the dealer to 3C office and booked it there. The dealer who is known to me has given us a discount of 6.5% - 4% now and 2.5% later when we pay about 40-50% of cost.
                Sanjay

Comment

Dear Atul

I spoke to 3C fellow extensively and also mentioned that someone has booked direct with 3C with 5.5% direct discount. But he did not agree to this. He very categorically said that 3C DOES NOT SELL AT ALL DIRECTLY AND THAT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. He also mentioned that only and only 4% discount is allowed by 3C. Rest is something between the dealer and the buyer. Hence, the claim of Mr. Bansal needs to be scrutinised. Or may be he has some close relative or friend in some higher place for whom rules could be bent....
                  Last edited by sanjaysood; July 21 2010, 12:49 PM.
                  Sanjay

Comment

I have already submitted by BBA with 3C office last week, but I was told that they would send me the copy. Pls clarify whether we get the original copy or the second copy (which is a xerox). Moreover, are we required to collect it personally or they will send by courier?

Someone pls clarify

Sanjay
                    Sanjay

Comment

I went to the site of Panache on Sunday. Yea, the work has started but the pace is not as good as it should be. I think they are just concentrating to constructing sample flats first. I learn that sample flats of 1415, 1935 and 2350 sq ft are being constructed by the end of August, 2010.

As is being reported that the project is selling fast. 3C fellow told me that they have already sold 85% of flats in towers launched so far. He also said that there are about 9 more towers left to be launched. Going by that rate, if they are selling so hot, is there any need to construct sample flats and spend so much money on them?

Comments invited please.
                      Sanjay

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X