Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: September 8 2017
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

I think about 9 more towers to be launched. But not very sure.
    Sanjay

Comment

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
      Guys, does any1 have an idea about the number of towers still to be launched?
      I guess about 1850 units have been sold till date, going by the unique allotment ID's that we all shared. In total we have about 30/31 towers at Panache.

We should know where do we all stand and we need to know how many units were launched and how many of those have been sold, to get an idea if the figure of 85% is correct or not..
      I booked on 12th of June and my application id is 19XX. Going by application id, 2000+ units should have been sold by now.

Comment

Originally posted by leechawla View Post
        I booked on 12th of June and my application id is 19XX. Going by application id, 2000+ units should have been sold by now.
        Hi leechawla, i also booked on 12th June in Tower 10 and my Application ID is 17XX. there might be some transfers and may be some cancellation as well and possibility of cancellation is less.

I agree with Mr. Sood because no of towers are 30 and panache island (tower26,27,28,29 and 30)
        and towers 17,18 and 19 are yet to be launched for sure. May be 3C might have Launch Tower 23 and 24 i don't have any idea.

Tower 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12 ,12A,14,15,16,20,21,22,25 are Launched.

3c guys are smart as they also believe in NO -13 with bad omen.

Regards,
        Atul

Comment

If 3C people believe in the philosophy of 13 as unlucky, then they would not keep 13th floor in number. My floor is 13th and my flat No. is 13xx. I do not believe all this, so I took this flat no. as it had good location and moreover, my choice was very limited.

In gurgaon, most of the builders refrain from mentioning 13th floor. After 12th it is 14th floor. However, in my opinion, it is just like closing your eyes for 13th. 13th floor is actually there, but it is numbered as 14.

I dont think a company like 3C which does not believe in Bhoomi Poojan etc. would believe in 13th. May be some other reason, why there is no Tower 13.

Regards

Sanjay
          Last edited by sanjaysood; July 22 2010, 05:21 PM.
          Sanjay

Comment

Sanjay I think it has to do with number 13 only...
            And for you my only advice is - Donot shift to your new home on Friday..

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
            If 3C people believe in the philosophy of 13 as unlucky, then they would not keep 13th floor in number. My floor is 13th and my flat No. is 13xx. I do not believe all this, so I took this flat no. as it had good location and moreover, my choice was very limited.

In gurgaon, most of the builders refrain from mentioning 13th floor. After 12th it is 14th floor. However, in my opinion, it is just like closing your eyes for 13th. 13th floor is actually there, but it is numbered as 14.

I dont think a company like 3C which does not believe in Bhoomi Poojan etc. would believe in 13th. May be some other reason, why there is no Tower 13.

Regards

Sanjay

Comment

3C knows there are a bunch of people who would not like to make a purchase in a tower that is numbered 13th. Not sure if they believe in this themselves but they do understand human psychology

Comment

I do not really think the applicant ID is indeed the number of units sold. Like we just witnessed you and another person on the same page bought the unit on 12th and one has the ID with initials 19 and the other has 17, I guess there is a catch. I personally think the project is 65% sold, and not 85%.

Originally posted by leechawla View Post

Comment

Originally posted by amol8080 View Post
                  Sanjay I think it has to do with number 13 only...
                  And for you my only advice is - Donot shift to your new home on Friday..

Thanks for your advise Amol. I will keep it in mind dear.

Regards

Sanjay
                  Sanjay

Comment

You are right Sacho.

I feel its a BUSINESS COMPULSION for 3C. Even if they do not believe in 13 being unlucky, but most buyers may not like to buy in Tower 13.

At the same time, I think UNLUCKY 13 AND LUCKY 7 is not an Indian concept but something Britishers left behind in India.

Good luck to all buyers of 13th floors.

Sacho, by the way, now that number of floors have been locked (as told by 3C person), can you count the number of flats Panache will have taking into account the number of towers and floors/flats on each floor. Someone can do this exercise and find out as to what is the total sum of flats...

Calculations invited....

Regards to all

Sanjay
                    Last edited by sanjaysood; July 22 2010, 09:10 PM.
                    Sanjay

Comment

Sanjay, I did the calculation some days back. I guess it was 4360 units in total
                      If only 1900 odds units have been sold by 3C, of the launched towers, then the project is only 70% odd sold out and not 85!!

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
                      You are right Sacho.

I feel its a BUSINESS COMPULSION for 3C. Even if they do not believe in 13 being unlucky, but most buyers may not like to buy in Tower 13.

At the same time, I think UNLUCKY 13 AND LUCKY 7 is not an Indian concept but something Britishers left behind in India.

Good luck to all buyers of 13th floors.

Sacho, by the way, now that number of floors have been locked (as told by 3C person), can you count the number of flats Panache will have taking into account the number of towers and floors/flats on each floor. Someone can do this exercise and find out as to what is the total sum of flats...

Calculations invited....

Regards to all

Sanjay

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X