3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13216 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    IGRM,
    it is unbilievable that you have banned Vishal. Could you please give any plausible reasons? As far as I know, his posts have always been decent and informative and he has been one of the most active members of the forum. Your forum is a nullity without such members.

Vishal1880 on thread "Proud to be Indian" could not control his emotion and wrote lot of *** words.
    When I read that I was surprised how come Vishal wrote this.
    But sometimes it happens. Ek din pahle wo beer peene ki baat ker raha tha... lagta hai Beer ke nashe me likh diya.

MODERATOR, IT'S A LOSS TO BANNING VISHAL1880, PLEASE RETHINK YOUR DECISION.

Agar 8-10:bab (20): logo to aur ban karana ho to ek thread start karo : Do you think Non Delhite should be banned from buying in NCR.
    (Do not take it seriously...just fun)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeps79
    #Sanjay
    just a request
    Please use normal fonts and colors like others. That would be easy for all of us.
    Thanks in advance :)

Agreed Deeps.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RoyalMax
    just ask 3c to modify bba and make it compliant with new legislation.

every reputed builder company would like to be on the right side of law.

even the bank financing the buyers/project can demand it.

remember there is a provision for criminal punishmnt in aapartment act for its voilation.

best of luck.

Hi Royalmax

Thanx for the info. I think the best possible solution is (i) we make a group of panache buyers and talk to 3C on this issue (ii) to wait and when RWA is formed in future, then tell 3C to exit the project gracefully or else face legal action.

Comments invited from all.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Hi Royalmax

Thanx for the info. I think the best possible solution is (i) we make a group of panache buyers and talk to 3C on this issue (ii) to wait and when RWA is formed in future, then tell 3C to exit the project gracefully or else face legal action.

Comments invited from all.

Just do (i) above. May be the Group should consult a good lawyer before talking with 3C. For 10-20K any damn good lawyer will give you a detailed report on the applicability of UP Apartment Act to 3C project and a revised BBA which is compatible with said Act.

If 3C obeys, UP Apartment Act, the formation of RWA & exist of 3C from the project is automatic as it is already provided in the said Act.

I think exit of 3C is possible only if the BBA specifically mentions that 3C will abide by the provisions of UP Apartment Act.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RoyalMax
    Just do (i) above. May be the Group should consult a good lawyer before talking with 3C. For 10-20K any damn good lawyer will give you a detailed report on the applicability of UP Apartment Act to 3C project and a revised BBA which is compatible with said Act.

If 3C obeys, UP Apartment Act, the formation of RWA & exist of 3C from the project is automatic as it is already provided in the said Act.

I think exit of 3C is possible only if the BBA specifically mentions that 3C will abide by the provisions of UP Apartment Act.

yes, the BBA does mention that explicitly.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by capreal26
    yes, the BBA does mention that explicitly.

Then it is good. Pls. check up if 3c has made written disclosures / declarations as required under sections 4 (i) and 12 (1) of the Act. If so, preserve copies of them for future use.
    CommentQuote
  • No agreement is valid if it goes against provisions of any law. So, question of applicability of UP Apartment Act does not depend on what is written in BB agreement. If any clause in the agreement goes against the provisions of the said Act, such clause will be void ab-initio. The builder has no choice but to be on the right side of law.
    CommentQuote
  • You are right... a law is above an agreement.

But here the question is builder walks aout with your money. You are always a victim. How do you get protection of law? if BBA is bad in law it becomes an illegal document and you are sufferer.

A buyer can go for legal enforcement of his BBA against a builder only if the same is prepared and registred as required under the Act. Unregistred BBA may not be lagally enforceable just as unregistered sale deeds have no legal value. This is as per my understanding.
    CommentQuote
  • greetings

hi to evey one , I'm the new member in your group . I recently booked 1415 size apt.:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • commercial area

Comercial area will be only used by the resident of the flat only not for the outsiderser in the particulr area is inside the complex
    CommentQuote
  • Will RAW be sucessfull

Hi

Will RAW will be able to maintain the same standards of up keep as it can be done by builder ... And at times their is lot of issues in raw members ....

Just a thought !!!

U might be able to save some money , but is it worth the headache that come with it ...
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody joing RWA will be pretty clear about the responsibilities he/she will be having.....and anyways these clause should be there in the agreement....and if at the final stage residents think that their is no proper RWA, they can always ask builder to take up the maintenance responsibility...he will be more than happy to accept it.... but the clause will ensure that it will be upto actual residents/owner to decide on this matter and not the builder.

Originally Posted by nibha
    Hi

Will RAW will be able to maintain the same standards of up keep as it can be done by builder ... And at times their is lot of issues in raw members ....

Just a thought !!!

U might be able to save some money , but is it worth the headache that come with it ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Hi

Just a thought !!!

Boss....if you want your green and common areas to remain free, do not want to see additional towers to come, some pains have to be taken. Yes..RWA are not free from problems.

These days even builders do not maintain on their own and all things are out-sourced. RWA can do the same thing.

Kuch pane ke liye kuch kurban karana padata hai bhai.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amol8080
    Anybody joing RWA will be pretty clear about the responsibilities he/she will be having.....and anyways these clause should be there in the agreement....and if at the final stage residents think that their is no proper RWA, they can always ask builder to take up the maintenance responsibility...he will be more than happy to accept it.... but the clause will ensure that it will be upto actual residents/owner to decide on this matter and not the builder.

absolutely right............:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • I think we are stretching it too far right now. RWA formations, its duties, pros & cons can be discussed later - when the time is right for that. For now, question in my mind is - can we get 3C to be more upfront with its plans on how it will deal with the common facilities, pools, etc.
    CommentQuote