• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Sacho, what do you mean by 2+1????
    Sanjay

Comment

whats more important here is to know the % of the units sold. We now have an idea about the total units launched but still do not know how many of those have been sold. Does any one here have an allotment number with initial 2, for ex. 2017 or anything like 2xxx?
      the highest I heard was starting with 19 as its initials..

Comment

buddy, 2+1 means 2 passenger lifts and a service lift..

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
        Sacho, what do you mean by 2+1????

Comment

Is the service lift wider than ordinary one? Is it only used for carrying bigger items or even passengers can use it as well.

One friend of mine has booked last sunday but he is yet to get allotment letter. I will let u know his no. as soon as he gets it.

Sanjay
          Sanjay

Comment

yeah the service lift is about 1.4 times the passenger lift. It can be used otherwise also.
            btw, at what price did your friend buy and how much discount did he get?

Is the service lift wider than ordinary one? Is it only used for carrying bigger items or even passengers can use it as well.

One friend of mine has booked last sunday but he is yet to get allotment letter. I will let u know his no. as soon as he gets it.

Sanjay

Comment

It is a 1330 sq ft flat in Tower 7 at 20th floor. Price Rs.3050/- with 6.5% discount. 4% now and balance 2.5% after he makes 40-50% payment.
              Sanjay

Comment

seems good, the deal as well as the unit

It is a 1330 sq ft flat in Tower 7 at 20th floor. Price Rs.3050/- with 6.5% discount. 4% now and balance 2.5% after he makes 40-50% payment.

Comment

Yea. 6.5% is the best I have seen so far. 1% means about 40 thousand for a flat worth 40 lakhs. 2.5% additional means almost a lakh. Some people have bought at 5% (4 now and 1 later). They are at a loss of about 60 thousand......perhaps, they did not carry out research before booking.
                  Sanjay

Comment

hiii

heard new tower 25 launched in 3c lotus panache.............n the rate has been kept Rs 3200/sqft.....on new tower!!! tried to enquire and was flooded with attractive discounts(all claiming to be giving best discount)...........well guys, help, queries and suggestions on the project would be welcomed for I am to book it for one of my friends!!!! plz help.

Comment

people here have got 7% also, some1 mentioned 8% but i doubt his authenticity, 7% is something i have seen quite a few getting. bigger thing is if all of us would eventually get the money as per the broker's commitment..

btw, which tower are you at?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X