3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13210 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sb1203
    hi to evey one , I'm the new member in your group . I recently booked 1415 size apt.:bab (4):

Hi sb1203

Welcome to the forum and congrats.

Give us some details of your flat, tower floor etc. and also your allotment Id first 3 digits only, the rate at which you booked and also the discount.

Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sb1203
    hi to evey one , I'm the new member in your group . I recently booked 1415 size apt.:bab (4):

welcome aboard!:o
    CommentQuote
  • Thumbs down!!

is the progress at panache so shameful that 3C could not even post updates for the month.. They would take photographs of recent date and would post them as updates as on 1st Aug'10. Its a not a good sign for a so called "a professionally run and managed company/brand"!!
    CommentQuote
  • I WAS BANNED?????

God....I was surpirsed when I read the posts here! Thanks Atul, Vicky, Chandra and Sharma Ji for missing me.... Chandra waise you were correct it was the effect of Foster+Hayvards :D.. but it was a reply to a wierdo...I am just to finky about everything I am associated to including India :D... waise i used F word only once and with the 2 stars in between!

Anyways thanks guys for missing me and asking the IGRM for bringing me back... warna main chandra ki last advice manne wala tha :D
    CommentQuote
  • Sacho its the same in the case of Boulevard also. Even they have not posted the updates their also. I guess they delay it once and then delay it always. Generally the update comes around the 15-20th of every month.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by capreal26
    I think we are stretching it too far right now. RWA formations, its duties, pros & cons can be discussed later - when the time is right for that. For now, question in my mind is - can we get 3C to be more upfront with its plans on how it will deal with the common facilities, pools, etc.

thats bang on capreal... hell with who manages the facility as long as it belongs to us 100%
    CommentQuote
  • They used to update by 8th every month but this time the progress is in a sorry state to feel proud of and show the progress to its investors/users!

Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Sacho its the same in the case of Boulevard also. Even they have not posted the updates their also. I guess they delay it once and then delay it always. Generally the update comes around the 15-20th of every month.
    CommentQuote
  • BB agreement

Hi I am new to this forum and based in singapore. I hv booked a 3BHK 1415 sqft in June (Tower 3 Unit 1903).
    I also got BB agreement and it is very embarrasing. 3C clearly mentioned that

6.3 "Any club swimming pool, open spaces, open parking space, public amenities, business lounges, shopping center if any, and all other such facilities shall not be transferred to such body or association or society and shall remain in the sole ownership of company."

It means even after creating society, these amenities will be in the Company ownership.

Neither they mentioned any club, gym, pool and sports courts etc. in BB agreement nor they mentioned any usage of these amenitiesin that (While they clearly mentioend "Comman area" usage and these ameneties do not come under "comman area"). May be they are planning to extra charge for these amenities (as they have not mentioned any of these amenities in maintenance charges).

I am with you guys for any legal action.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tarun_sng
    Hi I am new to this forum and based in singapore. I hv booked a 3BHK 1415 sqft in June (Tower 3 Unit 1903).
    I also got BB agreement and it is very embarrasing. 3C clearly mentioned that

6.3 "Any club swimming pool, open spaces, open parking space, public amenities, business lounges, shopping center if any, and all other such facilities shall not be transferred to such body or association or society and shall remain in the sole ownership of company."

It means even after creating society, these amenities will be in the Company ownership.

Neither they mentioned any club, gym, pool and sports courts etc. in BB agreement nor they mentioned any usage of these amenitiesin that (While they clearly mentioend "Comman area" usage and these ameneties do not come under "comman area"). May be they are planning to extra charge for these amenities (as they have not mentioned any of these amenities in maintenance charges).

I am with you guys for any legal action.

Thanks

Well, that's the clause where UP Apartment Act is also mentioned and the language in 3 paras is quite confusing as to what 3C intends to do. I dont think non-law folks can understand that legalise as 3C seems to be saying contradictory things. In any case, its pretty clear that 3C doesnt seem to be in a mood to hand over the society to its residents in a hurry on a platter. It wants to retain control.
    CommentQuote
  • Among "club swimming pool, open spaces, open parking space, public amenities, business lounges, shopping center", at least for the club, they are charging 1.25L hence it must be handed over to residents once built. No question about it. For rest of them, 3C is not charging, just promised hence not in BB agreement. Club formation and handing over to residents must be in BB agreement. If not why are we paying for it?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all

Update photographs for August have been posted on lotuspanache.in
    CommentQuote
  • yeah but can you see any progress? You might have seen some progress in phase 1 but its all the work of camera, in reality nothing much has happened..

Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Hi all

Update photographs for August have been posted on lotuspanache.in
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    yeah but can you see any progress? You might have seen some progress in phase 1 but its all the work of camera, in reality nothing much has happened..

Yeah, little work done. Once they complete ground floor, the upper floors are easier and much faster to build.

Hope the pace picks up after November. But as you mentioned, the pace of construction appears to be much faster in One Hamlet and Blossom County.
    CommentQuote
  • Photographs show that for Ph.IA, even excavation is not complete. Ph.I appears to be in better shape.
    CommentQuote
  • Sacho, what is your take on ownership of 3C on club, common areas etc. even after handing over the project. When the UP Act clearly mandates that the builder has to exit the project after handing over, how can they still own it? There appears to be some legal flaw in this. I feel it is the Act which would ultimately prevail and not the BBA, even if we sign it.

This is questionnable as well as objectionable and 3C must answer within the framework of the Act.
    CommentQuote