3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13210 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes, those 2 blocks will get direct sunlight on lower floors as well.

You may consider Block 1 & 2 as well. They are also going to get some light on lower floors during midday 11 -2 pm.

Block 1(unit 3 ) , block 2(unit 1,2). These units are near putting greens and they have no tower directly infront though.

What do you say abt tower 2 lower floors ?
    CommentQuote
  • Possesition time for tower 7

Hi

Just talked to 3c guys according to him:

allotment letter time: 45-60 days from 2day
    possession time : 3 yrs after allotment letter date.

Thanks,
    KP.
    CommentQuote
  • Whats possession time for tower 10 which is just opened?
    whats falt size? and whats about its booking, i mean at what pace flats are being booked? is 1-8 floor in it booked?
    CommentQuote
  • hi deeps... pls tell me broker's number which you booked through.
    CommentQuote
  • #deepak
    i booked through allcheckdeals.....their numbers are given on website
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix99
    Hi

Just talked to 3c guys according to him:

allotment letter time: 45-60 days from 2day
    possession time : 3 yrs after allotment letter date.

Thanks,
    KP.

WTF
    everytime someone calls up and gets this response.
    when is their 45-60 days getting over?????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realbad
    WTF
    everytime someone calls up and gets this response.
    when is their 45-60 days getting over?????

Project bikne to do yaar.. 50-60%..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by capreal26
    project bikne to do yaar.. 50-60%..

Long back, I booked a 1409 flat in tower 11 of 3C Panache, after booking & then canation of 1385 sqft. in pan oasis(B#1001). (so, i am not broker, in case you find me mails in pan oasis discussions).

Kindly see the image, which contains carpet area/super area % of different sizes. Range of variation is 2%. I don't think it is justified, in the same project. There should be a fixed percentage of it, otherwise flats of size 1409 & 1579 have to pay more. We need to certainly talk to 3C on this.

Also, if i compare it with other projects e.g. eldeco or ATS, they have something between 75% to 80% (see their 93A projects). One can say, they sell at higher price, but builders who are selling at slightly lower price & giving very less carpet area are making fool of us. Also, its finiancial loss in long term as every charge e.g. maintainance, lease rent, stamp duty & registration & any other future charges, is based on super area.

Please give your opinion.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • #kms
    good work buddy...i think we should surely take this with 3c.

LB people are already negotiation with builder for carpet area/super area ration not to be less than 75%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeps79
    #kms

LB people are already negotiation with builder for carpet area/super area ration not to be less than 75%

Hey deeps I am a buyer at LB....and trust me 3C will not even let you know the basis of calculation behind super and carpet area. We have been trying but have lost all hopes now specially when the project is sold out, agreements have ben signed why will any one bother! Put yourself in 3C's . Since you guys are yet to sign the B-B agreement you can still go, but please go as a team of atleast 100-200 ppl 2-3 ppl will get diplomatic answers!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeps79
    #kms

folks from LB went three/four times in group to the builder with this point. There is no change in fact that this is how one would get their house. Their projects have sold best, its just because most of the folks booked it first and analyzed later. Now they have a upper hand atleast for LB as its mostly sold. But for panache, I think you guys are at right stage to raise this issue, and suggest raise it hard. Since there is so much competition this time around, they might do some thing !!
    CommentQuote
  • Kms, your post is eye opener. I also booked in LP (1409 in Tower11). The ratio must be at least 75% and "other charges" must be calculated based on carpet area and not on super area.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Vishal and 2cents...
    I completely agree with u on the time to do it would be right now.....

i believe they are also adding wall area in the carpet area.....i read this somewhere on one of the discussions
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, Carpet/super area ratio is on of the few cons of the LP project.

According to my calc its a bit different but still a lot lesser than 75% for 1409 size flat. I too have booka 1409 flat :(.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kaps_real1
    Yes, Carpet/super area ratio is on of the few cons of the LP project.

According to my calc its a bit different but still a lot lesser than 75% for 1409 size flat. I too have booka 1409 flat :(.

I see some small issue in your calculation. e.g. 16.7ft = 16.58 in decimal, not 16.07. Mainly, you included cupboard area which increase it by 26, hence % by 2%. Actually you can't put carpet in cupboard area, but thats very subjective discussion. My main point is not that. Even, inspite all calculations, the ratio should be fixed in a society for different sizes of flats, which varies here to 2%, which means you are getting 30 sqft less carpet area in case of 1579 (so paying 30*(2970+270) = 97200 rs more unnecessarily.

Comparison to other builders, i talked only about carpet area, excluding cupboard & wall. You can check that. These all things are in public domain. Even new projects of builder less credible providing better percentage at lower price, e.g. gardenia golf city they are offering same carpet area in small size 1350 (i don't calculated exactly, but seems same). We can certainly push this issue as well.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote