3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • As I am going through other discussions in this forum, some things are mentioned again and again but no definite consensus on what they actually are

there is a graveyard near site. Some people are saying that it is closed. so whats the actual status? and where is it exactly in relation to site.
      how many phases are in project actually. i have heard mention of phases 1 , 1A and 2. can someone let me know what will be tentative completion date of these phases. I am guessing tower 25 will be in newest phase, so it will be delivered last :( . whats the opinion of people here.
      for finance I am talking to LIC HF. whats the best bank to get home loan from? I am going for CLP.

thanks in advance.

thanks in advance.

thanks in advance.

thanks in advance.

thanks in advance.

thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • answers inline.

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    As I am going through other discussions in this forum, some things are mentioned again and again but no definite consensus on what they actually are

there is a graveyard near site. Some people are saying that it is closed. so whats the actual status? and where is it exactly in relation to site. Yes, its closed and from the look of it has been unused and closed for quite some time (for some years - as its not marked as a graveyard area in the master plan but was supposedly being misused by the villagers - and hence has been boundary walled & closed by NA). Its opposite the business center / Guest house in the latest layout - on the other side of the 45.0 mtr wide road. Since its surrounded by indvidual plots on all sides in sector 108 (I think thats the sector on the other side of the road), its supposed to be redeveloped into a park by NA - that's the version someone got from somebody in NA.
      how many phases are in project actually. i have heard mention of phases 1 , 1A and 2. can someone let me know what will be tentative completion date of these phases. I am guessing tower 25 will be in newest phase, so it will be delivered last :( . whats the opinion of people here. There are atleast 4 phases to the project and then Panache Island. God only knows what is their plan on construction order for these phases. Tower 25 is in Phase 3 I'd guess.
      for finance I am talking to LIC HF. whats the best bank to get home loan from? I am going for CLP. definition of best varies for different people. LIC HF is a good option (I'm going with them) as are some of the others. No PSU banks, except BoB maybe (which also has pretty high interest rates.

thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by capreal26
    answers inline.

I just hope you guys get it right with LIC HF. I have suffered with them in an early project. They finally managed to even misplace some of my original docs like the allotment letter. I agree its a more genuine place than the others,but for the hassles that come with it.
    As per me, I chose never to go with them again.
    CommentQuote
  • Came across a link having site photographs of almost of all the projects in NCR
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Ritesh,can you confirm with whom were you dealing with in Investor clinic.While I have already payments(which makes my 50% of the 2.5%discount due from them),they have yet not reverted to my mails

What is the sanctity of their credit note ?

Originally Posted by ritesh76
    Thanks ! I booked around 8th Feb....tower 6 and investor clinic promised me 6% discount...4% was adjusted by 3c and i have received 1% now.

I have paid 30% to 3c by now.

The cheque is dated 29th july and amount is 35476/- after tds....though i am not sure of the amount of tds deducted since no certificate have been given by them....
    CommentQuote
  • LIC - Home loan

Hi ,

Has anyone taken loan from LIC for panache project. Please send me contact details of loan agent.

Regards,
    Ritesh Pathak
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on BBA

Hi All,

Any update on Sample flats and BB agreement issue?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have taken loan from LIC, I went to their branch in sector 18 and took loan from there..
    No agent involved...

Regards
    Anudeep
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anudeep.g
    Hi,

I have taken loan from LIC, I went to their branch in sector 18 and took loan from there..
    No agent involved...

Regards
    Anudeep

Hi Anudeep

Pls share some details of your loan e.g. loan amount, tenure, rate of interest and EMI. If there is some other special condition, pls mention that also on the forum for others' info.

Regards

Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I was talking to the agent of ic who was involved in my booking..i also spoke to their manager...i don't remeber the name.

You should follow up with them on and the agent through whom you booked. if possible visit their office in noida....hope this will work.

I still have to get my rest of 1%

Originally Posted by faujiman
    Ritesh,can you confirm with whom were you dealing with in Investor clinic.While I have already payments(which makes my 50% of the 2.5%discount due from them),they have yet not reverted to my mails

What is the sanctity of their credit note ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any Idea About the Floor to Ceiling height that u will be getting...

Hi

Does any one know how much would be the usable height available in the flat.
    Since its a 25-30 story building , even if builder save half foot it turns out to be a big number in the whole building ...

Nibha
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Hi

Does any one know how much would be the usable height available in the flat.
    Since its a 25-30 story building , even if builder save half foot it turns out to be a big number in the whole building ...

Nibha

No clue. Been thinking about this as well. No mention of such details in the BBA or anywhere else. How is it in County?
    CommentQuote
  • Loan from Kotak , Anyone ?

Hi ,
    Has anyone taken loan from Kotak for DP plan ? I am planing to do so, as they are offering the lowest (8.5% floating) of the 4 banks (ICICI,deutsche,Indiabulls,kotak) .

What all should I negotiate with them ?
    They are charging processing fee of ~11000/-

The biggest stumbling block is the fact that they are charging 2% for any part-payment of more than 25% of outstanding principal. This is for the whole duration of loan and not just for first year or two. Can this clause be negotiated and removed/modified? Please advice .

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Project update

Hello All,
    Went today to LP site. lots of trucks and machines on site(I saw at least 20). I think sample flat is about to be completed(its quite large building they are building, i think there must be at least 3-4 sample flats and may be hall like they have on LB site). an employee there told me that it should open in 10 days( I think that was exaggeration, but it should open in 3-4 weeks time). there is also some filling work going on between LP site and ashram (in front of big water tank), no idea what that is. also went to ATS site nearby. they are progressing very fast(almost whole plot is now dug up very deep.), i think it will be complete long before LP. should be better for value of LP, I guess.

Also the employee I met told me, that 3C is launching some project in sector 168 on similar rate(I don't understand why will people go so far, when cheaper option is available with logix in sector 137) and next tower in PI will be booked at rate of 3450( current booking is being done on rate of 3350)
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for the update alok. if you could throw some light on the progress of Phase 1 and also if 3C has been done with the brick work in the sample flats?

P.S: 3C has been saying sample flats would be ready maximum by the end of August!

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    Hello All,
    Went today to LP site. lots of trucks and machines on site(I saw at least 20). I think sample flat is about to be completed(its quite large building they are building, i think there must be at least 3-4 sample flats and may be hall like they have on LB site). an employee there told me that it should open in 10 days( I think that was exaggeration, but it should open in 3-4 weeks time). there is also some filling work going on between LP site and ashram (in front of big water tank), no idea what that is. also went to ATS site nearby. they are progressing very fast(almost whole plot is now dug up very deep.), i think it will be complete long before LP. should be better for value of LP, I guess.

Also the employee I met told me, that 3C is launching some project in sector 168 on similar rate(I don't understand why will people go so far, when cheaper option is available with logix in sector 137) and next tower in PI will be booked at rate of 3450( current booking is being done on rate of 3350)
    CommentQuote