3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
Reply
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    can you confirm that , the specification attached in BBA is same as on website(including quality and brands of marble, tiles ,fittings etc. )? if this is true then i dont think that its a bad BBA. only sticking point now is non-mentioning of carpet area. but if floor plan is attached that can be calculated as well( its not easy but can be done). I did my own calculation and carpet area is around 75% of super area for 1592 sf unit in tower 25.


    Dear Alok, the specification attached in BBA is same as on website but every builder gives this in writing and there is always a clause which says that specification/information are indicative and subject to change as may be required by the authority/Developer and cannot form part of any offer or contract.

    lets hope 3C will stick to there commitment
    and you are right the carpet area will be somewhere around 75%.

    Regards
    Atul
    CommentQuote
  • That is true(if a builder wants to be an a**hole, he will screw us in every way possible) , but if its in BBA we have something which is lot better then brochure or website, as they do not have any legal standing at all.


    Originally Posted by Atul sharma
    Dear Alok, the specification attached in BBA is same as on website but every builder gives this in writing and there is always a clause which says that specification/information are indicative and subject to change as may be required by the authority/Developer and cannot form part of any offer or contract.

    lets hope 3C will stick to there commitment
    and you are right the carpet area will be somewhere around 75%.

    Regards
    Atul
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    I have booked in Tower 8 and have paid 3 installments.Can anyone please give an idea as to when the 4th installment will be due(i think its at the casting of 3rd floor slab).?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pams01
    Hi,

    I have booked in Tower 8 and have paid 3 installments.Can anyone please give an idea as to when the 4th installment will be due(i think its at the casting of 3rd floor slab).?



    Should be on casting of ground floor slab
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Should be on casting of ground floor slab


    Hi Sanjay,

    Thanks for the update.Do you have any idea as to how much time will it take to reach this stage(casting of ground floor).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pams01
    Hi Sanjay,

    Thanks for the update.Do you have any idea as to how much time will it take to reach this stage(casting of ground floor).



    Hi Pams

    I am in Tower 4 booked in May, 2010. Tower 4 falls in Phase IA. I have paid 2 instalments and third is due in September mid. I have been indicated by 3C that Ground floor slab will be cast in December. Which phase you are in?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    I am not a lawyer, but the way I see it, a contract is not above law. so if 3C screwes us on deliverables ,they cant hide behind the BBA saying "Ohh but you agreed to sell your soul for the apartment we are giving you, in the BBA, So when do we come to collect". They can write anything in BBA and you can sign it, but only the legal parts of BBA are enforceable. and I think I read in some other thread that companies don't even care if you sign and return the BBA. So saying we have told you lies till now to sell you this apartment and we are admitting that those were lies and you can't do anything about it, wouldn't fly in any court. Even the whole line of reasoning is contradictory. They say that "buyer should have done due diligence by getting explanations from company about everything" and in next line say that "buyer can't trust the word of company or its employees". I don't think, if it goes to court they will be able to enforce it. In any case, people who have got BBAs should confront the 3C about this bullshit. And it is pure, steamy bullshit. I will confront the company when I get my BBA. Also project will be delivered in phases and LB will be delivered before LP. So if they pull a fast one on those buyers, people will stop paying in their all other projects. I don't think that will be happening.

    You have hit the nail on the head. contracts can be of two kinds- legal and enforceable and illegal or bad in law liable to be struck down when challenged in a court of law.3c BBA contains many clauses which are inherently bad in law. Builders count on the fact that consumers are ignorant of law and in any case they dont have the will, resources or stamina to fight them in a court of law. Its very important for all of us to be vigilant as consumers and most importantly to unite and exert our collective force when the need arises. collective activism is the need of times. lets watch out for each other.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnyfx
    You have hit the nail on the head. contracts can be of two kinds- legal and enforceable and illegal or bad in law liable to be struck down when challenged in a court of law.3c BBA contains many clauses which are inherently bad in law. Builders count on the fact that consumers are ignorant of law and in any case they dont have the will, resources or stamina to fight them in a court of law. Its very important for all of us to be vigilant as consumers and most importantly to unite and exert our collective force when the need arises. collective activism is the need of times. lets watch out for each other.


    Point here is who needs BBA? Certainly not the builder...He only needs your money....He signs a BBA just to facilitate flow of money to him either from the buyer directly or though his bank.

    But a buyer needs a BBA for his protection in case something goes wrong.

    So a bad BBA affects only the buyer...never a builder.

    From Builder point of view, he drafts BBA in such a manner that all his promises/ commitments, both verbal or written (including brochures) during marketing of flats are wiped clean when a buyer signs BBA.

    So buyers beware...take care before signing any BBA. If required do not hesitate to consult a lawyer.

    JAGO GRAHAK JAGO............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Basant
    Point here is who needs BBA? Certainly not the builder...He only needs your money....He signs a BBA just to facilitate flow of money to him either from the buyer directly or though his bank.

    But a buyer needs a BBA for his protection in case something goes wrong.

    So a bad BBA affects only the buyer...never a builder.

    From Builder point of view, he drafts BBA in such a manner that all his promises/ commitments, both verbal or written (including brochures) during marketing of flats are wiped clean when a buyer signs BBA.

    So buyers beware...take care before signing any BBA. If required do not hesitate to consult a lawyer.

    JAGO GRAHAK JAGO............


    your point about getting advice from lawyer is good. But are there any examples where builder changed the BBA after customer objections. I haven't heard of any. has anyone else?
    CommentQuote
  • tower 25 allotment letters

    I talked to 3C people today and they told me allotment letters for tower 25 will be released in September first week.
    CommentQuote
  • Bba

    kya hoga hamara, BBA padkar meri to halat hi kharab ho gayi hai ..........................................................
    CommentQuote
  • By and large, retail buyers are focused on rates, discounts .....least bothered about legal aspects.

    Even here in IREF, discussions on BBA, new Apartment Act etc...have least response. Most are not even aware of their rights. This situation perfectly suits builders.

    Typically we suffer from herd mentality. We prefer to blindly follow what others do. We generally do not want to step out, question and demand our rights.

    I agree, it is taxing for a lone retail buyer to do much. But then why are we here? What is the fun of having groups? If you have a number say 50-75, builder can be forced to follow the prevailing law. After all, all that we are asking him is to follow the law. Is it too much to ask for?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav A
    Ritesh, even I booked in Tower 6, around the same time that you did. I did it through IC, and have been following up with them for long now...They promised me 1.5%, so 0.75% should have come by now. Really sucks to call them up again and again for our own money. Did you visit their office in Sector 18 or the Tapasya building on expressway?



    Hi Gaurav, in my case the ic guy had not even given me any credit note...it was all oral....they told me that 1% would be given back after 20% payment to 3c and rest of 1% after 30 %.....so after paying 20% i called the agent thought whom i had booked...i also spoke to their manager on ...they had delayed the 1% on one pretext or other for atlest 2 months...finally it was pleasant surprise to receive the cheque by courier.....the key is to follow up regulalry........i didn't visit their office and talked to them only on ...hope u get ur money soon :)
    CommentQuote
  • In advance I aplogize for my language.

    Why the hell you guys book through the agencies who give credit notes. And specially ritesh why have you booked even wihthout credit note.

    Talk to all and just force them that you will book only if they are giving the upfront discount. If they will not be able to sell they will force the builder to give upfront discount.
    Most of the builders play this game, to one say investor clinic they will give the facility of upfront discount and to others they didn't. So talking to several on upfront discount criteria is must.
    All these are cheats, I think till date none of the people have their money received from these cheaters easily.
    CommentQuote
  • I have finally booked in tower 28 floor number 9 . Got 6 percent direct discount from builder though on increased price(3350) ):
    CommentQuote