Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

I guess someone has miss guided u on the brick price ...

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
    But one thing is certain friends. Its a unique and a different kind of project. E.g., ordinary brick costs Rs.2 or 3, but the bricks being used in Panache, i am told, cost Rs.135, though it is bigger in size, may be equal to 4 ordinary ones. This is just one small thing. This is evident and can be seen in Boulevard where construction is in advance stage. A sample of such bricks is kept at Boulevard site office too. There are many such things which make the project unique and distinct. Apart from Knight Frank, there are some other articles on the net which mention Panache as a unique project.

Sanjay

Comment

Could you pls explain how? These are some kind of special bricks which reduce heat inside. A person from Investors' Clinic informed me this.
      Sanjay

Comment

in between a couple of brick layers, they would be putting an insulated material, the one we saw at the boulevard sample flat site, that would reduce the heat. Not too sure about the price of such arrangement but it would surely be about 20 times normal..

PanacheUnique project! I have no doubts it would be one of its own kind and would create a benchmark in the industry

cheers!!

Could you pls explain how? These are some kind of special bricks which reduce heat inside. A person from Investors' Clinic informed me this.

Comment

Sacho, I am in total agreement with you.

All the very best to all buyers as well as those planning to buy

Sanjay
          Sanjay

Comment

guys, its no doubt a matter of pride to be a part of a green project and do our bit to reduce the carbon footprint. however I feel the real test would come when the project is delivered to the end consumer and the maintenance of the project starts- treatment and recycling of waste water, upkeep of sensor lighting (heat and dust r going to b a threat) maintenance of solar lights et al would require efficient management. has 3c got a roadmap post delivery? just a thought.

Comment

But one thing is certain friends. Its a unique and a different kind of project. E.g., ordinary brick costs Rs.2 or 3, but the bricks being used in Panache, i am told, cost Rs.135, though it is bigger in size, may be equal to 4 ordinary ones. This is just one small thing. This is evident and can be seen in Boulevard where construction is in advance stage. A sample of such bricks is kept at Boulevard site office too. There are many such things which make the project unique and distinct. Apart from Knight Frank, there are some other articles on the net which mention Panache as a unique project.

Sanjay
              135 Rs for the brick

Good one mate.

Comment

Please don't take it personally but the IC guys also claim that home prices will double with in 3 years.

Honestly they are really very intelligent people who do understand the market dynamics very well. In fact I would also like to conclude by saying that if only the Wall Street banks had appointed them as advisors a few years ago, there wouldn't have been a financial crisis at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaeru View Post
                  135 Rs for the brick

Good one mate.
                  Not more than 4-5 Rs

Comment

Originally posted by alien View Post
                    Not more than 4-5 Rs
                    I agree with alien completely...the cost is not having the significant difference. the only thing which was making the ash brick comparatively costlier was the availability and hence the cost of transportation was higher.

Comment

Guys, one point which really seems to be missing all over here...Is LP better than LB on any aspect...(perhaps only the market availability nearby).

So, while we all agree that LP is a good project, i personally feel its way behind LB.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X