3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Pams

I too hv a unit in Tower 8. I booked at 3050/-
    When did u booked and at which rate ?
    Which floor u hv ?

Regards
    Vikrant

Originally Posted by pams01
    Hi Sanjay,

Thanks for the update.Do you have any idea as to how much time will it take to reach this stage(casting of ground floor).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LP_vikrant
    Hi Pams

I too hv a unit in Tower 8. I booked at 3050/-
    When did u booked and at which rate ?
    Which floor u hv ?

Regards
    Vikrant

Hi Vikrant,

I booked in March at 3050/- 5th floor unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Was it worth the wait , you could have booked at 2975 , since u r following LP for a very long time ...
    What pushed u over the line ...
    Originally Posted by kohlinitin
    I have finally booked in tower 28 floor number 9 . Got 6 percent direct discount from builder though on increased price(3350) ):
    CommentQuote
  • Construction stage

I have booked in tower 21 and till date have paid two installments of 10%BSP each.The third one is due by end Sep.

I plan to take home loan after paying the 3rd installment(with the first disbursal happening on 'Ground Floor slab completion').Can someone pls advise me by when(approx time or month ) will LP be able to reach that stage for tower 21 ?

Need help from locally based guys and I am currently not in Delhi and cannot visit the site
    CommentQuote
  • For T-21, you should not expect demand letter for 4th installmeent before June next year.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kohlinitin
    I have finally booked in tower 28 floor number 9 . Got 6 percent direct discount from builder though on increased price(3350) ):

Congrats Nitin

So, at last... good. What size you have booked? Is PI selling good? Did you deliberately opt for floor 9 or were lower floors available too. I remember you had mentioned that you are looking for a particular tower in PI.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    Was it worth the wait , you could have booked at 2975 , since u r following LP for a very long time ...
    What pushed u over the line ...

Nibha good question .....for panache island the rate at which it was launched was 3150 . I needed a particular tower and floor so had to pay this extra amount . Just a personal choice . :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Congrats Nitin

So, at last... good. What size you have booked? Is PI selling good? Did you deliberately opt for floor 9 or were lower floors available too. I remember you had mentioned that you are looking for a particular tower in PI.

Thanks ....I booked 2350 ..lower floors were avaliable but i had a choice for 9th .... had a struggle a bit to get 9th as well as 8th and 9th gets filled soon due to no plc ....was the second to book in tower 28 ....anyhow had to pay more but got what i wanted ....rest lets see and wait how it works out
    CommentQuote
  • How much is loading in this size ...
    Thanks ....I booked 2350 ..lower floors were avaliable but i had a choice for 9th .... had a struggle a bit to get 9th as well as 8th and 9th gets filled soon due to no plc ....was the second to book in tower 28 ....anyhow had to pay more but got what i wanted ....rest lets see and wait how it works out
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    How much is loading in this size ...

around 72-73 percent ... less than logix anyday:) .....though its less i had other things as my preference . The room sizes are big which i always wanted not just big master bedroom ..again personal chocie buddy
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats Nitin. :bab (22):
    Tower 28 & 27 are the best of entire LP. I think these will give you a feel a lot of space and greenery (inspite of being surrounded by towers). Which part of tower 28 are you in? Also, I heard that some PI towers would be connected to each other at a height - are 28 and 29 going to be - as shown in Layout?
    CommentQuote
  • So what's the opinion on Lotus Zing? And more that the project success, do you think it can exceed the popularity of the Panache thread in this forum?
    CommentQuote
  • Nitin, I disagree with you.....compare this plan with Logix Greens, 1675 sq ft....more or less sizes are same only thin extra is 1 room i.e. in around 650 sq ft extra you are getting just 1 room extra and may be a foot or half in 2 rooms.....rest of the sizes are same.....
    But anyways, main thing is that you are satisfied with your purchase.... so enjoy and many congratulations.:bab (6):

around 72-73 percent ... less than logix anyday:) .....though its less i had other things as my preference . The room sizes are big which i always wanted not just big master bedroom ..again personal chocie buddy
    CommentQuote
  • Amol
    Lets not start LP ,Logix again ...
    As u said , nothing is better that than personal satisfaction ,,,

Originally Posted by amol8080
    Nitin, I disagree with you.....compare this plan with Logix Greens, 1675 sq ft....more or less sizes are same only thin extra is 1 room i.e. in around 650 sq ft extra you are getting just 1 room extra and may be a foot or half in 2 rooms.....rest of the sizes are same.....
    But anyways, main thing is that you are satisfied with your purchase.... so enjoy and many congratulations.:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • woh bhi sahi hai....:bab (4):

Originally Posted by nibha
    Amol
    Lets not start LP ,Logix again ...
    As u said , nothing is better that than personal satisfaction ,,,
    CommentQuote