3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13217 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • seconded. dont go for topmost floor. you will burn in Delhi summer for almost 8 months.
    Originally Posted by sequence
    btw...I meant top floors may be available & not just top floor...I would suggest not to go for the top-most floor because of the Delhi heat (& probably no terrace rights for the top - floor resident in LP)
    CommentQuote
  • Ok my broker called me back. he said 1955 size in tower 16 is available on floor 13. but you have to block it now. I am sending you his number by PM. just give him my reference.
    Originally Posted by Prateek_LP16
    , this forum works... thanks for such prompt response Alok. Okay, I will see whats the best I can get.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prateek_LP16
    I've read through all 195 pages on this forum
    Now that is astonishing as well as commendable, Prateek.
    CommentQuote
  • Response to alien:
    Now that is astonishing as well as commendable, Prateek.

:) yeah I thought that’s the least due-diligence I could do… must say I’m very pleased to see such informative exchange between the members. It’s nice to have public opinion so effortlessly. happy to be here!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RoyalMax
    Truth is that flat buyers pay for everything in the project..land, building, clubs, pool, open spaces, electrical sub-station, DG sets etc....just the wordings are different.

Once a builder has built allowable FSI and handed over the flats, he has no rights over the common areas, clubs, facilities etc. He has to exit from the project and handover everything to RWA ad exit. And this exactly is prescribed under UP Act. The Act aims to curb post-project completion activities like misuse of open spaces (new towers), commercial use of facilities built for the residents etc. by the builder.

It seems people have not gone through Act & Rules properly. Pls. read them few times to understand. NA is just a local authority under the act. There is a separate competent authority.

Under no Act/Law, the Govt. will approve documents like allotment letter, BBA, lease deed etc. Do not expect Govt. to do everything. Govt. has made legislation, rules etc. and everyone has to go by that...courts are there to enforce and adjudicate.

If you sign BBA, builder will just replicate everything in BBA in final sale deed. So once you sign BBA, your options are gone i am sure.

This is a very new Act. Most buyers have no idea about this legislation. But now that it is there and we know about it, it is quite natural for us to demand our rights as well as obligation of builders as available under it. In my view, legally builder has no choice but to follow the Act in its totality.

BBA is a step towards getting your money to the builder. Once we pay 40% (10%+30%), builder has his investment back in his pocket without laying a brick. Then he will construct the project with our fund flow. So BBA signing is best time to corner a builder. If it is delayed, builder suffers most. But once you pay 40%, it is you suffer. This is reality of RE market.

If a builder does not like / accept the Act, let him go to court and get a stay on the operation of Act.

PS: What has happened in other projects before this Act came in to being, can not be the basis of judgmental. Pan Oasis/ Mahagun BBA can not be followed blindly.

I’m a new member and I think u r making valid points. I’m just in the booking stage and part of a group that has not signed the BBA. Regardless of that if we all unite it will strengthen our position to negotiate…

I have read several concerns on the forum around BBA, loading, carpet area, phased-development etc. Since its hard for individuals to control these things, how many buyers do we have on this forum? Is there a way to count and bring all together?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by capreal26
    Somebody had put up their 3rd floor in Tower 14 on sale on the yahoogroups. Check there..

what is the yahoo group name?
    any idea for 988sqft availability? which tower ? which floor?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Smart_Investor

I hv Ist flr. in Tower 8 - 988 sqft. Let me know through PM in case you're intesrested ??

Originally Posted by smart_investor
    what is the yahoo group name?
    any idea for 988sqft availability? which tower ? which floor?
    CommentQuote
  • Hdfc bank

I have come to know that hdfc bank ( not hdfc ltd)is aslo financing this project.
    The offer is 8.25% for 1st year & 9.25% for 2nd.
    Processing fee is .5%.

How this deal sounds. Pls. Comment
    CommentQuote
  • i think hdfc ltd deal is same.
    I read somewhere that hdfc bank home loans follow hdfc ltd rates only....

i had a talk with pnb people yday they said that approval is still in process at their end

Originally Posted by gurunanak
    I have come to know that hdfc bank ( not hdfc ltd)is aslo financing this project.
    The offer is 8.25% for 1st year & 9.25% for 2nd.
    Processing fee is .5%.

How this deal sounds. Pls. Comment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeps79
    i think hdfc ltd deal is same.
    I read somewhere that hdfc bank home loans follow hdfc ltd rates only....

i had a talk with pnb people yday they said that approval is still in process at their end

I am also a bit confused between hdfc and hdfc bank... I had approached hdfc bank for loan processing but it was ultimately routed to hdfc ltd...
    Yes they are offering teaser rates for first 2 years but there is catch... ppl opting for this fixed/teaser scheme will be charged higher IR (0.25%-0.5% more)
    once they are on floating rates from 3rd yr onwards... and in CLP plan loan amt in first year is normally very less so 8.25% rate wont be very effective... so I have opted for normal floating rate (currently 8.75%) and not this 8.25% scheme..
    CommentQuote
  • Seeking advice on location

seeking advice from anyone who have seen the layout model in detail. Would anyone have advice or concerns regarding 1592sqft Tower 9, 23 or 24 floor? This tower has total of 25 floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Expected Delivery schedule

what is the expected delivery schedule for towers...as per brochure from a dealer, tower 12,12A & 14 will be delivered in Ph-1 & 1,2 3 4 in Phase-1A.....what abt rest of the towers.

Also is there any availability for 988/1130 sq.ft in Tower-1,2,3,4....pls ask ur respective dealers.
    CommentQuote
  • Have bought a flat in logix blossom greens for 2650/
    CommentQuote
  • reconfirming the best price i have got

what do u guys feel...pls comment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realindia
    seeking advice from anyone who have seen the layout model in detail. Would anyone have advice or concerns regarding 1592sqft Tower 9, 23 or 24 floor? This tower has total of 25 floors.

I am not sure abt which block is 1592sqft but i think unit 02-2502 is well placed view-wise. you can have swimming pool just below ur apt (though that can be disturbing as well)..nice view of panache island landscaping... open view of area beyond project boundary bw twr 29 and twr 30..and then again above twrs 11-12-12A (as these are 14 floors and u will be on 23/24)... on left hand side also there will be wide angle view upto twr 25/26..can have plenty of sun light in afternoon (if u like that..!!).
    For floor choice u can go through some other threads where pros/cons of high vs low floors have been discussed in detail
    CommentQuote