Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Any builder will take the risk of increasing the price only when he is sure that demand is increasing. No doubt, a large number of projects are coming up in Noida, but scenario is such that demand is increasing too. Many persons are booking these homes as these societies offer large number of in-house facilities. Eight years ago when I bought a house in Sector 82, the distance from New Delhi appeared very long, but now the development is spreading much further right upto Sector 143 which is another 4-5 KMs from 82 via e-way.

Despite there being so many projects, I think almost all are selling good numbers. There is hardly any project where prices have not increased. It is all due to increase in demand, i believe.

I feel that any value addition, be it macro level dynamics or otherwise, is a welcome sign for end users as well as investors.
    Last edited by sanjaysood; July 25 2010, 11:31 PM.
    Sanjay

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
      Any builder will take the risk of increasing the price only when he is sure that demand is increasing. No doubt, a large number of projects are coming up in Noida, but scenario is such that demand is increasing too. Many persons are booking these homes as these societies offer large number of in-house facilities. Eight years ago when I bought a house in Sector 82, the distance from New Delhi appeared very long, but now the development is spreading much further right upto Sector 143 which is another 4-5 KMs from 82 via e-way.

Despite there being so many projects, I think almost all are selling good numbers. There is hardly any project where prices have not increased. It is all due to increase in demand, i believe.

I feel that any value addition, be it macro level dynamics or otherwise, is a welcome sign for end users as well as investors.
      The clue is in your response Sanjay - "Eight years ago....". No doubt that with a 8 years time horizon, the prices would go upwards. Although I am not sure if there are any projects, where prices have increased. Paras Tierea is a case in point, wherein I got an e:mail from Investors Clinic with further reduced prices. Like for like, it was 25-30% cheaper vs LP in 1st/2nd week of May, and now the price seems to have been reduced by another 5-10% since then, as per that e:mail.

No doubt, there is much more demand in NCR and Noida belt presents a more affordable alternative than elsewhere in oreder to live as close as possible to Delhi. However, rising prices are a combination of factors, including money supply (read this as easier access to credit) and mass delusion of crowds (when human mind swings between the emotions of fear and greed)

Coming to builders confidence in increasing prices, it is nothing more than a calculated risk that businesses are willing to take (some more than others). Going forward, unless there is a cartel, I personally don't see builders being able to take price rises in the Noida region in the foreseeable future.

PS: I respect your views and it is not about my point vs yours. If we had a crystal ball, most of the world would be $ multimillionaires today. So, I hope that it is all taken in good spirit.

Comment

Vin

It was 2002 i got allotment and possession in 2005 for Sector-82. During last five years, rentals have more than doubled, prices four fold. What I am trying to suggest is, at that time also people said where are u buying a house so far away. On e-way there was Lotus Valley School Mayoor Intl. School and a couple of office complexes. Now if you drive same e-way, Lotus Valley can be seen only if you see carefully with so many high rise office complex nearby. By 2007, Sector 82 had become a fully developed/inhabited sector. This is what is going to happen in next half decade to even sectors like 137.

Regarding downward prices in Paras Tierra, as you have mentioned, pls confirm and reconfirm. To my knowledge, the price earlier was 2700 psf (all inclusive) which is now quoted at 2950 and availability only on floors 10 upwards.

Dealers would always project higher demand to sell, actual picture remains quite cohesive. Even then, demand is definitely picking up.

Absolutely no question of taking your comments otherwise. It is only through these discussions we learn a lot and get to know newer things day by day.

Thanx for the input dear.
        Last edited by sanjaysood; July 26 2010, 07:46 AM.
        Sanjay

Comment

It was 2002 i got allotment and possession in 2005 for Sector-82. During last five years, rentals have more than doubled, prices four fold.
          That was RE boom time, prices/rentals doubled at most places in NCR like Indirapuram too. But with so much supply in Noida, its foolish to expect the same in next 5-6 years horizon but at the same time prices won't come down due to rising land/construction cost and persistent demand.
          What I am trying to suggest is, at that time also people said where are u buying a house so far away. On e-way there was Lotus Valley School Mayoor Intl. School and a couple of office complexes. Now if you drive same e-way, Lotus Valley can be seen only if you see carefully with so many high rise office complex nearby.
          True, that will continue till land is available. E-way has immense all round infrastructure potential on both sides particularly suited for commercial, institutional developments.
          Last edited by alien; July 26 2010, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Thanks Sanjay. Appreciate your response to my query

Hi Vineet

It should be 10.22%.

Sanjay

Comment

NA-GNA & NH8 Expressway similarity

Hi all,
              I think Expressway projects will give same response like NH-8 DLF Gurgaon projects, as u know this was the same situation in gurgaon in 2000

1. Both are adjacent to Delhi one is from Ashram & another one is from Airport.
              2. In NH8 , DLF & Unitech were major player , here is also JP & Unitech Grande are key builder.
              3. Sky Scraper building in noida (25 to 30 floors) will even beat NH8.
              4. Within 5 yr Noida express way projects will be best location in whole Delhi /NCR.
              5. Even JP alone will provide residence to 1 lack people.
              6. NRI is showing intrest in JP same like DLF.
              7. Lots of projects like 3C , 137 projects will give strength to expressway projects.
              8. Metro construction will be turning point ( but still in cold baggage ).

Comments are invited ---------------------------

Comment

KMP_FNG, this 3C Lotus Panache thread, please open new thread for your subject. Thanks.

Comment

KMP FNG

Thanx for valuable inputs dear. My view is quite similar about e-way. Since it will be a development which is much later in time, will of course be better.

Sanjay
                  Sanjay

Comment

Hi Alien

I agree this is a thread for Lotus Panache, but, at the same time, Lotus Panache too is part of e-way projects and cannot be seen in isolation. Hence, discussing that aspect should not be of any harm. Rather, any input would only add to our knowledge.

Regards

Sanjay
                    Sanjay

Comment

Ref. Service Tax issue

I have learnt that the service tax would be leviable on all payments made to a builder after 1.7.2010 (even if booked earlier).

It would be 2.75% of the payment that we make. Little doubt is whether it would be on the basic cost of flat or on other charges such as parking, club, plc also

However, those who have booked on down payment basis before 1.7.2010, CHEERS. You are not required to pay service tax as you have already paid the entire sum.

This info is from a private source and not 100% confirmed.

Suggestions/comments solicited.

Sanjay
                      Last edited by sanjaysood; July 27 2010, 12:02 PM.
                      Sanjay

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X