3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13216 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by manavfromdelhi
    what do u guys feel...pls comment

ppl on blossom green thread can enlighten you better...good luck..!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    I am not sure abt which block is 1592sqft but i think unit 02-2502 is well placed view-wise. you can have swimming pool just below ur apt (though that can be disturbing as well)..nice view of panache island landscaping... open view of area beyond project boundary bw twr 29 and twr 30..and then again above twrs 11-12-12A (as these are 14 floors and u will be on 23/24)... on left hand side also there will be wide angle view upto twr 25/26..can have plenty of sun light in afternoon (if u like that..!!).
    For floor choice u can go through some other threads where pros/cons of high vs low floors have been discussed in detail

Thanks good point about view between tower 29&30, we were looking at block 01, so it seems almost all the points you mention still apply except the swimming pool view. It seems from the layout picture that there might be some view of the open amphitheatre from block 01, but not too sure. Any other hints specific to block 1?
    CommentQuote
  • Got reply from 3C customer care regarding roof height in apartment. they wrote

The Clear height of flat is Approx 9 Feet 1 inc.

first this is very low and second what do they mean by clear height.
    CommentQuote
  • Clear height would be I guess , usable height after finishing ...
    In logix its the same around 9 feet ...
    But u still need to get the exact meaning of "clear height".
    Noida Authority documents uses ROOM Height , Height, once all the finishing work is done ...

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    Got reply from 3C customer care regarding roof height in apartment. they wrote

The Clear height of flat is Approx 9 Feet 1 inc.

first this is very low and second what do they mean by clear height.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manav,

there is already a theread for Logix Greens....you can post your comments and discuss there.....
    As for rate, I think after withdrawal of inaugral disc, this is good rate you got....
    By the way which size, floor and tower you have booked in?

Originally Posted by manavfromdelhi
    what do u guys feel...pls comment
    CommentQuote
  • Clear will mean Floor height after laying of stone/tile at the floor.

Originally Posted by nibha
    Clear height would be I guess , usable height after finishing ...
    Noida Authority documents uses ROOM Height , Height, once all the finishing work is done ...
    CommentQuote
  • Clear height.

Originally Posted by nibha
    Clear height would be I guess , usable height after finishing ...

Clear height means the min height between floor and ceiling after finishing. Well i dont understand whats approx mean 9ft 1 inch. Also i came 2 know thru some broker logix clear height is less than 9. May be 2-3 inch after furnishing. But both are less than normal 9.5 ft standard of clear height.
    Can any one confirm bout LB clear height.
    CommentQuote
  • lotus zing

today 3c launched new project by the name of lotus zing, its a saying its on a reasonable price as confirmed by the broker. :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • its launched at 3150 with a 100 rupee discount! nothing much in it..

Originally Posted by sb1203
    today 3c launched new project by the name of lotus zing, its a saying its on a reasonable price as confirmed by the broker. :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Bad News

Union Bank of India BARRED Lotus Panache Project for HOME LOAN as Lotus Panache is not providing Undertaking documents of Land loan repayment to Noida Authority.

So No Government Bank ( Bank of Baroda is exception case as it is charging very high intrest rate 9.75%) is providing Home loan to Lotus Panache.
    CommentQuote
  • BOB charges 8.75 till 30 lacs for 15 yrs

Originally Posted by KMP_FNG
    Union Bank of India BARRED Lotus Panache Project for HOME LOAN as Lotus Panache is not providing Undertaking documents of Land loan repayment to Noida Authority.

So No Government Bank ( Bank of Baroda is exception case as it is charging very high intrest rate 9.75%) is providing Home loan to Lotus Panache.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nibha
    BOB charges 8.75 till 30 lacs for 15 yrs

8.75 fixed for 15 yrs is an awesome deal.. Nibha.. did you take it from BoB for BC?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes , I took it from BOB , at that time there was .25% discount for BC customers , so I got it as 8.5% for 15 yrs ,
    its was 3.5 % down there PLR which was 12% at that time,
    now its been raised to 12.5, so my ROI at present is 9% ...

The reason the did not go the fixed scheme is that once the locking period is over (say 2 or 3 yrs) , the effective rate comes out to be on higher side ...
    Originally Posted by capreal26
    8.75 fixed for 15 yrs is an awesome deal.. Nibha.. did you take it from BoB for BC?
    CommentQuote
  • guys any update on the construction, sample flat etc etc?

heard basement is completed for phase 1 and the ground floor work has started for the same..
    CommentQuote
  • Has any one in Phase-1 got notice for payment of 4th instalment ?
    CommentQuote