3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • carpet area

Hi,

did anybody ask about carpet area to the builder, I have seen a different thread discussing builder (patel) included walls also when calculating carpet area specified in floor plan in sample flats.

Today I also saw Sunshine helious site secor 78, I got very much surprised and impressed with thier transparecy and carpet area ratio. They mentioned 82-84% carpet area calculated at site itself with each floor plan(their 1575 sqft super area flat = 3c's 1800 sqft super area flat). Thay also mentioned they will not charge any penny even if they increase super area. No price escalation any many more.

I m now thinking I would hv invested in sunshine instead of 3C.Everything is transparent there and they will write all these in BBA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tarun_sng
    Hi,

did anybody ask about carpet area to the builder, I have seen a different thread discussing builder (patel) included walls also when calculating carpet area specified in floor plan in sample flats.

Today I also saw Sunshine helious site secor 78, I got very much surprised and impressed with thier transparecy and carpet area ratio. They mentioned 82-84% carpet area calculated at site itself with each floor plan(their 1575 sqft super area flat = 3c's 1800 sqft super area flat). Thay also mentioned they will not charge any penny even if they increase super area. No price escalation any many more.

I m now thinking I would hv invested in sunshine instead of 3C.Everything is transparent there and they will write all these in BBA.

Carpet Area wise - I dont think anyone would be able to beat Helios project. Key questions is - will they deliver on what is being promised. There is a definite amount of risk involved with a builder being promoted by a senior executive in a s/w company. Planning / transparency is one thing, execution is another.

Anyways, 3C sucks on carpet area and BBA language.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C is silent on carpet area. Send mail to customer care regarding this.

The repsonse you will get that "they will get back to you once they know it from the concerned department.

Customer care department does not know the carpet area.

Strange!
    CommentQuote
  • Why are you concerned with the carpet area? you know the dimensions of your resp unit, room sizes and everything else as well.. we have anyway calculated the carpet area, it is pretty decent, for a brand of 3C's statue we have a good carpet to super area ratio!!

Originally Posted by strange!
    3C is silent on carpet area. Send mail to customer care regarding this.

The repsonse you will get that "they will get back to you once they know it from the concerned department.

Customer care department does not know the carpet area.

Strange!
    CommentQuote
  • Green building

Today evening, one of the programs on Bloomberg TV had a coverage on green buildings. In the program they listed some of the important green buildings coming up in various Indian cities. In Delhi/NCR they covered LP and the Commonwealth Games Village.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by atmaram
    Today evening, one of the programs on Bloomberg TV had a coverage on green buildings. In the program they listed some of the important green buildings coming up in various Indian cities. In Delhi/NCR they covered LP and the Commonwealth Games Village.

Thats something to cheer about!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    Why are you concerned with the carpet area? you know the dimensions of your resp unit, room sizes and everything else as well.. we have anyway calculated the carpet area, it is pretty decent, for a brand of 3C's statue we have a good carpet to super area ratio!!

:-)
    Anyone who paid his hard earn money to purchase a flat of some area should be concerned with carpet area (%age of super area)
    Are you not?
    CommentQuote
  • dude wake up and dont say things just bcoz u don't have anything else to say.. when we know how much area we would end up getting then where does the point of being worried comes from and what would the builder reply when he has already specified this is what you would be getting!
    high time we start behaving like sane humans!!

P.S: sanjay buddy, ssup? been long!!

Originally Posted by vivekagl
    :-)
    Anyone who paid his hard earn money to purchase a flat of some area should be concerned with carpet area (%age of super area)
    Are you not?
    CommentQuote
  • Sacho, everyone knows what the builder has committed for their respective project....we all have floor plans also for our respective projects.....but just go back few posts and you will know the origin of this discussion.......
    Someone mentioned in one of the threads(most probably Amrapali one), that if the builder is showing a room of 10x10 then he is including walls width also in that i.e. actual room size becomes 9x9 i.e. around 19 sq ft less for 1 room and if room sizes are big then even more.....so overall the reduction of around 100-120 sq ft in total flat which defienietly going to increase the loading.......
    So concern here is, if this is the case with all the builders or just few and that is what people are trying to find out.....I hope this answered your query. So please be sensitive towards other ppl thought process.....

Originally Posted by sacho19
    dude wake up and dont say things just bcoz u don't have anything else to say.. when we know how much area we would end up getting then where does the point of being worried comes from and what would the builder reply when he has already specified this is what you would be getting!

CommentQuote
  • Amol, for one i am not concerned with what is happening in other threats and this is not an issue that was raised here and hence crying here makes no sense.. and guys, specially panachites, do not worry one bit about this, I have seen the sample flat and have measured the bedroom, the room size is what has been mentioned.. the wall thickness has not been accounted for, that is over and above the carpet area that we would be getting according to the layout and hence loading is reduced even further!!

Aman, i hope this would answer u!

Originally Posted by amol8080
    Sacho, everyone knows what the builder has committed for their respective project....we all have floor plans also for our respective projects.....but just go back few posts and you will know the origin of this discussion.......
    Someone mentioned in one of the threads(most probably Amrapali one), that if the builder is showing a room of 10x10 then he is including walls width also in that i.e. actual room size becomes 9x9 i.e. around 19 sq ft less for 1 room and if room sizes are big then even more.....so overall the reduction of around 100-120 sq ft in total flat which defienietly going to increase the loading.......
    So concern here is, if this is the case with all the builders or just few and that is what people are trying to find out.....I hope this answered your query. So please be sensitive towards other ppl thought process.....
    CommentQuote
  • Sacho u can only be sure once u see the actual flat ...
    Better not go by the sample one ...

Originally Posted by sacho19
    Amol, for one i am not concerned with what is happening in other threats and this is not an issue that was raised here and hence crying here makes no sense.. and guys, specially panachites, do not worry one bit about this, I have seen the sample flat and have measured the bedroom, the room size is what has been mentioned.. the wall thickness has not been accounted for, that is over and above the carpet area that we would be getting according to the layout and hence loading is reduced even further!!

Aman, i hope this would answer u!
    CommentQuote
  • Right!!!

Absolutly correct Nibha....
    Sacho, see the issue here is can we trust builder on this or what if builder wants to cheat.......
    They can show n number things in Sample flat....example you go and see any sample flat and dealer/builder office will tell you that you will get everything as is shown here....then when you specifically ask themwill there be designer wall then they will tell oh no sir that will not be there....and what about the tile - ohh sir tile will also be different....and slowly but surly most of the beautiful things will be gone.....
    In nutshell donot trust builder till the point you get the actual thing in hand.....

So the issue is the valid concern raised by people and should be an eye opener for all....because 99% you will get what builder is saying...but 1% chance is always there.

Originally Posted by nibha
    Sacho u can only be sure once u see the actual flat ...
    Better not go by the sample one ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sacho19
    dude wake up and dont say things just bcoz u don't have anything else to say.. when we know how much area we would end up getting then where does the point of being worried comes from and what would the builder reply when he has already specified this is what you would be getting!

Imp point first:
    did 3C gave you Carpet to Super area ratio in your BBA?
    CommentQuote
  • No but flat layout with dimensions is attached with BBA. So, carpet area can be calculated.
    CommentQuote
  • Carpet area

i am referring carpet area as %age to super area which, would make buyer feel more comfortable.
    CommentQuote