Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

chitthi aa gayi hai apni bhi 3C waalon se.. rather Granite Gate company limited I should say. ab flat bhi thoda jaldi mil jaaye to accha hai..

Comment

Good that you finally got the receipt. However delivery of the flat is linked with the date of issue of allotment letter which 3c people are changing after every few days. First they told it will be March 1st week, then March 15th then some people in this forum tell it will be one month from now. Lets hope that the allotment process is started soon and there are some good PSU banks on the list like SBI, United Bank of India, Union Bank etc.

Any guys on the forum who can share when will the digging start?

How is the rush with the brokers/ site/ sample flats?

Panache is undoubtedly one of the best upcoming projects on the e-way with good approach and connectivity to the e-way through clover leaf. I would like to congratulate the guys who have booked in this.

Comment

i spoke to 3C today reg my receipt, they mentioned allotment letter would be dispatched in early May.

Comment

This is true penalty clause kicks off from the allotment letter date...i booked LB on 12th Aug got allotment letter on 2nd Nov !....so u can calculate ur dates for LP.

This could be a blessing in disguise for people going for loan/CLP plans they would have enough time to make a good call on Banks and would not be rushed into poor decision.

Infact this delay really helped me and i took less loan bcoz of this and had ample time to dig out my FDs and Mutual funds and encash them

Good Luck all...after all we all have booked from the same builder

Comment

Originally posted by AnupamKhurana View Post
            This is true penalty clause kicks off from the allotment letter date...i booked LB on 12th Aug got allotment letter on 2nd Nov !....so u can calculate ur dates for LP.

This could be a blessing in disguise for people going for loan/CLP plans they would have enough time to make a good call on Banks and would not be rushed into poor decision.

Infact this delay really helped me and i took less loan bcoz of this and had ample time to dig out my FDs and Mutual funds and encash them

Good Luck all...after all we all have booked from the same builder
            Thanks Anupam for you post. Even I would go for some kind of bank loan. Could you please elaborate that how will this delay help in making a good call on Banks, afterall the builder is going to offer us from a kitty of banks??

Kindly do explain in detail as your advise would be of great help for newbies like me!

Comment

As per industry standards a Builder starts construction only after 60% of the property is sold out. Out of 3500 flats in total 3C has sold approx 1000 flats which is around 30%. By issuing an allotment letter they become liable to deliver and hence the delay!

Comment

delay in allotment letter-good for some

You guys are right. If allotment letter is delayed and lets say comes in May, it would greatly help me in getting time for arranging money for the next installment. For LB, they took 3-4 months but that was their first residential move so I expect them to be fast this time. I booked LP in mid Jan and got receipt after one month. I guess allotment should start somewhere from 2nd week of April. On one website I read that as per Noida property agents, LP is the best among others and all its towers are sold (except top few floors) within few hours like hot cakes. As per my contact in allcheckdeals, there is heavy rush for booking. Good choice by all who booked LP.....time to celebrate!!

Comment

Originally posted by abhayambuj View Post
                  Good that you finally got the receipt. However delivery of the flat is linked with the date of issue of allotment letter which 3c people are changing after every few days. First they told it will be March 1st week, then March 15th then some people in this forum tell it will be one month from now. Lets hope that the allotment process is started soon and there are some good PSU banks on the list like SBI, United Bank of India, Union Bank etc.

Any guys on the forum who can share when will the digging start?

How is the rush with the brokers/ site/ sample flats?

Panache is undoubtedly one of the best upcoming projects on the e-way with good approach and connectivity to the e-way through clover leaf. I would like to congratulate the guys who have booked in this.
                  Just for your info their will be no approach from the express way to any of the sectors the Cloverleaf is only for crossing over from one side of the sector roads to the other side (this also includes the Underpass at boulevard and near 137). Eways are not supposed to have any entry or exits... and since this eway is going all the way to Agra the only exit will be at Gr Noida. If you look at the Cloverleafs carefully you will understand exactly what i mean. (P.S. have u used the clover leafs to come from or get on the express way)?

Comment

Vishal saab, i disagree with you. I live in Noida and frequesntly use eway. there is a direct cut from eway towards LB (sec 100) and from there LP is roughly less than 1km from inside roads. This cloverleaf is very much there just after this cut to go on the opposite side from beneath the eway towards JP sectors ie 128 etc. So if you are coming from LB main entrace towards eway, this road goes straight to clover leaf and you can come on the opposite side and can recah towards Mahamaya Flyover/Delhi.

Comment

Hi Kumar
                      There is no cut for LB (sec 100) the cut is near the flyover and more accessible for sec 110, 105, and 93 apartments.....
                      U take clover leaf from the flyover (coming from LP/ sec 82) and then there is a cut in front of JP offices at Eway.

If the present cut remains then LP is easier to access as compared to LB.

But as discussed somewhere else on the forum that all these cuts will be closed and the eway will be made tolled highway.......and people have to use 6 lane (both sides) sector roads which are being made parallel to eway.

But there is a problem in that as clover leafs were originally designed to meet eway and not sector roads (the design of clover leafs is very weird on Sec 128 side) and there is hardly any space near Amity, NIIT, HCL office for sector road to be made.

Its too early to say what is going to happen.....The only point that i am sure of is this will be never a tolled highway.

Also taj expressway is not an extension of eway as far as i have seen the sit of starting of taj expressway. Taj one is perpendicular to eway. so cuts (clover leafs) will be made on eway to go on taj one.

And there is a no rule that eways can not have any cuts, Gurgaon eway is a good eg of it. I am sure if all cuts will be closed then residents of existing sectors will make enough noises......

Lets not waste our time thinking on what is going to happen .......its better right now to get united on one of yahoogroups and sort out issues with 3C.

Originally posted by KumarG View Post
                      Vishal saab, i disagree with you. I live in Noida and frequesntly use eway. there is a direct cut from eway towards LB (sec 100) and from there LP is roughly less than 1km from inside roads. This cloverleaf is very much there just after this cut to go on the opposite side from beneath the eway towards JP sectors ie 128 etc. So if you are coming from LB main entrace towards eway, this road goes straight to clover leaf and you can come on the opposite side and can recah towards Mahamaya Flyover/Delhi.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X