3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13214 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by alien
    No but flat layout with dimensions is attached with BBA. So, carpet area can be calculated.

Does the BBA or the plan anywhere confirm that room sizes are net excluding walls? If not there a scope for socker......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivekagl
    i am referring carpet area as %age to super area which, would make buyer feel more comfortable.

the simple and moot issue is why a builder does not write the carpet area in numbers in bba and prefers to attach a plan? calculting problem is certinly not there. real reason...it is easier to play around with a plan.
    CommentQuote
  • The carpet area can be calculated (speculated) based on the layout attached. This does not require great mathematics skills. Some of us have already flaunted that.

The point is, if that is so easy, why executives in customer care can not calculate it and mention it. They evade the answer despite a pointed question on it. They seek the help of concern department.

I will be comfortable if 3C responds to this. Happy, if it mentions it in BBA.

They can calculate super area. But they cannot calculate the carpet area.

Strange!
    CommentQuote
  • Rightly said Royal....Point is builder donot mention in numbers so that if needed they can play around....
    I hope good builders like 3Cs, Logix donot actually play around, but you never know, everybody wants his piece of cake and that too bigger one...

Originally Posted by RoyalMax
    the simple and moot issue is why a builder does not write the carpet area in numbers in bba and prefers to attach a plan? calculting problem is certinly not there. real reason...it is easier to play around with a plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Carpet Area

If we see various dimensions given in LP floor plans, it will become amply clear that area mentioned is carpet area and does not include wall thickness. This is very easy to observe: Calculate different parts of the flat which have walls and parallely the parts which do not have walls. It is simple arithmatic. The doubts raised in this regard are at best only of general nature and do not appear to be applicable to LP floor plans.

For example, Length of the living room in 1415 sq ft flat is 17 ft 7 in. Parallel to it kitchen and dining area have combined length of 8 ft 3 in + 9 ft = 17 ft 3 in. This leaves 4 inches for the wall between kitchen and dining area. Similarly we can measure breadthwise, the thickness allowed for inner walls everywhere is found to be 4 inches.
    CommentQuote
  • I'm planning to book a flat in Lotus Panache most probably the 1133 sqft or the 1330 sqft if available. Could someone please advise me on the towers with a good view, and suggest me a pros n cons of it. Also, which floor should I go for ? They're offering me floors above 20 :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    If we see various dimensions given in LP floor plans, it will become amply clear that area mentioned is carpet area and does not include wall thickness. This is very easy to observe: Calculate different parts of the flat which have walls and parallely the parts which do not have walls. It is simple arithmatic. The doubts raised in this regard are at best only of general nature and do not appear to be applicable to LP floor plans.

For example, Length of the living room in 1415 sq ft flat is 17 ft 7 in. Parallel to it kitchen and dining area have combined length of 8 ft 3 in + 9 ft = 17 ft 3 in. This leaves 4 inches for the wall between kitchen and dining area. Similarly we can measure breadthwise, the thickness allowed for inner walls everywhere is found to be 4 inches.

Yes.....the doubt is general one...Core issue is why the builders deliberately avoid mentioning carpet area numbers in any document including BBA.

They always mention SBA which no one knows how has been arrived at...

Floor plan attached to BBA has chances of double interpretation.

BBA also says about + or - 10% variation allowed. A dishonest builder has the scope to reduce carpet area on that pretext.

A buyer ultimately gets the carpet area. This is left open ended.

Another related question is that BBAs are signed only after approval of plans by Noida Authority. How there can be 10% deviations after plan is approved? Building/ floor plans can not have so much changes without prior re-approval from NA. This means changes in SBA, if any, will be for reasons other than building/ floor plans for which why should a buyer be penalised?

In realistic terms a BBA should mention carpet area in numbers and protect the buyer from any changes in that number.

If SBA goes up without any changes in carpet area, builder has to bear it.

No extra payment by buyer for up to 3% increase in carpet area.

If increase beyond 3%, obtain re-approval from NA and written consent of buyer because this can happen only if the builder is incompetent.

Any reduction in carpet area, benefit should go to buyer pro-rata basis.

Buyers must get together and demand this which is quite logical and reasonable. It does not matter whether the builder is reputed like 3C, logix, ATS or not...it is always better to protect ourselves....
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Royalmax, As you have rightly mentioned we need to consider everyone at par unless 3C does something extraordinary good for the flat owners.

In my opinion their LP BBA is worst (I have seen just one more BBA of another builder). Loading in LP is not so great compared to some other projects launched by other builders (discussed in detail in previous threads).

We all have bought into the project considering their reputation in commercial sector and hope they will deliver the same but, this does not mean we should ga-ga about everything without considering right or wrong (leave that job to 3C and brokers) as there would be many people (first time visitor and/or buyer) who would take these comments seriously.
    CommentQuote
    Imp point first:
    did 3C gave you Carpet to Super area ratio in your BBA?

Sacho, Next (not so Imp points)
    read what someone has written and understand before you reply.
    Think before you write about someone specially when you dont know them.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, Does anyone has idea when will tower 22, 23 be launched? As of now all the available options are on 21, 22 floors?
    CommentQuote
  • Best Home loan options on LP

Can someone pls advise me on the best home loan option for LP from all the banks that are currently offering ? ?

Also I am not currently based in Delhi so which of these banks can i apply for home loan from their local branches in my current city for this out-station project ??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sacho

I have been regularly going through all posts and comments, but unable to find time for writing comments. Moreover, most of the time the issues raised are quite similar to what have already been discussed in past umpteen number of times.

Regards
    CommentQuote
    Sacho, Next (not so Imp points)
    read what someone has written and understand before you reply.
    Think before you write about someone specially when you dont know them.

We should keep writing to 3C requesting for super area vs. carpet area dimensions etc. Numerous such queries will make them more conscious and restrain them from doing anything unfair. Let’s send individual queries and ask for assurances, and inclusion of such specifications in BBA etc. Just a thought…
    CommentQuote
  • Bba

guys we are talking abt the BBA does any builder provide the area specification regarding super and carpet are ratio or size in its BBA, bcoz i've not come across such thing. hope my statement is sensible.
    CommentQuote