3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sb1203
    guys we are talking abt the BBA does any builder provide the area specification regarding super and carpet are ratio or size in its BBA, bcoz i've not come across such thing. hope my statement is sensible.

Most builders just write super built-up area (SBA). No one writes ratio.

We all would like builders to mention carpet area as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys, does someone knows how many elevators will be put in Tower 16 (four 1955sqft flats per floor). Is this something anyone has checked with the builder... please let me know. thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prateek_LP16
    Hi guys, does someone knows how many elevators will be put in Tower 16 (four 1955sqft flats per floor). Is this something anyone has checked with the builder... please let me know. thanks.

See the cluster plan for Tower 16. 14-19 would have 3 elevators per floor. 2 of them of size 5.5X6.5 ft & 1 large (service lift) of size 7X8.25 ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by capreal26
    See the cluster plan for Tower 16. 14-19 would have 3 elevators per floor. 2 of them of size 5.5X6.5 ft & 1 large (service lift) of size 7X8.25 ft.

Are the sizes and number of lifts same in all towers?
    CommentQuote
  • I just saw that floor plan with clear room sizes is Annexure C of BBA. It has been signed by me as well as by 3C and essentially forms a part of BBA. Calculating room sizes, the carpet area comes out almost clearly. Is it still required to be mentioned in the BBA when floor plan is part of BBA itself?

Comments invited.

You too Sacho and Strange..
    CommentQuote
  • I feel three lifts are less for a 25/27 storey tower with six flats per floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys.... I have been having the feeling that ppl at Boulevard and Panache have been living in Silos and have approched 3C with individual concerns... just thought why not also have a common yahoo group for Boulevard, Panache and Zing... so i created this one : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/3CLotusBPZ

Please join...
    CommentQuote
  • I liked Panache due to location and the builder reputation but since I am looking for a place where I might stay I would like somewhere I can have big size room etc. 10ft*12ft rooms does not sound great (1592 sqft flat in Panache).

I particularly liked Parsvanath and Logix Blossom even though they are a bit far.
    CommentQuote
  • Also I have seen people justifying builder not stating clearly carpet area in Panache.

No offence to anyone who has booked in Panache but I strongly think you should ask what is the carpet area.

I have seen many other builders have clearly stated both carpet area and SBA in their layout.
    CommentQuote
  • good point.. but everybody has different preferences, some people like to live in well habituated places with nearby markets, they are going for LP. I only looked at LP and logix BC seriously.in logix BC, I was very impressed with the speed they were doing their work with. only went with LP due to location. Even if logix gives possession in 18 months, it will be difficult to live there for next 4-5 years at least, as there is nothing on surrounding land, just empty barren fields.
    Originally Posted by bippin
    I liked Panache due to location and the builder reputation but since I am looking for a place where I might stay I would like somewhere I can have big size room etc. 10ft*12ft rooms does not sound great (1592 sqft flat in Panache).

I particularly liked Parsvanath and Logix Blossom even though they are a bit far.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry I meant Purvanchal and not Parsvanath.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by capreal26

thanks capreal26. Quite strangely i was told by allcheck that there will be 4 elevators in my tower. Anyway where can I access the cluster plan? All i have is the floor plan and overall layout. plz let me know.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prateek_LP16
    thanks capreal26. Quite strangely i was told by allcheck that there will be 4 elevators in my tower. Anyway where can I access the cluster plan? All i have is the floor plan and overall layout. plz let me know.

Rule #1: Whatever the broker says is false, unless proven true.

For cluster plan, email 3C customer care. They'll send it to you in pdf format.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    good point.. but everybody has different preferences, some people like to live in well habituated places with nearby markets, they are going for LP. I only looked at LP and logix BC seriously.in logix BC, I was very impressed with the speed they were doing their work with. only went with LP due to location. Even if logix gives possession in 18 months, it will be difficult to live there for next 4-5 years at least, as there is nothing on surrounding land, just empty barren fields.

Yea Alok, I agree with you. Logix County has excellent location, very near to the eway but would take at least 4-5 years to include all facilities.
    CommentQuote
  • I have cluster plan for tower 25 and there are only 3 elevators 2 small and 1 large. I too think number of elevator is low. lets just hope, their size is what they have mentioned in plan. small elevators get claustrophobic. anyway, cluster plan is very precise and all the dimensions have been clearly mentioned. I don't think there will be many deviations from it.

Originally Posted by Prateek_LP16
    CommentQuote