Last updated: 2 weeks ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
    Hi All

Anyone who receives next instalment due notice with demand of Service Tax may please share the info on the forum.

Sanjay
    I have booked under DP plan and my instalment falls due on 3rd aug for which I got demand notice on 26th june. there is no mention of service tax, payment demanded is as calculated at the time of booking in may. does it mean service tax has no retrospective effect?

Comment

service tax thing is so irritating and there is nothing much that can be done.. Price is going up, it is now 3200 sf but people are struggling to sell thr resp units at 2880 sf (source: yahoo group).. 3C's coming up with yet another project, budget homes, sample flats at panache not yet completed and the progress is not even worth talking..
      not sure what to expect and what not!!

Comment

they have not mentioned service tax in the demand note thinking it would not be charged or maybe to keep up happy till the time they launch thr new project.. it would come as a separate demand, a new demand note..

Originally posted by sunnyfx View Post
        I have booked under DP plan and my instalment falls due on 3rd aug for which I got demand notice on 26th june. there is no mention of service tax, payment demanded is as calculated at the time of booking in may. does it mean service tax has no retrospective effect?

Comment

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
          service tax thing is so irritating and there is nothing much that can be done.. Price is going up, it is now 3200 sf but people are struggling to sell thr resp units at 2880 sf (source: yahoo group).. 3C's coming up with yet another project, budget homes, sample flats at panache not yet completed and the progress is not even worth talking..
          3C project is for class people not for mass. 3C should have started project with minimum size of 1400 sqft then it might have been more successful because only those would have bought it who has budget of 50L. I won't be surprised that 3C start charging Rs. 5/sqft maintenance charges. For a person having pocket to buy flat worth 70-80L won't mind but think about guy who bought 1000 sqft flat paying Rs. 5000 as maintenance with actual flat size only 600 sqft rest all gone in loading.
          Also I am not surprised that seller not finding a buyer at 2880. So many options and probably people might be waiting for LB2. NOIDA me aaj kal log Surf Excel/Ariel kharedane ke bazay Nirma/Wheel/Ghadi jyada khareed rahe hai..

Comment

Price going up is a good thing.
            Why do you think people are struggling to sell at 2880? He only posted it yesterday. Its not that easy to sell an under construction house. Builder will not allow the transfer before 30% payment is made and hence the only people who can pay 30% upfront can buy in resale. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

I read that yahoo group offer for 2880 for some phase 1 flat.
              2880 sf is not necessarily below market price.
              3200 may have 10+6.5% discount on DP. 2880 is after all discounts obviously.

Comment

3C has launched all the remaining towers in LB and also revised rates. The new rate is 3750/psf for LB and for Esp it is 3860/psf.

I wonder what the resale is like?? are people even getting 3500??

Comment

Last month someone offered me a flat in LB in resale for 3200 psf.

Resale price in LB is around 3200-3300, depending on location. Even an Investor Clinic guy told me that.
                  Sanjay

Comment

That's what we call a investor friendly marketing. Builder jacks up the price above the resale so that it gets easier for it's investors (flat owners) to pull out at little less and also make some profit in the process.

So long as demand is there, builder is willing to wait and will sell at a later stage at a much higher price. A win-win situation for all.

Comment

Good Point Aashiana

WIN WIN FOR ALL!!!!
                      Sanjay

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X