3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13217 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bippin
    Also I have seen people justifying builder not stating clearly carpet area in Panache.

No offence to anyone who has booked in Panache but I strongly think you should ask what is the carpet area.

I have seen many other builders have clearly stated both carpet area and SBA in their layout.

Bippin.........Can you share project names where carpet area is mentioned in BBA?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    I have cluster plan for tower 25 and there are only 3 elevators 2 small and 1 large. I too think number of elevator is low. lets just hope, their size is what they have mentioned in plan. small elevators get claustrophobic. anyway, cluster plan is very precise and all the dimensions have been clearly mentioned. I don't think there will be many deviations from it.

I think even with 70-80% occupancy.. wait time for lifts can be problematic (upto 2-3 minutes) only in morning office rush hour..say 8-9..rest of time it should be fine.. also i think it would be "even floor / odd floor stoppage only" type of arrangement..
    P.S.: Lift Usage pattern in residential building would be a bit different from one in commercial building
    CommentQuote
  • If I m not wrong 3C Lotus zing is better located than the logix county bcoz its in the main highway .

planning to invest............. pls guide guys , your expertise will be highly obliged .
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in booking a 1420 SQFT flat in LP. However, most towers seems to be sold out and there are very few open flats.. Does LP plan to open up new tower for sale? If so any idea which? Appreciate response.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shanker_2680
    I am interested in booking a 1420 SQFT flat in LP. However, most towers seems to be sold out and there are very few open flats.. Does LP plan to open up new tower for sale? If so any idea which? Appreciate response.

Dear Shanker, welcome to this forum.:)you are right most of the towers are sold out and the left tower are 1935,1955 sq-ft size and panache island with flats of 2350 and 2587 sq-ft size.

you can contact 3C guys and the brokers,they can provide you a 1415 sq-ft size flat and don't forget about discount.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure about BBA as I havent booked any property. But atleast some builders telling you upfront about the built up and super built up:
    http://www.prateekbuildtechindia.com/Prateek-Wisteria/floor_plan_1385.php

Bippin.........Can you share project names where carpet area is mentioned in BBA?
    Originally Posted by RoyalMax
    CommentQuote
  • yes if we have some sample BBAs where carpet area is mentioned, we can talk to 3C about it.
    Originally Posted by RoyalMax
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Atul sharma
    Dear Shanker, welcome to this forum.:)you are right most of the towers are sold out and the left tower are 1935,1955 sq-ft size and panache island with flats of 2350 and 2587 sq-ft size.

you can contact 3C guys and the brokers,they can provide you a 1415 sq-ft size flat and don't forget about discount.

Atul

Does it mean that there are no more towers to be launched with 1415 and 1592 sq ft??? If it is so, then in my view the resale market for these sizes may pick up. Just guessing.

Sanjay:)
    CommentQuote
    yes if we have some sample BBAs where carpet area is mentioned, we can talk to 3C about it.

Alok I saw the link mentioned above. It mentions super and built up area, but not carpet area. But then the other equally important question is, what is the reputation of Prateek Wisteria??? Is it their first project or they have already delivered something. I am not sure. I am neither a fan of 3C nor an investor, but an end user. I think we need to clearly find out, which builder has clearly mentioned super as well as carpet area in BBA and then take up the issue with 3C.

Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • I personally feel the attached layout is there with a purpose, to let us know the carpet area. They might not put it in words and numbers but the layout is good enough for me and panachites at large..

Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    I just saw that floor plan with clear room sizes is Annexure C of BBA. It has been signed by me as well as by 3C and essentially forms a part of BBA. Calculating room sizes, the carpet area comes out almost clearly. Is it still required to be mentioned in the BBA when floor plan is part of BBA itself?

Comments invited.

You too Sacho and Strange..
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about completion of samples at LP???? Any update on this? 3C initially said, they will be ready by July end, then August end, even now they seem to be far from ready. Once samples are ready, they wil instil a lot of confidence in the LP buyers' minds and appreciation to the project.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C would blame it on rain saying it played a spoil sport but i feel 3C would like the sample flats to get ready for the public only when the construction of the project would be worth displaying.. like in boulevard we could see the construction happening at a pace, they would not like future buyers to see the sample flats with dug up land along side!

this is what i feel is the reason the sample flats ain't ready, focus is more on boulevard currently.. They would first stretch thr phase 1 construction upto 2nd floor and would let people see sample flats..

Any idea about completion of samples at LP???? Any update on this? 3C initially said, they will be ready by July end, then August end, even now they seem to be far from ready. Once samples are ready, they wil instil a lot of confidence in the LP buyers' minds and appreciation to the project.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree too. There are to many other things that are bad with BBA(like they always say through legalese that we reserve the right to be an asshole) to worry about not mentioning exact carpet area. we booked flat after seeing the floor plan and that same plan has been attached with BBA from what I have read in this forum. so who cares whether they put it in figures. anyway almost any fact in almost any agreement is accompanied by line "any details can be changed without prior notice". so you have only builder reputation and threat of courts on your side because signing an BBA doesn't mean that you have surrendered your legal rights. they are still subject to consumer laws and other contract laws.only thing is court system is so f**ked up in India that most people try not to go through them. so in my opinion do your research on builder reputation and don't worry about BBA as you can't really do anything about it by negotiating. and if you want to do anything about it by going to court in the end, signed BBA wont matter much as case will be for fraud and gouging.
    Originally Posted by sacho19
    I personally feel the attached layout is there with a purpose, to let us know the carpet area. They might not put it in words and numbers but the layout is good enough for me and panachites at large..
    CommentQuote
    I agree too. There are to many other things that are bad with BBA(like they always say through legalese that we reserve the right to be an asshole) to worry about not mentioning exact carpet area. we booked flat after seeing the floor plan and that same plan has been attached with BBA from what I have read in this forum. so who cares whether they put it in figures. anyway almost any fact in almost any agreement is accompanied by line "any details can be changed without prior notice". so you have only builder reputation and threat of courts on your side because signing an BBA doesn't mean that you have surrendered your legal rights. they are still subject to consumer laws and other contract laws.only thing is court system is so f**ked up in India that most people try not to go through them. so in my opinion do your research on builder reputation and don't worry about BBA as you can't really do anything about it by negotiating. and if you want to do anything about it by going to court in the end, signed BBA wont matter much as case will be for fraud and gouging.

Agreed Alok

In the end, BBA cannot supercede the Act (which requires a Herculean effort to go to courts). Though my personal opinion is that builder lobby is so strong that they are capable of even getting the law amended in their favour. There is a HUGE money game for allotment of these plots in favour of builders. We are in the hands of builder, and it will be the end result/delivery which would prove his reputation or otherwise. More or less, all builders fall in same category with difference of degrees.

Lets hope for the BEST!!!!

Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure changing the act is such an easy task. IIRC there was a story posted here on this forum, where buyer was not able to pay for flat after depositing 10% amount. when he canceled that booking builder didn't return his money. he went to consumer court alleging mental harassment and builder and he settled out of court after 2 years for deposit + legal costs. he already got his deposit back and was waiting for legal cost check.
    Agreed Alok

In the end, BBA cannot supercede the Act (which requires a Herculean effort to go to courts). Though my personal opinion is that builder lobby is so strong that they are capable of even getting the law amended in their favour. There is a HUGE money game for allotment of these plots in favour of builders. We are in the hands of builder, and it will be the end result/delivery which would prove his reputation or otherwise. More or less, all builders fall in same category with difference of degrees.

Lets hope for the BEST!!!!

Sanjay
    CommentQuote