Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: September 8 2017
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Hi Nagpal

If you saw construction work near ATS One Hamlet side, then it is Phase I. At fair distance away is Phase IA (behind Ashram side). These are the only two phases under construction at present. The third construction site is that of Office and Sample flats.

Sanjay
    Last edited by sanjaysood; July 28 2010, 07:46 PM.
    Sanjay

Comment

Phase 1 would anyway be constructed by 3C themselves and ideally the pace and construction should be seen in phase 1 as the possession for the same would be much before any other phase. Both my statements are contradictory, but if someone has seen the site recently, kindly elaborate on the same!

P.S: eagerly awaiting for the sample flat!

Comment

Someone mentioned above that Phase I is being constructed by Gurkbakhsh Singh Builders.

Sacho, pls see the posts on page 138
        Sanjay

Comment

Samples do not reflect what we actually get finally. They would no doubt be MARVEL.

I am more eagerly waiting for Phase I to finish.
          Sanjay

Comment

sanjay, you did not understand my point buddy. I did say both my comments are contradictory as the first phase is getting constructed by 3C and as per some1 on the previous page the construction that is happening on the site is being done by Gurbakhsh Singh.
            I am not sure about the authenticity about that comment but Phase 1 is being constructed by 3C themselves and not any xyz contractor, this is a confirmed word. 3C cannot built buildings more than 14 floors and hence phase 1 is the only phase to have 14 floor buildings. there is not doubt about this, gurbaksh singh would have been working on phase 1A and that is what this guy would have seen and noticed, nothing beyond..

Don't worry sanjay, we are with the best, both in phase 1

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
            Someone mentioned above that Phase I is being constructed by Gurkbakhsh Singh Builders.

Sacho, pls see the posts on page 138

Comment

Yeah dear, u r rite. What tower/size and floor you r on?
              Sanjay

Comment

Hi!

Is it confirmed news that 3c would be building phase1 while giving the job to contractors for the rest of the phases ? If true, what is the logic behind it. They could have very well got it constructed by one of the contractors if they are so confident that the contract would deliver a quaity product on schedule.

Comment

Atma

See post no. 1384 by Sacho. Answer to your question.
                  Sanjay

Comment

Originally posted by atmaram View Post
                    Hi!

Is it confirmed news that 3c would be building phase1 while giving the job to contractors for the rest of the phases ? If true, what is the logic behind it. They could have very well got it constructed by one of the contractors if they are so confident that the contract would deliver a quaity product on schedule.

because negotiating contracts with contractors takes time - supposedly there is a bidding process. Also, with the construction frenzy going around, its wont be easy I think to get good contractors to sign up. 3C cant wait as it needs to show progress on ground - remember inventory now would get sold on the basis of progress on ground..

Comment

But Sanjay, I do not understand as to why 3c can build only 14 floor buildings and not 25 floor buildings, while other contractors can do so. I somehow cannot buy this logic. If 3c is going to construct the 1st phase then, I believe, there should be some other reason behind it.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X