3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13214 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Hi Nitin

Is it possible to get more than 4% from 3C?????

if i remember : Nitin has got 6% directly adjusted from 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    if i remember : Nitin has got 6% directly adjusted from 3C.

Correct yes i did(but was little difficult )...no broker involved
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kohlinitin
    Correct yes i did(but was little difficult )...no broker involved

OK Nitin

But that may be a one time dispensation, perhaps. You might be knowing someone holding top position in 3C. Am I right??? Normally they dont give more than 4% direct. However, I feel it is better even if we get direct 5% than 6.5% through broker.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    OK Nitin

But that may be a one time dispensation, perhaps. You might be knowing someone holding top position in 3C. Am I right??? Normally they dont give more than 4% direct. However, I feel it is better even if we get direct 5% than 6.5% through broker.

Nopes sanjay I dont know anyone holding top position in 3c .....just i bargained and got the same for me and my friend
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kohlinitin
    Nopes sanjay I dont know anyone holding top position in 3c .....just i bargained and got the same for me and my friend

I also got 6 % direct from builder and got the same deal for my friend, it was in May. it depends on your luck and timing. I agree its not a normal scenario to get 6 % or more direct from 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • Home loan dispersal query

I am a first time buyer and have bought in LP.Since I am getting my loan disbursed in the coming weeks,can someone please answer this ?

Will the Bank directly pay to 3C(through chq/electronic transfer) when I submit to them 3C demand letter or will I have to get the cheque collected from Bank's office and myself submit to 3C ?

Pl advise.The above question might look simple to most people,but i need help since first time i have taken home loan and also since i am not based in Delhi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by faujiman
    I am a first time buyer and have bought in LP.Since I am getting my loan disbursed in the coming weeks,can someone please answer this ?

Will the Bank directly pay to 3C(through chq/electronic transfer) when I submit to them 3C demand letter or will I have to get the cheque collected from Bank's office and myself submit to 3C ?

Pl advise.The above question might look simple to most people,but i need help since first time i have taken home loan and also since i am not based in Delhi

It might vary from bank to bank...in my case (HDFC)... i have to fill disbursement form and collect the cheque personally and then submit to 3C... but I am sure there would be a provision for direct transfer if someone requests the bank to do so citing some relevant reason.
    CommentQuote
  • current rate

i am offered 3125 + 6% (4+2) for tower 20.

is this teh current price or shld i fite for 3050 (earlier rate) ???

Quick reply would be helpful ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by capreal26
    Rule #1: Whatever the broker says is false, unless proven true.

For cluster plan, email 3C customer care. They'll send it to you in pdf format.

yeah... thx. I got the cluster plan for tower 16 and it shows 3 elevators (2 + 1 service).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    i am offered 3125 + 6% (4+2) for tower 20.

is this teh current price or shld i fite for 3050 (earlier rate) ???

Quick reply would be helpful ??

seems a good deal to me... the base price was 3125/- when I booked in july. I heard it will increase so what u r geting is nice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prateek_LP16
    seems a good deal to me... the base price was 3125/- when I booked in july. I heard it will increase so what u r geting is nice.

wat is ur say abt tower 20 and XX01 unit ,

i haven't done much research abt LP's towers....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    LP is about 40 acres and 4000 apartments. ceiling clear height is 9.1 feet. loading is about 25% for 1592 sf unit.

LP is 41 acres and about 3800 flats as confirmed by the 3C employees
    CommentQuote
  • Home Loans for PSU/ Central Govt Employees

We have contacted State Bank for providing us the home loan facility for LP. They have showed interest , but they have these conditions
    1. They will provide loans only to PSU/ Central Government Employees
    2. Minimum number of applicants should be around 10-15.

We are now 7 members, looking for other PSU/Central govt employees who wish to take home loans from this bank for LP project.

Meanwhile these guys are working for giving a final call, I thought that this website could be instrumental in spreading the word and finding the minimum requisite number of people. You can PM me your number and email address.

I know this post of mine could be offending to some guys, kindly excuse.
    CommentQuote
  • Bba

Hi all,

I sent a mail to 3C customer care regarding some BBA points and I got reply as below.

With reference to your mail seeking clarifications on contents of Apartment Buyer Agreement, please find below point wise clarifications:
    1. Carpet area and Built up area are not mentioned in BBA. Only super area is mentioned and super area is also not defined in BBA. Please tell me how much will be Carpet area and built up area for my 1415 sqft super area flat ?

The sale price or consideration of the apartment has been calculated on the basis of super area, hence, super area is mentioned in the Apartment Buyer Agreement and clause 2.3 of the agreement clarifies the super area. As to carpet area, layout of the apartment has been annexed to the agreement.
    2. In BBA, 3C mentioned there may be increase or decrease in flat super area and I have to pay for any increase size in super area. I think I must not pay any amount unless there is an increment in Carpet area in the same ratio (Super area : Carpet area).

As mentioned in the agreement in case there is any increase or decrease in the super area of the apartment, the revised price shall be payable or adjusted. This variation may or may not entail similar increase/decrease in the carpet area of the apartment. However, an endeavor shall be made to maintain the same ratio.
    3. In lotus panache information broacher, 3C mentioned there will be following ameneties in the project.

5 Swimming Pools ( Indoor Heated Pool, Outdoor Pool, Kid's Pool, Wave Pool, 2 Satellite Pools with Gymnasiums)

Gymnasiums and Club

outdoor and indoor badminton courts, tenis courts, basket ball, Squash Courts, Volley Ball Court, Basket Ball Court , Snooker Room etc.
          And many more facilities....

But No amenity and facility is mentioned in BB agreement.
          Why all these amenities and facilities are not mentioned in BB agreement
          ?
          4. In BBA no "Usage" is mentioned for Gymnasiums and Club and these amenities and facilities, Why ?

The Apartment Buyer Agreement is an apartment specific agreement and all information regarding the apartment are mentioned in it. These amenities are part of the project and shall be provided as per the information broucher.

5. In BBA, Gym, pool and Club maintenance are not mentioned under "Maintenance Charges", So will 3C charge extra for Gym and these facilities ( While we already paid INR 125000 for Club membership fee) ?

There shall not be any separate maintenance charges for gym, pool or club. The maintenance charges shall be common for all these facilities.

6. As we already paid power backup charge but in BBA 3C has not mention how much KVA they will provide for 1415 sqft flat ?

We will be giving connected load to each apartment which will be sufficient to run all your appliances in your apartment.

7. How much will maintenance charge ?

The maintenance charges shall be decided at the time of handing over the possession.

Hope the above clarifies all your queries..
          Regards,
          Anupriya Parashar
          Sr. Executive- Customer Care
          : +91-99589 99650
    CommentQuote
  • typical customer care reply......
    CommentQuote