Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 3 days ago
13833 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Originally posted by atmaram View Post
    Thanks. Rest of the towers launched would then fall in phase 2. Right ?

There are several phases, if I am correct.
    Sanjay

Comment

hehe bas mil gayaa, had to struggle a lot. Ground floor is a problem with other contractors as they have a different vision. phase 1 is all by 3C and i am elated to be in this, always wanted to be in a phase with lowest density and with low rise buildings, so as to say with 14 floors!!

Originally posted by sanjaysood
      How come you got a flat in Phase I in June? That too ground? 3C fellow Parag told me on 20 July that they are no more booking ground floors. He also said that a letter or undertaking has been taken from all those who booked ground floor as there could be some changes due to lift shafts/stairs.

Is it true?

What price u booked at?

I wanted to buy a flat in Phase I, but was told none is available.
      Last edited by sacho19; August 5 2010, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Lucky yaar, congrats dear. I wanted Ph. I for simple reason that it will be delivered earliest and low rise (though low rise should be G+3 or 4).

Wat about letter I mentioned above?
        Sanjay

Comment

I think the contractors will have to construct the buildngs as per the vision of 3c common for all towers, except for the no of floors. The architecture and structural design will have to be done by 3c for all the towers with the contractors only getting the project management contract. If the contractors start implementing according to their vision, then 3c brand will take a beating.

Comment

thanks sanjay, and there would not be any change in the towers that were launched in phase 1 and 1A, changes might happen in other phases. No letter was signed by me in this regards..

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
            Lucky yaar, congrats dear. I wanted Ph. I for simple reason that it will be delivered earliest and low rise (though low rise should be G+3 or 4).

Wat about letter I mentioned above?

Comment

U R rite Atma, but the point to note is that 3C will be themselves delivering Ph.I WHICH HAS TO BE OF HIGH QUALITY. Only then they will be able to sell rest of the stock in Panache and other future ventures.

I myself feel that owners of Ph.I will be at an advantageous position in some ways. Only hitch is the location of Phase.I, which, in my opinion, is slightly isolated, but nearest to e-way near ATS One Hamlet.

All towers/locations have some pros and cons dear.
              Sanjay

Comment

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
                thanks sanjay, and there would not be any change in the towers that were launched in phase 1 and 1A, changes might happen in other phases. No letter was signed by me in this regards..

Good yaar, if Phase IA is also built like Phase I. I will also get little luckier........
                Sanjay

Comment

Sacho, when would u get the possession?
                  Sanjay

Comment

Agreed. But 3c cannot affor to just ensure quality only for the phae they are constructing. If they have a long term vision, then they will definetely have to ensure that the contractors also deliver quality on the same lines as 3c is supposed to stand for. Except for the lesser number of floors and earlier possession, I am not really sure if there is any other advantage.

Comment

just hope service tax plays out well and we get the project we all have been dreaming of

P.S: your phase would more or less be the same as phase 1, both would be the initial offerings..

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
                      Good yaar, if Phase IA is also built like Phase I. I will also get little luckier........

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X