3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13211 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ca.anurag
    I have my unit in Phase III and m not expecting the same to get completed anytime before March'2011.

Thanks Anurag. Sounds good. Helpful for cash flow planning :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FactualVin
    Thanks Anurag. Sounds good. Helpful for cash flow planning :-)

Yeah i agree. Good for investors but for end users hope it doesn't get delayed too much.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Yeah i agree. Good for investors but for end users hope it doesn't get delayed too much.

Good point.
    CommentQuote
  • loan from pnb ?

has anyone tried getting a loan from PNB ?
    they have come out with good rates. i had a talk with finance person in 3c and they mentioned that though they havent sent them any papers but people have got loan from there. any ideas ?

my loan is in process right now from lic but pnb rates looks quite attractive.
    CommentQuote
  • noida authority too has increased the FAR for green buildings from 2.75 to 3.75. Decision is part of the masterplan for 2031. I take it that it would only have prospective effect. comments and info invited in relation to LP.
    CommentQuote
  • TOI report was wrong. there 1% free far provision for green building(so final far will be 2.7775). I explained in another thread dealing with this issue . please search for it. i also copied relevant parts from 2031 regulations there
    Originally Posted by sunnyfx
    noida authority too has increased the FAR for green buildings from 2.75 to 3.75. Decision is part of the masterplan for 2031. I take it that it would only have prospective effect. comments and info invited in relation to LP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    TOI report was wrong. there 1% free far provision for green building(so final far will be 2.7775). I explained in another thread dealing with this issue . please search for it. i also copied relevant parts from 2031 regulations there

While booking my apartment, I checked with Mr. Amit Singh in Logix Corporate office regarding FAR and he confirmed that Logix is not increasing Towers or Apartments in County or Greens.

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • well FAR hasn't been increased so they can't increase the number of flats. its not that builders are good hearted or something. if it has been increased, we would have been seeing even more crowded societies.
    Originally Posted by vishals
    While booking my apartment, I checked with Mr. Amit Singh in Logix Corporate office regarding FAR and he confirmed that Logix is not increasing Towers or Apartments in County or Greens.

cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Best Option & Best Deal

Hello People,

Had been following this forum very closely since past few days and found the information provided by the respected forum members has been quite useful and informative.

I would like to post my query and seek some responses for the same.

I am looking for a 3BHK Flat for around 1500-1600 SQ/FT in the budget of 50 Lakhs (Bank Loan Required). As there are many builders situated in Sector 110, 137, 148, 168. My query is which would be the Best Builder to put my faith in and can someone throw some light on picking 3-4 best projects in this area.

Regards
    Gagan Bhargava

Regards
    Gagan Bhargava
    CommentQuote
  • 3C's LP , Logix's Blossom County, JP

1500-1600 SQ/FT may not fir in 50L budget, u might need to be a lil flexible.

if budget is strict thn :

Lotus Zing, Blossom green can be considered

Originally Posted by gagstuffs
    Hello People,

Had been following this forum very closely since past few days and found the information provided by the respected forum members has been quite useful and informative.

I am looking for a 3BHK Flat for around 1500-1600 SQ/FT in the budget of 50 Lakhs (Bank Loan Required). As there are many builders situated in Sector 110, 137, 148, 168. My query is which would be the Best Builder to put my faith in and can someone throw some light on picking 3-4 best projects in this area.

Regards
    Gagan Bhargava

Regards
    Gagan Bhargava
    CommentQuote
  • my order of preference based on builder reputation, project feature and location is as follows

Lotus boulevard - possession in 2 years, resale at 3400. no new inventory
      Lotus Panache - good location , decent price
      logix blossom county - good layout, possession within 2 years. sector 137 is in middle of nowhere, price reflects that
      lotus zing - feature and location same as blossom county. slightly costlier because of 3C name and hype

Originally Posted by gagstuffs
      Hello People,

Regards
      Gagan Bhargava

Regards
      Gagan Bhargava
    CommentQuote
  • Which one have you booked ??

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    my order of preference based on builder reputation, project feature and location is as follows

Lotus boulevard - possession in 2 years, resale at 3400. no new inventory
      Lotus Panache - good location , decent price
      logix blossom county - good layout, possession within 2 years. sector 137 is in middle of nowhere, price reflects that
      lotus zing - feature and location same as blossom county. slightly costlier because of 3C name and hype

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    3C's LP , Logix's Blossom County, JP

1500-1600 SQ/FT may not fir in 50L budget, u might need to be a lil flexible.

if budget is strict thn :

Lotus Zing, Blossom green can be considered

Budget not at all a Constraint. The only thing which is in mind is Good Living Standard in future and good appreciation of investment as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gagstuffs
    Budget not at all a Constraint. The only thing which is in mind is Good Living Standard in future and good appreciation of investment as well.

In that case Lotus Panache is a good deal,

Already inhabited sector,
    Sec -110 is less dense
    Reputed builder

3C LB is already appreciated so expect less appreciation now.
    CommentQuote
  • LP, didn't want to pay 5 lacs extra for LB.
    Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Which one have you booked ??
    CommentQuote