Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Good info Vineet

Thanx
    Sanjay

Comment

Thanks Vineet for yr info
      i also enquired from the Bank later and they have also confd that insurance is not mandatory for home loan , it is just fr customer benefit as a person who is paying an Emi of say 30000 pm will not get affected much in case he needs to shell out 400 bucks extra for insurance . Also when i told them that their home plus insurance product has too many customer complaints than they also agreed that the max. complaints will be claims against job loss. As per their rules if company is under loss and is laying off people than person should look for some other job in advance . Also if a person himself has resigned than u can't claim the insurance for Job Loss.
      I think this insurance can only be claimed in case of any mishappening atleast the Burden of homeloan is not passed on to family members.

Comment

yeah : p hase 1 for me. i was among the first few bookings, booked on 17th jan.

phase 1A is as good as 1...
        i think more or less both will be delivered within 3 months of each other

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
        So, you are in Phase I. I am in Phase IA Tower 4 13th floor 1415 sq ft.

Comment

Capreal
          I will ask around and get back to u on this.
          What i like most is that they are offering tranche EMI and 9.25 for 5 yrs.

but if there is any penalty on part prepayment then i would have think again on it.

Originally posted by capreal26 View Post
          deeps - with LICHFL, what's the deal with their part payment / foreclosure penalty rates? I heard they had waived it off till early July but is now back in action (2% of o/s amount). Can you confirm?

Comment

Originally posted by deeps79 View Post
            yeah : p hase 1 for me. i was among the first few bookings, booked on 17th jan.

phase 1A is as good as 1...
            i think more or less both will be delivered within 3 months of each other

Ph. I is expected to be delivered in January, 2013.
            Sanjay

Comment

Hi Deeps

Seems we r neighbors, I also hv a unit in T-12, Flr. 9th

Regards
              Vikrant

Originally posted by deeps79 View Post
              Sanjay its on tower 12, 9th floor

Comment

Originally posted by LP_vikrant View Post
                Hi Deeps

Seems we r neighbors, I also hv a unit in T-12, Flr. 9th

Regards
                Vikrant

Gud luck Vikrant and Deeps. First set of immediate neighbours found on this thread.

Sanjay

Comment

[QUOTE=sanjaysood;95629]Ph. I is expected to be delivered in January, 2013.

The possession for phase 1 promised as per BB agreement is March, 2012( 24 months) and for phase 1A October, 2012 (31 months). Both the phases will progress more or less simultaneously and the difference of 7 months is mainly for the reason that towers in phase 1A have 11 extra floors as compared to towers in phase 1.
                  VKS

Comment

[QUOTE=vksharma2020;95637]
                    Ph. I is expected to be delivered in January, 2013.

The possession for phase 1 promised as per BB agreement is March, 2012( 24 months) and for phase 1A October, 2012 (31 months). Both the phases will progress more or less simultaneously and the difference of 7 months is mainly for the reason that towers in phase 1A have 11 extra floors as compared to towers in phase 1.

VK

Thanks for correcting me. I booked in June, 2010. 31 months means January, 2013.

Am I wrong somewhere? Or is it some other method? May be from the launch date of my tower.

Pls comment
                    Sanjay

Comment

Great. I agree this product could be worth investing for some people. but then it is an individual decision based on many factors.

2 key things to look at before you buy this -

a. the EMI in case of job loss (criterias defined for that in insurance document) is limited to 3 months only.

b. The total time frame for which the policy is being offered is 5 yrs.

Regards,
                      Vineet

Originally posted by vnagpal29 View Post
                      Thanks Vineet for yr info
                      i also enquired from the Bank later and they have also confd that insurance is not mandatory for home loan , it is just fr customer benefit as a person who is paying an Emi of say 30000 pm will not get affected much in case he needs to shell out 400 bucks extra for insurance . Also when i told them that their home plus insurance product has too many customer complaints than they also agreed that the max. complaints will be claims against job loss. As per their rules if company is under loss and is laying off people than person should look for some other job in advance . Also if a person himself has resigned than u can't claim the insurance for Job Loss.
                      I think this insurance can only be claimed in case of any mishappening atleast the Burden of homeloan is not passed on to family members.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X