Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: September 8 2017
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

NRI Residency sec 45 Noida

If some one looking for 3 BHK or more there is one more project which is very good as its layouts, location and even the specification they are giving. Its 1250 sq ft 3 BHK is much better than 1409 sq ft of Lotus panache. Room size as good as almost 15X11. Very attractive pricing.

Comment

[QUOTE=sanjaysood;95640]
      Originally posted by vksharma2020 View Post

VK

Thanks for correcting me. I booked in June, 2010. 31 months means January, 2013.

Am I wrong somewhere? Or is it some other method? May be from the launch date of my tower.

Pls comment

Most of the allotment letters in T-1 toT-4 were issued in last week of March and my calculation was based on that. In any case a Tower has to be delivered at one patrticular time when all flats and other facilities in it are complete. The case is simply this: I will be entitled to late possession panalty in Oct,2012 and you in Jan, 2013 but we will be offered possession at the same time.
      VKS

Comment

Originally posted by GAURAV.ARORA View Post
        If some one looking for 3 BHK or more there is one more project which is very good as its layouts, location and even the specification they are giving. Its 1250 sq ft 3 BHK is much better than 1409 sq ft of Lotus panache. Room size as good as almost 15X11. Very attractive pricing.
        Gaurav, you won't be able to sell anything here. This forum is meant for issue-based discussion. Open your shop at some other place.
        VKS

Comment

VK Sharma

March? Then may be I got some left over stock flat or against some cancellation.
          Sanjay

Comment

Yea, my allotment letter is dated 25th March. I am in Tower 3, second floor.
            VKS

Comment

hey Vikrant
              welcome neighbour

Originally posted by LP_vikrant View Post
              Hi Deeps

Seems we r neighbors, I also hv a unit in T-12, Flr. 9th

Regards
              Vikrant

Comment

Possession

I booked a flat on 2nd floor/T6 as a part of phase 1A. I guess the possession should be in 28 months as they said.
                I visited the site recently and it seems that the construction has started for phases 1/1A. The sample flats should be ready in Aug.

Comment

Tower 1

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
                  Then Amit you need not worry since you are on 11th floor which is high enough. Nursing home may not go beyond 3-4 or 5 floors. That should not matter much. At least your flat will not have high rise buildings in front, blocking you view.

All units have some + or - points.
                  Hello Sanjay

My unit no. is 1102 in tower 1. I also believe the nursing home shouldn't be a problem for me once I'm inside the Panache territory.

Comment

Originally posted by deeps79 View Post
                    Capreal
                    I will ask around and get back to u on this.
                    What i like most is that they are offering tranche EMI and 9.25 for 5 yrs.

but if there is any penalty on part prepayment then i would have think again on it.

What is tranche EMI? I think something similar was posted by Venky in another thread.. Care to explain?

As for prepayment - its confirmed - it is 2% (of o/s amount) on any part prepayment > 10% of o/s amount. LICHFL guy told that some of the apps filed earlier have got this waived off but we cant get it now. Please share your experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaurav A View Post
                      I booked a flat on 2nd floor/T6 as a part of phase 1A. I guess the possession should be in 28 months as they said.
                      I visited the site recently and it seems that the construction has started for phases 1/1A. The sample flats should be ready in Aug.
                      Boss sorry to say if i am not wrong you are same Gaurav arora who has just been suspended from the forum.
                      If not then you are welcome and if same then please discuss RELEVANT issues related to LOTUS PANACHE ONLY

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X