Rate is approximately Rs.3000-3100/- per sqft + Additional Charges

• 1 BHK-650 sqft approx
    • 2 BHK-900 sqft approx
    • 2+1 BHK-1130 sqft approx
    • 3 BHK-1350 sqft approx

Cheque in favour of”LOTUS”

Comment

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

your comment made absolutely no sense to me and hence the reaction. you looked like the broker himself or in some way connected with him, which anyway has been clarified by a fellow friend above. I did not mean to make it personal but at times we have to look at things beyond what we want things to be like..

Originally posted by vksharma2020 View Post
      Sacho, I don't want to react to your comments as I don't believe in using reactionary language on a public forum like this. I would only say that I had my views and had every right to express them as you had every right to express yours.

Comment

VK Sharma & Sacho

Come on friends, lets forget what happened and focus on issues. What you said Sharma ji was a casual kind of approach towards that discount which dealers promised and now shirking away. I personally feel that if we do not react strongly, they all will stop returning this money.

Dear Sacho, pls dont mind, but you also reacted in haste. Some of your comments were not very gracious, as is expected from all of us.

See, we all do not know each other, never met, but might meet in future and may become good neighbours and friends as well. Lets have due respect for each other.

Now business. Look at the post above by someone in LB. The dealer is in a way telling him to forget this discount as the rates have appreciated from 2900 to 3600. Prices are bound to go up with passage of time. Brokers cannot behave like this and need to be told that this discount is our RIGHT and we cannot be taken for granted on this.

Lets carve out some plan of action for this, else we all tend to loose this money.

Warm Regards to both of you

Sacho pls change your mood from AGGRESSIVE to CHEERFUL.

Sanjay
        Sanjay

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
          VK Sharma & Sacho

Come on friends, lets forget what happened and focus on issues. What you said Sharma ji was a casual kind of approach towards that discount which dealers promised and now shirking away. I personally feel that if we do not react strongly, they all will stop returning this money.

Dear Sacho, pls dont mind, but you also reacted in haste. Some of your comments were not very gracious, as is expected from all of us.

See, we all do not know each other, never met, but might meet in future and may become good neighbours and friends as well. Lets have due respect for each other.

Now business. Look at the post above by someone in LB. The dealer is in a way telling him to forget this discount as the rates have appreciated from 2900 to 3600. Prices are bound to go up with passage of time. Brokers cannot behave like this and need to be told that this discount is our RIGHT and we cannot be taken for granted on this.

Lets carve out some plan of action for this, else we all tend to loose this money.

Warm Regards to both of you

Sacho pls change your mood from AGGRESSIVE to CHEERFUL.

Sanjay
          Well done Sanjay for putting diverse thoughts in the right perspective. :-) Much needed mediation on an otherwise peaceful and informative forum. Yes, I completely agree for grouping together against this unethical practice of brokers. Good luck with that.

Comment

I think it would be prudent to make your bookings through an instituitionalized broker rather than run of the mill type brokers whose credibility would always be doubtful. Payment of discount is expected to be made after 40-45% of basic price has been made by the individual. These brokers know that after making this much payment,many individuals may not be in a position to back out and many may not pursue too much for discount. Even if 10% do not pursue, the broker would have made a tidy profit. It is therefore important for continued pressure to be maintained on such brokers so that no one suffers. I understand that even LIC Housing Finance has entered into this business. I am not sure whether they are channel partners for Lotus Panache. But it would be worthwile to check if any one is planning to make a new booking. Atleast, you can be assured of getting your due.

Comment

so much of development is happening in and around Noida, i have no doubt 80% of the overall promises made by the builders would not be met. Not too sure what all promises made by 3C are on stake, also i do not understand how can they give the possession of a phase in 21 months and the possession of thr last last in 4 years. this would mean the peripherals i.e. things like club, pools, opti golf etc would be completed only by the time they give the possession of the last phase and hence the people who would get the possession early would be reprieved of all these things till the time other gets possession too. doesn't sound good!!

P.S: sanjay, does the mood look any better?
              I also like the concept of an open theater around amphitheater, not too sure if that can be done but it surely would be something to look forward to when we have cricket matches/soccer matches specially EPL and IPL :P

Do you guys think this can be done? it would be a unique concept and would surely bring a lot more life to our society..

Comment

Certainly Sacho, much better.

What is this issue of open theatre?

It is true that the club etc. would be delivered in the last phase. Giving early possession to Phase I is just like luring people into buying. But, at the end of the day, after about 4 to 5 years, the project, I hope, would be MARVELOUS...
                Sanjay

Comment

With Panache being built in numerous phases, I wonder what would be the advantage of getting early possession, when it may not be possible to live there as there will be construction activity on for rest of the phases. Maybe 3c guys have some plans.

Comment

No Issue with an open theater, i was thinking if we could get an open theater, it would act as an icing on the cake..
                    It like having a huge screen and watching big events like cricket, soccer together there, maybe somewhere near by the amphitheater. this is one thing that has not been thought of but why can't we be the first to initiate this.
                    Not too sure if 3C would accept but before they do, we all need to accept this. It would surely be one thing to look forward to, every weekend we can gather and watch EPL/IPL in an open air atmosphere..
                    the idea is too good to be real, i guess!!

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
                    Certainly Sacho, much better.

What is this issue of open theatre?

It is true that the club etc. would be delivered in the last phase. Giving early possession to Phase I is just like luring people into buying. But, at the end of the day, after about 4 to 5 years, the project, I hope, would be MARVELOUS...

Comment

Atmaram

I asked this question to a 3C employee. He said that there will not be any dust or that those who get possession will not be able to live there. He said completed flats will be in a way cordoned off. He also said that towers will start rising one after the other and what will be done later is the brick work and the finishing work.

Lets hope they do it efficiently so that people living in Phase I get minimal disturbance
                      Sanjay

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X