3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13216 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Atul sharma
    Hi Sanjay Bhai,

I absolutely agree with Atmaram as his views are always correct to the point and he speaks from his soul(ATMA)Just Joking Please don't mind Atmaram. Even i am also having a ground floor unit in LP but no use to discuss the pros and corns. But frankly speaking i really miss Sacho as he is also a proud owner as i am for a GF unit.

By the way Sanjay Bhai you must be busy with the last minutes arrangement for the most discussed topic Common Wealth Games.

Regards
    Atul

Yea Atul

Working 7 days a week dear. We are going to put up a fantastic show (I hope and believe).

Thanx
    CommentQuote
  • Sanjay, all the best. In any case these games are not people's game now. I wouldn't consider them a success unless people are enthusiastic about them and feel proud of them. That does not seem to happen now. The games now reduced to organisers'games only who in any case will call them a huge success. Just frank views, no offence intended.
    CommentQuote
  • Update!

Not too excited adding this pic but then this is all we have.. 3C seems to be concentrating only on the phase 1, other phases were so dull and dead and talk about concentration this is what we have!

and sample flats would be open by diwali time only, this is a confidential information which 3C employee wouldn't tell.. LB 2 would be launched at the same time..

PS: sanjay, phase 1 will be done by 3C only, Nihaal singh is providing his labour to speed up the work, as told by the officials at the site..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any update on allotment letter of Tower 25.I booked in August 1st week.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also in tower 25. whats your unit number. I called them last week and they told me by September end we will get allotment letters.
    Originally Posted by rohitlucky
    Is there any update on allotment letter of Tower 25.I booked in August 1st week.
    CommentQuote
  • t-25 allotment done

They are ready and being dispatched since friday. My friend took his from 3C office itself.
    Originally Posted by rohitlucky
    Is there any update on allotment letter of Tower 25.I booked in August 1st week.
    CommentQuote
  • 20 th floor in 7th tower..facing panache island.. 3000

Is it a good deal??

Can someone suggest or recommend or provide better deal
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thestarter
    20 th floor in 7th tower..facing panache island.. 3000

Is it a good deal??

Can someone suggest or recommend or provide better deal

Hi,

Can you tell what will be the total cost including other charges of parking/club/EDC/IMFS etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Around 47 L.

If someone can give me a good deal both in terms of location and price. I would thankful.
    CommentQuote
  • No update on the website :(

Its 22nd and no updates on the website :(
    If I remember correctly last month they posted updates around 15th.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by thestarter
    Around 47 L.

If someone can give me a good deal both in terms of location and price. I would thankful.

What's the total area you getting in 47L?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    Its 22nd and no updates on the website :(
    If I remember correctly last month they posted updates around 15th.

What progress do you expect every month ??? Anyways it way raining all of last month...:bab (51):...I doubt they did any work...
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 24th Launched

Hi Just got to know that they have launched Tower24 with 1415 & 1592 sizes. The BSP is 3300/-

Any comments??
    CommentQuote
  • Good news for everyone if new price is 3300/-

these towers has excellent view..

Originally Posted by GurSingh
    Hi Just got to know that they have launched Tower24 with 1415 & 1592 sizes. The BSP is 3300/-

Any comments??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sequence
    What progress do you expect every month ??? Anyways it way raining all of last month...:bab (51):...I doubt they did any work...

Atlease they can update the price on the website. :D

btw, jabse Sanjay CWG ki prep mein jut gaya hai, ye waala thread to soona pad gaya hai..
    CommentQuote