Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: September 8 2017
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

I dont think the new project would have the charm and royalty as the other two 3C projects. if all are coming at the same price, rather better to invest at panache or maybe boulevard 2..

Originally posted by Rinks2010 View Post
    thanx for sharing information

Rinks

Comment

3C new project in sector 168...

How is it a budget project? Rs.3000 to 3100 psf that too 3-4 kms ahead of Panache. Is it really viable or budget?
      Sanjay

Comment

IMHO, EPL/IPL watching in huge crowd happens in public places like malls, pubs etc not in residential complexes. What I mean is attending such events or being part of huge gathering is by choice (going out) and not by force (at home). Someone staying at home to relax might not appreciate the noise during such program going on inside residential societies.

Comment

precisely what i said earlier, this would be a unique concept, in india. I was studying in Europe and the place i was staying at had this concept. That is where i thought it actually is workable easily as amphitheater and residential area has a lot of space in between, there is no way it would be a disturbance to any one.

Originally posted by alien View Post
          IMHO, EPL/IPL watching in huge crowd happens in public places like malls, pubs etc not in residential complexes. What I mean is attending such events or being part of huge gathering is by choice (going out) and not by force (at home). Someone staying at home to relax might not appreciate the noise during such program going on inside residential societies.

Comment

yeah sanjay, i don't think the pricing would be what is shown here. there has to be a catch here or maybe something really different is coming up.. it doesn't really qualify as a budget home though!

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
            3C new project in sector 168...

How is it a budget project? Rs.3000 to 3100 psf that too 3-4 kms ahead of Panache. Is it really viable or budget?

Comment

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
              yeah sanjay, i don't think the pricing would be what is shown here. there has to be a catch here or maybe something really different is coming up.. it doesn't really qualify as a budget home though!

I just saw the site today ...its bang on expressway but the 3000/3100 is too much for new sector like 168....also heard LB2 will have premium homes staring from 1.25 crores and villas 2 crores onwards .....3c have really big plans for noida .....hope they deliver what they are quoting ....

Comment

Originally posted by deeps79 View Post
                AFAIK phase 1 is being done by 3C and phase 1A and 2 by other two mentioned here...
                Dear sir

I have done a lot of research on the contractors of Lotus panache . Both the contractors ie Wig Brothers and Gurbaksh Singh B.A Builders are very old and experienced contractors . Wig brother has a good profile of residential towers and industrial projects . DLF Belaire on Golf course road is one of the good projects that they have delivered . On the other hand Gurbaksh Singh B.A Builders are apparently the oldest construction firm in Delhi with a strong portfolio of residential , hospitality , commercial projects . Radisson(NOIDA), Oberoi Trident Jaipur , Metropolitan Mall ( saket ) are some of their famous projects . Also the palm spring villas (EMAAR MGF ) on the the GOLF course road have been done by them .
                Like you , I was also worried about the contractors , but after seeing the projects , i feel we are in safe hands . Now it all depends on 3C to get the work done with quality and on time from these people.

Comment

Thanx Tavnarpms

Good info you have posted. Slighghtly relieved on that front.

R U aware of the present construction of Phase I and IA, which contractor is doing what. We understand that Phase I is being done by 3C themselves. What about IA? Any info?
                  Sanjay

Comment

Sanjay, Phase 1A is being done by Gurbaksh Singh. He is a reputed builder, i went to see the site today.. Digging in all that is happening in phase 1A. i didn't like the size of the lifts (2+1) though.. ATS has completely digged one hamlet project site, i must say they are working thrice as fast as 3C..

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
                    Thanx Tavnarpms

Good info you have posted. Slighghtly relieved on that front.

R U aware of the present construction of Phase I and IA, which contractor is doing what. We understand that Phase I is being done by 3C themselves. What about IA? Any info?

Comment

Sacho, how did you come to know about the size of lift? Did you enquire from them? If so, what is the size, so that I could compare with those in my office.

What stage has Phase.I reached?
                      Sanjay

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X