3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13213 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • LIC home loan process

Hi Guys
    My sanction for home loan has come from LICHFL.
    Can someone who has taken home loan detail out the process now.
    My agent told me that following needs to be done :-

Get all legal papers done from court/lawyer
      They can use their own lawyer too but it will cost around 300/400 rs.
      I need to purchase stamp papers and revenue stamp of approx Rs 1200 or so.
      Is this amount supposed to be a part of processing fee ? I have already paid around 5500 Rs to LIC for processing.

A quick reply will help.Is this amount supposed to be a part of processing fee ? I have already paid around 5500 Rs to LIC for processing.

A quick reply will help.Is this amount supposed to be a part of processing fee ? I have already paid around 5500 Rs to LIC for processing.

A quick reply will help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deeps79
    Hi Guys
    My sanction for home loan has come from LICHFL.
    Can someone who has taken home loan detail out the process now.
    My agent told me that following needs to be done :-

Get all legal papers done from court/lawyer
      They can use their own lawyer too but it will cost around 300/400 rs.
      I need to purchase stamp papers and revenue stamp of approx Rs 1200 or so.

Is this amount supposed to be a part of processing fee ? I have already paid around 5500 Rs to LIC for processing.

A quick reply will help.
      Seems ok Private banks wd charge you around 10K plus some 300 for stamp papers. So in my opinion no overcharging involved here
      Seems ok Private banks wd charge you around 10K plus some 300 for stamp papers. So in my opinion no overcharging involved here
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks mt0587
    The full charges do include 5000 Rs more to LIC. that i have to pay at the time of disbursement...

Originally Posted by mt0587
    CommentQuote
  • Guys - i hv booked 1592 Sq ft on 10th flr in Tower 24 , which was opened on the same day. the opening rate was 3300 per sq ft.

Got a discount of 6.5 % on the BSP (4% adjusted in papers by 3C) and 2.5 % credit note to be provided by the dealer.

Any comments ???
    CommentQuote
  • rate and discount are ok(rate was 3200 a month ago when tower 25 was launched). is 10th floor by choice or everything below was booked already.
    Originally Posted by mendiratta27
    Guys - i hv booked 1592 Sq ft on 10th flr in Tower 24 , which was opened on the same day. the opening rate was 3300 per sq ft.

Got a discount of 6.5 % on the BSP (4% adjusted in papers by 3C) and 2.5 % credit note to be provided by the dealer.

Any comments ???
    CommentQuote
  • Some  key  benefits  of  living  in  a  super  high‐rise

Friends found some fact on internet wanted to share with you all:
    Some key  benefits  of  living  in  a  super  highrise  

CommentQuote
  • I think you forgot to paste something here
    Originally Posted by sb1203
    Friends found some fact on internet wanted to share with you all:
    Some key  benefits  of  living  in  a  super  highrise  

CommentQuote
  • 1.  Lower  temperature:  It  is  like  living  on  a  hill  station  ‐ The  drop  in  temperature  (DALR)  isapproximately  constant  at  9.78  °C/km  (5.37  °F/1000  ft,  or  about  3°C/1000  ft)  viz.  Thetemperature  at  the  top  of  World  One  will  be  almost  4.5°C  lower  than  the  ground  temperature  in  the  area.

CommentQuote
  • it isn't much for high rise building being constructed here. lets say in a 25 floor building , if we assume 3 meter per floor, total height will be 75 meters. so difference between ground and top floor will be 0.73 C . it is not much and you won't even feel it.
    1.  Lower  temperature:  It  is  like  living  on  a  hill  station  ‐ The  drop  in  temperature  (DALR)  isapproximately  constant  at  9.78  °C/km  (5.37  °F/1000  ft,  or  about  3°C/1000  ft)  viz.  Thetemperature  at  the  top  of  World  One  will  be  almost  4.5°C  lower  than  the  ground  temperature  in  the  area.

CommentQuote
  • cont: High rise building

2.  Lesser  noise  from  outside:  There  is  reduction  in  noise  in  buildings  as  we  move  up  and  the  building  and  the  variation  noise  is  also  less  as  compared  to  th  lower  floors.  A  difference  of  30  floors  reduces  the     maximum  experienced  noise  by  30%.  

3.  Cleaner  air:  A  steady  concentration  decrease  with  increasing  height  of  the  concentration  of  automotiverelated  pollutants,  such  as  of  PM10  airborne  particulate,  and  of  CO  occurs  in  the     immediate  neighboring  of  the  tower  building.   

CommentQuote
  • cont: High rise building

I.  A  decrease  in  concentration  of  particulates  by  10  milligrams  increases  life  by  0.61  years  for  a  7  year  old  child.

ii.  With  the  availability  of  cleaner  air  in  upper  floors,  reduction  of  20%  in  lung  capacity  can  be  avoided  
     4.  Better  views  and  visibility:  In  clear  atmospheric  conditions,  you  can  see  to  a  distance  of  50  kilometers  from  the  top  of  the  building  of  height  650  ft   

CommentQuote
  • donot just copy paste from some site or some discussion....these figures you are mentioning are not at all near to the Lotus #C or for that matter to any of the project in Noida....

So even if you are reading any copying from some site, atleast change the figures to make more sense in the current context.

I.  A  decrease  in  concentration  of  particulates  by  10  milligrams  increases  life  by  0.61  years  for  a  7  year  old  child.

ii.  With  the  availability  of  cleaner  air  in  upper  floors,  reduction  of  20%  in  lung  capacity  can  be  avoided  
     4.  Better  views  and  visibility:  In  clear  atmospheric  conditions,  you  can  see  to  a  distance  of  50  kilometers  from  the  top  of  the  building  of  height  650  ft   

CommentQuote
  • Hey Amol ... don’t discourage sb1203 from posting all these even if they are not technically accurate. At least these are in context and I quite enjoyed reading it :P

Good ego massage for the ones living on high floor buddy : )
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    rate and discount are ok(rate was 3200 a month ago when tower 25 was launched). is 10th floor by choice or everything below was booked already.

I wast too much inclined at paying floor PLC. So the 1st attempt was to book 8th Floor, then 9th in that order. I was sitting in 3C office and was told that the chq.s had already been deposited for 7,8, 9 floors in 1592 sq ft segment as there were people who had deposited chq's even before the launch of T24.
    CommentQuote
  • There is some confusion about total number of flats in LP on this forum.I have seen number ranging from 3800 to 4200. so I created a spreadsheet to calculate number of flats in whole project. I am attaching it here. data is based on latest project layout available on LP website. let me know if you spot any errors.

according to my calculations total number is 4002.
    CommentQuote