3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13216 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • so what's your unit number? if you have gotten your receipts for checks, then can you let us know first 2 digits of your LP id LPXXXX . this gives an idea about how many flats have been sold
    Originally Posted by mendiratta27
    I wast too much inclined at paying floor PLC. So the 1st attempt was to book 8th Floor, then 9th in that order. I was sitting in 3C office and was told that the chq.s had already been deposited for 7,8, 9 floors in 1592 sq ft segment as there were people who had deposited chq's even before the launch of T24.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Good news for everyone if new price is 3300/-

these towers has excellent view..

I booked 1592 sq ft in Tower 24 the BSP of 3300 on 22nd sept.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    so what's your unit number? if you have gotten your receipts for checks, then can you let us know first 2 digits of your LP id LPXXXX . this gives an idea about how many flats have been sold

Havent got the recepits yet. Only got a rcving signature and the 3C stamp on the application form.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mendiratta27
    I booked 1592 sq ft in Tower 24 the BSP of 3300 on 22nd sept.

BTW - why do you think 3300 is a good news ? you confused me ??
    CommentQuote
  • its good new for all those who have already invested in old towers,

when i booked rate was 3200 but managed to get 3125, now if its 3000, i have already got 175 as appreciation :P

And ppl who have booked even earlier would have got 300 - 400

BTW these are just on paper rates, they have to ensure ppl who have invested 6 months back shld get some return....

or it could be a result of high demand , i mean price rise is actuall

Originally Posted by mendiratta27
    BTW - why do you think 3300 is a good news ? you confused me ??
    CommentQuote
  • Any price is good if the location and company is good, both are the case with LP. Three side open, what else would you ask for.Rest all you will come to know when the project is delivered and people start moving in, same case with all housing projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    its good new for all those who have already invested in old towers,

when i booked rate was 3200 but managed to get 3125, now if its 3000, i have already got 175 as appreciation :P

And ppl who have booked even earlier would have got 300 - 400

BTW these are just on paper rates, they have to ensure ppl who have invested 6 months back shld get some return....

or it could be a result of high demand , i mean price rise is actuall

Amit - appriciation is always on paper. I am yet to meet someone who has actually sold a LP or a LB at premium of INR 300 - 400. I too was interested in LB - resale flat ..and was being offerred a price between 3200 and 3400. But that would have meant that I pay a cash component of atleat 375 or 475 per sq ft., which amounts to about 6L ...certainly I didnt have that much of cash to spare. So changed my view and booked in LP. Also I find it easier to deal directly with the builder company rather than a property dealer.

Don't know how the decesion turns out to be after 3 years. But whatever happens should not impact as I am not an investor but planning to move in there.

Cheers
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Help needed for deciding on LB

Dear friends,
    I have priority of location, builder reputation & facilities available within the society premises....hence I am looking to buy in LB.. though prices are high... I am looking this for residential purpose.... (2 BHK)

I looked LP also.. but did not like the location as the area ahead of LP is not good.. village ahead of LP.... (Its my personal view, please don't comment on this, rather , i would be thankful to you.. if you can please reply on my below queries)

will buying fresh (3750 BSP - 6% discount) directly from 3C be good ?.. or buying in resale (3400 + brokers charges ~2%, if any) from the existing buyers is good?

As buying in resale, one has to give 30-40% (may be black money.. which I don't have) at once.. in addition..if broker is involved.. broker charges extra...

Senior members.. please advice.

Also, how much appreciation in LB prices expected in near future after possession of 4th phase flats?
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think any inventory is available from 3C in LB. they have just raised the price and that's about it. your only option is in resale. do you have information on new inventory being released by 3C in LB.
    Originally Posted by LChand
    Dear friends,
    I have priority of location, builder reputation & facilities available within the society premises....hence I am looking to buy in LB.. though prices are high... I am looking this for residential purpose.... (2 BHK)

I looked LP also.. but did not like the location as the area ahead of LP is not good.. village ahead of LP.... (Its my personal view, please don't comment on this, rather , i would be thankful to you.. if you can please reply on my below queries)

will buying fresh (3750 BSP - 6% discount) directly from 3C be good ?.. or buying in resale (3400 + brokers charges ~2%, if any) from the existing buyers is good?

As buying in resale, one has to give 30-40% (may be black money.. which I don't have) at once.. in addition..if broker is involved.. broker charges extra...

Senior members.. please advice.

Also, how much appreciation in LB prices expected in near future after possession of 4th phase flats?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    I don't think any inventory is available from 3C in LB. they have just raised the price and that's about it. your only option is in resale. do you have information on new inventory being released by 3C in LB.

3C had withheld some flats from the origional booking process. Last time I heard, they were slowly selling it. But they seem to be in no hurry to dispose off the withheld flats. They intend to get their hefty profit on completion premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Dear friends,

Yes, 3750/- price is just a deterrant. I don't think 3C is interested in selling anything right now. They can afford to wait.
    You should go with re-sale if total price is better that 3C's. There should be no issue even with broker involvement here as most of the paperwork will be done by 3C itself (transfer of property), so it should be pretty safe.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mt0587
    3C had withheld some flats from the origional booking process. Last time I heard, they were slowly selling it. But they seem to be in no hurry to dispose off the withheld flats. They intend to get their hefty profit on completion premium.

As mentioned in my earlier post, I was also in the same situation for couple of months but had no money to pay in cash. The trust factor on the property dealer and the seller also played on my mind.

Contacted 3C's to check if they could either help in getting a geniune reseller or if they had any unsold flats left. But didnt get any encouraging response. Hence decided to go for LP, which via this forum seems to be very similar to LB.

I hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by capreal26
    Atlease they can update the price on the website. :D

btw, jabse Sanjay CWG ki prep mein jut gaya hai, ye waala thread to soona pad gaya hai..

Hi Capreal. Thanx for missing me. My working hours these days are 6 am to 1 am at nite in the Games Village.

Once the games are over, I wil be back in action.

Regards to all n wish me good luck for successful games.
    CommentQuote
  • Discount calculation - via Credit Note

Hi,h
    I have bought my flat of 1415sqft on DP plan in Feb 2975. total discount is 10% for DP+4%from 3C+1.5%from broker.

As per my broker - IC, following is the formula to arrive on BSP to calc discount on credit note for 1415sqft flat, Can anybody confirm is it the correct:

Calculation of Discount
    BSP : 1415*(2975 - 2975*14%) = 2558.5
    Discount 1.5% : 1.5 % of 2558.5*1415

Less: TDS10% : 5,430/-
    Balance Payable : 48,874/-

Can someone confirm is the correct calc.

\
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivekagl
    Hi,h
    I have bought my flat of 1415sqft on DP plan in Feb 2975. total discount is 10% for DP+4%from 3C+1.5%from broker.

As per my broker - IC, following is the formula to arrive on BSP to calc discount on credit note for 1415sqft flat, Can anybody confirm is it the correct:

Calculation of Discount
    BSP : 1415*(2975 - 2975*14%) = 2558.5
    Discount 1.5% : 1.5 % of 2558.5*1415

Less: TDS10% : 5,430/-
    Balance Payable : 48,874/-

Can someone confirm is the correct calc.

\

Hi Vivek,

The formula is grossly incorrect. 1.5% is supposed to be on 2975 and not after reducing 14% from 2975. Pls take this up with your broker.

Rgds
    CommentQuote