Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Sacho i signed the BBA and submitted it in the office of 3C around 15th july. But I have not received any call from them to collect it so far. Wat about you?

Though i would call it BUILDER BUILDER AGREEMENT. There is hardly any clause left in favour of BUYER.
    Last edited by sanjaysood; August 1 2010, 09:02 PM.
    Sanjay

Comment

I went to the site today and saw the area where lifts would be placed. I saw it from the ground level but i did not look too good. size of the lift is quite small. I thought lifts would be of the size of what service lifts are and i assumed service lifts to be of bigger size as well.
      I also went to see the sample flat, they do not have a 1415 sf sample flat, all they have is 1420 and they are quite different from 1415. I would approach some architect or some interior guy to help me improve the layout, that obviously would have to be done before i get the possession. Living and dining room looked very very small for my liking.

P.S: i did not get the BBA yet, neither have i got a call in regards to the same so no idea on that..

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
      Sacho, how did you come to know about the size of lift? Did you enquire from them? If so, what is the size, so that I could compare with those in my office.

What stage has Phase.I reached?

Comment

Sacho (by the way what is your name dear), dont get disheartened. What you have seen probably is the under construction sample flat. Am I right? If it is so, then they always look bad and less spacious. Once they are finished and decorated, the looks as well as size become fascinating.

Lets wait and watch.

What is this 1420 issue? 3C guy told me that there will not be any 1420 and all flats will be 1415 only.
        Sanjay

Comment

then why are they making a 1420 sf sample flat? I did not like the unit one bit and i hope this is not what we would end up getting, there is quite a difference between a 1420 and a 1415 sf unit but the construction is happening with the layout of a 1420 sf flat. Why would they do this when they do not have 1420 sf units available any more!!

P.S: my name is Sachin..
          Sacho (by the way what is your name dear), dont get disheartened. What you have seen probably is the under construction sample flat. Am I right? If it is so, then they always look bad and less spacious. Once they are finished and decorated, the looks as well as size become fascinating.

Lets wait and watch.

What is this 1420 issue? 3C guy told me that there will not be any 1420 and all flats will be 1415 only.

Comment

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
            then why are they making a 1420 sf sample flat? I did not like the unit one bit and i hope this is not what we would end up getting, there is quite a difference between a 1420 and a 1415 sf unit but the construction is happening with the layout of a 1420 sf flat. Why would they do this when they do not have 1420 sf units available any more!!

P.S: my name is Sachin..

Sacho ...3c is building the sample flat which would turn into a guest house later ....as per my talks with 3c guy all three sample flat 2350 ,1935 and 1415/20 would become a guest house and they will not be removed perhaps that is the reason why they are taking time to built the sample flat .....hope it helps u ....

Comment

Sachin

This we need to check up with 3C. You must have seen 1464 sample at Boulevard with a small servant room. It was keeping in mind -50 sq ft area that I imagined 1415.

However, the floor plan of 1415 which we have been given and available at their website looks good. There should not be much difference in the floor plan and actual delivery.

Lets wait n watch dear.

Sanjay

Comment

Nitin

But the structure of sample flats appears to be a temporary one - needs confirmation.
                Sanjay

Comment

Nitin

But the structure of sample flats appears to be a temporary one - needs confirmation.
                  I think the temporary structure is the office which they are constructing . anyways lets wait and watch ..i am sharing what 3c guys told me ...they said they did a mistake by making the sample flat in LB where an actual tower had to come so they dont want to repeat the mistake ....he also told me that one tower in LB is delayed due to the site office and they may have to pay penalty due to this delay ........
                  Last edited by kohlinitin; August 1 2010, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Nitin, why are they constructing a 1420 sf sample flat when they do not have it any more? there is quite a lot of difference between a 1420 and 1415 sf unit. if we only consider dining+drawing room, 1415 has about 30 sf extra space compared to 1420 and why would they want to show something which they had to be scraped off because of its pool layout..

Originally posted by kohlinitin View Post
                    Sacho ...3c is building the sample flat which would turn into a guest house later ....as per my talks with 3c guy all three sample flat 2350 ,1935 and 1415/20 would become a guest house and they will not be removed perhaps that is the reason why they are taking time to built the sample flat .....hope it helps u ....

Comment

You may be right Nitin.

We have no option but wait n watch dear.
                      Sanjay

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X