Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 3 days ago
13833 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

We would have to ask 3C officials about this. What we are getting is 1415 and what is being shown is 1420. The layout is completely different in terms of space. It isn't looking too good, why are they constructing a 1420 sf sample!

P.S: Nitin, the marketing office that you mentioned is different, it is right next to the sample flats.

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
    You may be right Nitin.

We have no option but wait n watch dear.
    Last edited by sacho19; August 1 2010, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
      Nitin, why are they constructing a 1420 sf sample flat when they do not have it any more? there is quite a lot of difference between a 1420 and 1415 sf unit. if we only consider dining+drawing room, 1415 has about 30 sf extra space compared to 1420 and why would they want to show something which they had to be scraped off because of its pool layout..
      I agree sacho if its 1415 it shd be 1415 only ....you can call up 3c customer care and ask them buddy ...

Comment

We would have to ask 3C officials about this. What we are getting is 1415 and what is being shown is 1420. The layout is completely different in terms of space. It isn't looking too good, why are they constructing a 1420 sf sample!

P.S: Nitin, the marketing office that you mentioned is different, it is right next to the sample flats.
        As you have seen the sample flat .. it look like a temporary or a permanant one .....

Comment

One of us should talk to 3C tomorrow about 1420 issue
          Sanjay

Comment

sanjay buddy, show us the true leadership skill in you

P.S: Nitin, they looked permanent. they even have a stair case alongside. They havnt constructed anything on floor 1 but they have made the stair..
            One of us should talk to 3C tomorrow about 1420 issue

Comment

sanjay buddy, show us the true leadership skill in you

P.S: Nitin, they looked permanent. they even have a stair case alongside. They havnt constructed anything on floor 1 but they have made the stair..

OK Sachin. I will talk to them tomorrow. Just list out the issues that I need to discuss, so that nothing is left out. I will make points. Pls suggest. U too Nitin
              Sanjay

Comment

Sachin n Nitin both, tell me points
                Sanjay

Comment

1 Will the sample flat be exactly the same as the actual one ....applies to all three sample flats

2 Sachin 1420/15 issue

3 when will the sample flat be ready (the answer would be in 10-15 days

P.S I do not own a flat in LP as of now but am planning to have it soon

Comment

Originally posted by kohlinitin View Post
                    1 Will the sample flat be exactly the same as the actual one ....applies to all three sample flats

2 Sachin 1420/15 issue

3 when will the sample flat be ready (the answer would be in 10-15 days

P.S I do not own a flat in LP as of now but am planning to have it soon

Nitin

Then go for it fast man...new towers as and when launched, good locations vanish soon. Prices are also revised. Last two revisions have been quite fast.
                    Sanjay

Comment

Points as per me!
                      1. why is the sample flat of size 1420 when 1420 sf has been changed to 1415 sf?
                      2. can we also expect a sample flat of 1415 sf? there is a stair case that is going along side the sample flats, would it lead us to 1415 sf sample flat or not!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X