3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by mendiratta27
    As mentioned in my earlier post, I was also in the same situation for couple of months but had no money to pay in cash. The trust factor on the property dealer and the seller also played on my mind.

Contacted 3C's to check if they could either help in getting a geniune reseller or if they had any unsold flats left. But didnt get any encouraging response. Hence decided to go for LP, which via this forum seems to be very similar to LB.

I hope this helps.

Hi Mendiratta.. thanks for your inputs..

do you think.. as so many projects are coming up in Noida .. there will be huge supply of flats in the nearby location also...still LB will hold the premium...? What I think.. if the society is well maintained then only it gets the premium in future..like ATS Village is well maintained.

I have few more queries :

1. LB has given a animated video on the web..which shows so many facilities. Do you think..they'll really make the way they are showing.
    2. What would be the maintenance charge per sqft per month.. I read on other thread that ..maintenance charge would be around 4-5 rs/sqft/month.
    3. The restaurants,, bars, cafeteria ..this will be maintained by LB only or he'll give these to others on lease to operate. People which don't have any flat in LB can also come in these restaurants. If others will also have entry..then..it will be very crowded on weekends.... & the people staying in LB will not get any extra benefits of these facilities...as we have to pay them now..to build these luxuries..

Senior members, please comment. Also add points regarding any issues with LB in future, as of now LB seems to be best buy even with premium.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ca.anurag
    Hi Vivek,

The formula is grossly incorrect. 1.5% is supposed to be on 2975 and not after reducing 14% from 2975. Pls take this up with your broker.

Rgds
    Yes, Broker discount is on 2975. Write a strong email to IC customer support, it'll get corrected.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand

do you think.. as so many projects are coming up in Noida .. there will be huge supply of flats in the nearby location also...still LB will hold the premium...? What I think.. if the society is well maintained then only it gets the premium in future..like ATS Village is well maintained.

1. LB has given a animated video on the web..which shows so many facilities. Do you think..they'll really make the way they are showing.
    2. What would be the maintenance charge per sqft per month.. I read on other thread that ..maintenance charge would be around 4-5 rs/sqft/month.3. The restaurants,, bars, cafeteria ..this will be maintained by LB only or he'll give these to others on lease to operate. People which don't have any flat in LB can also come in these restaurants. If others will also have entry..then..it will be very crowded on weekends.... & the people staying in LB will not get any extra benefits of these facilities...as we have to pay them now..to build these luxuries..Senior members, please comment. Also add points regarding any issues with LB in future, as of now LB seems to be best buy even with premium.

Thanks.2. approxe 1.75 to 2 rs psft PMTE]

1. club and its amenities will be run by the operators not the developers. outsider will be not allowed until and unless they are invited as a guest by the owner of any flat.they will be running the same way as the other condos club operates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amol8080
    donot just copy paste from some site or some discussion....these figures you are mentioning are not at all near to the Lotus #C or for that matter to any of the project in Noida....

So even if you are reading any copying from some site, atleast change the figures to make more sense in the current context.

My friend just wanted to share the information :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prateek_LP16
    Hey Amol ... don’t discourage sb1203 from posting all these even if they are not technically accurate. At least these are in context and I quite enjoyed reading it :P

Good ego massage for the ones living on high floor buddy : )

thanks budy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ca.anurag
    Hi Vivek,

The formula is grossly incorrect. 1.5% is supposed to be on 2975 and not after reducing 14% from 2975. Pls take this up with your broker.

Rgds

Anurag ,

Vivek is right we will be getting the extra credit note amount paid on the total basic cost paid by us to the company not on prevailing BSP at that time. It totally works on actual realization of fund by the comapny as told by the co. senior official.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alien
    Yes, Broker discount is on 2975. Write a strong email to IC customer support, it'll get corrected.

Hi alien/anurag, would you mind sharing your respective broker name.

sb, this formula is given by my broker that I am not agreeing to, at the time of booking I was given impression that all discounts are applicable on base BSP.

Anyone else would like to share his experience who got the discount either in DP or CLP.

Thanks
    Vivek
    CommentQuote
  • Hey i am having this impression this discount would be (2975 - 2975*.10)*1.5 as 10% dp discount is already adjusted in BSP. Please feel free to correct me
    CommentQuote
  • Need to Finalize in One week. Please help

Hi Everyone, First Let me thank to the contributors of this forum. It really help you to make rationale decisions.

I have made up my mind to do the booking for 2 bhk FLAT in one of the following projects next week.

1. 3C Lotus Panache (Sec 110)
    2. 3C Lotus Boulevard (Sec 100)
    3. Logix Blossom County (Sec 137)
    4. Paras Tieria (Sec 137)

Initially, I almost finalized PARAS Tieria but after seeing lots of negative news on different places, I lost my confidence in this project. It seems that Paras is not giving the detailed BBA Agreement. If they have started giving it now then they are not mentioning the dimension of the flat, club membership, Possession Date and other things which they are high lighting in the ads? Is it true? Can they decide to change the dimensions of the flat in coming months? And if they increase the size (for example load in balconies etc) then I guess we would have to pay extra to them. Is n't it so?

In PARAS, I thought of proceeding with either 825 SQFT or 1070 SQFT. What I liked in PARAS is that the room size of 825 SQFT is almost same as what LB/LP is offering in the size of 1015 or 988 SQFT. In PARAS 1070, you also get the extra study room with 2 BHK.

In the flexi Plan, 11th floor onwards, Here is the price I have been told:
    825 - 23.5 Lakh (Including Everything like lease rent, IFMS)
    1070 - 27.4 lakh (Including Everything like lease rent, IFMS)

Can we get Logix Blossom County 920 SQFt for such price? (Lets say 25 lakh?) If yes then it would make sense to proceed with Logix.

Because of negative news which has been floating around regarding PARAS, I have been thinking of booking in LB/LP or Logix Blossom County. Are these builders giving BBA Agreement right now ? Or same as PARAS? Or there are still some chances that dimension of the flat may change in LP and Logix County?

Lets assume that we take on the floor which has no PLC (11th or in some cases 7th floor). I would also choose the location where one can get proper sun light. Is there any one who can tell the best towers in those projects for 2 bhk of the size mentioned? Please include the PLC for Road facing or park facing in the all inclusive price.

I need the all inclusive price of the following projects to make the final decision.

1. 3c Lotus Panache- 988 SQFT
    2. 3c Lotus Boulevard - 1015 SQFT
    3. Logix Blossom County -920 SQFT
    4. a) Paras Tieria - 825 SQFT b) Paras 1070 SQFT

The all inclusive price should really include everything like Club Membership, Closed CAR Parking, IFMS, Lease Rent or what ever.. And the service Tax can be added later on if it has to be. ( as in some cases it is 2.7% and some 10.3% on different components). I would prefer to take the flat on 3rd floor but I can add the extra PLC for floor later on.

Is there any real estate guru who can help me in deciding out of those 4 projects? And also some one who can really share the best possible price for the above projects.

One may need to work out hard to answer my questions as they are not very easy. But I am sure that must be some guru of express way projects who can give the concrete answer to my queries.:)

Thanks for your help.

Cheers
    Pradeep
    : 094257 01099
    CommentQuote

2. What would be the maintenance charge per sqft per month.. I read on other thread that ..maintenance charge would be around 4-5 rs/sqft/month.
    3. The restaurants,, bars, cafeteria ..this will be maintained by LB only or he'll give these to others on lease to operate. People which don't have any flat in LB can also come in these restaurants. If others will also have entry..then..it will be very crowded on weekends.... & the people staying in LB will not get any extra benefits of these facilities...as we have to pay them now..to build these luxuries..

Senior members, please comment. Also add points regarding any issues with LB in future, as of now LB seems to be best buy even with premium.

Thanks.

Mr. Chand

You are quite right in saying that a society is marked as premium only when it is maintaned that way.

3 C's havent delivered a residential project yet...so lets wait and watch. But just going by the quality they are promising - it should be a good quality living. I'm optimistic about it. Even if the builder backs out ..the residents can come together and make it a better place...People power sirjee.

Regards
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mendiratta27
    Mr. Chand

You are quite right in saying that a society is marked as premium only when it is maintaned that way.

3 C's havent delivered a residential project yet...so lets wait and watch. But just going by the quality they are promising - it should be a good quality living. I'm optimistic about it. Even if the builder backs out ..the residents can come together and make it a better place...People power sirjee.

Regards
    Amit

hi Amit..

please reply to my other queries too..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivekagl
    Hi alien/anurag, would you mind sharing your respective broker name.

sb, this formula is given by my broker that I am not agreeing to, at the time of booking I was given impression that all discounts are applicable on base BSP.

Anyone else would like to share his experience who got the discount either in DP or CLP.

Thanks
    Vivek
    Vivek, didn't you receive credit note saying BSP rate and broker discount offered? My broker is also IC and they gave me credit note at the time of booking and recently the discount check.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alien
    Vivek, didn't you receive credit note saying BSP rate and broker discount offered? My broker is also IC and they gave me credit note at the time of booking and recently the discount check.

My booking was on CLP, credit note says 4+1.5 % discount on 2975. later I switched to DP but, have not got the revised credit note.

your discount is on 2975 on DP?

Vivek
    CommentQuote
  • No, CLP. If you switched your plan through broker then he should have at least told you about discount change or you should have asked. In current situation, better to directly talk to any director level person in IC.
    CommentQuote
    hi Amit..

please reply to my other queries too..

Mr Chand

Sorry, Cant give any comments or views on your questions 1,2,3 as I have read nothing about it and wouldnt want to speculate on them.

Regards
    Amit
    CommentQuote