• Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Yea, got it thanks
    Sanjay

Comment

Hi Sachin

Spoke to Nikhil in 3C. 3 samples are being constructed. One is 1900, second 2350 and third one he is not sure about. He said there is some confusion. It will either be 1415 or 1592. I do not know which one you have seen. He said there will be no deviation from floor plans.

Samples will later be converted into guest house. He confirmed.

Samples will be ready by first week of September (Parliamentary Assurance)

Contractor for Tower 1 to 4 is Wig Brothers

Contractor for Towers 5 to 7 is Gurbakhsh Singh

Phase I is being done by 3C themselves (as u said).

Another issue which I asked them was whether they book directly or not. He said yes, they book direct after taking approval from management and discount given is flat 4%.

However, he could not clarify about 1415 sample. In this regard, i will talk to someone else and then post
      Last edited by sanjaysood; August 2 2010, 01:22 PM.
      Sanjay

Comment

Samples

I was told earlier that a sample would be made for 1330 psf flats as well. Is that not the case?

Comment

Thats certainly not the case Gaurav. As I mentioned above, there are 3 samples 2350, 1935 and 1415 or 1592 (3C fellow could not confirm)
          Sanjay

Comment

Application ID tracking.

Originally posted by sequence View Post
            Just got recipt for booking done ~10July. The App ID is 215X.
            Also a friend of mine booked on the day tower-25 opened (21st or 22nd Jul)...he was told that ~60 bookings were made that day for T-25 itself.
            My friend who booked (T-25) on ~22nd July got his application ID today. It is 227X.

Comment

Thanx Sequence.

That means roughly 2300 flats sold so far. My friend Sacho is analysing this.

Anyone got an idea as to how many flats have been put on sale so far so that we arrive at some %.
              Sanjay

Comment

The sample flat is of 1420 sf and not either of 1415/1592. I can't believe 3C doesn't know about this themselves. I would check out with them directly, I would assume they passed a sample flat of 1420 much before they decided to wipe it off and hence this bit remained untouched. I am not sure if they would correct themselves on this but that certainly is 1420 sf, i have seen the layout plan on paper that was put at the unit, seeing which the construction is happening..

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
                Thanx Sequence.

That means roughly 2300 flats sold so far. My friend Sacho is analysing this.

Anyone got an idea as to how many flats have been put on sale so far so that we arrive at some %.

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
                  Hi Sachin

Spoke to Nikhil in 3C. 3 samples are being constructed. One is 1900, second 2350 and third one he is not sure about. He said there is some confusion. It will either be 1415 or 1592. I do not know which one you have seen. He said there will be no deviation from floor plans.

Samples will later be converted into guest house. He confirmed.

Samples will be ready by first week of September (Parliamentary Assurance)

Contractor for Tower 1 to 4 is Wig Brothers

Contractor for Towers 5 to 7 is Gurbakhsh Singh

Phase I is being done by 3C themselves (as u said).

Another issue which I asked them was whether they book directly or not. He said yes, they book direct after taking approval from management and discount given is flat 4%.

However, he could not clarify about 1415 sample. In this regard, i will talk to someone else and then post
                  hi sanjay,
                  any idea as to who is executing tower 9?

Comment

nothing is confirmed as of now. If 3C would execute phase 1 without much troubles, then the other phases would be constructed by 3C themselves. Hope they deliver the best phase in phase 1

Originally posted by sunnyfx View Post
                    hi sanjay,
                    any idea as to who is executing tower 9?

Comment

Hi All

Later I spoke to Anupriya in 3C, she was also not quite sure, but she has taken my cell no. and promised to get back to me in a day or two to clarify about 1415 1420 sample flat.

Sachin, when I told nikhil that you visited the site yesterday, he wanted you to speak to him directly. He is in Sales Deptt. Try to speak to him tormorrow.

Guest house issue is confirmed by them.
                      Sanjay

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X