3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I guess 3C is charging two PLC's:

a) Location PLC (for 9-10th floor and below)
    b) Landscaping PLC (If your balconies open towards the park, club...anything basically inside)

Even I have been charged the landscaping PLC although I am on a higher floor where any landscaping would be meaningless. But since I was getting a corner flat facing inside towards the proposed panache club, I was ok with it...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    well these brokers are cheaters. they tried to pull same thing with me. I was also told hat 06 unit is without plc and I applied for it first. when I went to 3C office, I ask them to cross off all the other column in breakup which i will not be paying. at that time, they told me the plc is applicable on this unit too. I was very angry, but I liked the project well. so I selected 02 unit on a higher floor, so a least it will be garden facing with plc.

I don't think they will deduct this plc. your only option is to cancel your booking and get your money back.
    Same happened with me. When I was sitting with broker, there was no PLC but later added in allotment letter. Brokers usually are not clear on these specifics. In my case it is Tower 11, unit#4 (same with unit#5 too). It is almost road facing but charged with landscape facing PLC !!! 3C customer support has given me all kind of non-sense logic but when I countered them finally they said PLC was there since start and it was told to brokers also. So eventually they blamed brokers for the mis-communication.
    vippanso, there is no other option but cancel the booking if you feel cheated.
    CommentQuote

• PLC is a big issue, when i asked my broker, he was confused about it, i asked him to call 3C right away and confirm, i found its PLC, though i don’t see any logic for it, actually 3C plot is not rectangular or square, so most of the towers has weird orientation , and they are charging PLC just like that.

I have XX01 unit in T-20. It faces the left side road + the guest house..

Anything above 10 floor would look like a green patch only, its like a green carpet, to get a feel, go to any already developed society.

Originally Posted by alien
    Same happened with me. When I was sitting with broker, there was no PLC but later added in allotment letter. Brokers usually are not clear on these specifics. In my case it is Tower 11, unit#4 (same with unit#5 too). It is almost road facing but charged with landscape facing PLC !!! 3C customer support has given me all kind of non-sense logic but when I countered them finally they said PLC was there since start and it was told to brokers also. So eventually they blamed brokers for the mis-communication.
    vippanso, there is no other option but cancel the booking if you feel cheated.
    CommentQuote
  • I think 3C believe their lotus valley will be a masterpiece...thats why they are charging PLC for it... i remember when I booked in T20, I was told by ACD that unit 04 (LV facing) will attract PLC but as per Buniyaad it was a non PLC. I didnt book that unit eventually..
    So...different brokers would have different versions regarding PLC on a particular unit. Is it that hard for builder to mark landscaping PLC units in the layout plan for the ease of customers...
    CommentQuote
  • so finally which unit did you book ?? i was asked for XX01 in tower 20. although its a corner flat

Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    I think 3C believe their lotus valley will be a masterpiece...thats why they are charging PLC for it... i remember when I booked in T20, I was told by ACD that unit 04 (LV facing) will attract PLC but as per Buniyaad it was a non PLC. I didnt book that unit eventually..
    So...different brokers would have different versions regarding PLC on a particular unit. Is it that hard for builder to mark landscaping PLC units in the layout plan for the ease of customers...
    CommentQuote
  • The way PLC is charged for one reason or the other, I was wondering if there are units where PLC is not charged?

I also paid PLC for 06 unit in Tower 3. My broker also told me that no PLC but when I checked with 3C, there was PLC.

Strange!
    CommentQuote
  • well 3C is abusing plc pretty hard. almost every flat has landscaping facing plc. it is kinda meaningless in LP. they should have just increased price by 50 Rs. now becuase service tax will be on 100% of plc(it will be 25% of bsp) . we will also have to shell out more for service tax.
    Originally Posted by strange!
    The way PLC is charged for one reason or the other, I was wondering if there are units where PLC is not charged?

I also paid PLC for 06 unit in Tower 3. My broker also told me that no PLC but when I checked with 3C, there was PLC.

Strange!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    so finally which unit did you book ?? i was asked for XX01 in tower 20. although its a corner flat

i booked unit 03.. it also has PLC !!
    CommentQuote
  • 02 was a good deal in tower 20, but i guess even you would have faced non -availability issue, these brokers always fly away wth good units...

Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    i booked unit 03.. it also has PLC !!
    CommentQuote

PLC is a big issue, when i asked my broker, he was confused about it, i asked him to call 3C right away and confirm, i found its PLC, though i don’t see any logic for it, actually 3C plot is not rectangular or square, so most of the towers has weird orientation , and they are charging PLC just like that.

I have XX01 unit in T-20. It faces the left side road + the guest house..

Anything above 10 floor would look like a green patch only, its like a green carpet, to get a feel, go to any already developed society.

I believe the brokers have a role to play - either +ve or -ve. I booked unit 6 on 10th floor in tower 24. Its very same to T25. And from the point I enetred into a discussion with the broker and 3C, I was aware that park PLC is being charged on the unit. I was'nt convinced with the logic. But the only saving grace was that I knew that was going to be charged that amount.
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked in t-25, 1415. Shall have to check if plc is charged for park facing or not. Shall revert back.
    CommentQuote
    02 was a good deal in tower 20, but i guess even you would have faced non -availability issue, these brokers always fly away wth good units...

02 unit in T20 is definitely the best..I booked back in may when T20 was just launched...I was told that even top floor is not available in unit 02..!!!..i think 3C must be having bigger plans for that block.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ranjit.jha
    02 unit in T20 is definitely the best..I booked back in may when T20 was just launched...I was told that even top floor is not available in unit 02..!!!..i think 3C must be having bigger plans for that block.. :)

Ya, i didn't get that so i got 01 unit which is quite good too as its open from left side but limited view of landscapes , convinced with that too as even that was not available but got in cancellation,
    CommentQuote
  • Service Tax?

Hi Guys,

I received the 3rd demand note from 3C today where they have mentioned an additional line -

"As per Finance Act 2010, service tax shall be applicable wef 1st July 2010 on purchase of under construction property. In case any service tax is due on payments received on or after 1st July 2010, the same shall be payable on demand"

Is this act finally passed or is the stay order still on? Any details??

-Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Service Tax Details

Guys,

Seeking an answer to my query above, I called up the 3C executive an hour back (the one through whom I booked). Following is the explanation:

2.53% ST on BSP
    10.3% ST on all other charges except IFMS and Club Membership. This is applicable to all payments made or to be made after 1st July 2010.
    CommentQuote