Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: September 8 2017
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

When is the Service Tax pending in the Mumbai High Court expected?

Comment

Originally posted by atmaram View Post
      When is the Service Tax pending in the Mumbai High Court expected?

Anyone who has some further knowledge about Mumbai High Court judgment regarding Service Tax, may please post for info of all.
      Sanjay

Comment

The petition was listed for hearing today. Couldn't get any news.

Comment

Consequent effects of Service tax levy

All,

Post levy of Service tax, is there any modification on rules for Capital Gains taxation.

What would be the cost of acquisition of our flat?

Let's say, if we are selling our flat, say after 5 years, what would be our cost of acquisition? it can't be total purchase cost of flat, since 25% is constituting "services received", which ideally should not be capitalized.

Now if we have to reduce the cost of service received from the total cost of flat, that wont be fair as Capital Gains would be much higher and would also lead to double taxation.

Another possibility is - only 75% of sale consideration & purchase cost should be used for computation of Cap Gains.

Comments invited....

Comment

Originally posted by ca.anurag View Post
            All,

Post levy of Service tax, is there any modification on rules for Capital Gains taxation.

What would be the cost of acquisition of our flat?

Let's say, if we are selling our flat, say after 5 years, what would be our cost of acquisition? it can't be total purchase cost of flat, since 25% is constituting "services received", which ideally should not be capitalized.

Now if we have to reduce the cost of service received from the total cost of flat, that wont be fair as Capital Gains would be much higher and would also lead to double taxation.

Another possibility is - only 75% of sale consideration & purchase cost should be used for computation of Cap Gains.

Comments invited....
            Can stamp duty be lower using the same logic?

Comment

Registry and Stamp duty

Guys, does anyone know how much would be the registry/stamp duty charges that we need to pay at time of possession?
              whatever % it is, does it apply to the complete acquisition value of the flat or on the BSP, ideally it should be on the BSP only..

If the BSP of a flat is rs. 50,00,000, how much would be the registry/stamp duty charges?

Comment

Just Bought a Flat in Panache-Tower 8

Hi All,

I have been following this forum from quite some time now, the discussion in this forum are very helpful & informative.

I have just bought a 2 BHK flat in tower 8, i've been informed by builder that possesion time will be 36 months +3 grace months from the date of allotment letter(which i have not received yet), leaves behind couple of open questions
                1. Does possession time given by builder changes as and when a new person buys a property from 3C?
                2. We all always talk about phase I,II,III, but does anyone knows when will 100% of the project be completed...i.e. with all the amenities that 3c's have promised.

Comment

hey rajeev, what price did you buy the unit at? and how much discount did you get?

P.S: the project would complete by the time phase 3 completes..

Originally posted by luckyrajeev View Post
                  Hi All,

I have been following this forum from quite some time now, the discussion in this forum are very helpful & informative.

I have just bought a 2 BHK flat in tower 8, i've been informed by builder that possesion time will be 36 months +3 grace months from the date of allotment letter(which i have not received yet), leaves behind couple of open questions
                  1. Does possession time given by builder changes as and when a new person buys a property from 3C?
                  2. We all always talk about phase I,II,III, but does anyone knows when will 100% of the project be completed...i.e. with all the amenities that 3c's have promised.

Comment

Thanks Sachco

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
                    hey rajeev, what price did you buy the unit at? and how much discount did you get?

P.S: the project would complete by the time phase 3 completes..
                    i bought at 3050 plus got a discount 6.5%, i think now the builder have revised the price to 3125, seems i was lucky to that at 75 psf less

Comment

you are indeed lucky. the price now is 3200 psf. Who did you book it with and what size did you book?

Originally posted by luckyrajeev View Post
                      i bought at 3050 plus got a discount 6.5%, i think now the builder have revised the price to 3125, seems i was lucky to that at 75 psf less

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X