3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13213 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    After long wait I received my allotment letter today.

Finally purchased my first property.

This forum rocks.

Congrats! Amit
    CommentQuote
  • First Visit

Hi Group, this is my first posting here. I have taken a 3bhk in tower 9 in downpyament plan in June. Did a comparison between Pancache and Sharnam and decided on it. Now involved with the broker to get my credit note encashed, which is taking longer time than expected. Guys hows ur experience been while getting the same done.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Atal_tower9
    Hi Group, this is my first posting here. I have taken a 3bhk in tower 9 in downpyament plan in June. Did a comparison between Pancache and Sharnam and decided on it. Now involved with the broker to get my credit note encashed, which is taking longer time than expected. Guys hows ur experience been while getting the same done.

I also booked in tower 9 under downpayment plan 1592 sq ft paid in june.
    booked through Buniyaad and recieved 2% on September 18th.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Atul sharma
    Hey Prateek, i am shore tower 16 is in 2nd Phase as i was planning to have 001 unit in tower 16 but bought GF in Tower 10 which is also in the same phase. well about progress keep checking the website and of course IREF Forum.

Regards
    Atul:bab (6):

Tower 16 is in Phase 3
    CommentQuote
  • updates!

has anyone seen the site lately? any updates on the construction progress and sample flats?
    CommentQuote
  • LEED Certification

Can anyone put some light regarding the benefits of LEED certification?
    3C's website shows that LB & LP have been registered for the IGBC Green Homes LEED Certification Programme.

http://www.usgbc.org/DisplayPage.aspx?CMSPageID=1988

http://www.igbc.in/site/igbc/tests.jsp?event=22869

:bab (60):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by capreal26
    Tower 16 is in Phase 3

Thanks capreal, seen u after long on the forum…

The only advantage of being in phase 3 is possibly the completion of most of the cosmetic development internally i.e. green areas etc. I heard in some projects builders push for the handover once the building is ready with the surroundings still being done which causes construction-linked noise and air pollution. The brighter side of getting early possession is that one could move-in if buying for self, and also sell the place etc.

btw, since u guys asked my application id is 24xx.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All

Missed the forum for many days. Wats latest on construction update. Anyone been to site? You Sacho??
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 14

Hi Fellow LPers,

I happened to come across this forum and am pleasantly surprised to see so many LP owners here.

I have a couple fo Qs;

1. I had done my booking through an agent called Snera Estates, Sector 18, Noida. I am yet to received the commission from them. They ssay that they are sub-brokers and are waiting for their payment to come from main broker. Any idea how to get the commission out of them?

2. When is the 4th payment to be made (linked to roof slab of ground floor) for those who have booked in Tower 14??

Is there a compiled list of actual owner members of LP on this forum? Has anyone got the list with names and contact details?

Looking forward to a reply to my post.

Regards,

sunsha
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunsha

1. I had done my booking through an agent called Snera Estates, Sector 18, Noida. I am yet to received the commission from them. They ssay that they are sub-brokers and are waiting for their payment to come from main broker. Any idea how to get the commission out of them?
    You have to keep pinging your broker until you get the check.

2. When is the 4th payment to be made (linked to roof slab of ground floor) for those who have booked in Tower 14??
    Won't be in 2010, better you ask 3C office. Just send them an email.

Is there a compiled list of actual owner members of LP on this forum? Has anyone got the list with names and contact details?
    Some of them you'll find in yahoo group 3C_lotus_panache
    welcome to the forum
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjayor
    I also booked in tower 9 under downpayment plan 1592 sq ft paid in june.
    booked through Buniyaad and recieved 2% on September 18th.

Hi Sanjay, thanks for your inputs. I got my cheque on thusday evening and it got cleared yesterday. I guess following up with the right people and escalating at the right time was the key for me.
    CommentQuote
  • Is SBI providing home loan for panache

Hi,

Can anyone let me know whether SBI is providing loan for lotus panache?
    CommentQuote
  • Resale query

Hi guyz, i want to sell my 1250 sqft and buy a 1955 sqft flat in lotus panache

any views on it and how should i do it??
    CommentQuote
  • pams01 - no, SBI wont fund any 3C projects. I doubt they are touching any Noida projects.

vikass_99 - best is to negotiate with 3C itself. You wont find much buyers in resale market now and 3C wont want to lose you as a customer - so you can trade up. 1955 is available in towers 14-19, so take your pick.
    CommentQuote
  • vikas, can u provide more details of your unit. which u want to sell. how much are u asking? i dont think lower floors would be available for 1955 size. good luck .
    CommentQuote