Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 12 hours ago
13833 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Going by rough estimates, if 3000 flats have been launched so far and around 2300 sold, then selling percentage comes to around 76%, which is a good %. Just guestimates.
    Sanjay

Comment

Rebele

Panache Island is part and parcel of Lotus Panache. In all probability, it should be included.
      Sanjay

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
        Going by rough estimates, if 3000 flats have been launched so far and around 2300 sold, then selling percentage comes to around 76%, which is a good %. Just guestimates.
        Its good that project is sought after by investors/end users, howevr the point i was trying to make is that if you add all cost the landing cost will be around 4100 psf after 3 years (if you add intrest that you will pay for next three years), so price after three year should be more than 4100 psft if we have to be in profit, i personally believe if 3c keeps all its promises we can expect more than 5000+psf...comments invited

Comment

Rajeev

My advise is not to be so highly calculative about future. Pls don't mind buddy. But how can and why should we add the cost of interest on loans towards cost of flats psf. Our acquisition cost would still remain around 3500 psf.

If you are an end user, you will not be selling it. Yes, I agree if cost of something we buy increases, it gives u immense satisfaction that bought something good.

I repeat, it is my personal view so dont take anything otherwise dear.
          Last edited by sanjaysood; August 4 2010, 11:23 PM.
          Sanjay

Comment

yeah, i would assume around 3300 flats have been launched and 2300 of those have been sold. Around 70%, saying this I do not have complete faith on the allotment ID that we all have. if you remember some time back we had someone who recently got an allotment ID starting with 19xx and at that point, already 22xx was alloted to someone. It might have to do with cancellations, but it could not be as easy and simple as it looks..

Comment

Sacho, you are right friend, but that might have been some exceptional case. Otherwise, what I hear, No. is touching around 2300. Moreover, my guess of 3000 flats launched is that there are still around 8 towers to be launched, means around 1000 flats left.
              Sanjay

Comment

I guess 6-7 towers are yet to be launched, of which 5 are of panache island which totals out to be around 540 units and another 2 towers would fetch around 150 each. Total left should some where be in between 700-850 units. We ain't doing bad seeing others, i guess we are right up there, not among the best but with the best

P.S: do you have an idea about stamp duty/registry charges that we would have to pay at time of possession?

Sacho, you are right friend, but that might have been some exceptional case. Otherwise, what I hear, No. is touching around 2300. Moreover, my guess of 3000 flats launched is that there are still around 8 towers to be launched, means around 1000 flats left.

Comment

My knowledge is that stamp duty is 5% in Noida. It will be on the basic price.
                  Sanjay

Comment

Rajeev

My advise is not to be so highly calculative about future. Pls don't mind buddy. But how can and why should we add the cost of interest on loans towards cost of flats psf. Our acquisition cost would still remain around 3500 psf.

If you are an end user, you will not be selling it. Yes, I agree if cost of something we buy increases, it gives u immense satisfaction that bought something good.

I repeat, it is my personal view so dont take anything otherwise dear.
                    Its perfectly fine....but my view is you are paying 4100...3500 to builder and 600 to bank

Comment

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
                      I guess 6-7 towers are yet to be launched, of which 5 are of panache island which totals out to be around 540 units and another 2 towers would fetch around 150 each. Total left should some where be in between 700-850 units. We ain't doing bad seeing others, i guess we are right up there, not among the best but with the best

P.S: do you have an idea about stamp duty/registry charges that we would have to pay at time of possession?
                      Sacho they still have 9 tower to be launched ...Tower 17,18,19 22 23 24
                      Panache Island :Tower 26 , 27 , 28

also for panache island tower 29 , 30 almost sold out ....some top floors left above 22nd

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X