3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    I booked at 3050 but I for self use. Negotiate hard with them for the inventory, I am sure you will find something good.
    All the best

Thank you for your wishes. Yes , I am negotiating hard and am willing to book an apartment in resale in Boulevard as well provided I get the appropriate floor. But, I find Panache to be better in my opinion.

Regards :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    Yesterday I received a call from a broker, he asked me if I want to sell my flat, he has a party willing to purchase in resale. I did not ask the premium they are willing to pay.

same here..
    CommentQuote
  • if it was for 1415, then it could for one of my frnd, he is looking in ph 1,2 in resale and i asked him to ring all good brokers.

he is hardly getting ny gud inventory in fresh booking.

Originally Posted by leechawla
    Yesterday I received a call from a broker, he asked me if I want to sell my flat, he has a party willing to purchase in resale. I did not ask the premium they are willing to pay.
    CommentQuote
  • Which Office?

I rad that you worked in a DLF building. Which company? I was there for 6 months at Canon in Cybergreens.
    CommentQuote
  • Was that for me ??

Yes i worked there in Cyber city, building 8.

then shifted to one SEZ opposite to 32 mile stone, this one is also owned by DLF.

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    I rad that you worked in a DLF building. Which company? I was there for 6 months at Canon in Cybergreens.
    CommentQuote
  • yes

Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Was that for me ??

Yes i worked there in Cyber city, building 8.

then shifted to one SEZ opposite to 32 mile stone, this one is also owned by DLF.

yes, for u only. i forgot write your name.

I saw you comparing DLF with 3C. When I worked there, the CyberGreens was good to look at, but the maintenance of the surroundings was pathetic! I had other hopes for 3C!
    CommentQuote
  • When i was there maintainability was excellent, never came across fault lifts.

Only problem was poor planning for traffic, huge traffic jams next door, but inside there campus no one can beat it. I have been to Unitech also but noting extraordinary, JMD is pathetic.

yes, for u only. i forgot write your name.

I saw you comparing DLF with 3C. When I worked there, the CyberGreens was good to look at, but the maintenance of the surroundings was pathetic! I had other hopes for 3C!
    CommentQuote
  • yes, i also never faced faulty lifts. same problems as you said. (2007).

about Unitech, never saw offices but I find their GIP mall very good. Even the pace of construction was, AWESOME man!

Originally Posted by amitexpert
    When i was there maintainability was excellent, never came across fault lifts.

Only problem was poor planning for traffic, huge traffic jams next door, but inside there campus no one can beat it. I have been to Unitech also but noting extraordinary, JMD is pathetic.
    CommentQuote
  • When 10 bahubali vidhayak ( politicians fro UP) put our hard earned money in GIP, it has to be in pace.

No problem of cash at all.

yes, i also never faced faulty lifts. same problems as you said. (2007).

about Unitech, never saw offices but I find their GIP mall very good. Even the pace of construction was, AWESOME man!
    CommentQuote
  • That's what I don't understand about unitech. if you go by tgip mall, construction was very fast and good quality. maintenance and management is top class. but their residential project in sector 91 is lagging a lot and still no end in sight. and there are lots of videos on youtube which show poor quality of their residential projects
    yes, i also never faced faulty lifts. same problems as you said. (2007).

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    That's what I don't understand about unitech. if you go by tgip mall, construction was very fast and good quality. maintenance and management is top class. but their residential project in sector 91 is lagging a lot and still no end in sight. and there are lots of videos on youtube which show poor quality of their residential projects

in Golf and Country Club (formerly Grande) in sec 91?
    CommentQuote
  • my mistake, its sectors 96,97,98.
    in Golf and Country Club (formerly Grande) in sec 91?
    CommentQuote
  • 3C's Delivered project

http://www.the3c.in/orissa-township.htm

Got this piece of info from 3C's website but couldn't get much on Google. This project is listed under executed projects of 3C. I was under the impression that they have not delivered any residential project till now.

http://www.the3c.in/current-projects.htm
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    http://www.the3c.in/orissa-township.htm

Got this piece of info from 3C's website but couldn't get much on Google. This project is listed under executed projects of 3C. I was under the impression that they have not delivered any residential project till now.

http://www.the3c.in/current-projects.htm

3C has not built any township in Orissa. I am sure of that....The place/town where this township is also not mentioned.
    CommentQuote
  • Preference of floor levels

I was wondering why people in Delhi/NCR prefer floors at lower levels as compared to those living in Mumbai/Pune/B'lore etc. in high rise buildings. Irrespective of the facts like pollution, heat/cold and/or lift operations, I fail to understand this variation in preferences....
    CommentQuote