3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • sunsha - Even i have similar thoughts. After all a higher floor gives a better view , more sun light , less pollution , etc.

The only reason against high floors can be more waiting time / time spent in elevators. Senior members , please share your thoughts on this preference for lower floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    sunsha - Even i have similar thoughts. After all a higher floor gives a better view , more sun light , less pollution , etc.

The only reason against high floors can be more waiting time / time spent in elevators. Senior members , please share your thoughts on this preference for lower floors.

I have been living abroad for over 10 years in a building on 14th floor. Obviously, I went in for 14th floor in LP.

Your reason of waiting time/time spent in elevators should hold true in Mumbai/Pune/B'lore as well. Why do people there prefer higher floors??

LP had premimum upto 7th floor, if I remember correctly. A person who has taken on 7th floor, still needs to wait for the elevator to come down. True that, time taken to reach 7th floor is less than reaching 25th floor.

I am curious to know other reasons, though.
    CommentQuote
  • there has been several discussion on this topic in this forum. you can go through those topics to get more information. in a nutshell, there are no compelling logical reasons for lower floor preference. the only thing is, people in NCR havent seen many high rise residential building and they have always lived in 2-3 floor buildings, so they prefer lower floor. becuase of this reason it is easier to resale lower floors in a building. but that is changing day by day as more and more high rise building come into existence. i looked for a resale flat in 8 floor building 2 months ago. difference in price of 1st floor and 7th floor flat was around 2 lacs(area 1200 sf). as this is around equal to amount that one paid extra at the time of buying, I don't think ground floor appreciated extra. but the first floor flat was sold first, so there is still preference for that.
    Originally Posted by sunsha
    I have been living abroad for over 10 years in a building on 14th floor. Obviously, I went in for 14th floor in LP.

Your reason of waiting time/time spent in elevators should hold true in Mumbai/Pune/B'lore as well. Why do people there prefer higher floors??

LP had premimum upto 7th floor, if I remember correctly. A person who has taken on 7th floor, still needs to wait for the elevator to come down. True that, time taken to reach 7th floor is less than reaching 25th floor.

I am curious to know other reasons, though.
    CommentQuote
  • thats right. I've taken an apartment on 24th and so had invited comments on the advantages of being on the higher floor so if you browse through previous pages you will find many pros... but in the long term I think it will be advantageous.

As Alok mentioned people are not use to living on higher floors in delhi, so there's a psychological discomfort on being at greater height… not talking about the fear of height but just not being use to it...

I’ve lived abroad in a high-rise building on the 22nd floor so I’m comfortable with it but must tell you guys that my folks were a bit uneasy when I told them about our flat on 24th in LP. The only consoling point was unavailability of lower floors in this promising project from 3C J

BTW, some projects like JP Golf etc across the e-way road are charging premium for higher floors. I think same for Grande but not too sure. So pick what you like ...
    CommentQuote
  • Its tedious to go through all 239 pages to find out related posts to Lower Floors Vs Higher Floor but as rightly pointed out, I suppose it is lack of exposure of people living in North India to high rise buildings to prefer and pay higher premiums for floors from 1st to 7th floor (as charged by LP).

It takes time to get used to standing in balcony of 12th or higher floors and look down. So can understand with elder folkes showing their apprehension for higher floors.

Not highlighting the already known positives of higher floors, the only drawback which I can think of is time taken to come out of the building from higher up floors, should the situation demand out of any eventuality....
    CommentQuote
  • Apartment available in re-sale

Hi - I am planning to sell off my flat in LP
    Details:
    1592 sq ft.
    1st Phase
    5th floor
    n-e facing
    bsp: 3600

pls im me if interested.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunkr9999
    Details:
    1592 sq ft.
    1st Phase
    5th floor
    n-e facing

pls im me if interested.
    Thanks.

bsp of 3600
    am i reading i right or some typing mistake
    CommentQuote
  • Is this BSP or all inclusive rate you are quoting arun ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by narinder
    bsp of 3600
    am i reading i right or some typing mistake

Have u gone nuts. For LP BSP 3600? Even the builder has not dared to cross 3300. Tell me if u r able to sell. Please add mine also in the list to sell. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunkr9999
    Details:
    1592 sq ft.
    1st Phase
    5th floor
    n-e facing

pls im me if interested.
    Thanks.

Hi. Is it confidence or over confidence???
    CommentQuote
  • looks like over, but i am praying to gods that he is able to do so :bab (59): . good news for LP buyers like me if he is able to get even 3300 (current original booking price).
    Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Hi. Is it confidence or over confidence???
    CommentQuote
  • Realistic

Originally Posted by tally120
    Have u gone nuts. For LP BSP 3600? Even the builder has not dared to cross 3300. Tell me if u r able to sell. Please add mine also in the list to sell. Thanks

I am surprised that prices in NCR is still hovering around INR 3000-3300. I just concluded the sale of my appartment in Pune, where I got INR 3500. So in a place like Noida, it should be around INR 3400-3600.

The pricing is all played up by the brokers and property consultants. It is high time that the prices are decided and influneced by us, actual users/buyers/sellers and a forum like this is the best platform to assess and guage the realistic price.

I support the seller 3600 and hope that all those who intend selling their unit in LP stick to a basic minimum price.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Higher floor flats

on the lighter side of it...I was just wondering yesterday, another advantage of having flat on higher levels....

....the moon will be sighted faster at higher floors than on ground, first or lower floors, enabling the ladies fasting on Karva Chauth to break their fast atleast 30mins before those on lower floors
    CommentQuote
  • Updates for Phase 1A

Originally Posted by sunsha
    on the lighter side of it...I was just wondering yesterday, another advantage of having flat on higher levels....

....the moon will be sighted faster at higher floors than on ground, first or lower floors, enabling the ladies fasting on Karva Chauth to break their fast atleast 30mins before those on lower floors

I second that :)

Couple of days back I mailed 3C asking them about my 4th installment in Phase1A. They replied back stating it will at least take 3-4 months from NOW.

Don't know if its good news or bad ...

Good. I get a breather for paying the next installment on the other side construction is getting delayed.
    CommentQuote
  • Corporate offer from 3C for a min of of 200 bookings....

Panache

Tower No. 1 - 10, 14 -16, 20 -21 & 25
    Tower 24
    Panache Island Towers ( 28, 29 & 30)
    Particulars
    Current Price
    Special Price
    Current Price
    Special Price
    Current Price
    Special Price
    Basic Selling Price