Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

But if someone does not take a bank loan, he would get it for 3500 only dear. Anyways, I respect your view
    Sanjay

Comment

When i tried calculation stamp duty on stamp duty calculators available on various websites for different states in India, all the websites were showing a stamp duty of about 16% in UP, compared to 7% in Delhi. Although it says it is 5%/7% even on these websites for uttar pradesh but when we calculate, it is showing a huge amount, which is shocking, if not terrifying!!

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
      My knowledge is that stamp duty is 5% in Noida. It will be on the basic price.

Comment

Originally posted by kohlinitin View Post
        Sacho they still have 9 tower to be launched ...Tower 17,18,19 22 23 24
        Panache Island :Tower 26 , 27 , 28

also for panache island tower 29 , 30 almost sold out ....some top floors left above 22nd

Thanx for specific info Nitin.

Sacho I think we are selling much better than others. The other day I was on Logix County thread on this forum. A person who booked a flat there was happy and told that he got two ACs for booking the flat. I wonder why would a builder give ACs if his project is selling good and wat for that gentleman was so happy.
        Sanjay

Comment

then its pretty cool, have you calculated the total number of flats in the project? A few days back we calculated but could not come up with a single figure, some said 4008 units while some had 4400. Not in a mood to calculate, if someone wants to do it, be iref's guest

P.S: I guess tower 15, building 1 and 2 are amongst the best in the project, with a lot a lot a lot of greenery ahead of them. I would have surely bought them, had they been in phase 1

Sacho they still have 9 tower to be launched ...Tower 17,18,19 22 23 24
          Panache Island :Tower 26 , 27 , 28

also for panache island tower 29 , 30 almost sold out ....some top floors left above 22nd

Comment

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
            then its pretty cool, have you calculated the total number of flats in the project? A few days back we calculated but could not come up with a single figure, some said 4008 units while some had 4400. Not in a mood to calculate, if someone wants to do it, be iref's guest

P.S: I guess tower 15, building 1 and 2 are amongst the best in the project, with a lot a lot a lot of greenery ahead of them. I would have surely bought them, had they been in phase 1
            4002 if u include all ground floors ......

Comment

Yes Sachin, T 15 flats - 1 & 2 are very nicely located, but they are all 1900 sq ft flats. Our choices have so many factors and restrictions dear.

Nitin is right, it is 4002
              Sanjay

Comment

I do not think its 4002, we also thought it was 4002 but someone calculated it and showed it was around 4400, if sanjay remembers the exact number..

4002 if u include all ground floors ......

Comment

I had myself calculated, but forgot now. It must be around pages 90 to 110 of this thread.
                  Sanjay

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
                    Thanx for specific info Nitin.

Sacho I think we are selling much better than others. The other day I was on Logix County thread on this forum. A person who booked a flat there was happy and told that he got two ACs for booking the flat. I wonder why would a builder give ACs if his project is selling good and wat for that gentleman was so happy.
                    you are right Sanjay, infact i was also considering logix county, i was directly dealing with logix and they were offering 2 split a/c's....and the price offered was better than any dealer available in market....27.50 for a 900 sqft house with covered parking ...that too on lower floor..i was offered floor # 9-11

Comment

I do not think its 4002, we also thought it was 4002 but someone calculated it and showed it was around 4400, if sanjay remembers the exact number..

its 4002 only buddy ...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X