3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Kaps_real1
    I second that :)

Couple of days back I mailed 3C asking them about my 4th installment in Phase1A. They replied back stating it will at least take 3-4 months from NOW.

Don't know if its good news or bad ...

Good. I get a breather for paying the next installment on the other side construction is getting delayed.

Hi. I am in Phase IA in Tower 4. It means the 4th instalment could be somewhere in Jan or Feb 2011.

Which tower and floor u r in?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, the 4th installment should not be before 20th Jan as they replied on 20th october (taking 3-4 months from that date).

Still, You can also contact them by mail or and ask them about the expected date for next installment.

Let's see if they are consistent enough.

Booked in Tower 2
    CommentQuote
    Yes, the 4th installment should not be before 20th Jan as they replied on 20th october (taking 3-4 months from that date).

Still, You can also contact them by mail or and ask them about the expected date for next installment.

Booked in Tower 2

Well, I am in T-6. Dont know what phase that falls in. But the date they gave me in a mail reply is 10th jan for the 4th installment.

Guys, any idea if the samples are gonna open up on Diwali?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav A
    Well, I am in T-6. Dont know what phase that falls in. But the date they gave me in a mail reply is 10th jan for the 4th installment.

Guys, any idea if the samples are gonna open up on Diwali?

Guys, except for the very first phase which 3C has promised faster delivery all other phases expect at least 7-8 months between 3rd and 4th installment. I am in Phase 4 in LB. Paid 3rd installment in March. Still 4th installment seems atleast 2 months away. 3C is working fast only on first phases of both projects all other phase will languish for some time.
    CommentQuote
  • Is thr anyone on this group who purchased in resale in LP or LB>
    CommentQuote
    Yes, the 4th installment should not be before 20th Jan as they replied on 20th october (taking 3-4 months from that date).

Booked in Tower 2

Thanx dear.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mt0587
    Guys, except for the very first phase which 3C has promised faster delivery all other phases expect at least 7-8 months between 3rd and 4th installment. I am in Phase 4 in LB. Paid 3rd installment in March. Still 4th installment seems atleast 2 months away. 3C is working fast only on first phases of both projects all other phase will languish for some time.

The only difference being that the T6 (LP) folks will be paying 4th installment after the ground floor roof slab unlike LB (Phase-4) where they are not required to pay the 4th installment until the 4th floor roof slab.

So plan accordingly, as the demand note might come little early for LP folks than our LB friends.
    CommentQuote
  • As seen in the picture (below link), looks like the Model (not Sample Flats) for Lotus Panache is ready. It wasn't few months ago when I had shown interest in seeing it in order to get some perspective of the tower's location within the campus. Not sure where they are displaying it though.....just in case anyone interested.

http://the3c.in/popup.aspx?PId=121
    CommentQuote
  • i think this news clip is from the time of launch of project 8 months ago.
    Originally Posted by Aashiana
    As seen in the picture (below link), looks like the Model (not Sample Flats) for Lotus Panache is ready. It wasn't few months ago when I had shown interest in seeing it in order to get some perspective of the tower's location within the campus. Not sure where they are displaying it though.....just in case anyone interested.

http://the3c.in/popup.aspx?PId=121
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    looks like over, but i am praying to gods that he is able to do so :bab (59): . good news for LP buyers like me if he is able to get even 3300 (current original booking price).

I think the 1st phase project will get the higher premium at an early stage as the possession time is 24 months only . All the ready to move in properties with 1-2 km (ATS village , eldeco etc)are in the price band of 5000-7000 per sqare feet . For sure LP would be in the same price band in two years time
    CommentQuote
  • Guys drove past LB yesterday and was amazed to see the speed of construction. The first phase (structure) will be ready by January End from the way it seems. They are at the 8th floor already. 3C has also started sending letters to customers to make a choice of the type of flooring, tiles, colours etc they want... cool heh!
    CommentQuote
  • that is my thinking too. lets see what happens in next 3 years.
    Originally Posted by Neerajbajaj
    I think the 1st phase project will get the higher premium at an early stage as the possession time is 24 months only . All the ready to move in properties with 1-2 km (ATS village , eldeco etc)are in the price band of 5000-7000 per sqare feet . For sure LP would be in the same price band in two years time
    CommentQuote
  • yeah i drive pass it daily and speed is really amazing. i think some buildings have reached 10th floor. this choice letters are cool. i was apprehensive whether 3C will follow through its commitment on flooring and tile choice. lets see if they deliver the same quality in furnishings what they have promised in specification at the time of booking. if they do , I think they would have delivered on one of the most common promise that is broken by a lot of builders.
    Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Guys drove past LB yesterday and was amazed to see the speed of construction. The first phase (structure) will be ready by January End from the way it seems. They are at the 8th floor already. 3C has also started sending letters to customers to make a choice of the type of flooring, tiles, colours etc they want... cool heh!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Guys drove past LB yesterday and was amazed to see the speed of construction. The first phase (structure) will be ready by January End from the way it seems. They are at the 8th floor already. 3C has also started sending letters to customers to make a choice of the type of flooring, tiles, colours etc they want... cool heh!

Will the same be applicable to LP? I mean as an LP owner, can I really chose whether to go for wooden flooring or tiles? I have been apprehensive about maintenance of wooden floorings.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    i think this news clip is from the time of launch of project 8 months ago.

Couldn't tell the date from the clipping. Wondering why they chose not to show the model three months ago when I was there (LB site and 3C office). Has anyone seen the model and where is it?.
    CommentQuote