Last updated: 3 days ago
13833 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Originally posted by kohlinitin View Post
    its 4002 only buddy ...
    OK Nitin, but have you calculated Ground + 25 floors, G+27 and so on. Different floors of P Island?
    Sanjay

Comment

I personally like Logix Blossom country a lot. The site layout is fantastic, i believe it is the best project on expressway, a lot of greenery to enjoy, and the price they are offering is also very competitive. It was my preference after Panache, not because of the free AC's

Originally posted by luckyrajeev View Post
      you are right Sanjay, infact i was also considering logix county, i was directly dealing with logix and they were offering 2 split a/c's....and the price offered was better than any dealer available in market....27.50 for a 900 sqft house with covered parking ...that too on lower floor..i was offered floor # 9-11

Comment

Sanjay ,
        In logix their is a concept of central park which I guess is missing in LP as they have the ISLand in its place ...
        So in logix everyone wants to have a central park facing unit ...
        It is relatively tough to sell the landscape facing units ... therefore to sweeten the sale , 2 A/c are given ...
        I hope this clarified ...
        Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
        Thanx for specific info Nitin.

Sacho I think we are selling much better than others. The other day I was on Logix County thread on this forum. A person who booked a flat there was happy and told that he got two ACs for booking the flat. I wonder why would a builder give ACs if his project is selling good and wat for that gentleman was so happy.

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
          OK Nitin, but have you calculated Ground + 25 floors?
          yes included ground + number of floors for all towers long ago and it comes out to be 4002

Comment

I believe you know G+27 means 28 floors and G+30 means 31 floors. There are more of 28 floor buildings than 26.. if you have factored in these things, we are for something big

its 4002 only buddy ...

Comment

have u checked , whether 13th floor is thr or not , if its not thr then it may change the final number
              yes included ground + number of floors for all towers long ago and it comes out to be 4002

Comment

Originally posted by nibha View Post
                Sanjay ,
                In logix their is a concept of central park which I guess is missing in LP as they have the ISLand in its place ...
                It is relatively tough to sell the landscape facing units ... therefore to sweeten the sale , 2 A/c are given ...
                nice explanation dude but i dont think so this is the reason ...

Comment

have u checked , whether 13th floor is thr or not , if its not thr then it may change the final number

13 floor is there in panache ...

Comment

Sanjay ,
                    I agree Nibha they have best layout. But they are not selling, hence free ACs.
                    Sanjay

Comment

13 floor is there in panache ...
                      I am on floor thirteen dear.
                      Sanjay

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X