Sort by :
Filter by :
- LP is a good product for end use, being an end user i am not worried about short term gain as even if it appreciate by 500/- in some time, i wouldn't sell it but would prefer to stay there. But i am sure after 5 years it would demand good resale.
Short term investment is always risky, few project that are appreciated buy 10-15% were bit risky and were sold at lower price and when all dust has settled they are giving gud returns.
LP was always a safe investment from day 1 and thats why was launched with higher price tag. Once you launch with higher price tag you don't have too much scope to rise sharply.
I always think LP is best for end use.CommentQuote0Flag
- as amit mentioned, base price was higher, so %age gain is low. but as the projects nears completion, there will be higher appreciation, as people will start to compare with other projects nearing completion. right now its price is depressed because a lot of projects are at their initial stages. in a year or two, only few will be near completion, which will raise demand and price of near completion project. my estimate is by the time of possession price will be equal to that of silver city in sector 93, which is 5000 psf right now.CommentQuote0Flag
My definition of a good project means that it wd remain above the average ones at all stages of construction. It is clear with these prices that the buyer is not giving much premium to LP as compared to other projects as of today despite the fact that it is much advanced in terms construction status. Tomorrow what happens, nobody knows....CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Gaurav AThanks Atul. Your facts look attractive - I have been a victim of Omaxe Heights at Faridabad - something that was to be ready way back in 2009 and it is not yet, leave apart the options of furnishings.
In fact, many of the builders, though promise this at the beginning, dont give much flexibilities later.
With wooden furnishing, you mean the modules in the kitchen, or for the entire flat? Any idea what market rates for these they are offering in LB?
yeah Gaurav, i meant module Kitchen,wardrobes and even fall ceiling and any other woodwork required of your choice in entire flat .
I have seen the types of tiles they would provide in case its same. all types of wall colours and tyles were at display at sec-100 LB office where you all must have visited to see the sample flat.Yeh they were for LB but you must be aware that the specification of Tiles, Wall colours and Fittings are common for LB,LP and even ZING.
i think in case of LB it should be someware around Max 1to 1.5 Lac or so for entire flat.I am not aware about the price for LP because it will take atleast 2 to 3 years for that stage but it should be in budget as out of 4000 + flats suppose 1000 owners are intrested so quantitywise it should be less comparatively. let the sample flat of LP be ready by Diwali then they will again display saamples of all tiles,Flooring and wall colours.
- but price is higher for LP even now. if you include all the other charges LP comes to 3600 all inclusive after disocunts( i got mine in 3500 all inclusive in august). next project on expressway is lotus zing and blossom county at around 3200.CommentQuote0Flag
Logix BC BSP is 3000+. Mahagun moderne(Launched later than LP), is at same price. Even Cape Town has put its BSP at 3300. NRI residency at 3100 plus. How do you say LP commands premium. LP is available at 3125 till today.CommentQuote0Flag
- but what's the final price after deducting discounts and adding extra charges. in LP bsp doesn't include anything extra and dicosunt is 4% on bsp. so i have posted all invlusive price. there is no sense in comparing bsp, as discounts are different in different projects and some include some things in bsp and chage extra for some things. 3125 is bsp for old towers for upper floors. after that there are lots of extra charges at detailed here
so if you can post the final price after including discounts and extras, we can make an head to head comparison.CommentQuote0Flag
- only few odd floors and flats are available at 3125 and i guess this are nt justify tht they are not preferred.CommentQuote0Flag
- I too agree with Alok. I bought at approx 3400 psf final price (all inclusive) in January.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Kaps_real1I too agree with Alok. I bought at approx 3400 psf final price (all inclusive) in January.
Even if we say that it is available at 3700 all inclusive after discounts today. I wd not say that appreciation of 300 in 10 months time is akin to any premium project per say. I am not saying that LP is good or bad. I am just saying that it has not seen appreciation w.r.t the billing that it gets on this forum where as some other projects have given more appreciation.CommentQuote0Flag
if used proper technology, it is not that hard to manage this. also finishing of all the apartments will not start at once. as these apartments have been booked in stages, they will also be delivered in stages.
bold - use of proper technology! by whom?!?, 3C may end up with a matrix for color choices and flat numbers, even if these are in stages. Yet, the main issue is to pass it on to the main contractors, then to sub-contractors and to the agency who is procuring tiles and to the agency(chaps) who are at sight managing the inventory of tiles : color-wise, tower-wise, floor-wise and flat-wise to the final labor force, who will fix the tiles in each flat.
With so many hands involved, it requires a 3 Sigma effort on part of all these agencies to get it perfect, the very first time.
On paper, it looks easy but I have my apprehensions when it comes to translating it into reality/practicality.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by vnagpal29the prices are stable and has not increased from the date of launch of this project . This is due to so much of inventory and 3c people want to sell everything before it is too late .
Right now also people are getting at the price of 3125 if they can negotiate .
Whereas in Gurgaon people have made good money in last 8-12 months .
I am also an owner of LP flat and hope to get some returns although i am not interested to sell anytime soon.:):)
It is pointless to compare flat prices of Noida and Gurgaon. While, Gurgaon is developed and far ahead of Noida in terms of infrastructure and industires, Noida still have vast empty land-mass on either sides of Greater Noida express way. Give this area another 5-7 years time when the land availability saturates and we will see the prices soaring of old existing flats/projects as well as any new projects of any builder coming up at that time.
Secondly, 3C is still a name to recokn with when it comes to residential buildings. With the USP that they have come up with to launch Lotus Panache, I am more than satisfied the way with which they have managed to sell the towers. To ask for a premium at inception stage is asking for a bit too much.
It is primarily a Demand-Supply situation in Noida, specially on the stretch where LB. LP are coming up with ATS already there and Jaypee coming up in big way across the Express Way.
All those who have bought from investment POV, should have patience for the prices to appreciate. This is how I envisage the current scene.
LP isnt a short term gain!! but a long term benefit for both investors and eventual dwellers of the Green Habitat.CommentQuote0Flag
- A few minutes before spoke to 3C office.
Was told that it was alomost ready but would be open to public only by Nov end.CommentQuote0Flag
- Sample flat ???Originally Posted by strange!Was told that it was alomost ready but would be open to public only by Nov end.CommentQuote0Flag
Yeah it is about sample flat.
Not happening in Diwali, as earlier expected.
Would be by by Nov end.CommentQuote0Flag