Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 22 hours ago
13833 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

I know sanjay, it indeed is horrifying.. kindly do the needful, i would do my bit as well..

P.S: If 3C would indeed deliver phase 1 within 21 months, i believe switching to Down payment plan is a much better and a sane option. We have already discussed it earlier and came to a conclusion it won't be possible to convert from CLP now,specially for those who has already paid their 2nd installment but i wonder if it could work out paying some penalty. I would really want to change to DP plan, if its possible..

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
    I did that Sachin, and the figure was horrifying 6 lakhs...It is on 8% + 2%

The additional charges for tea/snacks for NA staff are not added. But I doubt that. I did not get time today. Tomorrow I will talk to a friend holding good position in Noida Authority and post on the forum. I am told it is 5%

Comment

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
      I am using BASIC SALE PRICE only buddy. I will give you one of the link that would lead you to a calculator, try calculating it yourself, it takes 10 seconds, nothing more. The table below would show a different % than what it would eventually calculate..

here is the link

http://www.indiahousing.com/stamp-duty-india.html

Sacho Dear dont worry, I spoke to my friend just now and he has CONFIRMED that it is 5% of BSP + about 11,000 Govt. charges.
      Sanjay

Comment

The calculators on the internet are for UP in whole. Noida has a separate authority with separate rate of duty. I have been told earlier the rates were higher for men and slightly lower for women, but now they are same at 5%
        Sanjay

Comment

I know sanjay, it indeed is horrifying.. kindly do the needful, i would do my bit as well..

P.S: If 3C would indeed deliver phase 1 within 21 months, i believe switching to Down payment plan is a much better and a sane option. We have already discussed it earlier and came to a conclusion it won't be possible to convert from CLP now,specially for those who has already paid their 2nd installment but i wonder if it could work out paying some penalty. I would really want to change to DP plan, if its possible..
          I am planning to visit LP site tomorrow, so guys expect me to update you all on construction progress and open question on registrations charges
          Last edited by luckyrajeev; August 5 2010, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by luckyrajeev View Post
            I am planning to visiting LP site tomorrow, so guys expect me to update you all on construction progress and open question on registrations charges

That will be too good Rajeev bhai. Pls also find out what exact sizes of samples are being put up and any other details which occur to you.

Sacho

Rajeev is going there tomorrow. Anything specific if u want, pls suggest.
            Sanjay

Comment

Sacho, are u in a dancing mode right now? I gave you a good news about registration charges and you are not responding dear. Celebrating savings of 3 lakhs?
              Sanjay

Comment

hehe no buddy, i was trying to look out for the service tax verdict. Could not find it anywhere.

P.S: Rajeev, make sure you ask them about sample flats, why do they not have 1415 sf and also ask them about service tax issue, what is the latest update on that. try taking a few pics for sanjay, he really sems to be interested in knowing the updates I have seen it so know it would not bring much happiness

Sacho, are u in a dancing mode right now? I gave you a good news about registration charges and you are not responding dear. Celebrating savings of 3 lakhs?

Comment

hehe no buddy, i was trying to look out for the service tax verdict. Could not find it anywhere.

P.S: Rajeev, make sure you ask them about sample flats, why do they not have 1415 sf and also ask them about service tax issue, what is the latest update on that. try taking a few pics for sanjay, he really sems to be interested in knowing the updates I have seen it so know it would not bring much happiness
                  Rajeev take care. They dont allow visitors. May not allow photography at all.

Just try your best to gather whatever info you can
                  Sanjay

Comment

That will be too good Rajeev bhai. Pls also find out what exact sizes of samples are being put up and any other details which occur to you.

Sacho

Rajeev is going there tomorrow. Anything specific if u want, pls suggest.
                    Sure Sanjay, heard news that CRISIL is going to give rating to reality projects, they have already done initially for 21 projects, does anyone have any idea if they have included LP also.....

Comment

Sacho i am unable to understand this DP system. Is there any bank offering DP loans? BTW, how many instalments you have paid so far. I have paid two totalling about 8.28 till now. Third one of 4.15 is due in Sep.
                      Sanjay

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X