3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
Reply
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • sample flats coming soon...

    July-end gone
    August end gone
    September-end gone
    Dussera gone
    Diwali gone..
    What's the next dummy delivery date for sample flats here????

    Wonder if these false promises/dates are hints to bigger scam here??

    Hope not...

    I am already a victim of 3yrs delay in a unitech project!!! Cant survive another one here...
    CommentQuote
  • Arre O Samba

    Originally Posted by sequence
    July-end gone
    August end gone
    September-end gone
    Dussera gone
    Diwali gone..
    What's the next dummy delivery date for sample flats here????

    Wonder if these false promises/dates are hints to bigger scam here??

    Hope not...

    I am already a victim of 3yrs delay in a unitech project!!! Cant survive another one here...


    Holi Kab hai ?????

    Kab hai Holi ???:bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    I live in sector 82 only, In night time, inside of the sample flat is also visible from outside.
    From my observations, Status of sample flats is still not completed, but very near to completion..yesterday..one worker was doing the POP on the inner walls of the sample flat.

    Regards
    Anudeep
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anudeep.g
    Hi,

    I live in sector 82 only, In night time, inside of the sample flat is also visible from outside.
    From my observations, Status of sample flats is still not completed, but very near to completion..yesterday..one worker was doing the POP on the inner walls of the sample flat.

    Regards
    Anudeep

    Thanks Anudeep for the update. How is the pace of construction otherwise?
    CommentQuote
  • if you go by the site, pace of construction looks good. multiple activities going on at multiple places with lots of labor. don't know why they are taking such long time with sample flat, even if it is supposed to be a permanent construction(it will be converted in a guest house afterward)
    Originally Posted by leechawla
    Thanks Anudeep for the update. How is the pace of construction otherwise?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by guesswho
    Holi Kab hai ?????

    Kab hai Holi ???:bab (34):



    sardar kis saal ki holi poonch raho ? please mention year
    CommentQuote
  • Update

    finally in Delhi for diwali/vacation... visited 3C office today to clarify 2nd payment and service-tax issues. here's some update -

    - sample flat will be ready in December. No date given so expect it by year end or so... earlier the better

    - service tax has increased my cost by approx 1.70 Lacs for 1955sq.ft apartment, and by approx 85K for my buddy who's taken a 980sq.ft

    - no scope of tweaking BBA etc however they are polite enough to have their legal team step in and explain it. Honestly i wasn't expecting them to budge

    - Per the sales team in their ofc, revised BSP before discount is 3200 now. ofcourse tower 24 and island come at further premium
    CommentQuote
  • sumangalam discount

    Hi

    Has any one booked panache through sumangalam ? could you share if you got back your discount from them?

    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • No updates??

    No projects updates posted yet by 3C... :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Signed the FBA today, they were more then happy to answer every clause but clearly said nothing will be changed and you need to have faith in 3C :(

    Got copy of lease deed.

    Asked for detailed payment plan with service tax but they said you will get it as and when demand letter is released.
    CommentQuote
  • can someone issue the notice on the behalf of all Lotus Panache buyers against the Service tax issue for all payments after 1st July 2010, as the liability is only shifted from the contractor to Builder part. I have drafted a letterin this regard with all details and want to get comments from the buyers, ALso as per supreme court ruling parking money is illegal from buyer, what to say in this regard :

    To,
    The Officer -in-charge
    Accounts/ Commercial Department
    3C Universal developers Ltd
    Sec-127, Noida

    Dear Sir,

    It has come to our attention that you, as our builder are planning to charge 2.575% on all payments made after 1st July 2010 as service tax. We have consulted with various tax experts and authorities on this issue and find your demand in this regard is not valid. As per Notification No.1/2006-ST dated 1.3.2006, service tax was payable by the contractor at 10% of cost of construction after availing 66% abatement for covering cost of construction raw material. The contracts which you have given to your contractor would have included this service tax amount as a part of the contract. Now with current finance bill and notification No.29/2010-ST dated 22.6.2010, w.e.f. 1.7.2010 and Notification No.36/2010 dated 28th June, 2010, the onus for payment has been shifted to the builder. Since service tax was already applicable from 1.3.2006, only the onus for payment has shifted from contractor to builder, there has been no net increase in service tax on the actual construction. Hence the service tax for basic sale price should be adjusted with the contracted amounts in your deal with your contractor and no payment should be demanded from the customer. It is also evident from the view of tax experts that there are multiple ways for the builder, on whom the service tax is being levied, to calculate the tax. There are three ways for calculation:
    1. Builder can subtract the land and cost of raw materials from his total cost, take full CENVAT credit and pay 10% plus cess as service tax on the remaining cost. This is likely to be the least amount.
    2. Builder can subtract the cost of land from his total cost, subtract 66% abatement on the remaining amount (abatement for raw materials) and pay 10% on the remaining as service tax. This will come to 3.3% plus cess on cost of construction only - without including land cost which is the largest part of the apartment cost. This is likely to be less than 3rd method
    3. Builder can pay tax on full amount of the cost charged to customer at 10% after abatement of 75%, which will come to 2.5% plus cess (=2.575%). This is the most expensive option for service tax calculation, which you are planning to pass on to consumers
    In view of these rules and regulations, it is clear that you as builder will and should adopt the most beneficial method of tax calculation to reduce your service tax outgo. Hence your approach of blanket 2.575% tax being passed on to the customer is not valid. Since we have already received the payment plans from you, we are not ready to accept this blanket application based on method 3 listed above, which results in maximum service tax outgo. Since you have other multiple tax saving methods available to you, we are only ready to pay as much service tax as is actually paid by you, after the tax is deposited with the government and the method of tax calculation is indicated therein. The amounts of service tax included in your contract with the construction contractor has to be reduced from this actual payment and taken from the construction subcontractor, not from us. Until this is done, we the buyers will make payments only according to the payment plan already agreed to in the allotment letter and builder buyer agreements. We ask you to kindly refrain from asking any amounts from us on account of service tax until such time as when you are able to show exactly how you are calculating the tax and after you deposit the tax with the government. The views of eminent tax authorities in this regard are attached for your information. From:

    Lotus Panache Buyers Group

    Originally Posted by Prateek_LP16
    finally in Delhi for diwali/vacation... visited 3C office today to clarify 2nd payment and service-tax issues. here's some update -

    - sample flat will be ready in December. No date given so expect it by year end or so... earlier the better

    - service tax has increased my cost by approx 1.70 Lacs for 1955sq.ft apartment, and by approx 85K for my buddy who's taken a 980sq.ft

    - no scope of tweaking BBA etc however they are polite enough to have their legal team step in and explain it. Honestly i wasn't expecting them to budge

    - Per the sales team in their ofc, revised BSP before discount is 3200 now. ofcourse tower 24 and island come at further premium
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for posting this. It will take time to form a group. in the meantime, I will like to send this letter to 3C on my behalf as they have demanded service tax from me. can you provide the contact details of lawyer you have consulted, I want to know my legal liabilities if I refuse to pay service tax to 3C. also you have mentioned some supporting documents. can you upload them somewhere or email those to me(send me a private message if you want my contact details). it will be really helpful if you can provide this letter in formatted word document. again thanks for your initiative.
    Originally Posted by Dhruv Garg
    can someone issue the notice on the behalf of all Lotus Panache buyers against the Service tax issue for all payments after 1st July 2010, as the liability is only shifted from the contractor to Builder part. I have drafted a letterin this regard with all details and want to get comments from the buyers, ALso as per supreme court ruling parking money is illegal from buyer, what to say in this regard :

    To,
    The Officer -in-charge
    Accounts/ Commercial Department
    3C Universal developers Ltd
    Sec-127, Noida

    Dear Sir,

    It has come to our attention that you, as our builder are planning to charge 2.575% on all payments made after 1st July 2010 as service tax.We have consulted with various tax experts and authorities on this issue and find your demand in this regard is not valid.As per Notification No.1/2006-ST dated 1.3.2006, service tax was payable by the contractor at 10% of cost of construction after availing 66% abatement for covering cost of construction raw material. The contracts which you have given to your contractor would have included this service tax amount as a part of the contract. Now with current finance bill and notification No.29/2010-ST dated 22.6.2010, w.e.f. 1.7.2010 and Notification No.36/2010 dated 28th June, 2010, the onus for payment has been shifted to the builder.Since service tax was already applicable from 1.3.2006, only the onus for payment has shifted from contractor to builder, there has been no net increase in service tax on the actual construction. Hence the service tax for basic sale price should be adjusted with the contracted amounts in your deal with your contractor and no payment should be demanded from the customer.It is also evident from the view of tax experts that there are multiple ways for the builder, on whom the service tax is being levied, to calculate the tax. There are three ways for calculation:
    1. Builder can subtract the land and cost of raw materials from his total cost, take full CENVAT credit and pay 10% plus cess as service tax on the remaining cost. This is likely to be the least amount.
    2. Builder can subtract the cost of land from his total cost, subtract 66% abatement on the remaining amount (abatement for raw materials) and pay 10% on the remaining as service tax. This will come to 3.3% plus cess on cost of construction only - without including land cost which is the largest part of the apartment cost. This is likely to be less than 3rd method
    3. Builder can pay tax on full amount of the cost charged to customer at 10% after abatement of 75%, which will come to 2.5% plus cess (=2.575%). This is the most expensive option for service tax calculation, which you are planning to pass on to consumers
    In view of these rules and regulations, it is clear that you as builder will and should adopt the most beneficial method of tax calculation to reduce your service tax outgo.Hence your approach of blanket 2.575% tax being passed on to the customer is not valid. Since we have already received the payment plans from you, we are not ready to accept this blanket application based on method 3 listed above, which results in maximum service tax outgo.Since you have other multiple tax saving methods available to you, we are only ready to pay as much service tax as is actually paid by you, after the tax is deposited with the government and the method of tax calculation is indicated therein. The amounts of service tax included in your contract with the construction contractor has to be reduced from this actual payment and taken from the construction subcontractor, not from us.Until this is done, we the buyers will make payments only according to the payment plan already agreed to in the allotment letter and builder buyer agreements. We ask you to kindly refrain from asking any amounts from us on account of service tax until such time as when you are able to show exactly how you are calculating the tax and after you deposit the tax with the government. The views of eminent tax authorities in this regard are attached for your information.From:

    Lotus Panache Buyers Group
    CommentQuote
  • What so special about tower 24. Sorry for my ignorance

    Originally Posted by Prateek_LP16
    finally in Delhi for diwali/vacation... visited 3C office today to clarify 2nd payment and service-tax issues. here's some update -

    - sample flat will be ready in December. No date given so expect it by year end or so... earlier the better

    - service tax has increased my cost by approx 1.70 Lacs for 1955sq.ft apartment, and by approx 85K for my buddy who's taken a 980sq.ft

    - no scope of tweaking BBA etc however they are polite enough to have their legal team step in and explain it. Honestly i wasn't expecting them to budge

    - Per the sales team in their ofc, revised BSP before discount is 3200 now. ofcourse tower 24 and island come at further premium
    CommentQuote
  • nothing, they are launching each new tower at higher price. before that tower 25 was launched at 3200. before that rates were 3150. 10 months ago project was launched at 2900.
    Originally Posted by anandks26
    What so special about tower 24. Sorry for my ignorance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Dhruv Garg
    can someone issue the notice on the behalf of all Lotus Panache buyers against the Service tax issue for all payments after 1st July 2010, as the liability is only shifted from the contractor to Builder part. I have drafted a letterin this regard with all details and want to get comments from the buyers, ALso as per supreme court ruling parking money is illegal from buyer, what to say in this regard :

    To,
    The Officer -in-charge
    Accounts/ Commercial Department
    3C Universal developers Ltd
    Sec-127, Noida

    Dear Sir,

    It has come to our attention that you, as our builder are planning to charge 2.575% on all payments made after 1st July 2010 as service tax.We have consulted with various tax experts and authorities on this issue and find your demand in this regard is not valid.As per Notification No.1/2006-ST dated 1.3.2006, service tax was payable by the contractor at 10% of cost of construction after availing 66% abatement for covering cost of construction raw material. The contracts which you have given to your contractor would have included this service tax amount as a part of the contract. Now with current finance bill and notification No.29/2010-ST dated 22.6.2010, w.e.f. 1.7.2010 and Notification No.36/2010 dated 28th June, 2010, the onus for payment has been shifted to the builder.Since service tax was already applicable from 1.3.2006, only the onus for payment has shifted from contractor to builder, there has been no net increase in service tax on the actual construction. Hence the service tax for basic sale price should be adjusted with the contracted amounts in your deal with your contractor and no payment should be demanded from the customer.It is also evident from the view of tax experts that there are multiple ways for the builder, on whom the service tax is being levied, to calculate the tax. There are three ways for calculation:
    1. Builder can subtract the land and cost of raw materials from his total cost, take full CENVAT credit and pay 10% plus cess as service tax on the remaining cost. This is likely to be the least amount.
    2. Builder can subtract the cost of land from his total cost, subtract 66% abatement on the remaining amount (abatement for raw materials) and pay 10% on the remaining as service tax. This will come to 3.3% plus cess on cost of construction only - without including land cost which is the largest part of the apartment cost. This is likely to be less than 3rd method
    3. Builder can pay tax on full amount of the cost charged to customer at 10% after abatement of 75%, which will come to 2.5% plus cess (=2.575%). This is the most expensive option for service tax calculation, which you are planning to pass on to consumers
    In view of these rules and regulations, it is clear that you as builder will and should adopt the most beneficial method of tax calculation to reduce your service tax outgo.Hence your approach of blanket 2.575% tax being passed on to the customer is not valid. Since we have already received the payment plans from you, we are not ready to accept this blanket application based on method 3 listed above, which results in maximum service tax outgo.Since you have other multiple tax saving methods available to you, we are only ready to pay as much service tax as is actually paid by you, after the tax is deposited with the government and the method of tax calculation is indicated therein. The amounts of service tax included in your contract with the construction contractor has to be reduced from this actual payment and taken from the construction subcontractor, not from us.Until this is done, we the buyers will make payments only according to the payment plan already agreed to in the allotment letter and builder buyer agreements. We ask you to kindly refrain from asking any amounts from us on account of service tax until such time as when you are able to show exactly how you are calculating the tax and after you deposit the tax with the government. The views of eminent tax authorities in this regard are attached for your information.From:

    Lotus Panache Buyers Group

    well i got demand note few days back below that it was mention of service tax .
    that if applicable same shall be payable on demand.

    3 days back got recipt. they have reduced the base amount n mention of service tax is there .
    but feeling no extra cost been asked so hope fully service tax will be taken care by 3c itself.

    u can understand like base amount +service tax==basic

    no extra charges put on yet.
    as per my understanding.

    if any body has come across where 3c has asked for extra amount in name of service tax .please let us know.

    if they r not passing this service tax burden to coustomers .legally they should not.

    they will be setting example to other builders
    CommentQuote