3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Great work by Mr. Arya

Arya ji, great work! Individually we had been thinking of all this, there have been discussions on several issues most importantly that builder gets money from us within 2-3 years and he has to pay that amount to NOIDA in 8 years, no one knows what will happen if the builder goes missing after taking the amount from us.

There have only been assumptions on this if he has to give possesion in a particular tower then he has to make downpayment of that tower and corresponding common area.

But where it is written, only God knows. All the queries by you are mostly genuine. Really a good work. I fear that any builder would know the answers.

At the end you have only one thing to keep - faith in the builder and an assurance that builder wants to keep his image good.
    CommentQuote
  • Great analysis Amit....Thanks & Congrats. You have really put in lot of efforts to analyze.

You have done right thing by placing these issues with 3C. Other buyers of LP should support Amit and join hands in getting issues resolved. It would be totally unfair to expect one person to fight for all buyers. If required the buyers can pool some money and hire a good lawyer to guide.

Cleartalk....to me this is right beginning. Who says nothing is happening?
    CommentQuote
  • Amit Arya ji...Be prepared to receive a letter from 3C that they have cancelled your booking if you ask so many question....

For your info : There is a clause in BBA.. Read it. Builder is making building as owner of apartment not as contractor working for you.
    This means builder has all rights to the building.

Your questions are genuine but if you are a lawyer then only dare to ask these question.

Since all the builders are CHOOR there is a project named Sunshine helios in Sec 78 visit there website. They have given max info and BBA is more transparent.

Me or you have bought flat in that project or not that's not the question but I pray to god that that project become successful and that builder become successful and all CHOOR builders ke waat lag jaye...

In current market buyers do not option to choose an honest builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    Amit Arya ji...Be prepared to receive a letter from 3C that they have cancelled your booking if you ask so many question....

For your info : There is a clause in BBA.. Read it. Builder is making building as owner of apartment not as contractor working for you.

Your questions are genuine but if you are a lawyer then only dare to ask these question.

Since all the builders are CHOOR there is a project named Sunshine helios in Sec 78 visit there website. They have given max info and BBA is more transparent.

Me or you have bought flat in that project or not that's not the question but I pray to god that that project become successful and that builder become successful and all CHOOR builders ke waat lag jaye...

Builder will never dare to talk about cancellation if there is Group of buyers demanding answers.

Any BBA can not be above the law of land including UP Apartment Act 2010 which confers certain rights to buyers and obligations on builders.

Chor builders ki waat tabhi lagegi jab buyers will demand their rights. Mere prayers to GOD (doing nothing) are not be adequate Chandraji..........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    Amit Arya ji...Be prepared to receive a letter from 3C that they have cancelled your booking if you ask so many question....

Builder will never dare to talk about cancellation if there is Group of buyers demanding answers.

Any BBA can not be above the law of land including UP Apartment Act 2010 which confers certain rights to buyers and obligations on builders.

Chor builders ki waat tabhi lagegi jab buyers will demand their rights. Mere prayers to GOD (doing nothing) are not be adequate Chandraji..........
    CommentQuote
  • I think asking questions will not get you the cancellation. they will provide a detailed answer to everything in legal speak. I think someone posted his experience of talking with 3C legal department on BBA issues a few pages ago, they answered all his questions very politely and in detail and in the end offered to refund his money(minus earnest money) if he was not satisfied by them.

just because you have bought apartment from builder, you can't make them do anything you want. my thinking is , if you have this much problem with BBA , then don't book in a project without seeing it first and getting it formatted according to your wishes. it is a little disingenuous to attach so much importance to it after paying a lot of money to builder without seeing it first.

Originally Posted by RoyalMax

CommentQuote
  • "just because you have bought apartment from builder, you can't make them do anything you want. my thinking is , if you have this much problem with BBA , then don't book in a project without seeing it first and getting it formatted according to your wishes. it is a little disingenuous to attach so much importance to it after paying a lot of money to builder without seeing it first."

We have bought from builder but we have all the rights to ask him for what is right especially if there is an authentic document such as UP APARTMENT ACT. This is a brilliant job by Mr. Arya and we should all support him. Agreed that 3C is a better of the builders but the legal documents should be fool-proof.

Yes the builder should give in writing in some or the other document that what are the things he is developing, if he is charging for electricity then he has to justify the equipment and substation being provided etc. which is what is we should demand, what are the areas which will be owned by him after he forms the RWA, otherwise tomorrow he may claim that everything belongs to him and if the FAR increases you could see some other towers being planted like in Supertech project.

Atleast someone could decipher the BBA along with some rules, otherwise there will be people (investors mainly) who would have not even read the document apart from their names, flat size and amount.

Good job and we are with you Mr. Arya.
    CommentQuote
  • Good work

Definitely Great work Mr Arya . I am going to take a print of it along with me when I'll go for BBA agreement of 3c zing.

But what if they are going to enternain these questions on the contract. Verbally, they can assure anything but I agree it should be in the mentioned in the contract. May be not all of the questions but atleast many of them.

So, willing to know, what's your next plan ?? Are you going to form a group and ask these questions ?
    CommentQuote
  • Dhruv Garg - totally agree with you on the tax issue and I also raised the issue by saying that the plot is with GGPL and the construction is being done by contractors so they all should jointly shoulder it. I'm just a tentative allotee with no entitlement yet. Once I get the possession and registry done, I'm happy to pay at the end.

Long story short... spoke to their CS rep but she couldn't answer besides saying that legal team will be happy to discuss all these concerns.

Lets all meet on Saturday/21st at 3pm in 3C office. Let’s sit with the them and have at least 50 flats owners together. lets unite…
    CommentQuote
  • Arya ji, some very good points raised… though on some points we might sound too ambitious as the builder is in the business of making money from RE development and so it won’t deal like a cooperative society.

Nevertheless, emails wont help much. My FBA/BBA is pending with me since 2 weeks as I’m also not convinced with several clauses. So let’s all meet on Saturday/21st at 3pm in 3C office. Let’s sit with them and have at least 50-100 flats owners together. I’m sure with such a strong representation we can present these points with more gravity. Lets do it now before it’s too late.

Can we all confirm our availability by giving our full name etc… Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • In for the meeting..

Originally Posted by Prateek_LP16

I am in.
    Rishi Tandon
    Unit: 28-101
    CommentQuote
  • I Agree with you all. I also want to clear some issues with 3C . So i want to join on Saturday/ 20th Nov 2010 at 3 C office. lets decide the time as well. 4 o clock in the evening.

For the service tax issue, i got the reference from the One of the Jaypee group buyers in which group has consulted the lawyer and subsequently they have raised the letter against the Jaypee, but till now no reply being given by jaypee.

We have to take a help of lawyer in this regard ( if any one has good contacts, that would be great), if we have to resolve this issue completely.

Also, no one sould pay service tax to the 3C till they cleared everything to all buyers. Any one should accept recipts of amount mentioning only the basic and other price and not the service tax head.

To form a group, it is not advisabe to disclose your identity in the open forum. lets get collected at 3 C office and there we will form the group of all interested members.

Originally Posted by imrishitandon
    I am in.
    Rishi Tandon
    Unit: 28-101
    CommentQuote
  • I can be there Sat evening, no issues. Though I had signed the BBA some time back and returned to 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • Sure. Lets meet at 3C Office on Saturday - 3 PM

Originally Posted by Prateek_LP16
    Arya ji, some very good points raised… though on some points we might sound too ambitious as the builder is in the business of making money from RE development and so it won’t deal like a cooperative society.

Nevertheless, emails wont help much. My FBA/BBA is pending with me since 2 weeks as I’m also not convinced with several clauses. So let’s all meet on Saturday/21st at 3pm in 3C office. Let’s sit with them and have at least 50-100 flats owners together. I’m sure with such a strong representation we can present these points with more gravity. Lets do it now before it’s too late.

CommentQuote
  • Project Updates

They have uploaded updates for LB but nothing for LP.
    CommentQuote