Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 3 days ago
13833 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Yes badminton thing was very personal ...
    LP has better location but layout I guess is better in logix , again this is what I feel ...
    Diff people may have diff opinion based on their taste
    Early possession means I would be able to claim tax benefits ...
    Basically they have not taken the common area in the super area calculation thats why loading is so less ...
    Ideally common area should never be part of superarea , as even though u pay for super area , u will never have the ownership over it , it would always belong to builder ...
    Ultimately It boils down to
    Whether U want smaller house in one of the Best projects
    or
    Bigger house in one of the better projects ...
    I opted for second option ...
    I feel the appreciation would be more in the bigger house as u have more area to sell ...

Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
    Nibha u r right with loading point, point of indoor badminton court may be imp to u, but dear layout wise LP is much better than logic in my opinion. Regading possesion there is no use of taking early poss. In unhabitated sector 137.infact it sucks ur money fast and u got possesion before sector became livable. Also i would like add loading of logic is best than any project in noida but there must be small common area, stairs and lift space between flat than LP.

P.S: i am not seen the logic tower plan and common area if i am wrong pls correct me.
    Also i am not holding LP or logix but recommend my friend to have LP. And I am looking for LB and amrapali sapphire in resale good location lower floor flat please solve my actual resaling price query i posted this on many thread but havent got answered help awaited.

Comment

please see this link
      http://www.blossomcounty.com/images/type7-big.png

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
      yeah sanjay he said he will but i am not too sure if he has.. we don't have an option but to wait, he was quite confident of going thr though..

P.S: Nibha, even i could not see a 4 BHK 1875 sf flat in county..

Comment

yeah true, logix has spacious rooms compared to LP but investing in projects like ours would have more to do with other things that comes along and less to do with the flat layout itself, again a personal opinion but based on many experiences. If space and room size is all that should matter than i think we are much better off buying authorities flats (DDA & NA), they have huge rooms and are of the same price as LP/Logix. I also wanted to buy a flat that has spacious rooms but eventually i thought facilities and quality is what would be the flavor of future..

Originally posted by nibha View Post

Comment

Yes nibha, I saw the link. The flat is really spacious and the layout too good. I myself like it. Had it been in an inhabited sector, I would love to buy it. Congrats. How much it is going to cost you in total, including parking, PLC, etc. etc.

Really good layout. Carpet area seems to be much higher.
          Sanjay

Comment

I am not sure about ur unit, the layout photo isn't clear to calculate the loading but i calculated loading of a 1145 sf unit at logix county, since the numbers on that layout is clear and also it has less numbers to give my "AALAS" some justice, the loading came out to be 29.84%..

Compare this with a 1415 sf unit at LP, its loading is around 28%..

a small comparison of the data i could see..

Comment

Sacho, any idea as to how much CARPET area we are going to get in 1415 sq ft flat in Panache? Couple of weeks ago, many tried calculating, but there was a lot of variation.

Pick up a calculator and try to work out
              Sanjay

Comment

Phir se mehnat karwayi sanjay

usable area is around 1015 sf and hence a loading of about 28%.. I have not included the common space, just the space that would come to you in a 1415 sf unit..

P.S: Sanjay, how much loading did nibha said logix has?

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
                Sacho, any idea as to how much CARPET area we are going to get in 1415 sq ft flat in Panache? Couple of weeks ago, many tried calculating, but there was a lot of variation.

Pick up a calculator and try to work out

Comment

Thanx yar.

He said he is getting 84% area means 16% loading........sounds unbelievable. In a flat of 1875 sq ft he said he is getting 1550 usable area. Is that really possible?

Sanjay

Comment

Sacho did u calculate the cupboard areas in bed rooms? and also some passage area between drawing/dining and bed rooms and balconies?
                    Sanjay

Comment

Not possible yaar, the loading should almost be the same for all the units available in a project. I did calculate the loading for a 2+1 BHK unit at logix and the loading was 29.8% and hence the above claim is totally incorrect!!

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
                      Thanx yar.

He said he is getting 84% area means 16% loading........sounds unbelievable. In a flat of 1875 sq ft he said he is getting 1550 usable area. Is that really possible?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X