3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    They have uploaded updates for LB but nothing for LP.

Updated photographs are uploaded now on site. This time, photographs mention tower no/phase no.
    Phase 1 made good progress. Phase 2 & 3 seems to be in better shape than phase 1A. May be it will gain pace soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kms7017
    Updated photographs are uploaded now on site. This time, photographs mention tower no/phase no.
    Phase 1 made good progress. Phase 2 & 3 seems to be in better shape than phase 1A. May be it will gain pace soon.

At least this time they have given some comprehensive update..!!
    tower 12A ppl should be real happy (and worried at the same time as they have shell out money soon)
    sad to see tower 20 in phase 4..it was launched relatively earlier :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kms7017

Cant fin d any updates on site. where to look out for? http://lotuspanache.in/project_updates/index.htm is what i checked.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav A
    Cant fin d any updates on site. where to look out for? http://lotuspanache.in/project_updates/index.htm is what i checked.

Click on link "as on date 01.11.2010"
    CommentQuote
  • Good progress

Quite Surprizing pictures...
    good progress being made on all the 4 phases. Phase 4 being last launch obviously noy much progress...

But even Phase 3 guys should be prepared for the 4th installment by end of January.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LP_vikrant
    Quite Surprizing pictures...
    good progress being made on all the 4 phases. Phase 4 being last launch obviously noy much progress...

But even Phase 3 guys should be prepared for the 4th installment by end of January.

Regards,

Finally able to view the pics, site was stuck for me with an old cache. The progress indeed has been good. I am in Tower-6, Phase-2. I guess 3C will definitely ask for 4th instal by Jan 10th, thats the date they gave to me in September.
    CommentQuote
  • Phase1A - Not good progress

I just had a look at all project updates.

Phase1 - Very good progress
    Phase 1A - Much behind the expected schedule
    Phase 2 & 3 - Both are doing better than Phase 1A

I do not understand why Phase 1A is lacking behind all of them. Phase 1 & 1A were launched together. Still not much progress and the towers launched after that have made better progress.

Does anyone agrees with my concern or its just my view that Phase1A is delayed w.r.t. other towers ?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • So has a time to reach 3C office been finalized.
    Originally Posted by LP_vikrant
    Sure. Lets meet at 3C Office on Saturday - 3 PM
    CommentQuote
  • don't know how much this article can be trusted after reading this line. rates are totally wrong.

The property rates in different sectors of Noida are between Rs 2,400-3500 per sq ft while land rates range between Rs 16,000 - 32,000 per sq m.

CommentQuote
  • wasn't t-20 in phase 3 ???

what is the delivery time for t-20 to 25, i was told 36(including grace) months and as far as i remember i was told its phase-3 directly from customer care.

I surely need to speak to 3C.
    CommentQuote
  • Whats wrong with Phase 1A?????

Can anybody throw some light on, wats wrong with Phase 1A, it was booked much before Ph 2 and 3, but no progress as per schedule???

Who is constructing this phase?

Originally Posted by Kaps_real1
    I just had a look at all project updates.

Phase1 - Very good progress
    Phase 1A - Much behind the expected schedule
    Phase 2 & 3 - Both are doing better than Phase 1A

I do not understand why Phase 1A is lacking behind all of them. Phase 1 & 1A were launched together. Still not much progress and the towers launched after that have made better progress.

Does anyone agrees with my concern or its just my view that Phase1A is delayed w.r.t. other towers ?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys thanks for the encouraging response. I think approx 8 people have confirmed in previous posts. I will come with another friend so we will be at least 10 people. Hopefully more of you can come and unite...

We will meet on Saturday b/w 3 and 3:15pm at 3C’s office and proceed together.

senior members, hope you all can make it. Let’s see if our sentiment resonates with them.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Demand Notice

Did anyone receive the demand notice for Tower 11 in phase 1 yet ??? I recently relocated to a new address and am worried if I have missed the courier.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C office opens up till 2PM on Saturdays

Guys just a caution, 3C Office is open till 2PM on saturdays. They might not entertain us on Saturdays.

Also, 3C guys also read this forum. Guys must be aware and might pack their bags and go off early. :)

Can we plan it before lunch.
    CommentQuote