3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
Reply
13213 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Could anyone post delivery date including grace promised by 3C for all the phases of LP ?
    CommentQuote
  • Phase Delivery date

    Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Could anyone post delivery date including grace promised by 3C for all the phases of LP ?


    Amit,

    As far as I know, 3C is not giving any fixed delivery date for any of phases. They are providing the Fixed no. of months +3 months grace for each phase. The only problem is that the start date depends on date of issue of allotment letter.

    So 2 different person living on same tower & same floor can have 2 different delivery dates.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks buddy !!



    Originally Posted by Kaps_real1
    Amit,

    As far as I know, 3C is not giving any fixed delivery date for any of phases. They are providing the Fixed no. of months +3 months grace for each phase. The only problem is that the start date depends on date of issue of allotment letter.

    So 2 different person living on same tower & same floor can have 2 different delivery dates.
    CommentQuote
  • Tower -4

    Any idea about the tower -4 ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhayambuj
    Guys just a caution, 3C Office is open till 2PM on saturdays. They might not entertain us on Saturdays.

    Also, 3C guys also read this forum. Guys must be aware and might pack their bags and go off early. :)

    Can we plan it before lunch.

    well in that case we should go before lunch. Can someone call 3C to check thier timings etc and post their availability.

    Guys... lets decide if we all want to take this up with them. thx
    CommentQuote
  • Delivery timeframe for different phases in LP

    That's correct. But can we reach an approximate delivery date based on when a phase (or tower) was launched and what is the promised delivery timeframe for it?

    For example phase 1A towers (1,2,3 & 4) were launched around feb-10 (AFAIK) and promised timeframe is 28+3 months(correct me if I am wrong) so one can expect possession around Aug/sep-12.

    Thanks

    Originally Posted by Kaps_real1
    Amit,

    As far as I know, 3C is not giving any fixed delivery date for any of phases. They are providing the Fixed no. of months +3 months grace for each phase. The only problem is that the start date depends on date of issue of allotment letter.

    So 2 different person living on same tower & same floor can have 2 different delivery dates.
    CommentQuote
  • I booked in Phase-1A on first day of launch of LP and Possession date of my apartment is 23rd October, 2012. Really sad to see slow progress of Phase-1A: it is definitely behind phase2 and phase3. So, I don't expect completion of Phase-1A before March, 2013 which in fact is due date of possession for those who booked in Phase-1A on a later date.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    I booked in Phase-1A on first day of launch of LP and Possession date of my apartment is 23rd October, 2012. Really sad to see slow progress of Phase-1A: it is definitely behind phase2 and phase3. So, I don't expect completion of Phase-1A before March, 2013 which in fact is due date of possession for those who booked in Phase-1A on a later date.




    to my knowledge, delivery schedule starts from date of allotment letter and not from date of booking. What is the date of your allotment letter? Take 31 months from that date.

    to my knowledge, delivery schedule starts from date of allotment letter and not from date of booking. What is the date of your allotment letter? Take 31 months from that date.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anshul10
    Any idea about the tower -4 ???




    Hi anshul

    i am in T-4. which floor and unit u r in T-4? when did you book?
    CommentQuote
  • Buyers group

    Great work Ayra ji and prateek and all others. Making a buyers group is great idea for talking to 3C. I am out of India but I will support all you guys.

    I request all 3C buysers who are in NCR to join this group and talk to 3C collectively.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sanjay, seen very little on IREF these days.
    CommentQuote
  • I received my allotment letter on 25th Mar 2010 for Tower 2. So expected delivery date should be 25th Oct 2012.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vksharma2020
    Hi Sanjay, seen very little on IREF these days.


    Hello Sharma ji

    I have been reading all posts. As and when I get opportunity and time, i respond as well. But i feel most of the things being discussed now have already been discussed in the past as well. Of course, some new developments too are there.

    Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • I Have receiced the demand note for the fourth Installment and the due date is Dec 9th. Can anyone tell if their demand for sevice tax is legitimate? I don't live in India and am not sure if this is the trend being followed by other builders too. Please let me know, if it is OK to pay them the service tax or can we question them for it???
    CommentQuote
  • There is little that we can do abt service tax.. Every builder is asking for it and we can;t do anything abt it coz its imposed by the ones we had elected.

    Few respected members of LP are planning for a meet on sat, lets see wats the outcome.

    I too wanna join but out of town tmrw, m in for next week if we form one more group. One more batch to ask them abt it.

    Originally Posted by amitsahni33
    I Have receiced the demand note for the fourth Installment and the due date is Dec 9th. Can anyone tell if their demand for sevice tax is legitimate? I don't live in India and am not sure if this is the trend being followed by other builders too. Please let me know, if it is OK to pay them the service tax or can we question them for it???
    CommentQuote