Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 2 days ago
13830 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

One IC fellow told me that loading in Panache would be around 30 to 32. I am not sure. No one is able to answer this in clear terms.
    Sanjay

Comment

Actually in Logix there are three sizes in which Loading is less than 20%
      these are 1575,1675 and 1875 ...
      In other its around than 25-30% ...
      The one I picked up worked best for me ...
      As in 60.5 L (first floor) i am getting 4 rooms , kitchen , store , servent room , 4 WC and 5 balcony ...
      I just couldn't ask for more ...
      Even today I feel 1875 is the best 4bhk layout in all the projects ...
      So their were various factors which worked in my favor , which might not be the case with other people as everybody have unique requirements ...
      I feel logix would not deliver sub standard things in the club and all ...
      As they have hired various consultants for diff things ...
      The most imp things for me was the space that I am getting inside the house rather than swimming pools
      As I don't know it

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
      I am not sure about ur unit, the layout photo isn't clear to calculate the loading but i calculated loading of a 1145 sf unit at logix county, since the numbers on that layout is clear and also it has less numbers to give my "AALAS" some justice, the loading came out to be 29.84%..

Compare this with a 1415 sf unit at LP, its loading is around 28%..

a small comparison of the data i could see..

Comment

I myself calculated one day and found the carpet/usable area to be 1110 sq. ft. but some members on the forum differed at that time.
        Sanjay

Comment

I have added a total of 30sf area for cupboards, i do not think there is any passage in a 1415 sf layout that hasn't been shown in the numbers available on the unit's layout. is there any?

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
          Sacho did u calculate the cupboard areas in bed rooms? and also some passage area between drawing/dining and bed rooms and balconies?

Comment

What is true for 3C is not true for logix ...
            Diff units have diff loading and it varies a lot ...
            In case if had to buy a small size , I might not have bought in Logix ...
            Sacho try calculating for 1575 and u would be amazed to see the numbers ...

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
            Not possible yaar, the loading should almost be the same for all the units available in a project. I did calculate the loading for a 2+1 BHK unit at logix and the loading was 29.8% and hence the above claim is totally incorrect!!

Comment

In this complete forum, only in Panache thread people keep fabricating, praising 3C builder/project layout.
              Where something is 2, buyers saying 10.
              One example, when some one given proof that carpet area in LOGIX is 84% then LP buyer is saying space between flat will be less, lift will be small. 5 Swimming pool hai. Club will be world class.
              I am not a LOGIX buyer but I am fan of that project as builder seems most honest in NCR.
              When Panache buyer seen that it seems LOGIX actually will deliver in 18-20 month against 40 month of LP then he is saying what is point in getting possession in 18 month ?
              Remember my point here :
              Club is owned by Builder not buyers read buyer agreement (Common for all project). Tomorrow if 3C plan to open membership to outside LP community no one can stop them.
              Anyway flat owners have to pay for use the club/gym.
              Also 4000 flats means 16000 people if even 3000 decided to go to Gym in Morning/Evening Gym need attest 150 treadmills. As attest a person use treadmill for 30 min and in morning a treadmill can be used by maximum 8 people (6 AM to 10 AM).
              People dream of Club/Gym etc will be shattered when society will be fully livable.
              Even 5 Swimming pool will look like Appu Ghar swimming pool. So decision should be on value for money and proximity to key location.
              Conclusion:
              People who can afford 80-90 lakh flat will buy fitness equipment rather than waiting in GYM.
              And can take membership of good club where they can really enjoy.
              75% of buyer in LP are investor who just wanted quick gain and exit which is not happening in last 7 month of launch of project as price is still almost same.
              That's why they keep praising project/layout/ Rs. 135 brick blaw blaw blaw..
              To trap someone and make him bakra and sell their 2800 BSP flat to someone in 3500 BSP and buy somewhere else and look for another bakra.
              Last edited by chandra2034; August 7 2010, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Nibha pls dont take the comments otherwise. Since it is quite unbelievable kind of thing as no other builder in noida or anywhere else is giving so much carpet area. I appreciate your needs and aspirations.

So the total cost in your case comes to about Rs.3250 psf (all inclusive)
                Sanjay

Comment

Mr. Chandra

Congrats!

Best comments ever seen on this forum so far. However, I am unable to understand and TOLERATE your english. Kindly write simple english for all to understand.

HIGHEST regards to you.
                  Sanjay

Comment

Lol buddy, you do not know enough about LP and have caught a few conversations and presented in a different way. Logix is at sector 137, the land price is about 60% of sector 110. Sector 137 would take at least 5 years to get anywhere close to being livable and everybody accepts this, even logix buyers. U can start living in LP right away, provided you get the possession today. u are talking about gym, to correct you gym charges are a part of maintenance and nothing extra would have to be paid, same goes for swimming pools. Additional charges would be for the use of club. LP has 4-5 gyms within LP boundary, compared to a lone gym in logix. 5 gym would be used by 4000 families and 1 would be used by 2800, i think rest is quite simple, pick up a calculator..

P.S: do you even know who is constructing the gym at logix? check out who is building gyms at LP and then come back with a strong comment/reply!

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
                    In this complete forum, only in Panache thread people keep fabricating, praising 3C builder/project layout.
                    Where something is 2, buyers saying 10.
                    One example, when some one given proof that carpet area in LOGIX is 84% then LP buyer is saying space between flat will be less, lift will be small. 5 Swimming pool hai. Club will be world class.
                    I am not a LOGIX buyer but I am fan of that project as builder seems most honest in NCR.
                    When Panache buyer seen that it seems LOGIX actually will deliver in 18-20 month against 40 month of LP then he is saying what is point in getting posession in 18 month ?
                    Remember my point here :
                    Club is owned by Builder not buyers read buyer agreement (Common for all project). Tomorrow if 3C plan to open memebrship to outside LP community no one can stop them.
                    Anyway flat owners have to pay for use the club/gym.
                    Also 4000 flats means 16000 people if even 3000 decided to go to Gym in Morning/Evening Gym need atlest 150 treadmill. As atlest a person use treadmill for 30 min and in morning a treadmill can be used by maximum 8 people (6 AM to 10 AM).
                    People dream of Club/Gym etc will be shattered when society will be fully livable.
                    Even 5 Swimming pool will look like Appu Ghar swimming pool.So decision should be on value for money and proximity to key location.
                    Conclusion :
                    People who can afford 80-90 lakh flat will buy fitness equipment rather than waiting in GYM.
                    And can take membership of good club where they can really enjoy.
                    75% of buyer in LP are investor who just wanted qucik gain and exit which is not happening in last 7 month of launch of project as price is still almost same.
                    That's why they keep praising project/layout/ Rs. 135 brick blaw blaw blaw..
                    To trap someone and make him bakra and sell their 2800 BSP flat to someone in 3500 BSP and buy some where else and look for another bakra.

Comment

I won't mind anything ...
                      Yes thats true it would be 3226 as the size is 1875 , mind u I paid 100Rs as PLC for First floor ...
                      I will be keeping my fingers crossed till I get the possession as the number are hard to belive ...
                      And my effective cost is 3900
                      60.5L / 1550 (usable area)
                      Even Jaypee have gud layouts, The one which venky booked is also gud ...

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
                      Nibha pls dont take the comments otherwise. Since it is quite unbelievable kind of thing as no other builder in noida or anywhere else is giving so much carpet area. I appreciate your needs and aspirations.

So the total cost in your case comes to about Rs.3250 psf (all inclusive)

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X