Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Small Advice

Don't get emotionally attached with ur project ...
    It hurts a lot when the builder does not fully the promised commitment ...
    In logix Aript was over the moon , but now he/we have to deal with builder regarding the service tax ...

Comment

Originally posted by nibha View Post
      In logix Aript was over the moon , but now he/we have to deal with builder regarding the service tax ...

Now thats a mature comment from a Full Member. We must all learn to respect each others' views and never indulge into criticising one project over other. All projects have some plus or minus points.

We need to be sensitive while commenting on other projects. After all it is everybody's hard earned money which is going in these HOMES.
      Sanjay

Comment

yeah they did .........the clp plan was also based on that......if i remember correctly ( i will verify that tomorrow) the complex layout plan showed floors til 210x....

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
        Deeps did they mention the floors of T 1 to 4 in the beginning? Pls share the information.

Comment

thats one of the best post in entire thread......this is one of the reason i really value "venky" a lot. inspite of buying in jp, he always reply practically abt them.....

coming back to topic.....logix indeed is among the top 3-4 projs of noida right now along with lp...no doubt abt that and one of the main reasons for that is loading. i have calculated loading for 1575, 1675 and 1875 long time back when i was considering it and nibha is right that in one of those its hardly 16-17%. thats probably THE best u can get from any builder.

though i beg to differ on layout of flat. i was considering 1675 of logix and 1592 of lp and found lp layout better. but logix is top proj and if it would have been in 110 i would have gone for that instead of lp......

#sacho
          loading is not same for all unit size, it differs. Even in lp its different...though ranges between 25-30%

Originally posted by nibha View Post

Comment

I second u chandra ...
            Even I had a tough time with logix as all the tall promises on which they sold the project was not there is BBA expect 18 months things ...
            So tomorrow if they don't deliver on one or two things I won't able to do any thing ...
            I guess same is the case with most of the builders ...

Originally posted by chandra2034
            Dear Sacho,
            There is nothing personnel about LP or LOGIX or any project. My objective is to just know how many of proposed thing is written in buyer agreement so if builder do not deliver, buyer can drag builder in court.
            Please upload section of buyer agreement which says LP has 5 pool and 4 or 5 Gym in LP. I assume that it is written in buyer agreement then only you wrote here.
            And your info is not broker based or builder oral promise.
            So, if you upload proof of your claim it will increase 3C builder image in my and all other prospective buyers. And if in future I decide to buy a flat I can trust 3C.
            Let's not fight with each other, fight together with builders to include every promised detail in agreement.
            I hope all LP buyers understand my point that I am not behind LP project. I won't be disappointed if LP do not construct 5 GYM or 5 pool but those who booked on these promises will be disappointed not me.

I am playing Devil's Advocate.

Comment

Builder buyer agreement

Hi Guys,

please inform me what facilities that were advertised are missing from the Builder buyer agreement. I have booked in Gardenia Golf City and plan to move to Panache.

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
                Deeps did they mention the floors of T 1 to 4 in the beginning? Pls share the information.
                I have all the old brochure & floor plans of Tower 1-4 with me in which it was planned initially upto 21st floor. I have invested in the T-4, 3rd floor. in the jan 2010. I Was not informed by 3c that tower height is going to be increased. Also, 3c has taken any consent from the allotees of T-1 to T-4 for any change in layout, as promised. I think, its the time to take the initiative to pursue with 3C even if we have sign the BBA documents. I think we can make a group to put up all our issues.

Comments

Comment

Resale price in LB is around 3200 i guess a lower floor might be for 3300

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
                    Resale price in LB is around 3200 i guess a lower floor might be for 3300
                    Has there been any impact on resale price post price increase by builder...???

Comment

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
                      Lol buddy, you do not know enough about LP and have caught a few conversations and presented in a different way. Logix is at sector 137, the land price is about 60% of sector 110. Sector 137 would take at least 5 years to get anywhere close to being livable and everybody accepts this, even logix buyers. U can start living in LP right away, provided you get the possession today. u are talking about gym, to correct you gym charges are a part of maintenance and nothing extra would have to be paid, same goes for swimming pools. Additional charges would be for the use of club. LP has 4-5 gyms within LP boundary, compared to a lone gym in logix. 5 gym would be used by 4000 families and 1 would be used by 2800, i think rest is quite simple, pick up a calculator..

P.S: do you even know who is constructing the gym at logix? check out who is building gyms at LP and then come back with a strong comment/reply!
                      Sacho a small correction...you will have to pay extra to use the club facilites including gym and swimming pool... refrence meeting with Brijesh Bhantode with LB buyers including me...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X