3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13214 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amitsahni33
    I Have receiced the demand note for the fourth Installment and the due date is Dec 9th. Can anyone tell if their demand for sevice tax is legitimate? I don't live in India and am not sure if this is the trend being followed by other builders too. Please let me know, if it is OK to pay them the service tax or can we question them for it???

Dear Amit ,
    Which tower you have booked . Mine is in tower 11 . Please share info so that i know in advance if i will be receiving the demand letter .
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for all the support + sorry was not able to for today's meet

I did not saw the option of multi qoute so replying all the posts in a go

Post #2320
    Strange! : i had initial discussion with 3C legal department (mr. Vivek) in late august but was able to form a email and send it to him only by early novemeber2010. if i have taken over 2 months to draft a email i think it would be wise to give them at least a month with constant reminders before expecting a proper reply.

Post#2521
    Niceguy : Agreed, as per their Legal department once you take a possession a tripate agreement would be signed by us, Builder (3c) and noida authority and our concerns of the payment would be taken care at that time. I asked him for the draft tripate agreement and he said he does not have a copy but the same would be standard on defined by authority and even builder would not have a say in it. I am not sure and he has not formally replied to me.

Post#2522
    RoyalMax : Thanks for recognizing my effort and your kind words
    I think it's high time we should talk in masses. from an person who has quite a bit of experience dealing with builders in this area, I know that it would be impossible to get the agreement amended but we can save our interest by getting most commitments in a written form.

Post#2523
    Chandra2034 :
    I would be happy to get my allotment canceled if they are ready not to give me extra 10% (cancellation charges) and the difference between the booking price and the current going market price (heard Rs.3200-3300/sqft)i would have more return than FD and would be happy to move to some other project... opps that was a joke. i have invested my hard earned for my own stay and not investment so i would like to stick with the project and would continue to make the payment coz acc to me i have invested in *one* of the best locations. builder and price among all the projects in the given location. Noida's would be prime sectors are quoting rates that are available in far away places in Pune or Bangalore

I personally do not like the sector 76-78 side coz i think it would be too crowded and my office being just on the other side of the highway (though i am not transferred there yet) i would prefer a expressway investment only.

agreed fully there cant be a honest builder as he would not able to buy any land with honesty

Post#2526
    Alokgarg :
    My experience with 3c is simple, ask what all ask they will be prompt in replying. Challenge their process they will simply start ignoring your mails. however knowing most of the people we interact are employees i must appropriate that they are at least prompt in doing what they can do (the conventional things) and they remain polite.

I have already signed the agreement as it was a requirement for the bank loan disbursement, however my effort is just to know that there are no surprises after 3 years. frankly if they write UP apartment act 2010 instead of the older act and they give me a architect certified drawing + phase completion letter i am more than satisfied. as it would save my interest in the society after its completed.

Post #2528
    guesswho :
    thanks for recognizing my hard work, please feel free to use, distribute, re-post and use it for your benifit. its not my profession (yet) and i do not mind if i can be of any help for others to save their interests.definatly it make more sense to have a group formed and have clarifications from the builder

Posst #2560
    tarun_SNg :
    your and other members support would always be required.

POst #2530, #2534
    Prateek_LP16, LP_Vikrant
    : sorry sir, due to office commitments i am able to check iref (blocked from office) only once in 2-3 weeks. i am reading your post for the first time and i think i am already late for the today's meeting, would like to join next time. However if you would have taken my name then Mr. Vivek (legal department) would have already identified me. Please let us know how did the discussion went. I am really sorry for not able to join today.
    CommentQuote
  • Urgent urgent!!

guys, who all opted for a DOWN PAYMENT plan and has already paid?
    I am one of them and now I have been asked to pay the service tax.. I was told I would not have to pay and b'coz of this I made an early payment although the payment went after july 1st, still they said I will not have to pay the service tax now.. Its a complete shocker and i have no interest in making this payment..

GUYS WE WOULD HAVE TO UNITE AGAINST THIS, CAN'T TAKE EVERY HIT THESE BUILDERS THROW AT US..

also if some1's kind enough to give me brijesh's official id, i would like to mail him regarding this unprofessional behavior.. I would eventually opt for a legal opinion in this, if necessary!!

all those who has been hit by a shock likewise, reply back and we would have to voice it out..

Originally Posted by amit_arya
    I did not saw the option of multi qoute so replying all the posts in a go

Post #2320
    Strange! : i had initial discussion with 3C legal department (mr. Vivek) in late august but was able to form a email and send it to him only by early novemeber2010. if i have taken over 2 months to draft a email i think it would be wise to give them at least a month with constant reminders before expecting a proper reply.

Post#2521
    Niceguy : Agreed, as per their Legal department once you take a possession a tripate agreement would be signed by us, Builder (3c) and noida authority and our concerns of the payment would be taken care at that time. I asked him for the draft tripate agreement and he said he does not have a copy but the same would be standard on defined by authority and even builder would not have a say in it. I am not sure and he has not formally replied to me.

Post#2522
    RoyalMax : Thanks for recognizing my effort and your kind words
    I think it's high time we should talk in masses. from an person who has quite a bit of experience dealing with builders in this area, I know that it would be impossible to get the agreement amended but we can save our interest by getting most commitments in a written form.

Post#2523
    Chandra2034 :
    I would be happy to get my allotment canceled if they are ready not to give me extra 10% (cancellation charges) and the difference between the booking price and the current going market price (heard Rs.3200-3300/sqft)i would have more return than FD and would be happy to move to some other project... opps that was a joke. i have invested my hard earned for my own stay and not investment so i would like to stick with the project and would continue to make the payment coz acc to me i have invested in *one* of the best locations. builder and price among all the projects in the given location. Noida's would be prime sectors are quoting rates that are available in far away places in Pune or Bangalore

I personally do not like the sector 76-78 side coz i think it would be too crowded and my office being just on the other side of the highway (though i am not transferred there yet) i would prefer a expressway investment only.

agreed fully there cant be a honest builder as he would not able to buy any land with honesty

Post#2526
    Alokgarg :
    My experience with 3c is simple, ask what all ask they will be prompt in replying. Challenge their process they will simply start ignoring your mails. however knowing most of the people we interact are employees i must appropriate that they are at least prompt in doing what they can do (the conventional things) and they remain polite.

I have already signed the agreement as it was a requirement for the bank loan disbursement, however my effort is just to know that there are no surprises after 3 years. frankly if they write UP apartment act 2010 instead of the older act and they give me a architect certified drawing + phase completion letter i am more than satisfied. as it would save my interest in the society after its completed.

Post #2528
    guesswho :
    thanks for recognizing my hard work, please feel free to use, distribute, re-post and use it for your benifit. its not my profession (yet) and i do not mind if i can be of any help for others to save their interests.definatly it make more sense to have a group formed and have clarifications from the builder

Posst #2560
    tarun_SNg :
    your and other members support would always be required.

POst #2530, #2534
    Prateek_LP16, LP_Vikrant
    : sorry sir, due to office commitments i am able to check iref (blocked from office) only once in 2-3 weeks. i am reading your post for the first time and i think i am already late for the today's meeting, would like to join next time. However if you would have taken my name then Mr. Vivek (legal department) would have already identified me. Please let us know how did the discussion went. I am really sorry for not able to join today.
    CommentQuote
  • Sad to hear abt this..

As per govt any payment(cheque encashed) made after 1st July attracts service tax..

How do you plan to go for legal action ??? Do you have this in written ??

These builders are cleaver enough, they had included a line in allotment letter that service tax as and when asked will have to be paid by customer...

Still form a group and catch the neck of the person who promised you this thing..(hope u din go with brokers say).

Originally Posted by sachin_LP
    guys, who all opted for a DOWN PAYMENT plan and has already paid?
    I am one of them and now I have been asked to pay the service tax.. I was told I would not have to pay and b'coz of this I made an early payment although the payment went after july 1st, still they said I will not have to pay the service tax now.. Its a complete shocker and i have no interest in making this payment..

GUYS WE WOULD HAVE TO UNITE AGAINST THIS, CAN'T TAKE EVERY HIT THESE BUILDERS THROW AT US..

also if some1's kind enough to give me brijesh's official id, i would like to mail him regarding this unprofessional behavior.. I would eventually opt for a legal opinion in this, if necessary!!

all those who has been hit by a shock likewise, reply back and we would have to voice it out..
    CommentQuote
  • Vikrant - could you explain what you mean by the payment went after July 1st although you had paid it earlier? Was it a disbursement delay?
    CommentQuote
  • language in letter doesn't make any difference. whats at stake is legality of collecting this service tax from buyer. because according to some legal opinions its the builder who is responsible for paying this tax. I don't understand complete law as I am not a lawyer. So an opinion from a good lawyer is required.

I didn't want to pay service tax, but my hands are tied as I have purchased in CLP and planning to take home loan. the bank wants receipts for complete payment, and 3C will not issue any receipts without deducting service tax, which is really shitty on their part. but I don't think they will change this behavior without proper legal action and holding of payment by people. I can't afford to hold payments as I have to get my loan cleared. but I can certainly be part of legal action against builder. so if someone wants to start a group and take opinion from some good lawyer, please include me as well.
    Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Sad to hear abt this..

As per govt any payment(cheque encashed) made after 1st July attracts service tax..

How do you plan to go for legal action ??? Do you have this in written ??

These builders are cleaver enough, they had included a line in allotment letter that service tax as and when asked will have to be paid by customer...

Still form a group and catch the neck of the person who promised you this thing..(hope u din go with brokers say).
    CommentQuote
  • same is the case here, i in too, how abt a meet on comin sat, did anyone go to 3C's office on sat ??
    Originally Posted by alokgarg
    language in letter doesn't make any difference. whats at stake is legality of collecting this service tax from buyer. because according to some legal opinions its the builder who is responsible for paying this tax. I don't understand complete law as I am not a lawyer. So an opinion from a good lawyer is required.

I didn't want to pay service tax, but my hands are tied as I have purchased in CLP and planning to take home loan. the bank wants receipts for complete payment, and 3C will not issue any receipts without deducting service tax, which is really shitty on their part. but I don't think they will change this behavior without proper legal action and holding of payment by people. I can't afford to hold payments as I have to get my loan cleared. but I can certainly be part of legal action against builder. so if someone wants to start a group and take opinion from some good lawyer, please include me as well.
    CommentQuote
  • I didn't go as I had some work to do. I think someone who went should post update.

IMO, it is useless to argue with 3C people without getting some kind of legal opinion. I talked to some customer care guys and their manager in person when I went to paid my second installment and they had a very good reply, that they are obligated by law to do this. so unless we have a good legal opinion on our side and a determination to go to court if builder is not persuaded by our legal opinion, nothing would be changed.

Originally Posted by amitexpert
    same is the case here, i in too, how abt a meet on comin sat, did anyone go to 3C's office on sat ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Neerajbajaj
    Dear Amit ,
    Which tower you have booked . Mine is in tower 11 . Please share info so that i know in advance if i will be receiving the demand letter .

Hi Neeraj. Mine is in tower 11 too. I received a scanned copy of the demand letter in my e-mail as the hard copy is still on its way. I am not quite sure about whether to pay the entire amount or deduct the service tax and pay the rest, in which case they may impose some kind of late charges and I will end up paying more. If anyone had been to the 3C office recently to discuss the matter, please let me know what was the outcome?
    CommentQuote
  • I visited 3c office recently 2-3 times on this service tax matter. any amount you give now they presume is including service tax. so they will deduct service tax from it and adjust remaining money towards your payment. so if you pay less the what they are demanding, they will adjust less amount towards your payment and rest towards service tax. so according to them you own them this much money and they will demand it with next installment. I couldn't pay less as I have to submit receipts of complete payment to bank, but if you haven't taken home loan , you can try non-payment of service tax. your downside is, if finally it is decided that a customer has to pay service tax, you will have to pay interest on pending amount.
    Originally Posted by amitsahni33
    Hi Neeraj. Mine is in tower 11 too. I received a scanned copy of the demand letter in my e-mail as the hard copy is still on its way. I am not quite sure about whether to pay the entire amount or deduct the service tax and pay the rest, in which case they may impose some kind of late charges and I will end up paying more. If anyone had been to the 3C office recently to discuss the matter, please let me know what was the outcome?
    CommentQuote
  • quality check for under construction building

I found vary good article on quality check and safety norms for under construction building. Please go through http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/6961187.cms
    CommentQuote
  • LP resale

Just got a call from an Investor Clinic dealer offering Rs 3100/sqft BSP for a Phase I, 1415 sq ft appt and a similar price for a 1130 sq ft ph 1A appt.

Just thought of updating the grp on the prevailing resale prices.

NItin
    CommentQuote
  • what was his flexibility on price negotiation.
    Originally Posted by nitinthakur100
    Just got a call from an Investor Clinic dealer offering Rs 3100/sqft BSP for a Phase I, 1415 sq ft appt and a similar price for a 1130 sq ft ph 1A appt.

Just thought of updating the grp on the prevailing resale prices.

NItin
    CommentQuote
  • Not much. Said he had an inflexible buyer.

so net would probably be 3100 less .5% of BSP commission.

I did have a unit to dispose, so before saying yes, I double checked with a couple of other dealers, who said this is the perhaps the best I would get right now.

Nitin

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    what was his flexibility on price negotiation.
    CommentQuote
  • Discount on DP

Hi Guys,

Any idea how much discount is being offered for DP plan for newly launched tower and is it over and above the 4% adjusted discount that one gets on CLP?

Thanks
    CommentQuote