Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 18 hours ago
13834 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Originally posted by mt0587 View Post
    Has there been any impact on resale price post price increase by builder...???
    This was a price quoted by an Investors Clinic rep when he called advertising the new project i told him i wanted to get rid of my LB flat (you know moral boost to know the price of your property) i dont think it has changed and i feel this is also an unrealistic price.... speically considering that i told him get me a buyer and he hasnt called me for over 2 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
      This was a price quoted by an Investors Clinic rep when he called advertising the new project i told him i wanted to get rid of my LB flat (you know moral boost to know the price of your property) i dont think it has changed and i feel this is also an unrealistic price.... speically considering that i told him get me a buyer and he hasnt called me for over 2 weeks
      So sad. I was also trying to get that boost from yr side, but alas...LoL

Comment

Originally posted by nibha View Post
        Actually in Logix there are three sizes in which Loading is less than 20%
        these are 1575,1675 and 1875 ...
        In other its around than 25-30% ...
        The one I picked up worked best for me ...
        As in 60.5 L (first floor) i am getting 4 rooms , kitchen , store , servent room , 4 WC and 5 balcony ...
        I just couldn't ask for more ...
        Even today I feel 1875 is the best 4bhk layout in all the projects ...
        So their were various factors which worked in my favor , which might not be the case with other people as everybody have unique requirements ...
        I feel logix would not deliver sub standard things in the club and all ...
        As they have hired various consultants for diff things ...
        The most imp things for me was the space that I am getting inside the house rather than swimming pools
        As I don't know it
        Nibha correct the layout is good but for a flat of size 1875 u have six flats on same floor(though not of equal size ) is what I dont like (personal choice ). Otherwise the carpet is good and hats off to ur choice and I think Logix will deliver a good project as promised.

Comment

Hi !

I had also narrowed down my choice between Logix & LP since both had excellent reputation as builders of commercial complexes. On my query to a number of brokers, I was told that if it was solely for investment purposes, then logix was an excellent buy (the discount offered was also higher than LP) but if the purpose of the investment was to live in the flat, then LP is a better choice. Sec 137 is much farther away from LP's location and I think it would take much more time before one can consider the area as livable. Except for tax benefits, the early possession of Logix would hardly make a difference. Only time will tell how things pan out.

Comment

I agree , 137 will take atleast 5 yrs to be liveable ... or to say come at par with sec-110 ...
            But what after 5 yrs ... the advantage of sec-110 would be gone, and the only thing that would matter is how much space u have with u for living ...
            And then people who chose in favor of logix will have more usable space ...(Again a personal opinion)
            If u can afford the same size in both then go for LP any day ...

Originally posted by atmaram View Post
            Hi !

I had also narrowed down my choice between Logix & LP since both had excellent reputation as builders of commercial complexes. On my query to a number of brokers, I was told that if it was solely for investment purposes, then logix was an excellent buy (the discount offered was also higher than LP) but if the purpose of the investment was to live in the flat, then LP is a better choice. Sec 137 is much farther away from LP's location and I think it would take much more time before one can consider the area as livable. Except for tax benefits, the early possession of Logix would hardly make a difference. Only time will tell how things pan out.

Comment

Originally posted by atmaram View Post
              Hi !

Correct untill Logix Greens was launched. Now I think, for sole investment purpose go for Logix Greens in Sec-143 (just 1 km from 137 but lower rate, more choices) and for own living look no other than LP.

Comment

Uploading/separating relevant posts/week wise summary

I have been following this thread for so many months and must admit that this was a major influenser on my taking decision to finally invest in LP in June after scouting projects all over NCR for over a year

Since this thread has gone above 175 pages,is it possible for some of the regular contributers(to this thread) to separate the relevant posts or create a week wise summary dashboard of latest news on our LP Project for the benefit of people like me who are
                • Not residing in Delhi to get a first-hand update of the progress of the construction/other details
                • Not regularly able to view this thread to to paucity of time
                It will be a great help !

Comment

visited the site today....went inside to see the phase 1 progress and the work is going on at quite fast pace. There is a small gate they have made near phase 1, thats where i entered.

Then went to other side (towards kendriya vihar) the guards didnt allow me to go inside and there was no one from 3c to ans the query on size of sample flats. from the first look, it will take atleast a month to get them ready.

also visited LB site, only 3 sample flats are left, they have demolished 1464 one.

Also went to sec 137. its quite clear that logix is working quite quickly there as compared to others. visited paras sample flats and didnt like them at all.....some one was telling that they have made excellent sample flats. i beg to disagree, the quality of interior work done (wallpaper, furniture etc) in LB is miles ahead of what i saw at paras.....though one thing is clear that max no of people are visiting paras right now in 137 (cuz of sample flats)

Also saw sec 168 ( not sure if thats the number) where paras seasons and 3c new proj are coming up. its bang opp 137 across eway and probably at a much better location (spl if only 2 builders are going to be there)
                  Last edited by deeps79; August 7 2010, 11:31 PM.

Comment

#faujiman
                    dont know how much that wud be possible but if u have an specific query please ask and i am sure someone will ans....

Originally posted by faujiman View Post
                    I have been following this thread for so many months and must admit that this was a major influenser on my taking decision to finally invest in LP in June after scouting projects all over NCR for over a year

Since this thread has gone above 175 pages,is it possible for some of the regular contributers(to this thread) to separate the relevant posts or create a week wise summary dashboard of latest news on our LP Project for the benefit of people like me who are
                    • Not residing in Delhi to get a first-hand update of the progress of the construction/other details
                    • Not regularly able to view this thread to to paucity of time
                    It will be a great help !

Comment

#chandra
                      u r raising the right questions and i am sure genuine buyers wont be hurt by your scepticism. These are the valid Q anyone shud ask before signing the BB agreement.
                      3C is no better than other builders in this regard and we do have to go by a lot of verbal assurances but couple of points that i clearly remember which are part of BB are
                      1) brand name of fittings
                      2) brand names of tiles

i think no of lifts are also mentioned but i am not sure abt it.....

rest i dont remember much but cud be there and cud not be.....

Originally posted by chandra2034
                      LP buyers please post section of buyer agreement which mention:
                      1. No. of Lift in your tower
                      2. No. of Swimming pool
                      3. No. of Gym
                      4. Brand name of fittings
                      5. Brand of tiles
                      6. Specification of staircase/common area
                      7. Brand of Lift
                      8. Facilities/Equipment provided in Club
                      9. Technology/substance which will be used to make project really green
                      Above should be written in 3C buyer agreement then only we should believe that 3C is best and honest because most of builders do not write. PAN Oasis/Mahagun Moderne have not mentioned above.
                      Well, I have bought in PAN/Mahagun but still I never sing "BAZAN".

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X