3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13216 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • dp discount is 10% and it is in addiion to whatever discount you got on negotiation.

http://www.lotuspanache.in/images/paymentplan3.jpg

Originally Posted by sachj77
    Hi Guys,

Any idea how much discount is being offered for DP plan for newly launched tower and is it over and above the 4% adjusted discount that one gets on CLP?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinthakur100
    Not much. Said he had an inflexible buyer.

so net would probably be 3100 less .5% of BSP commission.

I did have a unit to dispose, so before saying yes, I double checked with a couple of other dealers, who said this is the perhaps the best I would get right now.

Nitin

Is it 3100 after discounts? If that is the case then its already 4-5 lacks premium.
    CommentQuote
  • there is no concept of discount. you agree on a resale bsp and pay the difference to seller on whole area + whatever he has paid to 3C till now. and paying whatever is remaining is you responsibility now. so yes ,it's very good profit for people who booked in initial stages. i think they got price in range of 2600-2700.
    Originally Posted by leechawla
    Is it 3100 after discounts? If that is the case then its already 4-5 lacks premium.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    there is no concept of discount. you agree on a resale bsp and pay the difference to seller on whole area + whatever he has paid to 3C till now. and paying whatever is remaining is you responsibility now. so yes ,it's very good profit for people who booked in initial stages. i think they got price in range of 2600-2700.

Its around 1.5 lacks profit for those who booked at 3200. Its little difficult to digest. I think this price should only be for phase 1 which has possession in 2 years and also lesser number of floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Frm what i understand, the launch price was 2975/sqft. the max disc was for ppl who did corp deals. it was 7%. that takes the min price to abt 2770/sq ft. Most ppl got abt 5.5% disc at that stage. So for most, the price was abt 2810/sq ft.

So yes, good profits, but not huge. Rate notions of 2600/sqft are misplaced.

This of course pales in comparison to the profits made by someone who invested in any decent project in Ggn at the same time (Jan 2010).

Nitin

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    there is no concept of discount. you agree on a resale bsp and pay the difference to seller on whole area + whatever he has paid to 3C till now. and paying whatever is remaining is you responsibility now. so yes ,it's very good profit for people who booked in initial stages. i think they got price in range of 2600-2700.
    CommentQuote
  • I think most of the inventory in resale right now is phase 1 only. it will be hard to sell a flat booked 2 months ago at 3200 as similar inventory is also available in fresh booking.
    Originally Posted by leechawla
    Its around 1.5 lacks profit for those who booked at 3200. Its little difficult to digest. I think this price should only be for phase 1 which has possession in 2 years and also lesser number of floors.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure about it , but i think there was a inaugural discount of 150 too. I got this figure of 2600-2700 from my colleague who booked in pre-launch. I came to know about it just a few days ago when he saw LP papers on my desk. I have no reason to think he will be low-balling his purchase price.
    Originally Posted by nitinthakur100
    Frm what i understand, the launch price was 2975/sqft. the max disc was for ppl who did corp deals. it was 7%. that takes the min price to abt 2770/sq ft. Most ppl got abt 5.5% disc at that stage. So for most, the price was abt 2810/sq ft.

So yes, good profits, but not huge. Rate notions of 2600/sqft are misplaced.

This of course pales in comparison to the profits made by someone who invested in any decent project in Ggn at the same time (Jan 2010).

Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • looking to buy in LP Ph-1

Not countering your friend. But the 150 disc was on 3125 and hence a net price of 2975.

There was no pre-launch. 3C does not pre-launch.

i know for sure since i booked 3 flats on the first day of the launch, and was in touch with 3 different dealers and 1 company official at the time of doing the booking.

There is a chance that he is confusing it with LB perhaps?

Incidentally, not wanting to sound like a broker, but I have a close friend interested in buying a unit in ph-I of LP (Any size), lower to middle flr. Can do payment in a single day, and even pay all the premium thru cheque.

Looking for a seller preferring quick exit at a reasonable price.

Nitin

I am not sure about it , but i think there was a inaugural discount of 150 too. I got this figure of 2600-2700 from my colleague who booked in pre-launch. I came to know about it just a few days ago when he saw LP papers on my desk. I have no reason to think he will be low-balling his purchase price.
    CommentQuote
  • yeah he wasn't too sure in remebering the figure. may be he did a down payment or something. i think your figures make more sense.

there are lots of flats available for selling in sector 110 at magicbricks. all of them are in LP as it is only project in sector 110. look at

http://www.magicbricks.com/bricks/propertySearch.html?country=50&searchType=1&propertyType=10002&inputListings=I,A,B&category=S&budget=true&state=509&resultPerPage=50&source=propertySearch&city=6403&undokey=localityName&localityName=Sector-110&from=submit

contact 2-3 sellers and you have idea of prevailing price.

Not countering your friend. But the 150 disc was on 3125 and hence a net price of 2975.

i know for sure since i booked 3 flats on the first day of the launch, and was in touch with 3 different dealers and 1 company official at the time of doing the booking.

Incidentally, not wanting to sound like a broker, but I have a close friend interested in buying a unit in ph-I of LP (Any size), lower to middle flr. Can do payment in a single day, and even pay all the premium thru cheque.

Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • my experience with these online sites is that they cant get u the best rate, for buying. for selling they can.

first, almost all posts are from brokers. i did try a couple of brokers just now, who had LP flats listed. they begain discussion at a min of 3100. now i know thats not the commonly prevalent rate, but the higher side of the band.

anyways, thanks for the prompt suggestion.

Nitin

yeah he wasn't too sure in remebering the figure. may be he did a down payment or something. i think your figures make more sense.

there are lots of flats available for selling in sector 110 at magicbricks. all of them are in LP as it is only project in sector 110. look at

http://www.magicbricks.com/bricks/propertySearch.html?country=50&searchType=1&propertyType=10002&inputListings=I,A,B&category=S&budget=true&state=509&resultPerPage=50&source=propertySearch&city=6403&undokey=localityName&localityName=Sector-110&from=submit

contact 2-3 sellers and you have idea of prevailing price.
    CommentQuote
  • Price in LP

You are right, Nitin, Lowest price, ppl could get in, in LP is 2770 to the best of my knowledge. While surveying the resale market though, most of the units I came across were booked at 2856 (2975 - 4%) and were from phase 1A.

For the guys interested in resale price, its 3050 (+/- 25) depending on the location and floor (PLC being an important factor) and I am telling it based on my first hand experience.

Nitin - Two weeks back, I was offered a unit in resale on 9th floor in ph1. You can PM me for agent details, if interested. Demand was 3050 + 50K agent commission (non-negotiable as was told to me).

Nitin
    CommentQuote
  • I heard new towers are launched..anyone has ALL INCLUSIVE PRICE on offer ????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    I heard new towers are launched..anyone has ALL INCLUSIVE PRICE on offer ????

Rang up 3C office. They deny having launched any new tower in Panache. Told that sample would open in first week of December.
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib - My broker says the rate is 3350 ( not all inclusive ) now. (the new rate is valid from Monday )

I booked a 3BHK apartment on Sunday at Rs. 3125 per square feet.
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib - My broker says the rate is 3350 ( not all inclusive ) now. (the new rate is valid from Monday )

I booked a 3BHK apartment on Sunday at Rs. 3125 per square feet.
    CommentQuote