3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abhayambuj
    I got my Allotment letter today. Guys have made 1420 as 1415 sft.

Any idea which banks have consented to give loans for this project?

abhayambuj,

Have you also received any type of layout change info as well ?
    CommentQuote
  • Nopes!!! Actually they should have given a detailed layout along with the price summary.
    CommentQuote
    Nopes!!! Actually they should have given a detailed layout along with the price summary.

People its actually a good news...At least for 1409 & 1420 sizes. 3C converted both as 1415 sqft. I am attaching new floor plan & comparison between new & old carpet vs super area.

This ratio has been increased from 72.34% to 74.47% (so close to Eldeco i guess). I guess they have seen our discussion about low ratio :)

Also, if you see new layout closely. You will have big living room as well as big dining hall, without decreasing room sizes. Kitchen is also improved in layout a lot. Also, they have provided a foyer at entrance. All seems to great. I hope you will be more happy now.

I do have new 1579 layout, if anybody interested.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • kms7017,
    Can you please tell me which tower and which wing, like 11-505 does this layout match with????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realbad
    I guess Aashiyana is busy celebrating the moment....
    not logged since he informed us about his allotment.

Mr aashiyana I just hope it wasn't a joke

The letter was dated March 22nd and it does says that 3C (or for that matter GGPPL) has all the necessary approvals from Authority to construct and allot flats.

I was taken by surprise yesterday on receiving this letter....wasn't expecting that quick. Called 3C, and it seems that they are sending allotment letters Towers by Towers. I think they already sent it for 12A, and were in process of sending letters for allotees of Tower 3 (or Tower 4 ...just in case I didn't heard correctly) as of today, New revised floor plans can be requested from customer care.

The letter came with some agreement (conditions....obviously builder speak) and a new payment plan. I have not had chance to review it completely but did noticed that it hasn't changed for CLP.
    45 days from Allotment - 10%,
    90 days from alltment - 10%
    and so on.

However, the most surprising thing (and a welcome change) in the new payment plan was that they have broker discount of 4% built into the new BSP. The new BSP is 4% less and so are all the installment. This is good news as it removes the need for extra follow-ups with the broker and builder, and also from taxation perspective. In my case, I was promished 4% by the broker, but would like to see what 3C does for those who were promished a little higher percentage - maybe they will leave it to the broker to pay separately.

All the best!.
    CommentQuote
  • kms7017,

Could you please upload the layout for 1579 (revised to 1592).

Many thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aashiana
    kms7017,

Could you please upload the layout for 1579 (revised to 1592).

Many thanks.

As far as know, they have sent alottment letter of towers in phase-I (namely, 11, 12, 12A). I hadn't got it, but expecting in a 2-3 days. They have started making sample flat and office. They will start digging for flats in april.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hey,
    So you got any idea about the floor plans as well??... how do they change ...???

Ashiana:- what is the delivery date mentioned in the allotment letter...??
    CommentQuote
    kms7017,
    Can you please tell me which tower and which wing, like 11-505 does this layout match with????

I don't know...I don't have cluster plan...if i will get it, i'll update you guys...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks kms7017. Appreciate your help.

I do not think the revised layout does any justice to the 1579 (now 1592) apartments. I see few inches here and there and major re-arrangement of Servant quaters however, no major change inside the family quarters. The utility area is bigger and living room is few inches long, personally, I would have loved a little wider living room.

In regard to a question about the dates (as someone had asked), there is no mention of dates in the aggreement, but 3C reiterated their commitment to the penalty clause they have set for themselves. For 11, 12, 12A the delivery is 24 months. So far they have stick to the descipline, I hope that they maintain it......but you never know.

In regard to another question - I received the allotment letter directly from 3C even though I had booked it through the broker. Hope you receive your's soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aashiana
    However, the most surprising thing (and a welcome change) in the new payment plan was that they have broker discount of 4% built into the new BSP. The new BSP is 4% less and so are all the installment. This is good news as it removes the need for extra follow-ups with the broker and builder, and also from taxation perspective. In my case, I was promished 4% by the broker, but would like to see what 3C does for those who were promished a little higher percentage - maybe they will leave it to the broker to pay separately...........

This is indeed welcome change.. I hate my broker... totally useless parasites..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks kms for new layout.
    I booked in tower 12, so hopefully would be receving it in couple of days.

Not much of change in 1579 layout as aashiana mentioned.....though any increased area in carpet area is much better than getting it wasted as a part of super area.....

i believe the loading must have come down to around 25% with new layout.....

so if 22 march is the date on allotment letter, then we need to submit next 10% in 45 days from then ?

any one has any bank updates ?

also, its good that 3c are giving 4% d/c directly.....all the good work done by LB people are helping us too....

Originally Posted by kms7017
    As far as know, they have sent alottment letter of towers in phase-I (namely, 11, 12, 12A). I hadn't got it, but expecting in a 2-3 days. They have started making sample flat and office. They will start digging for flats in april.
    CommentQuote
  • High or Low Floor Preference

I'm an NRI. Booked LP unit on 13th floor in tower #12.

Now looking prices and few comments on the forum it seems lower floor prices are high and sold quickly. may I know what's the funda behind that? it's totally different here in north America or Australia or UK..The reason being
    - you've a better view from the top flrs
    - good sunlight/light with proper location
    - more disturbance ( like noise ) at the lower flrs

so why the trend in India is different...

your insite in this matter will be appreciated...

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nparikh
    I'm an NRI. Booked LP unit on 13th floor in tower #12.

Now looking prices and few comments on the forum it seems lower floor prices are high and sold quickly. may I know what's the funda behind that? it's totally different here in north America or Australia or UK..The reason being
    - you've a better view from the top flrs
    - good sunlight/light with proper location
    - more disturbance ( like noise ) at the lower flrs

so why the trend in India is different...

your insite in this matter will be appreciated...

Thanks!

Mr nparikh, your question is so good that it needs separate thread for discussion. Actually I asked same question in other thread today and someone rightly accused me of changing the topic.

Continuing Panache thread....I received allotment letter today for tower 11. As said before in the discussion, 1409 sqf has changed to 1415 sqf. But did not know this before, neither I had the floor plan. Thanks kms7017 for posting new plan. How did you get those? Anyway, It looks better than previous plan.

Allotment letter talks about penalty clause (#7) for 24 months from the date of allotment. More the delay, higher the penalty rate. That is buyer friendly. One point(#22) that is highly in builder's favour is - They can change layout, floor plan, no of towers, floors any time during construction. All are tentative. Everything else is usual as builder tries to safeguard self.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone with new floor plan for tower 2 1409 layout....
    CommentQuote