Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 2 days ago
13833 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Any idea

Any one whether in LP following this are only for residents or non-residents can use them
    as in One Hamlet , commercial area can be used by general public ...

1) SCHOOL
    2) Guest House
    3) Business Center
    4) Club
    5) Convenient Shopping

I don't about logix but will post once I have the info ,,,
    How is it at ATS Village

Comment

Number 2,3,4 and 5 are only for LP unit owners. School is still not decided but i would believe it would be for all. ATS one hamlet has a shopping center which is open for all bt LP's only for residence..

Originally posted by nibha View Post
      Any one whether in LP following this are only for residents or non-residents can use them

1) SCHOOL
      2) Guest House
      3) Business Center
      4) Club
      5) Convenient Shopping

How is it at ATS Village

Comment

1) SCHOOL
        2) Guest House
        3) Business Center
        4) Club
        5) Convenient Shopping

How is it at ATS Village
        Nibha, here is what I got as a response from their staff ...

1. School - definitely open for everyone (I hope it remains a school and doesnt become some other commercial stuff)
        2. Guest House / Business Center / Club - only for LP residents.
        3. Convenient Shopping - doesnt matter since why would someone from outside the society come for a couple of shops - not like that its gonna be a big supermarket.

PS: almost looks like a double post

Comment

Another One

If u see the layout of LP

There is a ladder connecting tower 16 and 17 and idea what is that !!!

Comment

If u see the layout of LP

There is a ladder connecting tower 16 and 17 and idea what is that !!!
            Entry into basement goes below it - so to connect cluster of towers 14/15/16 with 17/18/19, they are planning a walkway types. Nothing fancy.

Btw, not sure but some of the Island towers might be connected at some high floors.

The architect is still working I am sure.

Comment

bluffmasters.

Accha Hai ...
              But I think they are new to forum ,may be first time bloggers thats why they kept on posting stuff which should be exchanged in PM or gtalk ...

Comment

Bluffmasters! dude i have no idea what problem you have with us and with LP but its quite obvious you are jealous just b'coz you did not get an opportunity to be a part of it, and hence a fake justification is coming up to keep yourself satisfied.
                And coming to your below mentioned facilities, I would rather go by the builder's word than thinking I would not get it at all. 3C is one of the most reputed builders around and I have full faith in them, they called me when they changed the layout telling me all these things have changed and in continuation they told me the plans and amenities/facilities have now been freezed and nothing would change hence forth. Things would stand the way they are now.
                Your builder might have cheated you but in no circumstances 3C will and even if they intend to do, the space that is originally allocated for swimming pools, gyms etc would become open and hence more greenery, unlike other builders who adds additional buildings to the vacant space they create after the project gets sold out.

P.S: I have not read the BB agreement as i did not find it much worthy reading. Whatever they would have written, i knew it for a fact I would sign it at any cost so it made absolutely no sense to me going through the booklet, I rather keep a copy and read it later. But i did go through the annexures, that is again a part of the BB agreement and in one of the annexures they have mentioned the brand of fittings and tiles that they would be providing and hence it needs no further explanations!

Originally posted by chandra2034
                Thanks Deep. Atleast you replied and admitted that 3C is not different than other builder. Sacho19/Sanjaysood who claimed 5 pool/5 Gym have nothing to say and all reader of IREF and LP gunuine buyers came to know about their creditablity.

I hope if they could not proof their claim then should admit that they are just short term investor and just bluffing to create hype and resale.

When I wrote something about LP yesterday they replied back with 10 min with great confidence and when I asked them to show proof of their claim they are gone.

Sacho19/Sanjaysood, it's a shameful act and I ask moderator to ban these bluffmasters.

Please reply to my question.

Vishal1880, I like your review even you did not comment???
                Rest LP buyers also did not respond....

Comment

Sacho19/Sanjaysood, it's a shameful act and I ask moderator to ban these bluffmasters.

Chandra your comments are absolutely unparliamentary, indecent, uncalled for, unethical and shameful on your part and sorry to say but reflect your psyche. Since we booked in LP after a thorough search and research, we have every right to appreciate our decision as well as project.

Whatever information I put on the forum be it a brick worth Rs.135 is based on some talk (which I clearly mentioned an IC fellow told me and which I myself found hard to digest) with many brokers and hearse (though I confirmed from 3C also). 3C told yes the bricks are special but could not specify the price. I just shared the info on the forum. Nothing we did to promote our project. No. of pools mentioned is builder promise, if he does not fulfil it, it will be his fault. Even the Knight Frank report calling 3C LP as best project in its category in NCR is something we read on the forum (someone else mentioned it). I would not say you are zealous but OVERREACTING. Small correction, go through my posts, I never boasted 5 pools or 5 gyms. How much time we all will have to visit all these places very regularly.

It seems you have not gone through my posts very carefully and just reacted on the basis of some selective posts. My posts are always moderate. I always respect comments of others. Go through my posts and you will realise.

Deeps79 said tiles and bathroom fitting companies are not mentioned in BBA. Tell me one thing, even if they mention companies, e.g. Somany for tiles, what is the big fun. Somany manufactures tiles starting from Rs.20 PSF to Rs.400 PSF (or even more). Then builder needs to be specific that he would use tiles worth Rs.so and so PSF. Even Jaguar bath fittings have large varities with huge price variations. Moreover, when builders buy in bulk, there is a huge discount. How can these be measured. These are things never mentioned in BBA. Even if some builder mentions companies whose fittings would be given, this would not make any difference.

9 points mentioned in your post a day ago, is there any builder who has included them in BBA? I dont think so. Are they in your BBAs? If not, then why are you confusing others. There may be some people thinking to book in LP or other good projects, they will be confused with your comments.

Today builder is supreme, if you want him to add certain things in BBA, try it, he will flatly refuse. Just ask them to change a few things in BBA, you will never get it. They are selling. If u want to buy in these projects, then u have to sign on dotted lines.

Calling us BLUFFMASTERS and INVESTORS? Look, you said you booked two flats with two builders. Now who is the END USER and INVESTOR??? Check out yourself. Even here is a difference. Today we may be a planned end user, tomorrow may like to sell it and move somewhere else, depending on circumstances. Then we will be called investor. Personally I dont understand this theory.

I never promote people to buy in LP or some other particular project, i tell them it is a careful decision which they must take after thorough research.

Every one has a right to express his views, if you do not like them, refrain from commenting (at least bad comments).

Rest only time will tell who delivers faster and a good project.

I would urge Moderator to look at your adverse and dirty comments and request him not to ban you but at least remind you that it is a forum of educated and decent people. So you must BEHAVE properly with due diligence and keeping in mind the feelings of others. ANYWAYS, SACHO WE MUST BE HAPPY HE IS NOT IN LP to vitiate the atmosphere.

Still I welcome your views and reserve my right to act or react upon them.

Good luck to you Mr. Chandra....be cool and contribute nicely to the forum and dont just create fuss for nothing. You did not comment anything good on whatever good myself and Sacho mentioned on the forum. Not an iota of appreciation for some good info we gave. Then you have no business to make adverse comments, if we appreciate our project? Be informative and not destructive in your comments.
                  Last edited by sanjaysood; August 8 2010, 10:12 AM.
                  Sanjay

Comment

Accha Hai ...
                    But I think they are new to forum ,may be first time bloggers thats why they kept on posting stuff which should be exchanged in PM or gtalk ...
                    I agree, last few hundreds of posts were either short like chat messages or long defending/praising LP. I don't think this is providing useful information to the visitors on this thread. Good posts are becoming part of history pages within a single day !!! Faujiman's request to create pool to useful posts in an indication. Though I respect all contributors but please ask these questions to yourself before posting
                    - Why use the forum to ask one to one question? (when you can send PM)
                    - Why use the forum to keep praising it? (when non LP buyers have admitted they would have bought in LP given the budget and opportunity)

P.S - Over-enthusiasts in the thread might not like these comments but hey, give me a break yaar....

Comment

Sanjay/Sacho,

Bluffmaster is the word used for people who talk without any proof. It's not a dirty word. You can call me BLUFFMASTER when I paise my project where I invested and when you ask for proof I could not show proof.
                      When Sacho said that LP has 5 pool/5 GYM then I was very much impressed.
                      So I thoguht that he is buyer in LP and builder must have written this in buyer agreement then only he is talking about.

Now I came to know that he did not read buyer agreement.
                      Actually I was just playing Devil's advocate.
                      So now people who following this thread came to know that 3C has promised 5 Pool/5 Gym and it's not in their agreement. And just like other builders most of promised thing is not in buyer agreement so no guaranty and buyer can not sue builder because it's not in agreement.
                      Above statement is valid for PAN Realtors/Mahagun where I have booked.

Now hope you guys got my point what I wanted to prove.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X