3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13216 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Density of apartments is important but overrated in my view. I have stayed in Hong Kong where density was similar if not more. But, we had high speed lifts like we are going to have in Panache. Besides, the parking is completely in the basement. The way 3c has planned out the project, density of flats won't be a major issue in my view.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    if you go through layout map, they have named different towers as 01-2501, 01-2701 etc. so based on that i have taken GF as extra.

Makes sense.. So, its going to be 4002 flats in 41 acres...Thanks for correcting me..
    CommentQuote
  • have type of lifts mentioned anywhere by 3C. i haven't seen it in any document.
    Originally Posted by suavedude
    Density of apartments is important but overrated in my view. I have stayed in Hong Kong where density was similar if not more. But, we had high speed lifts like we are going to have in Panache. Besides, the parking is completely in the basement. The way 3c has planned out the project, density of flats won't be a major issue in my view.
    CommentQuote
  • Metro

There recently was some news that phase 3 work (Noida City center <--> Gr Noida) would be starting soon, and would pass through sec 82, moving to sec 93 and proceeding to Pari Chowk along the expressway. Would it be bang opposite Panache then? Does anyone have an idea on the location of Sec 82 station?
    CommentQuote
  • in master plan 2031 , it is shown behind sector 82 along the drain. so it will be about 1-2 km from lotus panache.
    Originally Posted by Gaurav A
    There recently was some news that phase 3 work (Noida City center <--> Gr Noida) would be starting soon, and would pass through sec 82, moving to sec 93 and proceeding to Pari Chowk along the expressway. Would it be bang opposite Panache then? Does anyone have an idea on the location of Sec 82 station?
    CommentQuote
  • If there are no open parking then its the best thing tht is planned by 3C. Parked cars takes lots of space and the view is disgusting too.

also it would look spacious and same parking space could be used for greens patches.

Originally Posted by suavedude
    Density of apartments is important but overrated in my view. I have stayed in Hong Kong where density was similar if not more. But, we had high speed lifts like we are going to have in Panache. Besides, the parking is completely in the basement. The way 3c has planned out the project, density of flats won't be a major issue in my view.
    CommentQuote
  • there are no open parking spaces, I am sure about that. they are not selling any open parking spaces and you can see none in layout plan. extra covered parking spaces will be sold at premium later on.
    Originally Posted by amitexpert
    If there are no open parking then its the best thing tht is planned by 3C. Parked cars takes lots of space and the view is disgusting too.

also it would look spacious and same parking space could be used for greens patches.
    CommentQuote
  • To my knowledge, Metro will run from the side of Kendriya Vihar in Sector 82 (towards Vivek Vihar) and then towards Sector 93. However, even that place i.e. Sector 82 station will not be more than 700 mtrs from Panache plot.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,
    Any idea about the new tower 30 being launched in LB. What is the rate at which, it is being launched?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Friends,
    Any idea about the new tower 30 being launched in LB. What is the rate at which, it is being launched?

Tower 30 is Panache Island. Last tower of PI was at 3400
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Tower 30 is Panache Island. Last tower of PI was at 3400

I am talking about Lotus Boulevard
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude

Although due to high speed lift there should be no problem, but what is your view for common facilities like club building, swimming pool, badminton court/ other play ground s etc. to be used by so many families??? Will it not create any problem??

I have no idea of the effects of the same.

Other members may also express their views in this regard.
    CommentQuote
  • No place for brokers/agent on this thread, kick this donkey out !!

Originally Posted by Pooja27
    Lotus Boulevard, Located in Sector 100 of Noida, and offers 2, 3 and 4 bedroom luxury apartments in varied options.....
    CommentQuote
  • Ban please.

Originally Posted by Pooja27
    Lotus Boulevard, Located in Sector 100 of Noida, and offers 2, 3 and 4 bedroom luxury apartments in varied options.....

Forum is not for advertising.
    Brokers may please be banned.:bab (3)::bab (3)::bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Banks providing loan?

Hi,

Can anyone please let me know which all banks are proving loan for lotus panache?
    CommentQuote