Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 1 day ago
13830 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
    Sacho can we quit it now. Please! Can we call it quits! Lets not carry this forward. Sacho would request you to delete this post. Lets not get at calling people names. I know both of you are hurt but sometimes its best to ignore and carry on.

Thanx Vishal. I am at peace now. You too Sachin. Lets not indulge ourselves into trivial issues.
    Sanjay

Comment

What you are saying is an ideal situation. All builders need to be honest and need to include details in BBA. But no one is doing that. More or less, all builders are on the same footing. No builder wants to add anything in the BBA which might trouble him later in courts or consumer forums. That is why i call it a BUILDER BUILDER AGREEMENT and not a BUILDER BUYER AGREEMENT. The BBA is a legal document carefully drafted, so that all clauses go in favour of the builder. No. of pools or gyms (though they are not the only attraction in any project) should be mentioned in BBA, but no builder does so. Take the example of Supertech Emerald in Sector 93B. While selling Emerald some 8 or 10 years ago, there were some areas which had been shown in layout as green areas or ground. Now, 35 storey Apex and Ceynene Tower are coming up on that land. Those who bought Emerald at that time had no inkling about such future development. Still Supertech is doing it and none has challenged so far. There are several such examples. However, small details like tiles brand, bathroom fitting brands etc. are never mentioned. Practically impossible, there being huge price variation even among brands, as i said in my post of this morning.

Why no one is making any mention about the brand of cement, concrete mixure ratio, GI pipes, Steel brand (Tiscon is best), garbage chutes, waste management, rain water harvesting etc.

These need to be discussed threadbare.

Noida falls in Seismic Zone 4. Our buildings are compliant to that. However, one Supertech project (perhaps Capetown) in Sector 74 or 75 is coming up with Seismic Zone 5 complaint structure. That would be much stronger, if he really does so. Still it is an advertising gimmic. God knows he will do it or not because it would mean higher cost.

Your critical analysis is most welcome and would be quite helpful, but be mild in your tenor and tone dear.

All members

Any comments about aforementioned points which I have raised?
      Last edited by sanjaysood; August 8 2010, 09:41 PM.
      Sanjay

Comment

Absolutely right Sanjay...but this is altogether a new topic...why not discuss in a separate thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Basant View Post
          Absolutely right Sanjay...but this is altogether a new topic...why not discuss in a separate thread?

Personally for me it is difficult to chase many threads due to paucity of time. Lets continue it here dear.
          Sanjay

Comment

I understand that following passing of UP Apartment Act 2010 in March 2010, the BBA is required to be in conformity with UP Apartment Act / Rules.

Above Act requires that BBA must clearly define the apartment, facilities and amenities to be provided by the builder.

Is it happening in NOIDA? How it can be enforced? Has any one taken up with any builder?

Just came to know that buyers of Paras Tierea project are fighting with the builder for having BBA as per new Act.
            Last edited by Basant; August 8 2010, 10:50 PM. Reason: ..

Comment

Originally posted by chandra2034
              Hi Guys,

Please carry on your healthy discussion . What I wanted to prove have proved. Now have no intention to jump into your discussion.

Critics should always be there. And critics should not part of your project.

Tell me honestly, if builder have promised you 5 pool/5Gym and whatever else verbally, will you not be more happy if builder have included in buyer agreement?

3C is a very good builder no doubt but please do not defend 3C for their clever acts.

Actually none of other 3C buyers bashing at me because my question is very genuine : "Why only oral promise ??? If you (Builder) are so confident of delivering that then include in agreement."

Just see your posts... given me height of 10/10, questioned my English knowledge, did personnel comments and what was my fault : "I asked simple proof for what you have written in public forum."

Panache as project I like very much and have plan to buy a 4 BHK in Panache or LB after 10 years if it trun out to be a good project as promised.

I do not trust any builder that's why instead of buying a single 4 BHK in any project, I picked up 2 which are OK builder (I do not have proof to claim GREAT to Patel Engg and Mahagun) and invested in 2 BHK+ Study in each. This way I have reduced my risk on investment and not missing the opportunity of investing in RE.

When down the line 10 years I decide to settle in NCR sell both and buy a dream home where builder have actually delivered what he committed.
              That's my way of investing . (So all project in NOIDA on my radar to search for a dream home).

THIS IS MY LAST POST ON 5 POOL/5 GYM SAGA. BUT I AM READING HERE AND MIGHT ASK FOR PROOF AGAIN IF I FEEL THAT WRITER IS JUST GOING OVERBOARD AND WRITING WITHOUT ANY BASIS.
              Bhai Chandra Respected... agreed and now the final full stop.

By the way when you plan to buy a 4 BHK in LB do given me a call who knows I might be wanting to sell then

And what you are saying on the BB is 100% correct. But having sold the project based on 5 Swimming Pools and Gyms and stuff and stuff cant people not sue the builder? I was reading elsewhere in the forum that people at some DLF project have sued DLF and got a stay on the changed layout....

And yeah I also agree with the number of people thing. Guys... i am the Member of a DDA sports complex in Chilla which has a 50 X 25 olympic size pool... and how many ppl are allowed in one go? 80 (MAX). They run in shifts of one hour so assuming to get up at 6 and go to work at 9:30 you have 3 hrs in the morning and if you come home at say 7 and sleep at 11 you have 4 hours in the evening. So 3+4=7 hours 7X80=560 People... now this is a Olympic Size pool.

Lets get back to the point the builder will not give you a Olympic size pool. I have seen a few pools at a couple of complexes which can hold only 10 ppl in one go. I saw the one at Unitech horizon in greater noida and it looked more like a splash pool to me!!!
              I too was really impressed with the LB layout... but after seeing the above and my meeting with Brijesh realised, the only thing to look forward to here is a great quality flat! Infact thats what I had told Nibha when the Logix guys were talking about clubs and shopping and restaurent and stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
                Bhai Chandra Respected... agreed and now the final full stop.

By the way when you plan to buy a 4 BHK in LB do given me a call who knows I might be wanting to sell then

And what you are saying on the BB is 100% correct. But having sold the project based on 5 Swimming Pools and Gyms and stuff and stuff cant people not sue the builder? I was reading elsewhere in the forum that people at some DLF project have sued DLF and got a stay on the changed layout....

And yeah I also agree with the number of people thing. Guys... i am the Member of a DDA sports complex in Chilla which has a 50 X 25 olympic size pool... and how many ppl are allowed in one go? 80 (MAX). They run in shifts of one hour so assuming to get up at 6 and go to work at 9:30 you have 3 hrs in the morning and if you come home at say 7 and sleep at 11 you have 4 hours in the evening. So 3+4=7 hours 7X80=560 People... now this is a Olympic Size pool.

Lets get back to the point the builder will not give you a Olympic size pool. I have seen a few pools at a couple of complexes which can hold only 10 ppl in one go. I saw the one at Unitech horizon in greater noida and it looked more like a splash pool to me!!!
                I too was really impressed with the LB layout... but after seeing the above and my meeting with Brijesh realised, the only thing to look forward to here is a great quality flat! Infact thats what I had told Nibha when the Logix guys were talking about clubs and shopping and restaurent and stuff!
                BTW Chandra you were the first person to oppose when i was saying that a club and a shopping complex and a restaurent is of no use....

Comment

too much happened in a day....
                  Thanks vishal for taking control of the things and managing it well....

Chandra
                  I think pool issue is little over hyped here on IREF. We are not like americans or other people in west. Indians still by large dont venture out in pools and sports courts. I can tell this from experience as i go to DDA sports complex in Vasant Kunj. there is one pool out there which is not full olympic size pool but good enough. Now i can compare gentry at VK with LP. it would be more or less same kinds. still we find pool generally manageable for most of the time. The only time its lil crowded is summer holidays of kids. thats it. These days i generally find the pool havcing only 5-6 people.
                  If u have seen dda sports complexes then they are not bad. infact VK ones are very good.
                  imagine VK has more than 10k apartments and only one sports complex
                  DDA also charge money and i am sure that would be less that what LP will charge.

i am just thinking over it and trying to compare, i might be wrong or right.

ALso, on the issue of facilities to be provided. The miniature model of LB is there at site office. Cant we take pic of that and put that as evidence if builder doesnt deliver what all is shown in it ?
                  Originally posted by chandra2034
                  Ohh..really Vishal, Did I ?? Actually I also believe in that rest other things like pool/club are of not much use.

If you remember when Search2010 started a thread for public wish in a project, I wrote about

1. More carpet area
                  2. Better layout
                  3. 4 lift per tower
                  4. Children play area
                  5. Party hall/Yoga hall (Because of less maintenance cost)

Can you please refer to that post where I advocated club/shopping complex ?

I live in a small city in USA. Society has 195 flats of 1BHK and 2BHK. On an average not even 2 people live per flat.

But still on weekend from 10 AM to 10 PM 2-3 people always in pool.That's when lot more people go out on weekends.

People are more courteous here and I am not sure of size but might be 40x20 but when there are 4-5 people in pool other's do not enter in pool.
                  Actually it's outdoor pool and closed for 7 months because in winter temp dip -20C.

But yes, Club/pool/shopping complex never been on my list. In a society where 2200 flats, I will get pool at 2AM only.

Comment

Guys, does any one have an idea about the sample flat? would it be ready by the end of this week? i would assume it would not, still a query..
                    also if someone confirmed the 1415 sf sample flat, why is the sample flat of 1420 sf size and not 1415?

Comment

Queries on Agreement received for LP

I have received the agreement for my LP flat booked in June.I have a few queries:
                      • Documents required-Why are they asking for true copy of HUF Deed.I don't have it and it is not possible to get it made since I am not in Delhi-Also is it compulsary to submit this deed(I am the sole allottee of the flat only)
                      • The cover letter is dated 28.07 , I have received it today and they want me to return it signed within seven days-how is it possible ?
                      • Also why are they asking copies of PAN card again ?
                      Since I am a first time buyer and wish to take loan post paying initial 30%,is there any specific thing that I need to read/be careful in this agreement.Please advise

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X