Last updated: 1 week ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Response inline in Red.

Originally posted by faujiman View Post
    I have received the agreement for my LP flat booked in June.I have a few queries:
    • Documents required-Why are they asking for true copy of HUF Deed.I don't have it and it is not possible to get it made since I am not in Delhi-Also is it compulsary to submit this deed(I am the sole allottee of the flat only) No need for HUF deed. Only thing they'd really want you to do on time always is pay money. I've received the agreement around the same time and I am sitting on it and reading all this gyaan on all these threads, wondering whether I should resist signing the BBA with current clauses or lack thereof.
    • The cover letter is dated 28.07 , I have received it today and they want me to return it signed within seven days-how is it possible ? Same as above
    • Also why are they asking copies of PAN card again ? I havent given PAN copies earlier - so didnt realize this (or maybe I have but dont remember )
    Since I am a first time buyer and wish to take loan post paying initial 30%,is there any specific thing that I need to read/be careful in this agreement.Please advise

Comment

Don't worry

For any successful project hv some following reasons -

1. Nearer to Delhi ( As commuting from Delhi to 3C is lesser than Sec 70 -77 sector)
      2. Adjacent to Expressway ( U can take the history of all projects in Delhi/NCR adjacent to Highway always give higher return like NH8 & NH24 property, but if u will see Sec 70-77 , these r far away from any highway)
      3. Big Brand Name & Commitment ( 3C in past already proved in commercial sector & see the progress work in LB )
      4. Big brand surrounding (As soon as JP Township & Unitech Grande will be operational , Expressway will attract corporates)
      5. As JP is coming with 5 star hotel , which will be nearer to 3C.
      6. chances of Investment for big corporates will be only on express way in coming 3-4 yrs not in sec 70 -77 (Nearer to 3C).
      7. Expressway first left cut is in expressway ( so enjoy driving in expressway )
      8. Go existing sec 37 metro station even from public transport.
      9. Metro will come on sec 82 not in sec 70-77.
      10. Already people r living here , good market is within 1 km radius.
      11. People r so much talking about 3C that means it is on the right path.

So, Guys don't think small negative things about this project as nothing is 100% perfect , few things may be discomfort u, but best thing of this project is its location , growth prospects, brand & unique green concept , may be we will not get 100% committed as per BBA but if we will get even 70 % this will be far better than all other projects.
      comments r invited .............................

Comment

Dont bother, I got my BB in October last year I am yet to send it back. I spoke to 3C and they said its necessery only if you plan to taka a loan. But surprisingly my loan got approved without the BBA

Comment

Dear capreal,thanks for the prompt response.Just a small query,do we have a choice to resist signing agreement after having paid 20% BSP.

Also what are the unfavorable clauses ? As mentioned,I am a first time buyer

Originally posted by capreal26 View Post
          Response inline in Red.

Comment

Originally posted by faujiman View Post
            Dear capreal,thanks for the prompt response.Just a small query,do we have a choice to resist signing agreement after having paid 20% BSP.

Also what are the unfavorable clauses ? As mentioned,I am a first time buyer
            Like all BBs all the clauses are favourable (only for the Builder). Resisting will not help brother, coz every one else would have signed it by now. I for one like i said earlier recived my BBA in October (for LB) I have still not signed it... and guess I eventually will have to!

But I just read about the UP Apartments act and that Paras PPl are opposing it... so would just hold on to it...

BTW I have paid 30%

Comment

Why sign the BBA anyway?

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
              Dont bother, I got my BB in October last year I am yet to send it back. I spoke to 3C and they said its necessery only if you plan to taka a loan. But surprisingly my loan got approved without the BBA
              Come to think of it, if BBA is such hugely in favour of any builder, the buyer might be better of by not signing it at all unless it also binds the builder on some impt. clauses.

Comment

Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
                Like all BBs all the clauses are favourable (only for the Builder). Resisting will not help brother, coz every one else would have signed it by now. I for one like i said earlier recived my BBA in October (for LB) I have still not signed it... and guess I eventually will have to!

But I just read about the UP Apartments act and that Paras PPl are opposing it... so would just hold on to it...

BTW I have paid 30%

Well, maybe not modify the existing clauses but the Builder can look at adding a few more. Like there is absolutely no mention of common facilities, power back up, etc details in the BBA. When they can put a price on that - why cant they put up the details in the BBA. Not sure about what other builders do, but 3C has very conveiniently covered it ss by having a clause saying that the overall super area can be +/- 8% of the mentioned. It pretty f'ed up agreement I must say.

Comment

Originally posted by capreal26 View Post
                  Well, maybe not modify the existing clauses but the Builder can look at adding a few more. Like there is absolutely no mention of common facilities, power back up, etc details in the BBA. When they can put a price on that - why cant they put up the details in the BBA. Not sure about what other builders do, but 3C has very conveiniently covered it ss by having a clause saying that the overall super area can be +/- 8% of the mentioned. It pretty f'ed up agreement I must say.
                  If its a plus - you will be made to pay for every 'presumed' extra inch of super area. If its less (oops it never would be). Damn just write that overall super area can be +8% cos it nvr wld be less.

Comment

here is an attachment which clearly shows the loading for a 1415 sf unit at panache is a little more than 26%, if we take the inner corridor from the main entrance towards the unit, the loading would reduce to just 23%..
                    attached is a comparison between the old layout of 1409 sf and the new 1415 sf unit..
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
                      here is an attachment which clearly shows the loading for a 1415 sf unit at panache is a little more than 26%, if we take the inner corridor from the main entrance towards the unit, the loading would reduce to just 23%..
                      attached is a comparison between the old layout of 1409 sf and the new 1415 sf unit..
                      Just 2 quick ones:

1. Area of the wall not taken.
                      2. Fot Balcony max 50% of the area is taken as carpet area (in some cases its taken as zero also)

But relax I dont want to open a can of worms here but the super area is around 25% more that of the Carpet Area + Wall area

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X