3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello Pams,

The Banks providing Home Loans to Lotus Panache project are: BOB, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Deutsche Post Bank, IndiaBulls, HDFC Limited, ICICI Bank, SBI,
    UTI(Axis Bank), IDBI and LIC
    CommentQuote
  • SBI ??????????????

whats the source of this info ????

Originally Posted by jsminklr
    Hello Pams,

The Banks providing Home Loans to Lotus Panache project are: BOB, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Deutsche Post Bank, IndiaBulls, HDFC Limited, ICICI Bank, SBI,
    UTI(Axis Bank), IDBI and LIC
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry I SBI is not there and rest are ok.

Source: Knowledge
    CommentQuote
  • Bank Loan for clp

Hi

Has any one applied for bank loan for panache (clp). I wanna apply soon. Could any one help me to tell me whats the procedure? what documents they asked for approval? I am in Pune so is it possible to take loan from there itself or I have to come to NCR region for it?
    any sort of help will be greatly appreciated?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    have type of lifts mentioned anywhere by 3C. i haven't seen it in any document.

I was told of that by a 3C executive.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C people are better then other builders, but don't trust anything which has not been put in writing( if they are being real aholes, they can even get out of delivering the written commitments). lets just hope that he was not lying to you and lifts are indeed good quality.
    Originally Posted by suavedude
    I was told of that by a 3C executive.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Alok.

Amen :)
    CommentQuote
  • Project Updates

A new animated project update on panache site. It contains site pictures updated on 9th Nov.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kaps_real1
    A new animated project update on panache site. It contains site pictures updated on 9th Nov.

seems resistance by ppl facing next installment demand has put them on their toes hence more updates..!!
    CommentQuote
  • ...and took off all the still pictures from 15/11/2010 (???).

Originally Posted by Kaps_real1
    CommentQuote
  • Yes they do it on LB too, when they have pictorial animation they don't put the still pictures. but it was stupid thing to remove one tht was already there...

Originally Posted by Aashiana
    ...and took off all the still pictures from 15/11/2010 (???).
    CommentQuote
  • Now 3C says sample flats will open tentatively in Dec mid.

I was at the site this weekend, and some guys told me that there was an "engineering" issue with the sample flat and it correcting it took 1-2 extra months. No idea what they were talking about.

Progress on phase 1 looked very good though.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav A
    Now 3C says sample flats will open tentatively in Dec mid.

I was at the site this weekend, and some guys told me that there was an "engineering" issue with the sample flat and it correcting it took 1-2 extra months. No idea what they were talking about.

Progress on phase 1 looked very good though.

Amazing................"engineering issue" in single storied simple structure of sample flat?

Shame or sheer incompetence?
    CommentQuote
  • In my view, they will open the sample flat for public once the construction is significant. This will bring in better sales and maybe they will raise the bsp as well at that point. 'Engineering issue' etc, is just a delaying strategy.
    CommentQuote
  • Panache plans

Spoke to a 3C official I know, last evening.
    Sample flat opening - in abt 10 days, so 15 Dec time frame discussed earlier in the forum reconfirmed.
    My hunch is, their premium project in 107 will open a day or 2 later. Was also told the new projects official Brand Name as well in confidence.

But 107 is being launched as separate projects, not a single big one.

The next Panache tower launch expected in a month or two, at abt 3500.

Being an investor, I tried to point out to them, that they are the ones holding the price down, which is very unlike any builder. Logic - Ph I resales have happened till about Rs 3150. Assume abt Rs 25 commission over that. Net price to buyer Rs 3175. Whereas, original booking price today - Rs 3300 less 6% commission pass-back easily frm dealers. Net price to buyer abt Rs 3100/-.

So, the buyers seem to be willing to pay the premium for 3C. But unlike other builders, 3C seems reluctant to pull the prices up.

Nitin
    CommentQuote