Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 2 days ago
13833 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Guys my two cents, I have done some casual reading of the UP Apartments act. According to it -
    • The builder must specify the common facilities.
    • Also later after three years if more than 50% people create an RWA then they can take over the common facilities from the builder.
    There are some more clauses but I am overwhelmed with the above two only. Just think if the builder clearly specify everything in the BBA then there will be no tension, no sleepless nights.

Comment

Originally posted by KMP_FNG View Post
      For any successful project hv some following reasons -

1. Nearer to Delhi ( As commuting from Delhi to 3C is lesser than Sec 70 -77 sector)
      2. Adjacent to Expressway ( U can take the history of all projects in Delhi/NCR adjacent to Highway always give higher return like NH8 & NH24 property, but if u will see Sec 70-77 , these r far away from any highway)
      3. Big Brand Name & Commitment ( 3C in past already proved in commercial sector & see the progress work in LB )
      4. Big brand surrounding (As soon as JP Township & Unitech Grande will be operational , Expressway will attract corporates)
      5. As JP is coming with 5 star hotel , which will be nearer to 3C.
      6. chances of Investment for big corporates will be only on express way in coming 3-4 yrs not in sec 70 -77 (Nearer to 3C).
      7. Expressway first left cut is in expressway ( so enjoy driving in expressway )
      8. Go existing sec 37 metro station even from public transport.
      9. Metro will come on sec 82 not in sec 70-77.
      10. Already people r living here , good market is within 1 km radius.
      11. People r so much talking about 3C that means it is on the right path.

So, Guys don't think small negative things about this project as nothing is 100% perfect , few things may be discomfort u, but best thing of this project is its location , growth prospects, brand & unique green concept , may be we will not get 100% committed as per BBA but if we will get even 70 % this will be far better than all other projects.
      comments r invited .............................

Hi KMP FNG

Pls restrain yourself from airing the facts and truth, else someone may label you as BHAJAN SINGER for 3C, as someone did to me.

In agreement with you to a great extent. I am also very optimistic like you not only for this project, but for whatever I do.
      Sanjay

Comment

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
        here is an attachment which clearly shows the loading for a 1415 sf unit at panache is a little more than 26%, if we take the inner corridor from the main entrance towards the unit, the loading would reduce to just 23%..
        attached is a comparison between the old layout of 1409 sf and the new 1415 sf unit..
        Useful info Sacho. Thanx.

Today I have rcvd back my signed BBA (original copy) from 3C through courier.
        Sanjay

Comment

Originally posted by vsangal View Post
          Guys my two cents, I have done some casual reading of the UP Apartments act. According to it -
          • The builder must specify the common facilities.
          • Also later after three years if more than 50% people create an RWA then they can take over the common facilities from the builder.
          There are some more clauses but I am overwhelmed with the above two only. Just think if the builder clearly specify everything in the BBA then there will be no tension, no sleepless nights.
          Thanx dear. This will always remain a bone of contention between buyers and builder. Builder would not want to give up his claim on club and other common facilities. Can something be done about it now, even though many of us we have signed BBA. Even signed BBA, if it is not as per law, does not have legal sanctity and can be modified.
          Sanjay

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
            Thanx dear. This will always remain a bone of contention between buyers and builder. Builder would not want to give up his claim on club and other common facilities. Can something be done about it now, even though many of us we have signed BBA. Even signed BBA, if it is not as per law, does not have legal sanctity and can be modified.

just ask 3c to modify bba and make it compliant with new legislation.

every reputed builder company would like to be on the right side of law.

even the bank financing the buyers/project can demand it.

remember there is a provision for criminal punishmnt in aapartment act for its voilation.

best of luck.

Comment

Hi
              Are vishal bhai ji ko kisne bann kar diya
              Originally posted by vishal1880 View Post
              Dont bother, I got my BB in October last year I am yet to send it back. I spoke to 3C and they said its necessery only if you plan to taka a loan. But surprisingly my loan got approved without the BBA

Comment

Rwa

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
                Only if an RWA is formed, the builder will be kicked out of the society and will avoid situations like Ceyanne Tower in Supertech Emerald Court where green area gets converted into more towers. People need to take over management of the society in their own hands and get the builders out asap.

Comment

IGRM,
                  it is unbilievable that you have banned Vishal. Could you please give any plausible reasons? As far as I know, his posts have always been decent and informative and he has been one of the most active members of the forum. Your forum is a nullity without such members.

Thanks IGRM for lifting the ban and also for getting rid of that canman thing. Welcome back, Vishal.
                  Last edited by vksharma2020; August 10 2010, 01:32 PM.
                  VKS

Comment

#Sanjay
                    just a request
                    Please use normal fonts and colors like others. That would be easy for all of us.
                    Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by vksharma2020 View Post
                      igrm,
                      it is unbilievable that you have banned vishal. Could you please give any plausible reasons? As far as i know, his posts have always been decent and informative and he has been one of the most active members of the forum. Your forum is a nullity without such members.
                      yes why has vishal been banned!? I need a carlsberg now!!!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X