3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    In my view, they will open the sample flat for public once the construction is significant. This will bring in better sales and maybe they will raise the bsp as well at that point. 'Engineering issue' etc, is just a delaying strategy.

I agree with that view. Any idea about sample opening date. It is not only the sample, they need to develop the entry, office and way to samples, like they had in LB.
    CommentQuote
  • What is current BSP?
    CommentQuote
  • what the hell mods are doing. this person is spamming all the threads with link to his/her website and they are not doing anything. :bab (3)::bab (3):
    Originally Posted by nutan bhatt
    :bab (6):Any issues, friends???????
    discuss you'r issues or Questions by our experts
    at www.home4sure.com

they may help you a lot:)
    CommentQuote
  • Its Rs 3300 psqft

Originally Posted by Noida-apt
    What is current BSP?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitinthakur100
    Its Rs 3300 psqft

I have heard that it is 3300 for all towers now. Also, they are saying sample flat will be ready in December end. They are taking too long for the sample flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by leechawla
    I have heard that it is 3300 for all towers now. Also, they are saying sample flat will be ready in December end. They are taking too long for the sample flat.

Visited site yesterday. Phase IA has also picked up pace. A 3C employee informed that samples will open on 1st January. However, I am not inclined to believe that as plenty of work still remains to be done on the entry gate (no sign of any gate as of now) and path leading to their site office and samples, similar to what they had in LB. However, on an outside look, samples appear to be almost ready. 3C employee said that interior work is in finishing stages.

Sanjay:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • 2 BHK

Folks

Wanting to exit one of my 2BHK 1133 sqft unit in Ph - 1A, 10th Flr in Panache. Those interested pls send me a private message.

Nitin

PS - Sorry for bending the rules (Didn't break them since I didn't do any selling directly on the forum) :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Aashiana
    ...and took off all the still pictures from 15/11/2010 (???).

...and they have put the still pictures from 15/11/2010 back.
    CommentQuote
  • and there are pictures as on 01/12/2010, not bad, back on track 3C, keep it up.

Originally Posted by leechawla
    ...and they have put the still pictures from 15/11/2010 back.
    CommentQuote
  • no update on Tower 14, 15, 16... its phase 3 i think...
    CommentQuote
  • Which face is Tower 2 in ? Does any one have a clue.

Regards ;)
    CommentQuote
  • phase* and not face ! , sorry for repost - edit function not working.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    phase* and not face ! , sorry for repost - edit function not working.

Tower 2 is in Phase IA
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 2 appears to be moving faster than 1A
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any new tower launched or about to launch in LB or LP ?
    CommentQuote