3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13212 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Received demand note on service tax

calcultion is made as mentioned below:

Charge type Basic

Charge Amount Rs 414,312

Taxable amount Rs 103,578

Service tax Rs 10,669

I am asked to pay the service tax of last three payments and that makes it total of Rs 32,007

No last date of payment is mentioned. It states that kindly remit the payment at the earliest.

Has anyone else also received such demand note?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by strange!
    Received demand note on service tax

calcultion is made as mentioned below:

Charge type Basic

Charge Amount Rs 414,312

Taxable amount Rs 103,578

Service tax Rs 10,669

I am asked to pay the service tax of last three payments and that makes it total of Rs 32,007

No last date of payment is mentioned. It states that kindly remit the payment at the earliest.

Has anyone else also received such demand note?

I also received similar demand note. I called them and told them that I will make this payment along with the next installment and surprisingly they agreed for it.
    CommentQuote
  • i did receive it for 3rd payment. Previous record is also mentioned and dues as 0/-

For this installment payment date is mentioned as first column on record table.

Service tax is applicable once you make the payment, i.e for every cheque en-cashed by builder is liable to tax, so its has to be paid with of after the payment.

Whats surprising is why is the due date not mentioned for you guys ?

Originally Posted by leechawla
    I also received similar demand note. I called them and told them that I will make this payment along with the next installment and surprisingly they agreed for it.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest application number

Amit,
    Can you please share the first two digits of your application number ? LP26XX ?? GIves us an idea of number of flats sold so far.

Thanks,

Originally Posted by mendiratta27
    Hi , I had booked in T24 (phase 3 it is ). Got the allotment letter about 12 days ago...and next payment of 10% (within 45days of allotment letter) is due in early Jan 2011.

Cheers
    Amit
    CommentQuote
  • hi guys

did you see the full page ad. of the 3c new mega project titled DELHI ONE, located bang on DND flyway. I am getting a bit worried as 3c already has got its fingers in so many projects (oxygen/ lotus boulevard/lotus panache/ lotus zing)and now this one. none of these projects is anywhere near completion. pray, what happens if their finances go haywire. has 3c bitten more than it can chew? just a thought.
    CommentQuote
  • worried

Yes, Very worrying.. The pace they are going...some investigation into their financials/land acquiring spree is surely going to get initiated...& then , i just hope they come out clean....

How are they going to manage so many builder sub-contracts ??? Surely, standards will be compromised somewhere...there cant be so many top notch teams of builders under them to run all these projects simultaneously...
    CommentQuote
  • the pace of 3c's work can be gauged from the fact that there sample flat of Lotus Panache is not ready yet! and this forum is full of 3c agents :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by matrix99
    Hi

Does any one idea how clp loan disbursement works? I am currently working in Pune so from should i take the loan from Pune or Noida? as I dont know in future I amy be shift to Ncr region. so my query is will disbursement branch can be shifted later? and if yes whats the charges? and please also suggest whcih should be prefer Axis Bank or HDFC bank as there is .75% differencce in interest between these?

any sort of help will be greatly appriciated.

Thanks.

Interest rate differential no long exists...i am thinking of axis bank...at least they have no penalty on pre payment...
    CommentQuote
  • Housing Loan

Originally Posted by gaurav445
    Interest rate differential no long exists...i am thinking of axis bank...at least they have no penalty on pre payment...

I have also recently applied loan with LIC HFL. With the latest changes, LIC is also not charging penalty on pre-paymenat if you are paying from your own sources.

ROI which i got is: 9.25% fixed for 5 yrs.. but now it has increased to 9.5% fixed for 5 years
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by parle_poppins
    the pace of 3c's work can be gauged from the fact that there sample flat of Lotus Panache is not ready yet! and this forum is full of 3c agents :bab (45):
    Wrong! pace of 3c's work can be gauged from the fact that LB ph-1 structure is complete and LP ph-1 structure is at 2nd floor. You don't need any agent to tell you this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by imrishitandon
    I have also recently applied loan with LIC HFL. With the latest changes, LIC is also not charging penalty on pre-paymenat if you are paying from your own sources.

ROI which i got is: 9.25% fixed for 5 yrs.. but now it has increased to 9.5% fixed for 5 years

ok...i spoke to the bloke couple of days back...no penalty upto 25% prepayment in an year...over that its either 1.5 or 2%...dont remember exactly...i guess in current terms axis is the best for its no penalty clause....also axis processing fee is 10k whereas in lic its .5%?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Am a new member to the group.. However I guess that this is one of the most informative groups. I booked my Apartment in Tower 24 and the application number is 28XX. Hope that helps. have not yet got the Demand for the 2nd payment. However the Allotment letter has come. Any ideas by when the demand letter would come?
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats for your buy !!

though booking number doesn't say much but if its true thn 28XX is good thing.

Expect your next payment date to be 45 days after date mentioned on allotment letter. It will come around 20 days in advance.

Originally Posted by gauravishu
    Hi

Am a new member to the group.. However I guess that this is one of the most informative groups. I booked my Apartment in Tower 24 and the application number is 28XX. Hope that helps. have not yet got the Demand for the 2nd payment. However the Allotment letter has come. Any ideas by when the demand letter would come?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a Lot Amit!!!

I visited the site 2-3 days back and actually saw that the balconies look smaller than planned. I guess that the sample flats would be ready by another week or so. (may be my mistake!! but definetely looked small in actual). The plumbing work was going on inside.

Incidentally I did some rough calculations and came out with a number of around 3800 for the total flats in the project. So does it mean only around 1000 are left?

Thirdly, I wanted to know through the forum whether going through dealer or directly with 3C would be a better option? I have gone directly through 3C and through this forum I realized that probably the brokers were giving a slightly better deal. However I preferred going directly with 3C.

Fourth, we have also paid the maintainence Charges. For how many years (or months) will 3C maintain the project without any monthly charges?

Would really be thankful if the senior members can comment on the above..

With warm regards

Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Congrats for your buy !!

though booking number doesn't say much but if its true thn 28XX is good thing.

Expect your next payment date to be 45 days after date mentioned on allotment letter. It will come around 20 days in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Answers are in bule :

Originally Posted by gauravishu
    Thanks a Lot Amit!!!

I visited the site 2-3 days back and actually saw that the balconies look smaller than planned. I guess that the sample flats would be ready by another week or so. (may be my mistake!! but definetely looked small in actual). The plumbing work was going on inside.

I guess you are talking about sample flats balcony ??

There sample flats are never up to the scale, at least in case of LB this was the seen. however by someone on LB site that in LP everything will be up to scale.

Incidentally I did some rough calculations and came out with a number of around 3800 for the total flats in the project. So does it mean only around 1000 are left?

Yeah, even we had calculated it earlier on this forum. 1000 is not much coz they have 2 towers which are yet to be launched.

Thirdly, I wanted to know through the forum whether going through dealer or directly with 3C would be a better option? I have gone directly through 3C and through this forum I realized that probably the brokers were giving a slightly better deal. However I preferred going directly with 3C.

Good brokers gives a bit extra.

Fourth, we have also paid the maintainence Charges. For how many years (or months) will 3C maintain the project without any monthly charges?

Until they are not exhausted, roughly its 3 years.

Would really be thankful if the senior members can comment on the above..

With warm regards
    CommentQuote