3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13216 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Very Slow progress. Phase 1A

As per the project updates on the website and even seeing the construction status on site of LP. i am worried as to why they are not focusing on Phase 1A.

Phase 1 has more concentration currently, may be due to delivery dates, but even the number of floors are high in 1A.

Even phase 2 and 3 show extremely more progress compared from the day of launch and delivery dates.

Has any of my neighbor got answer to this.???

Thnx
    CommentQuote
  • I agree that supertech has a sad reputation on this site... but then from what i read on this thread even the other projects are going quite slow...then why single out supertech
    CommentQuote
  • don't worry man, we were just having fun by cracking some jokes. Supertech isliye beech mein aaya coz i will be bachelor until it gets delivered :P

so m planning a "Hawan" on cape town's site, isi bahane unk abhoomi pujan ka kharcha bhi bach jayega :P

Originally Posted by afshan
    I agree that supertech has a sad reputation on this site... but then from what i read on this thread even the other projects are going quite slow...then why single out supertech
    CommentQuote
  • hawans idea is good... ha ha... but bhoomi pujan is already done over with.. do a hawan for speedy delivery...
    i'll keep praying as well coz have done (what presently looks like) a blunder in buying a flat in capetown myself..
    CommentQuote
  • Quality of construction

Daer Forum members,

A lot of discussion is currently focussed on the pace of construction, which is good in the initial phase. However, 3C charged premium or higher price on account of better quality of construction/ use of green technology in construction. If any one who has visited site can give comments in this regard or keep this aspect in mind when visiting next.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • They are definitely using those insulated bricks that they in their office in LB site. rest of the features we can't be sure about until after building is completed.
    Originally Posted by ashani001
    Daer Forum members,

A lot of discussion is currently focussed on the pace of construction, which is good in the initial phase. However, 3C charged premium or higher price on account of better quality of construction/ use of green technology in construction. If any one who has visited site can give comments in this regard or keep this aspect in mind when visiting next.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • One thing which i noticed is that insulated bricks are being used only for outer walls. Internal walls are all being erected with old red bricks. I'm not an expert in this and hence don't know if this is standard practice. Perhaps some one can throw more light.

Also, another thing which i noticed is reasonable ground level height. Whole of the project is being elevated ~2/3 ft+ from the road (similar to ATS village)...i think this was not so in some of the Ggn projects i visited.

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    They are definitely using those insulated bricks that they in their office in LB site. rest of the features we can't be sure about until after building is completed.
    CommentQuote
  • 3C is first company to use these insulated bricks, so there is no standard practice. but it makes sense to use them only on outer wall, as heat is lost there only. one harm in these insulated bricks is that they are almost double thickness then normal red bricks. using them inside will waste a lot of space.
    Originally Posted by ca.anurag
    One thing which i noticed is that insulated bricks are being used only for outer walls. Internal walls are all being erected with old red bricks. I'm not an expert in this and hence don't know if this is standard practice. Perhaps some one can throw more light.

Also, another thing which i noticed is reasonable ground level height. Whole of the project is being elevated ~2/3 ft+ from the road (similar to ATS village)...i think this was not so in some of the Ggn projects i visited.
    CommentQuote
  • Do we still have availiblity in LP, if yes what price?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by parulbhatnagar
    Do we still have availiblity in LP, if yes what price?

The last launched tower is available at 3300 psf basic price. Some of the earlier launched towers are available at 3200 but at higher floors (20 +). Last month one member on the forum also said that he bought at 3125 on 24 floor in the old tower. Even the last tower launched at 3300 has no availability on lower floors. 3C has not launched any new tower for quite some time now. No idea as to when they r going to launch next tower and what sizes it will have or the price.

Members pls correct me, if i am wrong

Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by parulbhatnagar
    Do we still have availiblity in LP, if yes what price?

I was at their office yesterday with a colleague who was looking for a (less than 1500 sqft) LP unit.. They said :
    1. Availability is in phase 1 (tower 1,2,3 etc.) that too, on 23-25th floors. outside facing. price he quoted was 3300/-
    2. the last few towers that were launched (24-25 etc.) are completely sold out (even top floor!!)
    3. Even the 3 Island towers are said to be sold out (except few top-most floors) price 3450/-
    4. Sample flat said to open in 1st week of Jan. I think , this time it may really open , finally (as I get to see it everyday, it looks complete now. Main entrance being constructed now)
    5. Did not give any idea on when the next tower will be launched (7 remaining , including 2 Island)

Cheers,

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    The last launched tower is available at 3300 psf basic price. Some of the earlier launched towers are available at 3200 but at higher floors (20 +). Last month one member on the forum also said that he bought at 3125 on 24 floor in the old tower. Even the last tower launched at 3300 has no availability on lower floors. 3C has not launched any new tower for quite some time now. No idea as to when they r going to launch next tower and what sizes it will have or the price.

Sanjay

I did buy at 3125 bsp but subsequent to it ( the very next day) prices were revised for all towers to 3300 per square feet including the older towers I believe. Or are older towers still available at 3200 psf ? Can someone clarify on this issue.

Also, I have a hunch 3C is delaying sample flat launch coz they want sample flat visitors to feel significant construction has already been done. A hike in price should also not be far behind as soon as sample flat is launched.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood

Sanjay

Yes you are right. There are no new launches planned as per my information. However the Panache Island (more area and higher price) shall be launched shortly...

I guess there is still some availability in the existing towers at higher floors at BSP of 3300.
    CommentQuote
  • Time taken for Home Loan

Hi,

Can anyone let me know the approximate time it would take in the processing of home laon provided I have all the documents in place.

Thanks,

Pramod
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pams01
    Hi,

Can anyone let me know the approximate time it would take in the processing of home laon provided I have all the documents in place.

Thanks,

Pramod

Hi all

I am also in the process of finalising home loan. Those members who have already taken may please guide and advise. I have checked up details with ICICI and Axis so far. Axis to me appears to be slightly better. There are so many glitches, difficult to finalise.

Pls advise.

Sanjay
    CommentQuote