3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13214 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    I did buy at 3125 bsp but subsequent to it ( the very next day) prices were revised for all towers to 3300 per square feet including the older towers I believe. Or are older towers still available at 3200 psf ? Can someone clarify on this issue.

Also, I have a hunch 3C is delaying sample flat launch coz they want sample flat visitors to feel significant construction has already been done. A hike in price should also not be far behind as soon as sample flat is launched.

Lucky fellow....you buy at 3125 on a day and next day it turns 3300, what more good luck you need????

Congrats.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sequence
    I was at their office yesterday with a colleague who was looking for a (less than 1500 sqft) LP unit.. They said :
    1. Availability is in phase 1 (tower 1,2,3 etc.) that too, on 23-25th floors. outside facing. price he quoted was 3300/-
    2. the last few towers that were launched (24-25 etc.) are completely sold out (even top floor!!)
    3. Even the 3 Island towers are said to be sold out (except few top-most floors) price 3450/-
    4. Sample flat said to open in 1st week of Jan. I think , this time it may really open , finally (as I get to see it everyday, it looks complete now. Main entrance being constructed now)
    5. Did not give any idea on when the next tower will be launched (7 remaining , including 2 Island)

Cheers,

Thanx for the update dear. Good that prices have settled at 3300 now. Since there is no scheduled launch immediately, the next launch would certainly command a much higher premium. May be the next tower and samples are launched together.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Hi all

I am also in the process of finalising home loan. Those members who have already taken may please guide and advise. I have checked up details with ICICI and Axis so far. Axis to me appears to be slightly better. There are so many glitches, difficult to finalise.

Pls advise.

Sanjay

Hi Sanjay & Pramod,

I had taken Loan through ICICI bank &
    it took 15 days for approval of the loan & then another 2-4 days for disbursement.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arora_B
    Hi Sanjay & Pramod,

I had taken Loan through ICICI bank &
    it took 15 days for approval of the loan & then another 2-4 days for disbursement.

OK, thanx. Can u pls tell the rate of interest and processing fee that they charged? R they providing loan on other payments of flats?
    CommentQuote
  • I picked 1 of the teaser home loan schemes in which the interest for 1st year (financial) will be 8.5% & then for 2nd financial year it will be 9.5%.3rd year onwards,it will be floating.
    Some days back,I heard that SBI is discontinuing with teaser home loans,I am not sure if ICICI & HDFC are going for the same as I took it in August this year.
    1 other plan that I heard of was from LIC Housing Finance in which it was 9.5 fixed for first 5 years but then i dont know the hidden clauses.
    Processing fee for my loan,if I remember correctly was around 7k for 20L loan but again I was given discount as ICICI give it to certain corporates but before the start of your EMI's there are 2 pre EMI payments.For me,they were 4k & 5k resp for 2 months & then the EMI started.
    ICICI will provide loan for all the other payments as well,I am not sure of others.
    CommentQuote
    I picked 1 of the teaser home loan schemes in which the interest for 1st year (financial) will be 8.5% & then for 2nd financial year it will be 9.5%.3rd year onwards,it will be floating.
    Some days back,I heard that SBI is discontinuing with teaser home loans,I am not sure if ICICI & HDFC are going for the same as I took it in August this year.
    1 other plan that I heard of was from LIC Housing Finance in which it was 9.5 fixed for first 5 years but then i dont know the hidden clauses.
    Processing fee for my loan,if I remember correctly was around 7k for 20L loan but again I was given discount as ICICI give it to certain corporates but before the start of your EMI's there are 2 pre EMI payments.For me,they were 4k & 5k resp for 2 months & then the EMI started.
    ICICI will provide loan for all the other payments as well,I am not sure of others.

Thanx Mr. Arora for your prompt and detailed response. Rite now, ICICI man is sitting with me. Your inputs wil definitely help in negotiating my loan.

Regards

Sanjay
    CommentQuote
  • Check with AXIS bank..so far i found there loan rate is best as compare to ICICI, HDFC, LIC..

only caveat is AXIS bank does not provide full EMI option.

Originally Posted by Arora_B
    I picked 1 of the teaser home loan schemes in which the interest for 1st year (financial) will be 8.5% & then for 2nd financial year it will be 9.5%.3rd year onwards,it will be floating.
    CommentQuote
  • could you elaborate on this term please :

Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    Check with AXIS bank..so far i found there loan rate is best as compare to ICICI, HDFC, LIC..

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    could you elaborate on this term please :

Hi Amit,

There are 2 options in EMI
    full EMI= interest+ principal amount

some banks offer full EMI option where EMI is started before possession or before full loan disbursement.

you can start EMI from day 1 in which interest is on yr so far disburse loan amount+ rest is principal..

Axis bank only permit to pay interest in initial years until you get possession, in this way, your loan tenure will increase by 2-3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Its been a day since any member wrote anything on the thread. All are busy it seems.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Lucky fellow....you buy at 3125 on a day and next day it turns 3300, what more good luck you need????

Congrats.

Thanks for your wishes brother. Let's hope that sample flat is launched soon now and along with there is a revision in price.

Regards :-)
    CommentQuote
  • BBA Recieved

Hi Friends,

I have received the BBA from 3C which I need to sign and send back to them.

Request some of the senior members to throw some light on the key points which needs to be taken care off in the BBA.

Quick reply would be appreciated as the Agreement needs to be sent to 3C by Tuesday.

Regards

Sanchit
    CommentQuote
  • Has Anyone here booked LP flat through any broker in DP scheme.

I am finding it very hard to get my money back from the broker for which they had given me the debit note.
    Following up with them is like talking to a wall,they dont reply to mails & are never available on their seats.
    Can't go personally as I dont live in India.
    Any other member who has faced the same problem?I am not sure if they will give the money as it has already been more than 3 months of follow up.
    CommentQuote
    Has Anyone here booked LP flat through any broker in DP scheme.

I am finding it very hard to get my money back from the broker for which they had given me the debit note.
    Following up with them is like talking to a wall,they dont reply to mails & are never available on their seats.
    Can't go personally as I dont live in India.
    Any other member who has faced the same problem?I am not sure if they will give the money as it has already been more than 3 months of follow up.

Pls name the broker
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Congrats Sanchit.. Yes I have also recd the BBA today. Some interesting things have come up..

One of the points that I feel is unfair that we can not use / store any combustible material.. What happens to the gas cylinders? This was raised in the forum earlier also. However no solution was given..

Secondly I was told that the 2nd parking will be released only only 3-4 months prior to the possession date.. I was also told that there is no open parking for the residents.. There is also no commitment for the prices of the said parking.

Thirdly I was told that the sample flat would be ready by the first week of Jan. The next towers MAY be launched post the same. The rate will be in the range of 3400-3500 psf.

Some of the towers may also NOT be launched and may be launched after construction as ready to move in properties... Dont know if it is good or bad
    CommentQuote