Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: September 8 2017
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

just joined

Just found this thread through Google and find out a lot of information about LP. I booked my flat number 1702 in tower 25 on August 4. I have got mine booking receipt, still waiting for allotment letter. Any ideas how long it generally takes. Its quite a long topic that all you have got here . I read around 50 pages and got a lot of new information. Thanks to all for that. I didn't find any posts regarding tower 25. Is there something important that I should know? Thanks again in advance

Comment

Yes Alok, one important thing you need to know...
      Any new member who joins IREF, needs to give party to the old members...
      so just let us know when and where, we will be there.....

Originally posted by alokgarg View Post
      Just found this thread through Google and find out a lot of information about LP. I booked my flat number 1702 in tower 25 on August 4. I have got mine booking receipt, still waiting for allotment letter. Any ideas how long it generally takes. Its quite a long topic that all you have got here . I read around 50 pages and got a lot of new information. Thanks to all for that. I didn't find any posts regarding tower 25. Is there something important that I should know? Thanks again in advance

Comment

T-25 was launched just a few weeks back . Hence not much info here. Do share your application ID (1st 2 or 3 digits only) whenever you get it. It usually takes around 10 days by post. You can also go and collect it from their office after 3-4 days of booking.

Comment

Alok, On your receipt you will find customer id in the form LPxxxx. If you could share first two digits of ur id, that will give indication of the total number of flats booked in LP. The last such id reported on IREF was LP22XX Dated mid-July.

And,what about the party......

Regards,
          Vinod.
          Last edited by vksharma2020; August 13 2010, 04:42 PM.
          VKS

Comment

Alok Garg

Welcome to the forum and congrats.
            Sanjay

Comment

Alok share some details reg your broker and discount at which you booked
              Sanjay

Comment

I booked through a broker that I knew before(who introduced me to Unicon agent), final booking was processed by Unicon. bsp was 3200. total discount was 6%, 4% on paper(so final bsp was 3072) and 2 % credit note from unicon. While reading this forum , looks like that credit notes are not a sure thing. will anybody like to share their experience(hopefully good ones ) with credit notes?

Regarding party, lets decide a place and time

receipt is at my home. will post number when i get there in evening.

Comment

i think allotment no. is mentioned in allotment letter which you will get after about 15 days.

Credit note is something you better write-off from your account books until you actually get it.
                  Sanjay

Comment

Originally posted by Gaurav A View Post
                    I just checked the LB construction updates which seems to be moving at a good pace. I noticed they use some kind of special bricks - are these the same to be used in LP? The LP brochure says such insulating walls would be "optional" if desired. That sounds weird.

Any updates on the sample flats' status if any of you have visited the site?
                    Gaurav,

Even I had my own fears on that. But as per some assurance while discussing with one their senior most guys, we were told that facilities and good things of LB will be subset of what they are providing in LP.

Has the builder proceeded with laying of the foundation in this rainy season? Can some civil engrs throw some light on this. Is it technically good or bad for the foundation to be laid while its raining?

Comment

Foundation in Rainy Season...

Foundation works for the structure in rainy season is not so beneficial for Builder as there is loss of manpower and equipment due to rain. Its also very difficult to work and lot of dewatering, in case heavy rain.

But for structure, there is no harm, even it have got better strength as proper curing is carried out by rain. As curing is the main factor for getting strength for concrete or any work, where cement is involved.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X