3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Amit

I have booked in tower 24 and it is completely sold out now... I checked up from 3C directly.. I guess maybe the top floor is left but rest all the flats are sold out...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    I received a msg from IC on 23rd that tower 24 is launching with 1512/1415 sq ft sizes at 3300/-

To my knowledge, Tower 24 is completely sold out (may be one or two flats left on top)...3C marketing person told me that there is no scheduled launch in very near future. As discussed, earlier, they might launch new tower after unveiling of sample flats, that too at a much higher price of around 3500 (i expect)....
    CommentQuote
  • Looking for a 1592 sq ft flat in LP !!

I am looking for a 1592 sq ft flat in LP. If anyone interested in selling, please PM me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by firetraiangle
    I am looking for a 1592 sq ft flat in LP. If anyone interested in selling, please PM me.

R u interested in re-sale or fresh booking? Any idea about resale prices???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    I received a msg from IC on 23rd that tower 24 is launching with 1512/1415 sq ft sizes at 3300/-

Friends...Just FYI , T24 was launched on 22 Sept 2010 the rate of 3300 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • With Axis bank the pre emi is for first 18 months.
    CommentQuote
  • hindustan times dated 28/12/10 reports that proposed tolling of noida gr.noida e-way has been shelved in view of protests from all interested parties. new year gift to panachites and others on the e-way?
    CommentQuote
  • Payment terms !!

Guys

I have a slight problem. The demand note for the 2nd payment of 10% (the one that is paid after 45 days of allotment letter) mentiones a "pay by" date of 4 Jan 2011.

The problem is that my home loan is still not processed and could take another 15-20 odd days. I spoke to 3C and they seem to be following a zero tolerence on payments. Has any one got a 1st hand experience of delayed payments. Some days ago one of the members said that he paid about 7 days late and no interest has been charged. I would like to hear views of few more people.

...Amit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mendiratta27
    Guys

I have a slight problem. The demand note for the 2nd payment of 10% (the one that is paid after 45 days of allotment letter) mentiones a "pay by" date of 4 Jan 2011.

The problem is that my home loan is still not processed and could take another 15-20 odd days. I spoke to 3C and they seem to be following a zero tolerence on payments. Has any one got a 1st hand experience of delayed payments. Some days ago one of the members said that he paid about 7 days late and no interest has been charged. I would like to hear views of few more people.

...Amit

Yes they do allow 7-8 days delay. A friend of mine had asked for extension and the allowed him without any problems.
    CommentQuote
  • if that is the case then i guess IC was trying to fool people by sending sms for left over inventory. God save buyers from these brokers.

Originally Posted by mendiratta27
    Friends...Just FYI , T24 was launched on 22 Sept 2010 the rate of 3300 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Pls name the broker

Unicon is the broker & they are doing all sorts to delay the payments,my bad luck that even the sales guy with whom I dealt has also resigned :(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arora_B
    Unicon is the broker & they are doing all sorts to delay the payments,my bad luck that even the sales guy with whom I dealt has also resigned :(

Ya I also think the same..... but rather then Unicon any other Broker is available for this Projects??????????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arora_B

Resignation by the sales person does not absolve Unicon from making your payment. You must chase it up. Many members shared their experience on the forum to get their promised discount back. But it really needs a herculean effort.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Resignation by the sales person does not absolve Unicon from making your payment. You must chase it up. Many members shared their experience on the forum to get their promised discount back. But it really needs a herculean effort.

Unicon is worst broker in term of credit note payment..u really need to chase them and threaten them we will make negative note on your position in organization..you can also trap them in another false booking and deny that on the basis of credit note thing

Actually i was in discussion with them for LZ booking and then from this forum came to know abt thier cheating in credit note..when i gave this reason to them..unicon senior VP asked me details of person those did not get credit note payment and said me i will release it today then only you will book flat from us..but i didn't go further with them..

good luck..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    Unicon is worst broker in term of credit note payment..u really need to chase them and threaten them we will make negative note on your position in organization..you can also trap them in another false booking and deny that on the basis of credit note thing

Actually i was in discussion with them for LZ booking and then from this forum came to know abt thier cheating in credit note..when i gave this reason to them..unicon senior VP asked me details of person those did not get credit note payment and said me i will release it today then only you will book flat from us..but i didn't go further with them..

good luck..

Thanks for all the motivation,it seems like everyone had the same experience with this broker.
    Whatever suggestions you all are giving,I have tried them & actually have worked out a bit just yesterday.My brother initially went through their broker for another project but cancelled the booking citing these reasons after which they released half the payment.
    We have already told them that another booking will not be done until complete debit note payment is encashed.Now they are playing games & telling me to make the booking now as the remaining payment will be done in 2nd or 3rd week of Jan.

Pathetic dealings,they think that everyone except them does not know how they are working.
    CommentQuote