Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Hi, I was talking to the agent of ic who was involved in my booking..i also spoke to their manager...i don't remeber the name.

You should follow up with them on and the agent through whom you booked. if possible visit their office in noida....hope this will work.

I still have to get my rest of 1%

Originally posted by faujiman View Post
    Ritesh,can you confirm with whom were you dealing with in Investor clinic.While I have already payments(which makes my 50% of the 2.5%discount due from them),they have yet not reverted to my mails

What is the sanctity of their credit note ?

Comment

Any Idea About the Floor to Ceiling height that u will be getting...

Hi

Does any one know how much would be the usable height available in the flat.
      Since its a 25-30 story building , even if builder save half foot it turns out to be a big number in the whole building ...

Nibha

Comment

Originally posted by nibha View Post
        Hi

Does any one know how much would be the usable height available in the flat.
        Since its a 25-30 story building , even if builder save half foot it turns out to be a big number in the whole building ...

Nibha

No clue. Been thinking about this as well. No mention of such details in the BBA or anywhere else. How is it in County?

Comment

Loan from Kotak , Anyone ?

Hi ,
          Has anyone taken loan from Kotak for DP plan ? I am planing to do so, as they are offering the lowest (8.5% floating) of the 4 banks (ICICI,deutsche,Indiabulls,kotak) .

What all should I negotiate with them ?
          They are charging processing fee of ~11000/-

The biggest stumbling block is the fact that they are charging 2% for any part-payment of more than 25% of outstanding principal. This is for the whole duration of loan and not just for first year or two. Can this clause be negotiated and removed/modified? Please advice .

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Project update

Hello All,
            Went today to LP site. lots of trucks and machines on site(I saw at least 20). I think sample flat is about to be completed(its quite large building they are building, i think there must be at least 3-4 sample flats and may be hall like they have on LB site). an employee there told me that it should open in 10 days( I think that was exaggeration, but it should open in 3-4 weeks time). there is also some filling work going on between LP site and ashram (in front of big water tank), no idea what that is. also went to ATS site nearby. they are progressing very fast(almost whole plot is now dug up very deep.), i think it will be complete long before LP. should be better for value of LP, I guess.

Also the employee I met told me, that 3C is launching some project in sector 168 on similar rate(I don't understand why will people go so far, when cheaper option is available with logix in sector 137) and next tower in PI will be booked at rate of 3450( current booking is being done on rate of 3350)

Comment

thanks for the update alok. if you could throw some light on the progress of Phase 1 and also if 3C has been done with the brick work in the sample flats?

P.S: 3C has been saying sample flats would be ready maximum by the end of August!

Originally posted by alokgarg View Post
              Hello All,
              Went today to LP site. lots of trucks and machines on site(I saw at least 20). I think sample flat is about to be completed(its quite large building they are building, i think there must be at least 3-4 sample flats and may be hall like they have on LB site). an employee there told me that it should open in 10 days( I think that was exaggeration, but it should open in 3-4 weeks time). there is also some filling work going on between LP site and ashram (in front of big water tank), no idea what that is. also went to ATS site nearby. they are progressing very fast(almost whole plot is now dug up very deep.), i think it will be complete long before LP. should be better for value of LP, I guess.

Also the employee I met told me, that 3C is launching some project in sector 168 on similar rate(I don't understand why will people go so far, when cheaper option is available with logix in sector 137) and next tower in PI will be booked at rate of 3450( current booking is being done on rate of 3350)

Comment

Well it started raining hard by the time I reached the site, so all the information that I wrote above is from safety and dryness of my car . So I don't have any information about exact status of sample flat. but I could see the wall and roof of sample flat area clearly from outside. Will try to go there sometime when weather is clear as it is only a 2 km detour from my office route.

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
                thanks for the update alok. if you could throw some light on the progress of Phase 1 and also if 3C has been done with the brick work in the sample flats?

P.S: 3C has been saying sample flats would be ready maximum by the end of August!

Comment

Strange!

Just wanted to recall some discussion on BBA here. The BBA does provide a glimpse of intent of the builder and reality of the project. One can see the difference what is promised in promotional material and what is mentioned in BBA. This gap is ironically admitted in the BBA itself. Would like to quote from BBA:

And whereas the Buyer acknowledges that the Company has provided all information & clarifications as required by the Buyer and that the Buyer has not unduly relied upon and is not influenced by any architect plans, sales plans, sales brochures, advertisements, representations, warranties, statements or estimates of any nature whatsoever whether written or oral made by the Compnay, its selling agents/ brokers or otherwise including but not limited to any representations relating to description or physical condition of the property, the Housing Project and the said Apartment (including the size and dimensions and any other physical characteristics thereof), the services to be provided by the Company, the estimated facilities/amenities to be made available to the Buyers(s) or any other data except as specifically represented in this Agreement and the Application and that the buyer has relied solely on Buyer's own judgment and investigation(s) in deciding to enter into this Agreement. No oral or written representations or statements (except as set out herein) made by or on behalf of any party, shall be considered to be part of this Agreement and that this Agreement shall be self-contained and complete in itself in all respects.

What does it imply? Do not believe in what is said in brochures, presentations, etc. If so, then what to believe in. The document which can be relied upon is the BBA and the BBA only. So says the Company.

Strange!

Comment

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post

I made a detour to the site as well over the weekend. Phase I seems to be going well. -2 basement is almost over & -1 is being built. There seemed to be a lot of activity. As for sample flats, I guess it will be easily a month. They are still laying the ceiling - so forget finished flats before Sep mid.

Comment

Originally posted by strange! View Post
                      Just wanted to recall some discussion on BBA here. The BBA does provide a glimpse of intent of the builder and reality of the project. One can see the difference what is promised in promotional material and what is mentioned in BBA. This gap is ironically admitted in the BBA itself. Would like to quote from BBA:

And whereas the Buyer acknowledges that the Company has provided all information & clarifications as required by the Buyer and that the Buyer has not unduly relied upon and is not influenced by any architect plans, sales plans, sales brochures, advertisements, representations, warranties, statements or estimates of any nature whatsoever whether written or oral made by the Compnay, its selling agents/ brokers or otherwise including but not limited to any representations relating to description or physical condition of the property, the Housing Project and the said Apartment (including the size and dimensions and any other physical characteristics thereof), the services to be provided by the Company, the estimated facilities/amenities to be made available to the Buyers(s) or any other data except as specifically represented in this Agreement and the Application and that the buyer has relied solely on Buyer's own judgment and investigation(s) in deciding to enter into this Agreement. No oral or written representations or statements (except as set out herein) made by or on behalf of any party, shall be considered to be part of this Agreement and that this Agreement shall be self-contained and complete in itself in all respects.

What does it imply? Do not believe in what is said in brochures, presentations, etc. If so, then what to believe in. The document which can be relied upon is the BBA and the BBA only. So says the Company.

Strange!
                      You are right. The BBA is a straightjacket we are being pushed into - without any wriggling room at all - completely at the mercy of 3C.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X