3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Is anyone else planning to apply for loan in coming month or so ?

I have heard if we approach a bank in group, we can negotiate to get maximum discount.

Has anyone tried to negotiate with any bank lately ?

I am planning to apply loan in coming months..
    CommentQuote
  • i shall create a spread sheet on yahoo group. Please don't put your number over there or agents would start calling you as its full of them.

Don't forget to put your personal Email id so we can be in touch.

Hope everyone is on Yahoo group

Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    I am planning to apply loan in coming months..
    CommentQuote
    i shall create a spread sheet on yahoo group. Please don't put your number over there or agents would start calling you as its full of them.

Don't forget to put your personal Email id so we can be in touch.

Hope everyone is on Yahoo group

Hi Amit

Thanks a lot for your interest in the same. Yes I am also planning to go for the loan. Consider me in.. Please let me know which bank should we approach and how should we do it...

I am already there in the yahoo group so we shall be in touch.

With warm regards
    CommentQuote
    There is a tender Notice for Noida Sports City in today's Mail Today.

Area : 150 Acres

70% Recreational
    28% Residential
    2% commercial
    70% Open and max FAR 150.

However no sectors/location are mentioned

Mail Today - News for the New Indian

PAGE : 5

it clearly says 101 and 104... read dhang se!
    CommentQuote
  • where does it say 101 and 104. i didn't see in the ad. can you post a screenshot.
    Originally Posted by vishal1880
    CommentQuote
    Is anyone else planning to apply for loan in coming month or so ?

I have heard if we approach a bank in group, we can negotiate to get maximum discount.

Has anyone tried to negotiate with any bank lately ?

Hi Amit & All others seeking Loan

Yesterday I was in Noida at LIC Housing Finance office. Submitted all papers. I had one to one (face 2 face and not telephonic) discussions with ICICI, HDFC, Kotak Mahindra, India Bulls, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda people, but ultimately found that terms and conditions/rate of interest offered by LIC Housing Finance is the lowest i.e. 8.75% (as of date). ICICI is 9.25% upto 30 lakhs, BoB is 9.75%, HDFC 9.5%, Axis 9.5%, India Bulls 9.5%, Kotak 9.5%. See, motive of all private institutions/banks is purely commercial. They can go to any extent to take out more money from your pockets. But since LIC HF is a Govt. body, this is not their sole motive. That is why they are little stricter in sanctioning loans, but for deserving cases, they welcome. All this information came to me through a friend who is a DSA of many banks. He also advised me to go for LIC HF.

See, with high inflation, RBI is most likely to revise interest rates and banks will certainly increase rates. LIC with their lowest rate as of now i.e. 8.75%, appears to be the most cheaper option as on date, though floating rate of interest is something we can just guess about. Only future will tell us the trend of rates.

Any improvement/suggestion on the above is most welcome.

Best wishes to all and a VERY PROSPEROUS/HILARIOUS NEW YEAR ahead.

Sanjay Sood
    :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • sir jee, kahan he ?

Mail today ki baat kar rahe ho na !

I guess you are talking about the hindi article posted sometime back. Well this is tender notice from NA.

Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • sector 101 supposed to be proposed golf-course not sports city.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravishu
    Hi Amit

Thanks a lot for your interest in the same. Yes I am also planning to go for the loan. Consider me in.. Please let me know which bank should we approach and how should we do it...

I am already there in the yahoo group so we shall be in touch.

With warm regards

hello Sir,
    Pls recommend the Bank name.....
    and which floor will be better as I m interested in 2BHk+2T+2Balcony...........

Sweeta:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Sample

Has anyone been to the side lately? I spoke to 3C yesterday, and they now said samples will open only by 15th Jan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav A
    Has anyone been to the side lately? I spoke to 3C yesterday, and they now said samples will open only by 15th Jan.

Yes, lots of work still remaining on the entry gate area...
    seems like they have started the work on construction of entry road in last cpl of days...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sequence
    Yes, lots of work still remaining on the entry gate area...
    seems like they have started the work on construction of entry road in last cpl of days...

Went to 3C office yesterday and deposited the service tax demand for payments made after 1st july.

Attn. all Phase IA Panachites. 4th instalment which was expected in January, 2011 is most likely to be delayed to March or even April, 2011. So plan your finances/loans accordingly.

3C manager also informed that Tower 1 to 4 are lagging behind.

Hope they catch up soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Today I visited the site. Phase 1 made really good progress with other phases as well. Sample flat seems to be ready from outside, but 3C is planning to open it in Jan, as some work outside it like - making entrance/road, boundary wall, security guard room is going on.
    I made a panoramic image for phase 1 (High resolution image can be viewed at 3C_LOTUS_PANACHE yahoo group files section.)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sanjay,

I have taken Loan from LICHFL, Intial response from LIC was very good, approval and disbursement done in very fast time.

2 suggestion from my personal exp with LIC:

1. Instead of going for 8.75% interest for one year and then floating will be more costlier as for old customer current ROI is around 10.25%, I will suggest you to go for 9.25% fixed for 5 Years.

2. My second disbursement took 60 days after giving them the demand note, and Worst part is there employee told me that "subsequent payments to aisi hi delay hoti hai", You will end up on losing side due to delay as you have to interest to Builder from your pocket, if that is true.
    If same thing happens with me again, I will surely change my loan provider.

On subsequent payment side private banks are very good and fast, I have seen the cases of HDFC and Indiabulls.

Regards
    Anudeep

Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Hi Amit & All others seeking Loan

Yesterday I was in Noida at LIC Housing Finance office. Submitted all papers. I had one to one (face 2 face and not telephonic) discussions with ICICI, HDFC, Kotak Mahindra, India Bulls, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda people, but ultimately found that terms and conditions/rate of interest offered by LIC Housing Finance is the lowest i.e. 8.75% (as of date). ICICI is 9.25% upto 30 lakhs, BoB is 9.75%, HDFC 9.5%, Axis 9.5%, India Bulls 9.5%, Kotak 9.5%. See, motive of all private institutions/banks is purely commercial. They can go to any extent to take out more money from your pockets. But since LIC HF is a Govt. body, this is not their sole motive. That is why they are little stricter in sanctioning loans, but for deserving cases, they welcome. All this information came to me through a friend who is a DSA of many banks. He also advised me to go for LIC HF.

See, with high inflation, RBI is most likely to revise interest rates and banks will certainly increase rates. LIC with their lowest rate as of now i.e. 8.75%, appears to be the most cheaper option as on date, though floating rate of interest is something we can just guess about. Only future will tell us the trend of rates.

Any improvement/suggestion on the above is most welcome.

Best wishes to all and a VERY PROSPEROUS/HILARIOUS NEW YEAR ahead.

Sanjay Sood
    :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info mate, will keep a note of this too !!

Folks keep sharing your experiences as it would help others in getting a good deal.
    Most helpful person would stand a chance to be President of RWA :bab (59):

Originally Posted by anudeep.g
    Hi Sanjay,

I have taken Loan from LICHFL, Intial response from LIC was very good, approval and disbursement done in very fast time.

2 suggestion from my personal exp with LIC:

1. Instead of going for 8.75% interest for one year and then floating will be more costlier as for old customer current ROI is around 10.25%, I will suggest you to go for 9.25% fixed for 5 Years.

2. My second disbursement took 60 days after giving them the demand note, and Worst part is there employee told me that "subsequent payments to aisi hi delay hoti hai", You will end up on losing side due to delay as you have to interest to Builder from your pocket, if that is true.
    If same thing happens with me again, I will surely change my loan provider.

On subsequent payment side private banks are very good and fast, I have seen the cases of HDFC and Indiabulls.

Regards
    Anudeep
    CommentQuote