Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 13 hours ago
13833 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

can you confirm that , the specification attached in BBA is same as on website(including quality and brands of marble, tiles ,fittings etc. )? if this is true then i dont think that its a bad BBA. only sticking point now is non-mentioning of carpet area. but if floor plan is attached that can be calculated as well( its not easy but can be done). I did my own calculation and carpet area is around 75% of super area for 1592 sf unit in tower 25.

Originally posted by Tarun_sng View Post
    I got BBA before 5 days.
    • In BBA they just mentioned Super area in sqft and sqmt (carpet area is not mentioned).
    • Thay also attached floor plan and specifications plan (Same as mentioen on lotuspanache.in)

Comment

Originally posted by alokgarg View Post
      can you confirm that , the specification attached in BBA is same as on website(including quality and brands of marble, tiles ,fittings etc. )? if this is true then i dont think that its a bad BBA. only sticking point now is non-mentioning of carpet area. but if floor plan is attached that can be calculated as well( its not easy but can be done). I did my own calculation and carpet area is around 75% of super area for 1592 sf unit in tower 25.
      Dear Alok, the specification attached in BBA is same as on website but every builder gives this in writing and there is always a clause which says that specification/information are indicative and subject to change as may be required by the authority/Developer and cannot form part of any offer or contract.

lets hope 3C will stick to there commitment
      and you are right the carpet area will be somewhere around 75%.

Regards
      Atul

Comment

That is true(if a builder wants to be an a**hole, he will screw us in every way possible) , but if its in BBA we have something which is lot better then brochure or website, as they do not have any legal standing at all.

Originally posted by Atul sharma View Post
        Dear Alok, the specification attached in BBA is same as on website but every builder gives this in writing and there is always a clause which says that specification/information are indicative and subject to change as may be required by the authority/Developer and cannot form part of any offer or contract.

lets hope 3C will stick to there commitment
        and you are right the carpet area will be somewhere around 75%.

Regards
        Atul

Comment

Hi,

I have booked in Tower 8 and have paid 3 installments.Can anyone please give an idea as to when the 4th installment will be due(i think its at the casting of 3rd floor slab).?

Comment

Originally posted by pams01 View Post
            Hi,

I have booked in Tower 8 and have paid 3 installments.Can anyone please give an idea as to when the 4th installment will be due(i think its at the casting of 3rd floor slab).?

Should be on casting of ground floor slab
            Sanjay

Comment

Originally posted by sanjaysood View Post
              Should be on casting of ground floor slab
              Hi Sanjay,

Thanks for the update.Do you have any idea as to how much time will it take to reach this stage(casting of ground floor).

Comment

Originally posted by pams01 View Post
                Hi Sanjay,

Thanks for the update.Do you have any idea as to how much time will it take to reach this stage(casting of ground floor).

Hi Pams

I am in Tower 4 booked in May, 2010. Tower 4 falls in Phase IA. I have paid 2 instalments and third is due in September mid. I have been indicated by 3C that Ground floor slab will be cast in December. Which phase you are in?
                Sanjay

Comment

Originally posted by alokgarg View Post
                  I am not a lawyer, but the way I see it, a contract is not above law. so if 3C screwes us on deliverables ,they cant hide behind the BBA saying "Ohh but you agreed to sell your soul for the apartment we are giving you, in the BBA, So when do we come to collect". They can write anything in BBA and you can sign it, but only the legal parts of BBA are enforceable. and I think I read in some other thread that companies don't even care if you sign and return the BBA. So saying we have told you lies till now to sell you this apartment and we are admitting that those were lies and you can't do anything about it, wouldn't fly in any court. Even the whole line of reasoning is contradictory. They say that "buyer should have done due diligence by getting explanations from company about everything" and in next line say that "buyer can't trust the word of company or its employees". I don't think, if it goes to court they will be able to enforce it. In any case, people who have got BBAs should confront the 3C about this bullshit. And it is pure, steamy bullshit. I will confront the company when I get my BBA. Also project will be delivered in phases and LB will be delivered before LP. So if they pull a fast one on those buyers, people will stop paying in their all other projects. I don't think that will be happening.
                  You have hit the nail on the head. contracts can be of two kinds- legal and enforceable and illegal or bad in law liable to be struck down when challenged in a court of law.3c BBA contains many clauses which are inherently bad in law. Builders count on the fact that consumers are ignorant of law and in any case they dont have the will, resources or stamina to fight them in a court of law. Its very important for all of us to be vigilant as consumers and most importantly to unite and exert our collective force when the need arises. collective activism is the need of times. lets watch out for each other.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyfx View Post
                    You have hit the nail on the head. contracts can be of two kinds- legal and enforceable and illegal or bad in law liable to be struck down when challenged in a court of law.3c BBA contains many clauses which are inherently bad in law. Builders count on the fact that consumers are ignorant of law and in any case they dont have the will, resources or stamina to fight them in a court of law. Its very important for all of us to be vigilant as consumers and most importantly to unite and exert our collective force when the need arises. collective activism is the need of times. lets watch out for each other.
                    Point here is who needs BBA? Certainly not the builder...He only needs your money....He signs a BBA just to facilitate flow of money to him either from the buyer directly or though his bank.

But a buyer needs a BBA for his protection in case something goes wrong.

So a bad BBA affects only the buyer...never a builder.

From Builder point of view, he drafts BBA in such a manner that all his promises/ commitments, both verbal or written (including brochures) during marketing of flats are wiped clean when a buyer signs BBA.

So buyers beware...take care before signing any BBA. If required do not hesitate to consult a lawyer.

JAGO GRAHAK JAGO............

Comment

Originally posted by Basant View Post
                      Point here is who needs BBA? Certainly not the builder...He only needs your money....He signs a BBA just to facilitate flow of money to him either from the buyer directly or though his bank.

But a buyer needs a BBA for his protection in case something goes wrong.

So a bad BBA affects only the buyer...never a builder.

From Builder point of view, he drafts BBA in such a manner that all his promises/ commitments, both verbal or written (including brochures) during marketing of flats are wiped clean when a buyer signs BBA.

So buyers beware...take care before signing any BBA. If required do not hesitate to consult a lawyer.

JAGO GRAHAK JAGO............
                      your point about getting advice from lawyer is good. But are there any examples where builder changed the BBA after customer objections. I haven't heard of any. has anyone else?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X