3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13213 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • fun side : did you guys notice that front part of crane is missing :D on latest pic, and if you zoom in you would see 3C logos shining on crane shaft. I feel they are always good at marketting.

Originally Posted by kms7017
    Today I visited the site. Phase 1 made really good progress with other phases as well. Sample flat seems to be ready from outside, but 3C is planning to open it in Jan, as some work outside it like - making entrance/road, boundary wall, security guard room is going on.
    I made a panoramic image for phase 1 (High resolution image can be viewed at 3C_LOTUS_PANACHE yahoo group files section.)
    CommentQuote
  • they know how to create brand image for their company. very good marketing.

Originally Posted by amitexpert
    fun side : did you guys notice that front part of crane is missing :D on latest pic, and if you zoom in you would see 3C logos shining on crane shaft. I feel they are always good at marketting.
    CommentQuote
  • I have also taken loan from lic , they are like a proper sarkari office. no customer service, and no timely work. but that helps you too as they do not increase their interest rates as fast and as much as private banks. so if you can tolerate shitty customer service and are not easily frustrated, go for lic. otherwise private banks it is. but keep one thing in mind in case of private banks. you miss one installment, they will charge you exorbitant fines and what not. their only motivation is to maximize their earnings. you will get a very good deal in beginning depending on your bargaining power such as

low processing fees
      low teaser rates
      fast processing, i have heard all work being completed in 2-3 weeks.
      low paperwork
      you can get more loan then you are eligible for by greasing some palm.

but home loan is long term commitment(15-20 years). so either you can take some pain now and rest assured for next 15 years or some good service now for astronomical fines and fees later on.

let me end this with one example of how private banks screw you in case of loans. my friend took a car loan from citibank. i advised him to go for any public sector bank, but his point was interest rate is about same and he won't have to go anywhere, so why bother. now citibank doesn't allow prepayment, you can only pay a fixed amount every month. he forgot to pay his emi one month and they imposed 20% as fine. and icing on cake is you can't pay late emi online. you have to go to special processing center in delhi to pay it, which opens for only 4 hours a day. so he missed 2 day's work to pay it.
      but home loan is long term commitment(15-20 years). so either you can take some pain now and rest assured for next 15 years or some good service now for astronomical fines and fees later on.

let me end this with one example of how private banks screw you in case of loans. my friend took a car loan from citibank. i advised him to go for any public sector bank, but his point was interest rate is about same and he won't have to go anywhere, so why bother. now citibank doesn't allow prepayment, you can only pay a fixed amount every month. he forgot to pay his emi one month and they imposed 20% as fine. and icing on cake is you can't pay late emi online. you have to go to special processing center in delhi to pay it, which opens for only 4 hours a day. so he missed 2 day's work to pay it.

CommentQuote
  • what are pre/repayment clauses fir LIC ?

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    I have also taken loan from lic , they are like a proper sarkari office. no customer service, and no timely work. but that helps you too as they do not increase their interest rates as fast and as much as private banks. so if you can tolerate shitty customer service and are not easily frustrated, go for lic. otherwise private banks it is. but keep one thing in mind in case of private banks. you miss one installment, they will charge you exorbitant fines and what not. their only motivation is to maximize their earnings. you will get a very good deal in beginning depending on your bargaining power such as

low processing fees
      low teaser rates
      fast processing, i have heard all work being completed in 2-3 weeks.
      low paperwork
      you can get more loan then you are eligible for by greasing some palm.

CommentQuote
  • I am also inclined towards government bank.

Have applied for loan to corporation bank two weeks before.

I am waiting for sanction letter.
    CommentQuote
  • Please share scheme, loan amt and penalty clauses.

Originally Posted by strange!
    I am also inclined towards government bank.

Have applied for loan to corporation bank two weeks before.

I am waiting for sanction letter.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    what are pre/repayment clauses fir LIC ?

Alok is right, if you are taking loan form LIC HF, then all the headech is yours, You have to do all the work, which otherwise a pvt. agent will do for you. But in long term govt. institure are far better then pvt.

There is no pre/repayment clauses as such of LIC. But in case of pre payment the money must has to be from your source other wise they will charge 2% extra.
    CommentQuote
  • discount in lotus Panache

Discount part in lotus panache is maximum 6 percent , 3 percent is direct and rest on credit note that i get to know after talking various dealers
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • 4% from 3C and 2 to 2.5 % from broking house are standard, if you try hard with 3C, you may get 5.5-6% if you are lucky !

Originally Posted by Gourav Kapoor
    Discount part in lotus panache is maximum 6 percent , 3 percent is direct and rest on credit note that i get to know after talking various dealers
    :)
    CommentQuote
    4% from 3C and 2 to 2.5 % from broking house are standard, if you try hard with 3C, you may get 5.5-6% if you are lucky !

I am told 3C gave 6% direct on those units which were either not-preferred locations on very high floors which were not selling. Again marketing skills - business.
    CommentQuote
    what are pre/repayment clauses fir LIC ?

LIC agent told me that addition to our normal EMI, we can pay upto 2 lakh per annum without any penalty. But total pre-payment calls for a 2% penalty.

I think this is also OK
    CommentQuote
  • no buddy, these are very strict norms for repayment.

1) Most of the banks allow 25% of repayment annually after 3 years of locking period.

2) A few of them don't charge anything if payment is done by family sources (i.e you are not switching your loan provider)

Right now it seems to be a small issue but things may change when you want to change your loan provider for some reason or you have the funds but you can't repay.

15-20 year is a long period and I am sure looking at the growth +resale option incase investor. most of us would be in a condition to pay these loan before this time frame.

Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    LIC agent told me that addition to our normal EMI, we can pay upto 2 lakh per annum without any penalty. But total pre-payment calls for a 2% penalty.

I think this is also OK
    CommentQuote
  • I was at site today afternoon....
    Sample flat still not ready, as per people there will take atleast one week....
    There are 3 sample flats in total there....2 bhk, 3+servant and 4 bhk...no idea abt sizes.....

Phase 1 is progressing very fast....
    CommentQuote
  • LIC HFL - Repayment

Originally Posted by sanjaysood

I think this is also OK

Hi Sanjay,

There is no pre-payment charges with LICHFL if you are paying it from YOUR OWN sources....

I also took the loan from LICHFL and got the same in written from LICHFL for no prepayment charges (i have to give a written application to get the same).
    CommentQuote
  • laon documents needed

after completing 10% as a booking amount, you can sign Agreement with builder
    Document needed for loan application
    1.receipt of 10% booking amount
    2. agreement with builder
    CommentQuote