Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: September 8 2017
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

tower 25 allotment letters

I talked to 3C people today and they told me allotment letters for tower 25 will be released in September first week.

Comment

Bba

kya hoga hamara, BBA padkar meri to halat hi kharab ho gayi hai .................................................. ........

Comment

By and large, retail buyers are focused on rates, discounts .....least bothered about legal aspects.

Even here in IREF, discussions on BBA, new Apartment Act etc...have least response. Most are not even aware of their rights. This situation perfectly suits builders.

Typically we suffer from herd mentality. We prefer to blindly follow what others do. We generally do not want to step out, question and demand our rights.

I agree, it is taxing for a lone retail buyer to do much. But then why are we here? What is the fun of having groups? If you have a number say 50-75, builder can be forced to follow the prevailing law. After all, all that we are asking him is to follow the law. Is it too much to ask for?

Comment

Originally posted by Gaurav A View Post
          Ritesh, even I booked in Tower 6, around the same time that you did. I did it through IC, and have been following up with them for long now...They promised me 1.5%, so 0.75% should have come by now. Really sucks to call them up again and again for our own money. Did you visit their office in Sector 18 or the Tapasya building on expressway?

Hi Gaurav, in my case the ic guy had not even given me any credit note...it was all oral....they told me that 1% would be given back after 20% payment to 3c and rest of 1% after 30 %.....so after paying 20% i called the agent thought whom i had booked...i also spoke to their manager on ...they had delayed the 1% on one pretext or other for atlest 2 months...finally it was pleasant surprise to receive the cheque by courier.....the key is to follow up regulalry........i didn't visit their office and talked to them only on ...hope u get ur money soon

Comment

In advance I aplogize for my language.

Why the hell you guys book through the agencies who give credit notes. And specially ritesh why have you booked even wihthout credit note.

Talk to all and just force them that you will book only if they are giving the upfront discount. If they will not be able to sell they will force the builder to give upfront discount.
            Most of the builders play this game, to one say investor clinic they will give the facility of upfront discount and to others they didn't. So talking to several on upfront discount criteria is must.
            All these are cheats, I think till date none of the people have their money received from these cheaters easily.

Comment

I have finally booked in tower 28 floor number 9 . Got 6 percent direct discount from builder though on increased price(3350) ):

Comment

Hi Pams

I too hv a unit in Tower 8. I booked at 3050/-
                When did u booked and at which rate ?
                Which floor u hv ?

Regards
                Vikrant

Originally posted by pams01 View Post
                Hi Sanjay,

Thanks for the update.Do you have any idea as to how much time will it take to reach this stage(casting of ground floor).

Comment

Originally posted by LP_vikrant View Post
                  Hi Pams

I too hv a unit in Tower 8. I booked at 3050/-
                  When did u booked and at which rate ?
                  Which floor u hv ?

Regards
                  Vikrant
                  Hi Vikrant,

I booked in March at 3050/- 5th floor unit.

Comment

Was it worth the wait , you could have booked at 2975 , since u r following LP for a very long time ...
                    What pushed u over the line ...
                    Originally posted by kohlinitin View Post
                    I have finally booked in tower 28 floor number 9 . Got 6 percent direct discount from builder though on increased price(3350) ):

Comment

Construction stage

I have booked in tower 21 and till date have paid two installments of 10%BSP each.The third one is due by end Sep.

I plan to take home loan after paying the 3rd installment(with the first disbursal happening on 'Ground Floor slab completion').Can someone pls advise me by when(approx time or month ) will LP be able to reach that stage for tower 21 ?

Need help from locally based guys and I am currently not in Delhi and cannot visit the site

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X