Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 2 days ago
13833 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

    woh bhi sahi hai....

    Originally posted by nibha View Post
    Amol
    Lets not start LP ,Logix again ...
    As u said , nothing is better that than personal satisfaction ,,,

    Comment


    • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

      Originally posted by amol8080 View Post
      woh bhi sahi hai....
      Nibha
      I see ur floor height thread and came 2 know that logix is providing 9 ft as gap between floors. Which comes out 2 be slightly less than 9. Whats status of other projects, specially LB, LP are all following the min bare requirement as per NA bylaws.

      Comment


      • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

        I guess any one who has a flat in LB should check it up at the site, since the marketing people do not give reliable info ...
        Its better to measure it ur self.
        Most of the old projects(constructed) give 9.5 feet.
        Ideal height is 9.5 , as too much of it would also lead to inflated A/C bills

        Originally posted by Rebele003 View Post
        Nibha
        I see ur floor height thread and came 2 know that logix is providing 9 ft as gap between floors. Which comes out 2 be slightly less than 9. Whats status of other projects, specially LB, LP are all following the min bare requirement as per NA bylaws.

        Comment


        • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

          Originally posted by capreal26 View Post
          Congrats Nitin.
          Tower 28 & 27 are the best of entire LP. I think these will give you a feel a lot of space and greenery (inspite of being surrounded by towers). Which part of tower 28 are you in? Also, I heard that some PI towers would be connected to each other at a height - are 28 and 29 going to be - as shown in Layout?
          Thanks capreal ...I am in unit number 4 (vertical downwards side ).....not sure about the connection between towers ...will check with 3c guy
          Last edited by kohlinitin; August 18 2010, 09:03 PM.

          Comment


          • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

            Originally posted by amol8080 View Post
            Nitin, I disagree with you.....compare this plan with Logix Greens, 1675 sq ft....more or less sizes are same only thin extra is 1 room i.e. in around 650 sq ft extra you are getting just 1 room extra and may be a foot or half in 2 rooms.....rest of the sizes are same.....
            But anyways, main thing is that you are satisfied with your purchase.... so enjoy and many congratulations.
            My dear amol ...there are lot many things not just room size ... there are 4 flats in this tower as compared to 6 with the 1675 one ... and some other which i dont want to discuss to make it LP vs Logix ... u r happy with 1675 enjoy .... but please try to compare the floor plans of each room , kitchen ,toilets.....bla with an open eye and u will see the difference ......i have taken this for my living and not for investment .....

            lets wait for 3-4 years and will see how things shape up
            Last edited by kohlinitin; August 18 2010, 09:08 PM.

            Comment


            • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

              Originally posted by kohlinitin View Post


              My dear amol ...there are lot many things not just room size ... there are 4 flats in this tower as compared to 6 with the 1675 one ... and some other which i dont want to discuss to make it LP vs Logix ... u r happy with 1675 enjoy .... but please try to compare the floor plans of each room , kitchen ,toilets.....bla with an open eye and u will see the difference ......i have taken this for my living and not for investment .....

              lets wait for 3-4 years and will see how things shape up
              Congrates Nitin. Completely agree with Nitin.
              Guys there are 2 thing:
              1. If You bought because others bought or builder shown you glossy picture and you do not have idea about what you are buying. Or some one sold you at 3500 what he bought at Rs. 2800, 6 month back by bluffing or inflating the project.
              2. But someone who did lot of research and evaluating different project on personnel/professional parameter then buying it then it's worth for him whatever prices he is paying.
              So just take case of Nitin, who took time in buying did lot of research then if he is investing 80 lakh somewhere he must have confidence in builder or exactly know what he wants.

              So there are 2 kind of people :

              1. One who buy first then investigate what he bought...(When I bought in Nov 09, I was in that category)

              2. Who do homework first and collect all info and aware of all risk attached to it then BUY. (Seems Nitin belong this category.)

              Comment


              • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

                Hello all,
                I have created a social group for Lotus Panache here at IREF. please join. it can be like a subforum for this project only. Details at http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...php?groupid=19 .

                Comment


                • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

                  Chandra...I am also in the second category...I also did lot of research...and more than research I was clear that I want big room sizes.... and with the kind of budget I had, I had to go for 2 BHK and in Logix the room sizes are good...so I am fine with that....

                  Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
                  Congrates Nitin. Completely agree with Nitin.
                  Guys there are 2 thing:
                  1. If You bought because others bought or builder shown you glossy picture and you do not have idea about what you are buying. Or some one sold you at 3500 what he bought at Rs. 2800, 6 month back by bluffing or inflating the project.
                  2. But someone who did lot of research and evaluating different project on personnel/professional parameter then buying it then it's worth for him whatever prices he is paying.
                  So just take case of Nitin, who took time in buying did lot of research then if he is investing 80 lakh somewhere he must have confidence in builder or exactly know what he wants.

                  So there are 2 kind of people :

                  1. One who buy first then investigate what he bought...(When I bought in Nov 09, I was in that category)

                  2. Who do homework first and collect all info and aware of all risk attached to it then BUY. (Seems Nitin belong this category.)

                  Comment


                  • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

                    Nitin I am a poor man and couldn't go for 1675...it was just for comparision.....I have booked in 2 BHK and found the loading fine....
                    Ulitmately it all comes down to personla satisfaction, as I already mentioned.....
                    So let us enjoy and celebrate our respective purchase....


                    Originally posted by kohlinitin View Post


                    My dear amol ...there are lot many things not just room size ... there are 4 flats in this tower as compared to 6 with the 1675 one ... and some other which i dont want to discuss to make it LP vs Logix ... u r happy with 1675 enjoy .... but please try to compare the floor plans of each room , kitchen ,toilets.....bla with an open eye and u will see the difference ......i have taken this for my living and not for investment .....

                    lets wait for 3-4 years and will see how things shape up

                    Comment


                    • Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

                      R u ???

                      Amol u r not poor ...
                      Nitin is more rich ,,,
                      A person who owns a flat in noida can't be poor from any angle ...


                      Originally posted by amol8080 View Post
                      Nitin I am a poor man and couldn't go for 1675...it was just for comparision.....I have booked in 2 BHK and found the loading fine....
                      Ulitmately it all comes down to personla satisfaction, as I already mentioned.....
                      So let us enjoy and celebrate our respective purchase....

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X