3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • new tower launch INR 3,400

i just received a call from a broker saying that another tower (i think 23) is going to be launched today. i checked with a 3C official - he confirmed that the launch's tomorrow (not today) and the bsp is 3,400. thought it'd help to share this update with the group
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, checked up with 3C office, Tower 23 is being launched tomorrow. Sizes are 1415 and 1592 with price of 3400.
    CommentQuote
  • I'd hear from a couple of sources that this will be at 3500.

3C seems to be treading VERY carefully. They seem to be wanting to make sure that not only a new project should sell well, but even a new tower sales in an existing project should not languish.

So, while as an investor I am dissapponited with just a Rs 100 increase, perhaps for the long term health of their brand name, its indeed good. I see this being picked up quickly as well, since the resale price is already till Rs 3150. and this booking, with one of the best locations, would be for Rs 3180 (Rs 3300 less 6.5% disc).

Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Yes, checked up with 3C office, Tower 23 is being launched tomorrow. Sizes are 1415 and 1592 with price of 3400.
    CommentQuote
  • LB Updates

Project Updates Jan 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen... updates from Lotus Boulevard...to shutoff Bitching about 3C... Phase One Brick work almost complete! Posession is in September.. and does it look likely is any ones guess.....
    CommentQuote
  • Banks which provide loan for panache

Hi all

I have recently booked a flat in lotus panache(CLP), can you please share which banks have tie up with them or are feasible to try for loan. Preferably nationalised banks..

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • lic, hdfc for sure. some people have also mentioned bank of baroda, but i am not sure about them. there might be some other private banks as well.
    Originally Posted by mittal_mudit
    Hi all

I have recently booked a flat in lotus panache(CLP), can you please share which banks have tie up with them or are feasible to try for loan. Preferably nationalised banks..

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • also can you share details of your booking. tower, floor, bsp, discount etc.
    Originally Posted by mittal_mudit
    Hi all

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Looks promising. It seems 2011 would be the possession year of 1st phase of LB. I wish LP Phase 1A picks some pace.

Originally Posted by vishal1880
    Project Updates Jan 2011

Ladies and Gentlemen... updates from Lotus Boulevard...to shutoff Bitching about 3C... Phase One Brick work almost complete! Posession is in September.. and does it look likely is any ones guess.....
    CommentQuote
  • Tower 1 , bsp 3125 booked 1-2 months back..
    Can you please share any progress for that tower and by when shud i expect demands in CLP which are related to state of the project(i know abt second and third whic comes after 45/90 days)
    CommentQuote
  • Progress of Tower 11

Guys whats the status of Tower 11.

Tower 12A demand was raised by builder in December, however the demand for tower 11 is still not received.

Updates invited from people who visited the site recently.
    CommentQuote
  • Loan

Did anyone approach SBI or PNB regarding home loans ?

i got to know even if SBI is not funding the project, they fund on individual basis if you have links.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Did anyone approach SBI or PNB regarding home loans ?

i got to know even if SBI is not funding the project, they fund on individual basis if you have links.

ur info is right......both the banks r not funding LP....even if u've links...it'll take time...one more thing both banks need Guarantee of amt equivalent to loan amnt....that is also not possible for an end user.

Pls PM me ur details if u r going or got loan from any of these 2 banks.....my frnd personally visit both banks for loan to LP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vishalsharma
    ur info is right......both the banks r not funding LP....even if u've links...it'll take time...one more thing both banks need Guarantee of amt equivalent to loan amnt....that is also not possible for an end user.

Pls PM me ur details if u r going or got loan from any of these 2 banks.....my frnd personally visit both banks for loan to LP.

See banks have the discretion to sanction home loans to individuals, even though they may not have approved the builder or the project. But, in such a case, documentary exercise is very huge which bank will ask you to do. That is why, you better take a loan from the bank which has approved the project. It reduces your efforts to a greater extent.
    CommentQuote
  • Project updates 01/01/2011

Project updates for Jan 2011 are now available on the website.
    CommentQuote
  • nice. some observations

tower 11,12 are constructed up to 4th-5th floor. there are only 14 floors in these towers. looks like they will be delivered on time or even before. can someone confirm allotment date and time of delivery for these towers. I think they have delivery in 24 months and allotment was done in March or April.

they have started all of towers 20-25, but they haven't launched many of these towers. looks like they will be selling some towers after starting construction of them. shows company's confidence and financial strength.

there are no pics of towers 16,17,18,19. have they been launched or not.
    Originally Posted by leechawla
    Project updates for Jan 2011 are now available on the website.
    CommentQuote