Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Oye amol, forum mein emotional karna allowed nahi hai just chill guys, let the fight between LP and Logix go on and on till the time we get our resp possession, there has to be something to keep us going :P

Originally posted by amol8080 View Post
    Nitin I am a poor man and couldn't go for 1675...it was just for comparision.....I have booked in 2 BHK and found the loading fine....
    Ulitmately it all comes down to personla satisfaction, as I already mentioned.....
    So let us enjoy and celebrate our respective purchase....

Comment

Lets fight then ...
      U can make the first blow ....

Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
      Oye amol, forum mein emotional karna allowed nahi hai just chill guys, let the fight between LP and Logix go on and on till the time we get our resp possession, there has to be something to keep us going :P

Comment

the first hit is very obvious from LP seeing your last post buddy, your tongue (via smiley) is drooling over in a forum dedicated to LP :P

Originally posted by nibha View Post
        Lets fight then ...
        U can make the first blow ....

Comment

Since u have a flat in lp doesn't mean u own the forum too ...
          the first hit is very obvious from LP seeing your last post buddy, your tongue (via smiley) is drooling over in a forum dedicated to LP :P

Comment

thanks Nibha...

Originally posted by nibha View Post
            Amol u r not poor ...
            Nitin is more rich ,,,
            A person who owns a flat in noida can't be poor from any angle ...

Comment

Arrey Sacho bhai, this is the biggest purchase of my life so far and I believe for many on this Forum, to thoda emotional hona to banta hai boss..... baaki ladne ka kya hai, yeh ladai to chalti hi rahegi agle 2-3 saal.... kabhi kisi ka palda bhaari kabhi kisi ka......

Comment

Nitin I am a poor man and couldn't go for 1675...it was just for comparision.....I have booked in 2 BHK and found the loading fine....
                Ulitmately it all comes down to personla satisfaction, as I already mentioned.....
                So let us enjoy and celebrate our respective purchase....

Come on Amol its not rich poor issue .....u should be satisfied with what you brought and same implied to me just chill dost and enjoy

Comment

arrey phir se emotional! buddy just know it is practically impossible to step on to the last leg of the ladder until unless we make our way from the ones below it.. Your first step could not have been any better, make sure the next step is even bigger

and Nibha, try to understand meaning behind words, when i say your tongue's drooling in the LP forum, it doesnt say i am the owner of the forum, it just mean your tongue is drooling for LP..

Arrey Sacho bhai, this is the biggest purchase of my life so far and I believe for many on this Forum, to thoda emotional hona to banta hai boss..... baaki ladne ka kya hai, yeh ladai to chalti hi rahegi agle 2-3 saal.... kabhi kisi ka palda bhaari kabhi kisi ka......

Comment

Originally posted by chandra2034 View Post
                    Congrates Nitin. Completely agree with Nitin.
                    Guys there are 2 thing:
                    1. If You bought because others bought or builder shown you glossy picture and you do not have idea about what you are buying. Or some one sold you at 3500 what he bought at Rs. 2800, 6 month back by bluffing or inflating the project.
                    2. But someone who did lot of research and evaluating different project on personnel/professional parameter then buying it then it's worth for him whatever prices he is paying.
                    So just take case of Nitin, who took time in buying did lot of research then if he is investing 80 lakh somewhere he must have confidence in builder or exactly know what he wants.

So there are 2 kind of people :

1. One who buy first then investigate what he bought...(When I bought in Nov 09, I was in that category)

2. Who do homework first and collect all info and aware of all risk attached to it then BUY. (Seems Nitin belong this category.)
                    Thanks buddy .....

Comment

Aree sacho ji , aap toh shabdon ka matlab samjhane la gaye ... I thought u wanted to fight a bit ...

Anyways ...
                      Any idea what would be the ROOM HEIGHT(floor to ceiling ) in LP or LB ...

arrey phir se emotional! buddy just know it is practically impossible to step on to the last leg of the ladder until unless we make our way from the ones below it.. Your first step could not have been any better, make sure the next step is even bigger

and Nibha, try to understand meaning behind words, when i say your tongue's drooling in the LP forum, it doesnt say i am the owner of the forum, it just mean your tongue is drooling for LP..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X