3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13212 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yeah alok they were alloted somehwere in march second half and delivery time is 21+3 months...looks like on track...

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    nice. some observations

tower 11,12 are constructed up to 4th-5th floor. there are only 14 floors in these towers. looks like they will be delivered on time or even before. can someone confirm allotment date and time of delivery for these towers. I think they have delivery in 24 months and allotment was done in March or April.

they have started all of towers 20-25, but they haven't launched many of these towers. looks like they will be selling some towers after starting construction of them. shows company's confidence and financial strength.

there are no pics of towers 16,17,18,19. have they been launched or not.
    CommentQuote
  • One thing for sure, we all must thank Capreal26 who started this thread, though he himself is no more seen around. It has become the most widely viewed thread on the forum with over 2.35 lakh views.
    CommentQuote
  • and the best thing is it's running history of last year. if you go to initial pages, people are fighting about one hamlet, 3C's no record, kabristan and what not. now people only talking about resale prices, how many floors have come up, things like that, and those fighters are no longer to be heard from. quite a change in less then a year. cheers to all the people posting here. looking forward to see you in panache in 3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    and the best thing is it's running history of last year. if you go to initial pages, people are fighting about one hamlet, 3C's no record, kabristan and what not. now people only talking about resale prices, how many floors have come up, things like that, and those fighters are no longer to be heard from. quite a change in less then a year. cheers to all the people posting here. looking forward to see you in panache in 3 years.

This is how thinking process changes with the passage of time.

Sacho, where are you? Not seen on the forum for quite some time. Your tower standing tallest of them all.
    CommentQuote
  • made my 3rd payment today.

4th payment for 20-25 would be after 4-5 months from today, so all those planning for loan can apply accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • some days that were.....its hard to imagine that it will be 1 yr on 17th when i booked LP.....

everything going fine till now....hope to stay same....

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    and the best thing is it's running history of last year. if you go to initial pages, people are fighting about one hamlet, 3C's no record, kabristan and what not. now people only talking about resale prices, how many floors have come up, things like that, and those fighters are no longer to be heard from. quite a change in less then a year. cheers to all the people posting here. looking forward to see you in panache in 3 years.
    CommentQuote
  • yeah I paid my 3rd installment 15 days ago. hoping to get demand for 4th as soon as possible :D
    Originally Posted by amitexpert
    made my 3rd payment today.

4th payment for 20-25 would be after 4-5 months from today, so all those planning for loan can apply accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • so I am assuming , you booked in phase 1. from the looks of things, it looks like it will be delivered in 24 months, while construction all round will be going on for at least 2 more years. are you apprehensive that you will have to deal with pollution and everything for 2 years before all the facilities come up.
    Originally Posted by deeps79
    some days that were.....its hard to imagine that it will be 1 yr on 17th when i booked LP.....

everything going fine till now....hope to stay same....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    so I am assuming , you booked in phase 1. from the looks of things, it looks like it will be delivered in 24 months, while construction all round will be going on for at least 2 more years. are you apprehensive that you will have to deal with pollution and everything for 2 years before all the facilities come up.

Did anyone notice in LB updates that they have started constructing the club as well. It should not take too long too construct it. Looks like it will be be ready in phase 1 itself.
    CommentQuote
  • Now a new topic for discussion comes up.

With Phase I deliveries in September, 2011, will these three towers be livable, with all construction around (including 3 Hamlet)?

Will 3C be able to cut off Phase I from the other part of the project to enable it livable?

Will there be enough people to take these flats on rent?

Will the actual owners be willing to live there (with all construction around)?

Will 3C be able to give the minimum basic amenities for these towers (club will be out of question)?

Comments invited.
    CommentQuote
  • club can't be delivered as its surrounded with buildings from all side, most of the common amenities are surrounded with towers.

Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    Now a new topic for discussion comes up.

With Phase I deliveries in September, 2011, will these three towers be livable, with all construction around (including 3 Hamlet)?

Will 3C be able to cut off Phase I from the other part of the project to enable it livable?

Will there be enough people to take these flats on rent?

Will the actual owners be willing to live there (with all construction around)?

Will 3C be able to give the minimum basic amenities for these towers (club will be out of question)?

Comments invited.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    club can't be delivered as its surrounded with buildings from all side, most of the common amenities are surrounded with towers.

atleast a swimming pool will be operational for phase I (??somewhere around the amphi-theatre)
    CommentQuote
  • yeah , but water will be all muddy from dust flying from construction activities all around :D.

on a serious note, I think someone from phase 1 should get clarification from 3C.

Originally Posted by gaurav445
    atleast a swimming pool will be operational for phase I (??somewhere around the amphi-theatre)
    CommentQuote
  • BSP in Resale

what will be bsp in resale for phase I flat, lower floor?

also should there be any premium for phase I flats esp. cos of fewer floors, early possession as compared to other phases?
    CommentQuote
  • people have reported resale happening in 3000-3100 range. you should give your details to some brokers and find out current rate.
    Originally Posted by gaurav445
    what will be bsp in resale for phase I flat, lower floor?

also should there be any premium for phase I flats esp. cos of fewer floors, early possession as compared to other phases?
    CommentQuote