Collapse

Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
13855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Lotus Panache by The 3C Company in Sector 110, Noida

No idea ya, i don't think there would be any difference in the ceiling height between LP and Logix.. Both would make sure they are upto the mark. I would have to confirm this though.. which floor do you have at logix?

Originally posted by nibha View Post
    Aree sacho ji , aap toh shabdon ka matlab samjhane la gaye ... I thought u wanted to fight a bit ...

Anyways ...
    Any idea what would be the ROOM HEIGHT(floor to ceiling ) in LP or LB ...

Comment

first .....
      Originally posted by sacho19 View Post
      No idea ya, i don't think there would be any difference in the ceiling height between LP and Logix.. Both would make sure they are upto the mark. I would have to confirm this though.. which floor do you have at logix?

Comment

On second thought, I think this Ceiling height issue looks bad on first look, but I think 3Cs and Logix promoting their projects as Grren Buildings, so may be this is due to that....lesser height means lesser electricity consumption by AC.....
        I may be wrong, but was just trying to find something positive out of this...
        Comments anyone.

Originally posted by nibha View Post
        Aree sacho ji , aap toh shabdon ka matlab samjhane la gaye ... I thought u wanted to fight a bit ...

Anyways ...
        Any idea what would be the ROOM HEIGHT(floor to ceiling ) in LP or LB ...

Comment

Originally posted by kohlinitin View Post
          Thanks ....I booked 2350 ..lower floors were avaliable but i had a choice for 9th .... had a struggle a bit to get 9th as well as 8th and 9th gets filled soon due to no plc ....was the second to book in tower 28 ....anyhow had to pay more but got what i wanted ....rest lets see and wait how it works out
          Hello guys, I'm a new member here and about to make the final decision, deciding b/w 1955 and 2350. At this point I'm being told by allcheck that only the top two floors are available in Tower 16 and 29 respectively. I really doubt if this is the case. I've read through all 195 pages on this forum and you guys have discussed some really good points. Cant miss the bus on LP, so will book it and join you all in negotiating BBA terms etc later. But for now can all of you PLEASE check with you respective brokers/sources what floor is available for 1955sq.ft and 2350. I have a feeling that lower floors are being preserved to be sold at an escalated price-point. I'm not in Delhi and so remotely managing the booking process. Any input is appreciated. Cheers.

Prateek

Comment

Hi guys, I'm a new member here and about to make the final decision, deciding b/w 1955 and 2350. At this point I'm being told by allcheck that only the top two floors are available in Tower 16 and 29 respectively. I really doubt if this is the case. I've read through all pages on this forum and you guys have discussed some really good points. Cant miss the bus on LP, so will book it and join you all in negotiating BBA terms etc later. But for now can all of you PLEASE check with your respective brokers/sources what floor is available for 1955sq.ft and 2350. I have a feeling that lower floors are being preserved to be sold at an escalated price-point. I'm not in Delhi and so remotely managing the booking process. Any input is appreciated. Cheers.

Prateek

Comment

I don't know the exact situation right now, but booking is very fast in LP. I waited for 3 days to verify some details during my booking in tower 25. Before I was getting flat at 10th floor, after 3 days on 17th floor. At first I also thought the broker is lying to push me to book fast, but for final booking I went to 3C office and situation was like that only. Let me ask my broker what is available.

Originally posted by Prateek_LP16 View Post
              Hello guys, I'm a new member here and about to make the final decision, deciding b/w 1955 and 2350. At this point I'm being told by allcheck that only the top two floors are available in Tower 16 and 29 respectively. I really doubt if this is the case. I've read through all 195 pages on this forum and you guys have discussed some really good points. Cant miss the bus on LP, so will book it and join you all in negotiating BBA terms etc later. But for now can all of you PLEASE check with you respective brokers/sources what floor is available for 1955sq.ft and 2350. I have a feeling that lower floors are being preserved to be sold at an escalated price-point. I'm not in Delhi and so remotely managing the booking process. Any input is appreciated. Cheers.

Prateek

Comment

At this point I'm being told by allcheck that only the top two floors are available in Tower 16 and 29 respectively.
                I have a feeling that lower floors are being preserved to be sold at an escalated price-point.

Prateek
                I think they are right about only top floor availibity at least in T-29. I had gone through their booked flat list of T-29 before myself choosing a higher floor. (and this was more than a month back). I wont be surprized about the same in T-16 too, as I have some friends in that tower at higher floor.

Comment

, this forum works... thanks for such prompt response Alok. Okay, I will see whats the best I can get.

Comment

Hi guys, I'm a new member here and about to make the final decision, deciding b/w 1955 and 2350. At this point I'm being told by allcheck that only the top two floors are available in Tower 16 and 29 respectively. I really doubt if this is the case. I've read through all pages on this forum and you guys have discussed some really good points. Cant miss the bus on LP, so will book it and join you all in negotiating BBA terms etc later. But for now can all of you PLEASE check with your respective brokers/sources what floor is available for 1955sq.ft and 2350. I have a feeling that lower floors are being preserved to be sold at an escalated price-point. I'm not in Delhi and so remotely managing the booking process. Any input is appreciated. Cheers.

Prateek
                    Somebody had put up their 3rd floor in Tower 14 on sale on the yahoogroups. Check there..

Comment

Originally posted by sequence View Post
                      I think they are right about only top floor availibity at least in T-29. I had gone through their booked flat list of T-29 before myself choosing a higher floor. (and this was more than a month back). I wont be surprized about the same in T-16 too, as I have some friends in that tower at higher floor.
                      thanks for your prompt response 'sequence'. i will see what floor is available to me in both T16 and T29, but thanks for validating. I was doubting the broker, almost :p

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X