3C Lotus Panache, Noida

Anyone booked with the 3C Lotus Panache in Noida so far?
Read more
13209 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • lets see how 3c does it in LB....though someone mentioned in this thread that phase 1 and later phase 1A will be cordoned off with rest of the construction space......

I do have apprehension but then thats the game is...u win in terms of lowest price at time of booking at the cost of risk of getting delivery with construction all arnd u...

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    so I am assuming , you booked in phase 1. from the looks of things, it looks like it will be delivered in 24 months, while construction all round will be going on for at least 2 more years. are you apprehensive that you will have to deal with pollution and everything for 2 years before all the facilities come up.
    CommentQuote
  • Lets hope the entire project is finished in toto by 2014 (wild guess)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    club can't be delivered as its surrounded with buildings from all side, most of the common amenities are surrounded with towers.

:D:D Then Wat New Features does Lotus Panache will be providing...........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sweeta1225
    :D:D Then Wat New Features does Lotus Panache will be providing...........

I think swimming pool and Parking area will be the only amenities now for buyers
    CommentQuote
  • Signed and handed the BBA to 3C as well as made the second payment. Sample flat should be ready soon and a new tower may be launched as well in a month as per 3C executive.

As for club and other amenities, these facilities should be fully operation only by the time the full society is constructed in my view. This is the precise reason rates go up as construction is near completion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    Signed and handed the BBA to 3C as well as made the second payment. Sample flat should be ready soon and a new tower may be launched as well in a month as per 3C executive.

As for club and other amenities, these facilities should be fully operation only by the time the full apartment is constructed in my view. This is the precise reason rates go up as construction is near completion.

The price in LP has almost touched 4000 psf (all included) and with the pace of increase in prices, i wonder what figure it will touch in January, 2012 when construction work will be in pretty advance stages - its anybody's guess. :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Tough to guess about the price in January 2012 :P

Once, the sample flats are opened for public view , I expect the prices to go up more aggressively though. How many towers are yet to be launched, any idea friends ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Sanjay .. Tower 23 has been launched .. do u know of its ongoing rates ..:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by neeraj.k09
    Hey Sanjay .. Tower 23 has been launched .. do u know of its ongoing rates ..:bab (38):

Hi The Going Rates for Tower 23 are BSP 3400. Discounts being offered in the range of 4-7% from 3C as well as Brokers. I have been told that 3C gives a discount of maximum 6% which is upfront. Brokers give a Upfront discount of 4% and a credit note of 1-3%.

I guess after tower 23 there are 7 more towers left out of which 2 are in the panache Island.

I have also seen the site recently and the sample flat shall be opened any day now. Construction of Tower 21-26 also has started and the base water proofing etc is going on.

While the payment for the 3rd installment shall go, my guess is that the payment for the 4th installment shall be due in either Jun end or Aug end. I expect the rains in that period to slow down the construction a bit.
    CommentQuote
    Hey Sanjay .. Tower 23 has been launched .. do u know of its ongoing rates ..:bab (38):

Prices have been mentioned by a member already. 4 to 7% discount (4 upfront and 3 credit note) is also ok, but I am not sure if 3C gives direct discount of 6%. If it does, thats the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Sanjay -- Actually ur post says 4000/- ..thats y i was confused ..
    CommentQuote
    Sanjay -- Actually ur post says 4000/- ..thats y i was confused ..

Dear Neeraj

3400 is the basic price, when you include all other heads like PLC, Lease Rent, FFC, EEC, IFMS, Club Membership charges and Parking charges, then the price is Rs.4,000 psf.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • ist time

time to get 1% from IC, will keep you guys posted about experience with them.
    CommentQuote

Amit how many instalments u have paid so far???
    CommentQuote

All the best :)
    CommentQuote